#1 Posted by PrinceMarvel (162 posts) - - Show Bio

No specifics, who'd make the better team between Batman, Green Arrow, Black Canary & Nightwing and Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow & Winter Soldier.

#2 Posted by Pokeysteve (8525 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards team 1. Three of the four have led their own teams and work well together. Not that team 2 would be a bad team. It would probably depend on what was called for.

#3 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12349 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards team 1. Three of the four have led their own teams and work well together. Not that team 2 would be a bad team. It would probably depend on what was called for.

On this subject, I may have to disagree... I do believe both teams work together just as well, Bruce and Dick have perfect symetry like how Steve and Bucky do, Ollie and Dinah have that chemistry like Clint and Natasha do. Problem is, Black Canary could be the reason why Team One loses....Canary Cry vs Vibranium shield =

This may stun either the entire team or just Nightwing, Ollie and Dinah, since Batman has protection from sonic based attacks. If there was some way to avoid that, