• 72 results
#1 Edited by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and GA are Pre-52

GA has all standard trick arrows and a katana.

Batman has standard gadgets.

Punisher has dual Desert Eagles, an M16A2-M203, and a hunting knife

Daredevil has standard equipment.

Battle takes place on the rooftops of Gotham.

VS

#2 Edited by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

Very tough, I think I'll go with team 1 on this one though. Batman could handle either one of them in h2h and with standard equip there's not much he couldnt do to take either of of them out, and with his trick arrows there's bound to be something Daredevil cant dodge and wont expect from Green Arrow. I think the fact that Daredevil and Frank arent packing a whole lot puts them at too big a disadvantage to overcome. Guns and knives wont really do much against the two of them and DD's billy clubs are only good for close combat. Batman should be able to handle that and I doubt GA would want to fight up close with anybody.

#3 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

DD could stealth GA who will most likely be trying to attack from afar than double team batman with frank...none of batmans standard gear is enough to stop DD IMO,,,and bats will have his hands full with punisher by the time DD joins the fray...DD and punisher have worked together before to fight tombstone and taskmaster and were successful...and daredevil has taken out bigger groups than this by himself...-DareDevil 318- DareDevil takes on Taskmaster, Pete London's gang, the Wildboys and Stiltman in a matter of minutes, defeating and capturing them all quickly and decisively.-DareDevil 50 (v.2)- DareDevil defeats, after fighting both Typhoid Mary and Bullseye, the Kingpin himself in a straight out brawl.-DareDevil Annual 1- DareDevil battles Electro, Gladiator, Matador, Stilt-Man and Leap-Frog individually or in pairs and then at the end of the issue, defeats them all at once handily and does it all in just one day. DD is a master of stealth as well,,,-DareDevil 155- DareDevil infiltrates the Avengers Mansion and takes out the power of the place. He then, in a most impressive display, defeats the Beast in hand to hand combat and then takes on and knocks out Hercules and Captain America at the same time by capturing Cap's shield with his own club and hurling it at the spine of Hercules, felling him, and then beats down Captain America in hand to hand combat. And the Avengers were not holding back since they did not know DareDevil was the one attacking them and at the time DD was suffering from a screwed up radar sense and a severe concussion bordering which was serious enough to give him delusions.

#4 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

wowowow paragraphs please

#5 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. The only real threat I'd say is Daredevil.

#6 Edited by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 Bats can beat DD in h2h any day of the week if it were to come down to frank vs Ollie i don't think frank can handle him in h2h seeing as how Ollie trains with Dinah who is one of the top martial artists in the DCU unless anyone can show me any h2h feats that frank has that would suggest he can take Ollie cause with Ollie's archery skills and the range he has over frank using a bow and arrow i don't think franks guns will come into play unless he has like a rifle or something

#7 Posted by actionmaker518 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher and Daredevil get there butts whooped

#8 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has hole lot more experience and you put him on Gotham rooftops? He got instant win.

#9 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 destroys Team 2.

#10 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

People are gonna want to say that Batman can beat either Punisher and Daredevil in H2H combat.

But the fact is, Daredevil has equaling H2H feats if not better.

Here, he easilly defeats a mob of at least 100 Yakuza in under 3 minutes

Here he shows the speed to be able to dodge attacks from Spider-Man, although he claims that he's not working at peak efficency, it is still quite impressive.

It would also be quite difficult for Batman to make any move that Daredevil had not already foreseen.

Just from his heartbeat, smell, hearing and radar sense he would be able to predict any attack before it even happened.

Here Daredevil can even detect a cloaked individual

Daredevil has also been shown to consistently be able to dodge machinegun fire and even deflect bullets back to where they came. Definitely a speed-feat if you ask me

#11 Posted by jashro44 (19756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn:The first feat is really the only feat that is really something that may be something batman cannot replicate. The spider-man scans daredevil says so himself that his only advantage is spider-man isn't in control of his body. He says so himself spider-man isn't at peak efficiency. I don't think anyone is arguing batman taking daredevil down with stealth so that radar sense scan isn't really relevant. And batman has also dodged and blocked gun fire. Daredevil is on batmans level but batman would likely beat him in hand to hand or with standard gear. Daredevil has the advantage in speed, agility and his radar sense, however I would say batman has strength, pain tolerance and skill on daredevil.

#12 Posted by WillPayton (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with Team 1.

#13 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

DD and Punisher take this in a tough fight. Punisher is taking GA. Bullets are faster than Arrows. DD beats Bats via enhanced senses.

