Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Static Shock
@Void_Paladin said:

In terms of stealth Batman>>>>Solid Snake.

This is actually debatable, considering that Batman relies more on his equipment for stealth than Snake does; he generally doesn't need equipment to enhance his effectiveness in sneaking around. Another thing to take into consideration is that Snake is able to sneak past Genome Soldiers (who are supposed to have enhanced senses) and Haven Troopers (who were supposed to be enhanced by technology, if I remember correctly)
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Static Shock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

In terms of stealth Batman>>>>Solid Snake.

This is actually debatable, considering that Batman relies more on his equipment for stealth than Snake does; he generally doesn't need equipment to enhance his effectiveness in sneaking around. Another thing to take into consideration is that Snake is able to sneak past Genome Soldiers (who are supposed to have enhanced senses) and Haven Troopers (who were supposed to be enhanced by technology, if I remember correctly)

Outside of Superman and Martian, who does Batman use equipment to hide from? Batman may use equipment but considering the caliber of characters that he uses stealth on...Also, Snake was caught sneaking around several times. Toward the end of the game when he's eavesdropping on Ocelot and Liquid, Ocelot actually catches Snake because Snake's arm was sticking out like a complete amateur and ended up getting that card that activated Rex shot out of his hand. In the second game someone actually catches Snake using a box to sneak across a bridge on the Big Shell, his stealth skills are really no better than a character like Sam Fisher's.

Killerjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Killerjax

@Dex_Starr said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Dex_Starr: His regen got an upgrade for MGS4, he basically was only able to be taken down after his nanomachines were gone. Said Nanomachines boosted his physical abilities to the point that he could take on Cyborg Raiden.

In MGS4 he was also temporary subdued when Snake shot him in the head. And in his first fight with Raiden he passed out from pain and blood loss when Raiden stabbed himself in the gut to get to Vamp. Point is he's very susceptible to KO. He was able to fight Raiden but outside of a few PIS related instances like holding back a ship Cyborg Raiden was never very impressive.

[although Rising is a different story, but since that's after MGS4 it's obvious he got massive upgrades]

When he fought Raiden he had multiple stabs and everything. And he survived them.

Raiden wasnt impressive? Dude, the guy took out multiple gecko like they were nothing, he is much much faster than batman and more durable... And he is one of the best sword fighters. Vamp standing toe to toe with him was an impressive feat.

Batman getting in close to Vamp would be suicidal. His only bet is to long range him

Killerjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Killerjax

@Dex_Starr said:

@Lantern Prime said:

@Dex_Starr:

Yeah her Sniping in the climate and conditioning when she was firing at Snake and Meryl there is all I need to know about... Her Accuracy is on par based on that...

You forgot to mention Solid Snake is a Super Soldier and a weapons master.... .

So no you Try again...

Any trained Sniper can fire in harsh climate conditions, it's what they're trained to do. Go google or youtube a marine sniper training video and see for yourself. Sniper Wolf has done nothing to suggest she's better than an army level sniper and neither has Snake.

Yes Solid Snake is a super solider...with no superhuman feats.. and a weapon master...with no weapon related feats to suggest he's any better than an army level combatant.

Checkmate. Just for future reference it may help if you actually research on a subject that you know little about, you may have a credible argument next time.

MGS universe is not set like Marvel or DC where they fight some crazy opponents. The fact that he doesnt have any superhuman feats is because he never needed them, nor did he need to go batshit with his weapons skills.

He used his Soldier skills i.e. CQC most of the time and his camo to get by, he never needed to go around nuking people. He was able to face Psychomantis and live to tell about it

Steps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Steps

@Dex_Starr said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Dex_Starr: Very well. *Shrug* You clearly know the games better than me.

If you haven't checked it out yet you should check the Rising trailer that came out a few weeks ago. I'm not even sure if the game will be canon or not since at the end of MGS4 Raiden gets turned back into a human, unless he turned back into a cyborg after. But the level he's at in Rising is worlds above what he was in MGS4.

iirc Rising supposedly takes place before MGS4.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By MrDirector786

@Steps said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Decoy Elite said:

If you haven't checked it out yet you should check the Rising trailer that came out a few weeks ago. I'm not even sure if the game will be canon or not since at the end of MGS4 Raiden gets turned back into a human, unless he turned back into a cyborg after. But the level he's at in Rising is worlds above what he was in MGS4.

I think they changed it to take place after which would make more sense seeing as how powerful he is in it.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killerjax said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Dex_Starr: His regen got an upgrade for MGS4, he basically was only able to be taken down after his nanomachines were gone. Said Nanomachines boosted his physical abilities to the point that he could take on Cyborg Raiden.

In MGS4 he was also temporary subdued when Snake shot him in the head. And in his first fight with Raiden he passed out from pain and blood loss when Raiden stabbed himself in the gut to get to Vamp. Point is he's very susceptible to KO. He was able to fight Raiden but outside of a few PIS related instances like holding back a ship Cyborg Raiden was never very impressive.

[although Rising is a different story, but since that's after MGS4 it's obvious he got massive upgrades]

When he fought Raiden he had multiple stabs and everything. And he survived them.

Raiden wasnt impressive? Dude, the guy took out multiple gecko like they were nothing, he is much much faster than batman and more durable... And he is one of the best sword fighters. Vamp standing toe to toe with him was an impressive feat.

Batman getting in close to Vamp would be suicidal. His only bet is to long range him

He survived because he had a regeneration ability. Raiden wasn't impressive. He took out multiple gecko but before that he was being restrained by them and Snake had to save him by shooting out one of the cables so he can get his sword. If it wasn't for Snake those geckos would of killed Raiden. He isn't as fast as Batman is, he's no more durable then he is either, Vamp was easily able to cut through him and stab him with knives.

Bats would wreck Vamp up close, he's faster, stronger and a far superior fighter, the only thing Vamp has going for him is regeneration, and that won't stop Bats from beating him into unconsciousness. In fact, if Batman was actually willing to kill, he could end it quickly by simply snapping Vamp's neck.

@Killerjax said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Lantern Prime said:

@Dex_Starr:

Yeah her Sniping in the climate and conditioning when she was firing at Snake and Meryl there is all I need to know about... Her Accuracy is on par based on that...

So no you Try again...

Any trained Sniper can fire in harsh climate conditions, it's what they're trained to do. Go google or youtube a marine sniper training video and see for yourself. Sniper Wolf has done nothing to suggest she's better than an army level sniper and neither has Snake.

Yes Solid Snake is a super solider...with no superhuman feats.. and a weapon master...with no weapon related feats to suggest he's any better than an army level combatant.

Checkmate. Just for future reference it may help if you actually research on a subject that you know little about, you may have a credible argument next time.

MGS universe is not set like Marvel or DC where they fight some crazy opponents. The fact that he doesnt have any superhuman feats is because he never needed them, nor did he need to go batshit with his weapons skills.

He used his Soldier skills i.e. CQC most of the time and his camo to get by, he never needed to go around nuking people. He was able to face Psychomantis and live to tell about it

You're right, which is why it isn't comparable. He never needed superhuman physical stats but he doesn't have them either which is the whole point of the argument, someone stated that Snake was a superhuman and I stated that he isn't, which is absolutely true.

He uses soldier skills but those skills are nothing in comparison. If you actually threw Snake into Marvel or DCverse he wouldn't last long. And as someone already pointed out he beat Psychomantis because of a game mechanic.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Steps said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Decoy Elite said:

They changed it to where it takes place after MGS4

Steps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Steps

@Dex_Starr said:

@Steps said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Okay now that "is" stupid

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Steps said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Steps said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I'm not even sure if it's going to be canon or not. At the end of MGS4 Raiden gets turned back into a human and meets his son. But then he goes back to being a cyborg? There have better have a good explanation.

Steps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Steps

@Dex_Starr said:

@Steps said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Steps said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I'm not even sure if it's going to be canon or not. At the end of MGS4 Raiden gets turned back into a human and meets his son. But then he goes back to being a cyborg? There have better have a good explanation.

I'll just brace myself for the worst possible explanation.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Enemybird

@Dex_Starr said:

@Killerjax said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Decoy Elite said:

He survived because he had a regeneration ability. Raiden wasn't impressive. He took out multiple gecko but before that he was being restrained by them and Snake had to save him by shooting out one of the cables so he can get his sword. If it wasn't for Snake those geckos would of killed Raiden. He isn't as fast as Batman is, he's no more durable then he is either, Vamp was easily able to cut through him and stab him with knives.

Bats would wreck Vamp up close, he's faster, stronger and a far superior fighter, the only thing Vamp has going for him is regeneration, and that won't stop Bats from beating him into unconsciousness. In fact, if Batman was actually willing to kill, he could end it quickly by simply snapping Vamp's neck.

@Killerjax said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Lantern Prime said:

@Dex_Starr:

So no you Try again...

You're right, which is why it isn't comparable. He never needed superhuman physical stats but he doesn't have them either which is the whole point of the argument, someone stated that Snake was a superhuman and I stated that he isn't, which is absolutely true.

He uses soldier skills but those skills are nothing in comparison. If you actually threw Snake into Marvel or DCverse he wouldn't last long. And as someone already pointed out he beat Psychomantis because of a game mechanic.

Don' forget that in MGS2 Snake lost a fight between him a fortune... He was later subdued & handcuffed by a girl...XD

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Static Shock
@Dex_Starr said:

Outside of Superman and Martian, who does Batman use equipment to hide from? Batman may use equipment but considering the caliber of characters that he uses stealth on...Also, Snake was caught sneaking around several times. Toward the end of the game when he's eavesdropping on Ocelot and Liquid, Ocelot actually catches Snake because Snake's arm was sticking out like a complete amateur and ended up getting that card that activated Rex shot out of his hand. In the second game someone actually catches Snake using a box to sneak across a bridge on the Big Shell, his stealth skills are really no better than a character like Sam Fisher's.

I forgot about those examples.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Static Shock

As for MGS Rising, I hope they don't "Ninja Gaiden" the game into oblivion. It's being developed by Platinum Games.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Batman clears this gauntlet with ease. I also agree with what Dex_Starr stated about Metal Gear Solid.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Static Shock said:

As for MGS Rising, I hope they don't "Ninja Gaiden" the game into oblivion. It's being developed by Platinum Games.

A little late for that isn't it?

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr said:

@Static Shock said:

A little late for that isn't it?

Looks like a mixture between Vanquish and Bayonetta

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Static Shock
@Dex_Starr: Seen the trailer, but it could be worse, you know? It doesn't appear to be completely like Ninja Gaiden. 
Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Void_Paladin

@Static Shock: Batman doesn't need his equipment to aid in his stealth capabilities unless he's facing telepathy or Superman. Even against Superman all his tech does is silence his heartbeat. Snake was caught a couple of times in the game. Besides, I'm sure that Bruce's stealth is at least good enough to get within throwing range to K.O. Sniper Wolf with an explosive batarang. Which is my point.

@Enemybird: @Dex_Starr: Batman can defeat Psycho Mantis He doesn't need to switch the controller. Bruce can just hit the statues on either side of him. If I can figure this out, surely Batman can.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Static Shock
@Death Certificate: That's what I was thinking. 

@Void_Paladin said:

@Static Shock: Batman doesn't need his equipment to aid in his stealth capabilities unless he's facing telepathy or Superman. Even against Superman all his tech does is silence his heartbeat. Snake was caught a couple of times in the game. Besides, I'm sure that Bruce's stealth is at least good enough to get within throwing range to K.O. Sniper Wolf with an explosive batarang. Which is my point.

I understand your point. I was just saying that against enhanced individuals (biologically or technologically), Snake does fine without tech, unlike Batman. Even if it's just to silence his heartbeat, he's still using tech, regardless. He may have been caught a few times in the game, but they doesn't outweigh the fact that he sneaks around enhanced soldiers. It would be absurd to think that Batman has never have spotted before. 

Even then, Snake doesn't really use tech for his stealth until much later (MGS4), so I guess it evens out at that point.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Static Shock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

I understand your point. I was just saying that against enhanced individuals (biologically or technologically), Snake does fine without tech, unlike Batman. Even if it's just to silence his heartbeat, he's still using tech, regardless. He may have been caught a few times in the game, but they doesn't outweigh the fact that he sneaks around enhanced soldiers. It would be absurd to think that Batman has never have spotted before. Even then, Snake doesn't really use tech for his stealth until much later (MGS4), so I guess it evens out at that point.

I don't think it evens it out, Batman uses tech against guys that can literally see hear and smell everything on the planet. Not a very fair comparison, without tech he's sneaked up on the entire JSA, Titans and the LOSH. On top of that Batman is capable of performing those inhuman vanishing feats that realistic characters like Snake and Sam Fisher are incapable of doing.

Maybe Batman's been caught sneaking around [I've never seen it] but I'm under the impression that he's never been caught in an absurd manner like having his arm stick out of a corner.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By bigcimmerian

@progenitor said:

I could see him having trouble with The Fear, especially with the invisible camo-gear. Otherwise, the only people I see Bats having trouble with would be Laughing Octopus, Vamp, & Psychomantis. I love Ocelot, but as long as Batman's wearing bulletproof gear, he'd most likely put a beatdown on Ocelot while Ocelot is reloading.

Batman has infrared vision inside his cowl so invisiblity shouldn't be big problem.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Enemybird

@Void_Paladin said:

@Enemybird: @Dex_Starr: Batman can defeat Psycho Mantis He doesn't need to switch the controller. Bruce can just hit the statues on either side of him. If I can figure this out, surely Batman can.

What are you talking about? the fight takes place in majin buu's mind read the OP. Those statues wont be there and even if they were it wouldnt change the outcome of the fight... Quit your fan boyisum for batman he cant win...

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Enemybird

@Static Shock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

I understand your point. I was just saying that against enhanced individuals (biologically or technologically), Snake does fine without tech, unlike Batman. Even if it's just to silence his heartbeat, he's still using tech, regardless. He may have been caught a few times in the game, but they doesn't outweigh the fact that he sneaks around enhanced soldiers. It would be absurd to think that Batman has never have spotted before. Even then, Snake doesn't really use tech for his stealth until much later (MGS4), so I guess it evens out at that point.

In Metal gear solid Snake uses A sneaking suit, Soliton radar , thermal & nightvision goggles, Chaff grenades, codec and remote controlled missiles... And you said he doesn't use tech??? please...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bump

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATMEN WINS BECAUS MGS CHARACTERS AINT EVEN PEEK HUMAN

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman clears, though some of these fights will be really tough for him.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not getting past Vamp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7 or 8.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Dex Star lowballing days. He was banned.

Anyway, stops at Vamp every time. Stops at Psycho Mantis too everytime.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhiz: Hmm. From what I remember of my MGS play through Batman shouldn't have too much trouble with Psycho Mantis. Why do you think he can't get past him?

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Cerberus369616

Pretty sure Batman has feats dealing with telepaths more powerful than Psycho Mantis and I think his cowl might be lined in a fashion that interferes with telepathinc abilities. I might be wrong, don't quote me. As for Vamp I think he can tank a few blows with his Armor and incap with explosives. I think he clears with varying difficulty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberus369616: That's what I was going to say. It's been pretty routinely demonstrated that Batman can effectively resist telepaths, including extremely powerful ones.

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beats most but not Vamp. Mantis is debateable, if you count Ocelot's lightning feat it goes either way.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhiz: Hmm. From what I remember of my MGS play through Batman shouldn't have too much trouble with Psycho Mantis. Why do you think he can't get past him?

Your going by just game mechanics? In the canon novel and comics to said game, Mantis mind R words Batman hardcore. Mantis mind control Grey Fox to a degree, and was mind controlling all the Genome Soldiers in the base at one time. He made Snake complete the mission in his head solidly before Snake snaps out of it. Snake also has mental resistance due to his perfect soldier cloning make up. That, and Mantis wanted to die too. Batman has no excuse vs telepaths. Also did you see Psycho Mantis powers in MGS5!? He was manipulating the Metal Gear, and was responsible for bringing Volgin back from the dead as a super charge flaming mini hulk. Im sorry, Mantis feats are way too much.

@cerberus369616: That's what I was going to say. It's been pretty routinely demonstrated that Batman can effectively resist telepaths, including extremely powerful ones.

Show me Batman beating any telepath, much less one like Mantis please. I never seen it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your going by just game mechanics? In the canon novel and comics to said game, Mantis mind R words Batman hardcore. Mantis mind control Grey Fox to a degree, and was mind controlling all the Genome Soldiers in the base at one time. He made Snake complete the mission in his head solidly before Snake snaps out of it. Snake also has mental resistance due to his perfect soldier cloning make up. That, and Mantis wanted to die too. Batman has no excuse vs telepaths. Also did you see Psycho Mantis powers in MGS5!? He was manipulating the Metal Gear, and was responsible for bringing Volgin back from the dead as a super charge flaming mini hulk. Im sorry, Mantis feats are way too much.

This isn't accurate. Psycho Mantis didn't bring Volgin back to life, he just enhanced his powers. And Batman has demonstrated a far greater defense against telepathy than Snake has.

Show me Batman beating any telepath, much less one like Mantis please. I never seen it.

If you believe Batman can't resist telepath's period you haven't been reading enough comic books. Black Mask showed himself capable of mind controlling an entire cell block in Arkham, but when he attempted to do the same to Batman he was unsuccessful and quickly overpowered. I can list more but the showing that confirms for me that Psycho Mantis won't be able to invade Batman's mind is Batman's ability to lock Martian Manhunter's brother out of his mind. A Martian is significantly more powerful telepathically than Psycho Mantis.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. Snake could handle Vamp okay with his cqc, so Batman should be able to as well, and then come up with a way to restrain him since he will keep coming back

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By BeaconofStrength
@jayc1324 said:

Clears. Snake could handle Vamp okay with his cqc, so Batman should be able to as well, and then come up with a way to restrain him since he will keep coming back

Old Snake only handled him up close due to his nanomachine injector, then let Raiden finish him off - it was more of a quick skirmish than a fight. A serious Vamp would slit Bruce's throat before he could do anything meaningful.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter:

This isn't accurate. Psycho Mantis didn't bring Volgin back to life, he just enhanced his powers. And Batman has demonstrated a far greater defense against telepathy than Snake has.

Volgin was dead and it was mantis keeping him going. That much is stated in the canon.

If you believe Batman can't resist telepath's period you haven't been reading enough comic books. Black Mask showed himself capable of mind controlling an entire cell block in Arkham, but when he attempted to do the same to Batman he was unsuccessful and quickly overpowered. I can list more but the showing that confirms for me that Psycho Mantis won't be able to invade Batman's mind is Batman's ability to lock Martian Manhunter's brother out of his mind. A Martian is significantly more powerful telepathically than Psycho Mantis.

So Batman resisted Martian Manhunter level telepathy? I call bullshit when Martian Manhuinter has already TP the entire League lol. As for the other feat, never heard of it till now. So I will let it slide though sounds like possible fan BS, but again I cannot prove it as I never heard of it before.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Old Snake only handled him up close due to his nanomachine injector, then let Raiden finish him off - it was more of a quick skirmish than a fight. A serious Vamp would slit Bruce's throat before he could do anything meaningful.

Not arguing for batman beating vamp but are you suggesting without the nano machine injector, and if Raiden did not show up snake would have likely lost to vamp?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Without the nanomachine injector, no question he would of lost - the Codec outright said Snake couldn't keep him down. Without Raiden showing up, Snake probably would of lost, considering Vamp nearly killed Raiden, despite his HF being heavily taxed. Although Old Snake was kind of OP, so who knows.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Didn't snake have to get close enough to inject him in the first place though? I don't remember it all so well

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: He got close and injected it in his neck, but that's literally all that happened before Raiden stepped in.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bet he clears just cuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter:

So Batman resisted Martian Manhunter level telepathy? I call bullshit when Martian Manhuinter has already TP the entire League lol. As for the other feat, never heard of it till now. So I will let it slide though sounds like possible fan BS, but again I cannot prove it as I never heard of it before.

Well he has, I can post scans for either incident if you would like me to. And if those aren't sufficient there are many more instances of Batman resisting telepathy from powerful telepaths.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhiz said:

@thebourneposter:

Well he has, I can post scans for either incident if you would like me to. And if those aren't sufficient there are many more instances of Batman resisting telepathy from powerful telepaths.

The Manhunter is pure PIS BS, but I appreciate to see the second example.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhiz:

No Caption Provided

A few pages ago Black Mask was mind controlling an entire cell block and forcing them to attack the invading Talon. I would say this feat alone isn't nearly convincing enough to prove Batman could resist Psycho Mantis, but it's still pretty impressive and to say Batman has no resistance to telepathy is blatantly false. Especially since I can pull out many more examples.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Rac95

Psycho Mantis should be as far as he gets now. Especially with his pyrokinetic abilities and TK he has shown in MGS V

NeloAngelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow! There was some serious MGS lowballing in this thread....not even peak human?? I hope that's at least not referring to the cyborg ninjas and nanomachine pumped freaks like Vamp, also why would anyone call Snake out on not being able to beat Fortune? She literally couldn't be hit by anything in his arsenal because of that device Ocelot talks about, and on top of that she apparently could do it with her own TK anyway.

Back to the peak human thing for anyone who actually thinks this I suggest you play the series(except for 5 if u no wat im sayin). Even Solid Snake the supposedly lesser of the twin snakes pretty frequently displays superhuman feats, a few I can think of off the top of my head: ridic blatant is the microwave scene at end of MGS4, in Twin Snakes he matches a cyborg ninja that treats bullets like a joke in epic cutscene, also Snake's jump in the REX fight.

Loading Video...

And yeah I know it's ancient but DexStarr's argument about Raiden not being impressive really ranks up there with the all time worst arguments I've ever encountered, THE FACT THE GECKOS DIDN'T JUST RIP HIM APART IS IMPRESSIVE....and obv scales anyone that can hold their own against him up prty high, e.g. Vamp. I mean not impressive compared to what? did I miss him say Superman? rofl...