#1 Posted by Eternal1980 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in an old building in Gotham City.

Morals off.

No preparation.

Who wins???

#2 Edited by CheeseSticks (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can take Bane

Green Arrow can beat Red Hood

Team 1 win

#3 Posted by Eternal1980 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Bane would be a very tough fight!!

#4 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can take Bane

Team 1 win

Correct.

#5 Posted by Eternal1980 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with all of you!

#6 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can take Bane

Team 1 win

Huzzah.

#7 Edited by entropy_aegis (15198 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Bane solos.

#8 Edited by Eternal1980 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't agree!! Bane solos??? Why????

#9 Posted by Saren (25616 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't agree!! Bane solos??? Why????

Vastly stronger, more durable, and according to Bruce himself, a lot faster than Batman. Bruce couldn't even hurt him to any significant degree when they fought, and he was wiped out in about three punches. Unless Bruce pulls out some heavy explosives or something like that, current Bane is going to punch right through him and then mop up the remains with Ollie.

#10 Posted by dondave (36503 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#11 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3638 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, Bane only beats Batman in a Knightfall type scenario otherwise he loses

#13 Edited by entropy_aegis (15198 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@citizenbane: how did Batman beat Bane? (N52)

Stuffed an anti-venom formula in to his mouth and pushed him off a clif,with Flash's help no less.

@sunman said

Ignorance is bliss.

#14 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3638 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: thanks and doesn't Batman have venom as well? Obviously if he has antivenom it would stand to reason but... Also morals off I do believe Bruce to be the most skilled as well as versed. He could win vs Bane in this particular scenario

#16 Edited by Eternal1980 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow morals off will kill Bane in seconds!!!!He never misses!!!He is the best archer in DCU!!!He can throw 29 arrows in 1 minute!!!!Which means 1 arrow per 2 seconds!!!!

#17 Edited by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@citizenbane: how did Batman beat Bane? (N52)

Stuffed an anti-venom formula in to his mouth and pushed him off a clif,with Flash's help no less.

@sunman said

Ignorance is bliss.

anyone familiar with Batman knows he is superior to Bane. Those who don't are only fooling themselves, which is why they can't come up with a good reason for Bane to win in this scenario

#18 Edited by Saren (25616 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: thanks and doesn't Batman have venom as well?

Why would Batman have Venom?

Green Arrow morals off will kill Bane in seconds!!!!He never misses!!!He is the best archer in DCU!!!He can throw 29 arrows in 1 minute!!!!Which means 1 arrow per 2 seconds!!!!

What nonsense.

@sunman said:

anyone familiar with Batman knows he is superior to Bane. Those who don't are only fooling themselves, which is why they can't come up with a good reason for Bane to win in this scenario

Entropy is more than familiar with Batman, odds are he's forgotten more Batman stories than you've ever read. Here's a good enough reason; current Bane has already wrecked Batman with ease.

#19 Posted by k4tzm4n (40606 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane's physicals are too big of a factor -- far more than Ollie's potential use of trick arrows or Batman's skill / gear.

Staff
#20 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Bane is pretty ridicules. He got a huge power boost.

#21 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3638 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: he has anti-venom, he would need the venom to make that. He used it to fight Superman did he not? He has venom.

#22 Posted by Saren (25616 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: he has anti-venom, he would need the venom to make that. He used it to fight Superman did he not? He has venom.

The ingredients for the anti-Venom were handed to him by Poison Ivy, and he didn't use Venom to fight Superman ---- Scarecrow dosed him with it. Batman doesn't carry Venom around.

#23 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3638 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: the implication being batman, the most uptight and prepared member of the Justice League would not know how to create recreate venom or antivenom? The same Bats that recreated the Lazarus pit, created an immunity vaccine for Ivy, antifear gas and a chemical that defeats Plastic man... Without having mentioned it, until they mention it. It's his character's m-o.

We don't know that he does or doesn't carry it around, he's done so with toxins and weapons I see no reason why he wouldn't have something to that degree being as bane is one of his foremost adversarys. Since we do not know for sure I will concede but it goes against the nature of the character and the countless number of instances he has shown this to be true. Lol "shark repellant Bat spray...

#24 Edited by TDK_1997 (14686 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#25 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: sorry but Batman already beat current Bane, nice try though

#27 Edited by k4tzm4n (40606 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunman said:

Did you read how he beat him?

And did you notice Bane was humiliating him the whole time?

Does he have Flash in this match?

Does the pill count as standard gear?

Cheat sheet for the Answers:

A) Because of Flash joining the fray. Prior to that, Wayne was clearly defeated.

B) Yes, he was.

C) No, he doesn't.

D) No, it doesn't.

Staff
#28 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Bane no longer has the element of surprise of the power up

#29 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, Bane's a beast

#30 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3638 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: are The Akrham games canon? I'm not using them as a feat or anything I just always wondered if they were since Johns over sees everything and the actual writing staff are DC (I believe)

#31 Posted by jashro44 (20793 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunman said:

@k4tzm4n: Bane no longer has the element of surprise of the power up

The element of surprise is hardly a significant advantage. Based off the fact bane was stomping batman with the new venom, there isn't any reason to assume he can't repeat the feat yet.

#32 Edited by dondave (36503 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunman: Not having the element of surprise wouldn't stop him from beating Batman in a random encounter

#33 Edited by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: that was one of Bane's biggest advantages. With Batman aware of his current abilities he loses a considerable edge, as do most of Bruce's opponents. It's a common theme. And Green Arrow would be the logical opponent for Bane in this scenario if we want to break down how this fight would most likely go

#34 Edited by entropy_aegis (15198 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: the implication being batman, the most uptight and prepared member of the Justice League would not know how to create recreate venom or antivenom? The same Bats that recreated the Lazarus pit, created an immunity vaccine for Ivy, antifear gas and a chemical that defeats Plastic man... Without having mentioned it, until they mention it. It's his character's m-o.

We don't know that he does or doesn't carry it around, he's done so with toxins and weapons I see no reason why he wouldn't have something to that degree being as bane is one of his foremost adversarys. Since we do not know for sure I will concede but it goes against the nature of the character and the countless number of instances he has shown this to be true. Lol "shark repellant Bat spray...

He has no prep for this fight.

@sunman said:

@jashro44: that was one of Bane's biggest advantages. With Batman aware of his current abilities he loses a considerable edge, as do most of Bruce's opponents. It's a common theme. And Green Arrow would be the logical opponent for Bane in this scenario if we want to break down how this fight would most likely go

Green Arrow would get his neck snapped in a few moments,seriously look at what Bane did to Calvin and the other Talons,he'll have no problem going for the kill the moment this fight starts.

Bane solos,stop grasping at straws.

#36 Posted by Saren (25616 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunman said:

Yes, this always happens. After he was aware of the Heretic's abilities following one beatdown, Bruce gained a considerable edge that allowed him to defeat his enemy in a rematch. Right? Nope. Got wiped out again.

@sunman said:

I can assume you're an obtuse troll if you want me to; there's no reason to try so hard to convince me of that.