#14 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

I would agree that Batman has pain tolerance and strength over Daredevil. But I believe Daredevil has more skill and speed than Batman could possibly match with. The reason i argued for Daredevils senses, was not mainly to thwart a stealth-attack from Batman, but to show that Daredevil can predict every one of Batman's moves before he makes it, giving him an obvious advantage. Murdock will know to react every time Batman goes for his belt for a new trick-gadget. He'll be able to sense if he's using tasers or knockout gas before he can utilize it, and Batarangs will have little effect against him.

If anyone would sneak up on anyone....it would be Daredevil.

#15 Posted by jashro44 (19756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@jashro44:

I would agree that Batman has pain tolerance and strength over Daredevil. But I believe Daredevil has more skill and speed than Batman could possibly match with. The reason i argued for Daredevils senses, was not mainly to thwart a stealth-attack from Batman, but to show that Daredevil can predict every one of Batman's moves before he makes it, giving him an obvious advantage. Murdock will know to react every time Batman goes for his belt for a new trick-gadget. He'll be able to sense if he's using tasers or knockout gas before he can utilize it, and Batarangs will have little effect against him.

Not really. Batman has shown great technical knowledge (vibrating palm technique, leopard blow, taking a bouncer out with 2 fingers, undoing nobody's pressure point with left damian paralyzed, disabling green arrows arm), has been trained in at least 127 different fighting styles. He has been able to stalemate cassandra cain who can also predict batmans moves before he makes them with her body reading technique. As for other fighters batman has stomped nightwing and cobbs, stalemated shiva, beaten bane, given deathstroke some tough fights and also beating him once (granted he lost twice earlier but even so its still deathstroke who is pretty tough), and has done very well against azrael. What has daredevil done in terms of skill thats better than batman?

#16 Posted by sync1 (2857 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

DD could stealth GA who will most likely be trying to attack from afar than double team batman with frank...none of batmans standard gear is enough to stop DD IMO,,,and bats will have his hands full with punisher by the time DD joins the fray...DD and punisher have worked together before to fight tombstone and taskmaster and were successful...and daredevil has taken out bigger groups than this by himself...-DareDevil 318- DareDevil takes on Taskmaster, Pete London's gang, the Wildboys and Stiltman in a matter of minutes, defeating and capturing them all quickly and decisively.-DareDevil 50 (v.2)- DareDevil defeats, after fighting both Typhoid Mary and Bullseye, the Kingpin himself in a straight out brawl.-DareDevil Annual 1- DareDevil battles Electro, Gladiator, Matador, Stilt-Man and Leap-Frog individually or in pairs and then at the end of the issue, defeats them all at once handily and does it all in just one day. DD is a master of stealth as well,,,-DareDevil 155- DareDevil infiltrates the Avengers Mansion and takes out the power of the place. He then, in a most impressive display, defeats the Beast in hand to hand combat and then takes on and knocks out Hercules and Captain America at the same time by capturing Cap's shield with his own club and hurling it at the spine of Hercules, felling him, and then beats down Captain America in hand to hand combat. And the Avengers were not holding back since they did not know DareDevil was the one attacking them and at the time DD was suffering from a screwed up radar sense and a severe concussion bordering which was serious enough to give him delusions.

I'm not reading that whole thing...

Anyway, Team 1 wins.

#17 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@jashro44:

Not really. Batman has shown great technical knowledge (vibrating palm technique, leopard blow, taking a bouncer out with 2 fingers, undoing nobody's pressure point with left damian paralyzed, disabling green arrows arm), has been trained in at least 127 different fighting styles. He has been able to stalemate cassandra cain who can also predict batmans moves before he makes them with her body reading technique. As for other fighters batman has stomped nightwing and cobbs, stalemated shiva, beaten bane, given deathstroke some tough fights and also beating him once (granted he lost twice earlier but even so its still deathstroke who is pretty tough), and has done very well against azrael. What has daredevil done in terms of skill thats better than batman?

Well Daredevil is also capable of hitting pressure points, not sure about undoing them. But here he could have easilly killed an opponent who was evidently much stronger than himself

As for Cassandra Cain, i doubt she is able to predict Batman's moves in the manner that Daredevil is able to do, she certainly has the ability to read body movement, but she does not have enhanced senses and the ability to hear/smell and sense with the radar-capabilities that Daredevil is, as i have shown previously.

Nightwing is not a tough feat in this league of fighters, but granted Bane and Deathstroke are. So the question is, how would Daredevil fare against such opponents?

For an opponent like Bane....we just have to look at a Daredevil vs Hyde fight.

This scan also shows Daredevils proficiency with Nerve-attacks

I still don't see how taking a Bouncer out with 2 fingers is impressive in comparison to this, especially when beating 100 Yakuza within 3 minutes.

and if you think Green Arrow is gonna do anything.....then i have some Bullseye vs Daredevil scans for you.

#18 Posted by jashro44 (19756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn: Nightwing isn't as good as daredevil but do you think daredevil could do this to him? Its not the fact batman won so much as how he won that impresses me about beating nightwing.

Concerning cassandra cains move reading ability she has stated she can predict moves before they are even made. Daredevils radar sense doesn't make daredevil react to moves before there made. It lets him react faster but only after the movement is in progress.

Here is a scan which explains casses body reading ability.

An explanation of cass body reading
Read the 3rd panel at the top. From her own mouth.

And batman kept up with her just fine. Your pressure scans are impressive but hyde isn't comparable to bane. Bane is far more skilled. The bouncer feat was mostly brought up to show technical knowledge. I agree green arrow wont beat daredevil but he can probably take punisher.

#19 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

DareDevil is an expert in the use of pressure points, instant bone break maneuvers, chi strikes, deathblows and nerve cuts and other near mystical martial arts moves due to his incredible training. (DD 10, 18, 155, 166, 201, 232, 247, 322, 353-357 AMS 396, DDv.2 28, 45, PUNv.4 34) -DareDevil 57 (v.2)- DareDevil takes on a hundred Yakuza ninjas, many juiced up on MGH (which gives one temporary superpowers) and armed with sticks, knives, katanas, firearms etc. By the time the fight is interrupted, DareDevil has taken out a good portion of the bad guys and is still in fighting mode. -DareDevil 259- DareDevil fights in rapid succession much of his rogues gallery including Bullet, Bushwacker, the Wildboys and then his current girlfriend, Typhoid Mary culminating in his fatal drop off a bridge onto the solid ground below.... After this fatal fall he used a special meditation to bring him self back to life and numb his pain enough to walk to the hospital with no help with dozens of broken bones including his legs....to say batman could take more pain is false..batman wouldn't survive that or be able to walk

#20 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

His radar does more that help him in the dark,,in fact it's so keen he could hear elevated heart beat,,breathing..even hear muscles tensing up in the body so he knows which limb will be used in the next strike....he has held his own with IronFist black panther, Spider-Man taskmaster and captain America

#21 Edited by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith:

I of course....agree with you.

@jashro44:

I think you're incorrect to say that Hyde isn't comparable to Bane despite his intelligence and skill....because he is in fact way out of his league. When Hyde first acquired his powers he was able to lift 11 tons right off the bat....but as it went on he was able to lift up to 50 tons.

I believe the Hyde Daredevil fought here was probably either Class 40 or Class 50

Hyde these days is Class 70......this definitely showcases Daredevils ability to defeat stronger opponents, Bane wouldn't be much of an issue in comparison, and if there was anyone who would take Green Arrow out quickly, it would be Daredevil without much issue. Green Arrow would draw his bow(or breath too loudly) and that would be the end of it for him, Daredevil would know his location.

Green Arrow isn't really a contender in this fight, it's Punisher and Daredevil vs Batman without prep. And it's doubtful Batman could beat either of these guys solo(although i think he can take Punisher)

#22 Posted by Nefarious (18784 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins.

#23 Posted by jashro44 (19756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn: Would Hyde beat Bane? I'm inclined to say yes as bane hasn't shown pressure points. But is bane harder for skilled fighters to fight? IMO yes. There is a difference between fighting a brick and fighting a skilled fighter and bane is a skilled fighter. For example bane has beaten nightwing, fought Jean paul Vally, and all though not nearly on daredevils level in bullet timing he is capable of bullet timing unlike hyde. Hyde seems to tank attacks and to my knowledge is easier to dodge. I think green arrow is about as much a factor as punisher is in this fight.

#24 Posted by jashro44 (19756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

DareDevil is an expert in the use of pressure points, instant bone break maneuvers, chi strikes, deathblows and nerve cuts and other near mystical martial arts moves due to his incredible training. (DD 10, 18, 155, 166, 201, 232, 247, 322, 353-357 AMS 396, DDv.2 28, 45, PUNv.4 34) -DareDevil 57 (v.2)- DareDevil takes on a hundred Yakuza ninjas, many juiced up on MGH (which gives one temporary superpowers) and armed with sticks, knives, katanas, firearms etc. By the time the fight is interrupted, DareDevil has taken out a good portion of the bad guys and is still in fighting mode. -DareDevil 259- DareDevil fights in rapid succession much of his rogues gallery including Bullet, Bushwacker, the Wildboys and then his current girlfriend, Typhoid Mary culminating in his fatal drop off a bridge onto the solid ground below.... After this fatal fall he used a special meditation to bring him self back to life and numb his pain enough to walk to the hospital with no help with dozens of broken bones including his legs....to say batman could take more pain is false..batman wouldn't survive that or be able to walk

After seeing scans I agree daredevil has about the same technical knowledge as batman. I do recall seeing scans of what you are talking about with fighting his own rouges gallery but wasn't he still knocked out by the fall off the bridge? I'm not saying it isn't impressive but KO still counts as a win and batman can KO daredevil. As for batman there is the recent court of the owls story arc, he once took a beating from aliens that could take down a 250 pound man to the point he got internal bleeding. There are more impressive pain tolerance feats from batman as well...

#25 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Very true....my strategy was the same...DD stealths GA at the start,, easily I might add,,than frank and Matt overwhelm bats...I posted plenty of feats to back it up ,,,your scans were perfect as well Sufferthorn..glad to have a good ally in this thread who knows his Daredevil. I'd love to see a well written cross over pitting bats against DD...I THINK WE COULD ALL AGREE ON THAT :)

#26 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 8/10. What the heck is Frank gonna do with an Uzi? An Uzi has an effective range of like 50 feet before it starts spraying all over the place. Green Arrow snipes him before he even gets close then the two proceed to take out Daredevil.

It doesn't really make sense why Batman and Green Arrow get a full arsenal but Frank has two pistols, an SMG and a knife. I'm pretty sure Frank prefers an M60 or M16 anyways. Give him an assault rifle and we have a pretty good fight.

#27 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he was knocked out by the fall in a way,,in fact he died and entered a deep meditation and resurrected himself...DD could be knocked out though....and thanks for making this a very pleasant debate...I also agree with jsav777 frank should have his standard gear,,but my strategy pits DD against GA at the start anyway

#28 Edited by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio
Here's a "not so anonymous" tip for ya....
Bat-magnet = weaponless marvel team

Sonic Arrow = incapacitated Daredevil

Bat-kick = KOed Punisher

Epic pose on Gotham City roof top = Epic Win

/THREAD

#29 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Well unless GA knows about DD's acute senses he wouldn't know to use a sonic arrow. And a picture of batman kicking some old dude in the face isn't saying much...besides there have been instances where do to an earthquake or other influence he has been completely cut off from his senses and persevered ...-Moon Knight 13- DareDevil, despite not being able to utilize his radar sense, is ambushed by Moon Knight and battle to a draw until they find out it was a case of mistaken identity. However midway through the fight, DareDevil managed to bind Moon Knights hands with his baton cable.-DareDevil 321- Armored DareDevil battles the voodoo summoned demon known as Hellspawn. Furthermore Hellspawn was a completely silent, had no scent, and possessing a blinding degree of superspeed. Yet DareDevil manages, using ingenuity and his own skills, to overcome being practically blind in all ways by causing a chemical fire and using his radar sense to convert the heat into a thermogram and causes the demon to retreat.DareDevil 199- During a mild earthquake which badly rattles DareDevil's already screwy radar sense, he storms a temple filled with highly trained katana wielding samurai who've spent literal years perfecting their craft and decisively defeats them all suffering one minor hit himself.

#30 Posted by sync1 (2857 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Well unless GA knows about DD's acute senses he wouldn't know to use a sonic arrow. And a picture of batman kicking some old dude in the face isn't saying much...besides there have been instances where do to an earthquake or other influence he has been completely cut off from his senses and persevered ...-Moon Knight 13- DareDevil, despite not being able to utilize his radar sense, is ambushed by Moon Knight and battle to a draw until they find out it was a case of mistaken identity. However midway through the fight, DareDevil managed to bind Moon Knights hands with his baton cable.-DareDevil 321- Armored DareDevil battles the voodoo summoned demon known as Hellspawn. Furthermore Hellspawn was a completely silent, had no scent, and possessing a blinding degree of superspeed. Yet DareDevil manages, using ingenuity and his own skills, to overcome being practically blind in all ways by causing a chemical fire and using his radar sense to convert the heat into a thermogram and causes the demon to retreat.DareDevil 199- During a mild earthquake which badly rattles DareDevil's already screwy radar sense, he storms a temple filled with highly trained katana wielding samurai who've spent literal years perfecting their craft and decisively defeats them all suffering one minor hit himself.

GA & Batman should be able to catch on.

Anyway, this is Bat's turf, he should be able to create a tactic to defeat them.

#31 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't see them figuring out he's blind since he moves better than someone with 20/20 vision,,or figure that sonic disruptions are a weakness....but they do have the advantage of home turf ,,,but DD is in his element in Hell's Kitchen,,not to different from Gotham

#32 Posted by InfinityAce (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two. Why is everyone counting the punisher out? He has humiliated heros that could beat batman. (not saying he could really beat those people regularly) but, he's done a efficient job. Daredevil himself should be able able to hold batman. I'm not 100% sure weather he would win or but, he should be able to hold him. Punisher has better feats than a regular green arrow so he should beat him. In the end I see a 2 vs 1 here so I gonna have to say team 2.

#33 Posted by sync1 (2857 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

I just don't see them figuring out he's blind since he moves better than someone with 20/20 vision,,or figure that sonic disruptions are a weakness....but they do have the advantage of home turf ,,,but DD is in his element in Hell's Kitchen,,not to different from Gotham

Bruce knows the environment; the sniping points, the surprise points, the passage ways, etc.

He knows where to go and what to do, and eventually one of his tactics is going to involve noise (even if it comes to a Flashbang.)

Team 1 > Team 2

#34 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@InfinityAce said:

Team two. Why is everyone counting the punisher out? He has humiliated heros that could beat batman. (not saying he could really beat those people regularly) but, he's done a efficient job.

that's ABC logic...doesn't work or mean anything

Daredevil himself should be able able to hold batman. I'm not 100% sure weather he would win or but, he should be able to hold him.

Based on what?

Punisher has better feats than a regular green arrow so he should beat him. In the end I see a 2 vs 1 here so I gonna have to say team 2.

What better feats...prove what you say.

#35 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

I've posted feats and strategy for team 2 to pull off a win...but in the end this is an opinion thread and its clear no one is budging...but thank you for the pleasant debate,,,I'm sticking with team 2

#36 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Thats cool as hell, didnt know Daredevil did that!

#37 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7213 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two.

#38 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Decided to switch out Punisher's Uzi for an M16A2-M203

#39 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, Ollie gets killed by Frank and that distracts DD long enough for Bats to take Matt Down.

#40 Posted by handsome_stud (272 posts) - - Show Bio

daredevil is criminally underrated on the battles forum

#41 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing here but a bunch of bat-fanboys jeeze u guys act like he is god or something. I'M a very big batman fan but saying team one takes this easily is just being unfair an quite honest, delusional

#42 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicKID777 said:

Nothing here but a bunch of bat-fanboys jeeze u guys act like he is god or something. I'M a very big batman fan but saying team one takes this easily is just being unfair an quite honest, delusional

Its not fanboyism or delusional, Bats has homefield advantage and all standard gear same for Arrow. Thats a lot of firepower, which is why I upgraded Punisher's set-up. Both teams are going to have a hard time beating the other in my opinion.

#43 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, but your forum battle is filled with bat-fan boys and trying to change there mind is a losing battle no matter what u say there answer won't change which makes it hard to discuss the battle. i honestly think team 2 takes it in a highly contested battle coming down to DD and Batman but the fan boys will say nope batman stomps yada yada . I like batman but to some of the people on this forum hes like unbeatable, which is far from true.

#44 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC.

Batman>Daredevil

Green Arrow>Punisher

#45 Edited by Eightworldwarriors (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn:Why don't you put those scans into context. Daredevil did not beat 100 Yakuza in 3 minutes, he was getting his ass kicked by them until the FBI broke up the fight.

I've read 90% of Daredevil's material and he has done nothing to put himself on Batman's level

You have a horrible tendency to post out of context scans.

@jashro44: He hasn't done anything. Sufferthorn doesn't even read comics, if he did he would of known that Daredevil wasl osing against the Yakuza, badly before the FBI saved his ass

@Bane_of_sith said:

Daredevil did not take out many of the Yakuza, and we only saw a few of them inject themselves with the MGH and Daredevil was losing before the FBI saved him

Batman taking more pain is true also. He was beaten, starved, sleep deprived, and stabbed for days, got out and beat the shit out of a Talon.

He also beat Sensei, arguably the best fighter in DC, while he was impaled with a wooden stake.

@SwordandShields said:

DD and Punisher take this in a tough fight. Punisher is taking GA. Bullets are faster than Arrows. DD beats Bats via enhanced senses.

Green Arrow would shoot an arrow into Punishers guns essentially taking him out of the fight. Daredevil's enhances have never helped him in a fight against advanced martial artist, Bats beats Daredevil due to being superior in almost every way

#46 Edited by Eightworldwarriors (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Why not? He figured out that Martian was a telepath by looking at him. He figured out that Amazo used nanites to repair himself by looking at him. But Daredevil being blind will stump him? Give me a break

@handsome_stud said:

daredevil is criminally underrated on the battles forum

If anything he's overrated

Vance Astro is by far the most knowledgable person on this site whne it comes to Daredevil. He's pretty much agreed that Bats would kick his ass in hand to hand

@InfinityAce said:

Team two. Why is everyone counting the punisher out? He has humiliated heros that could beat batman. (not saying he could really beat those people regularly) but, he's done a efficient job. Daredevil himself should be able able to hold batman. I'm not 100% sure weather he would win or but, he should be able to hold him. Punisher has better feats than a regular green arrow so he should beat him. In the end I see a 2 vs 1 here so I gonna have to say team 2.

Batman has humiliated people who can smoke the entire Marvel street level roster

What kind of logic is that?

Punisher doesn't have better feats than Green Arrow either. Ollie is faster, more agile, more skilled and more accurate. He could shoot an arrow into Frank's guns disabling them making him useless.

@jashro44 said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

After seeing scans I agree daredevil has about the same technical knowledge as batman. I do recall seeing scans of what you are talking about with fighting his own rouges gallery but wasn't he still knocked out by the fall off the bridge? I'm not saying it isn't impressive but KO still counts as a win and batman can KO daredevil. As for batman there is the recent court of the owls story arc, he once took a beating from aliens that could take down a 250 pound man to the point he got internal bleeding. There are more impressive pain tolerance feats from batman as well...

He really doesn't.

Feat for feat Daredevil is severely outclassed against Batman. Bruce has mastered every style on the planet, and here he can disable someone in 463 ways without drawing blood.

@ComicKID777 said:

You don't have to be a god to beat Punisher and Daredevil. Green Arrow and Bats have better feats, it's really that simple

@ComicKID777 said:

I agree, but your forum battle is filled with bat-fan boys and trying to change there mind is a losing battle no matter what u say there answer won't change which makes it hard to discuss the battle. i honestly think team 2 takes it in a highly contested battle coming down to DD and Batman but the fan boys will say nope batman stomps yada yada . I like batman but to some of the people on this forum hes like unbeatable, which is far from true.

They don't stomp, but they do win.

There's fanboyism and then there's facts. Saying Batman solos with ease would be fanboyism, saying Batman outclasses Daredevil in almost everything is fact. Green Arrow being a better shot than Punisher is also fact.

Batman isn't unbeatable, but he's above Daredevil and Punishers level feat for feat. Has nothing to do with fanboyism and all to do with facts

It's a bit more obnoxious when people put Daredevil feats out of context like Sufferthorn saying he beat 100 yakuza in 3 minutes which is horse shit.

#47 Posted by BigCimmerian (7858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

PIS is strong in these ones.

#48 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins

#49 Edited by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eightworldwarriors said:

He also beat Sensei, arguably the best fighter in DC, while he was impaled with a wooden stake.

As for Sensei... it's simply not true. Sensei easily dominated Batman: he broke his arm and punctured his lungs but he said that he can't fight that way longer than two minutes. Batman didn't defeat him in martial art contest, he just last long enough, if Sensei wanted to kill him before 2 minutes run out, he would and Batman couldn't do anything about it.

#50 Posted by Eightworldwarriors (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

@Eightworldwarriors said:

As for Sensei... it's simply not true. Sensei easily dominated Batman: he broke his arm and punctured his lungs but he said that he can't fight that way longer than two minutes. Batman didn't defeat him in martial art contest, he just last long enough, if Sensei wanted to kill him before 2 minutes run out, he would and Batman couldn't do anything about it.

A win is a win. No one said he beat Sensei by outfighting him, he beat him by outsmarting him, manuvering him close to where he can get him in the well. And he did it while impaled with a wooden stake, pain tolerance was the argument.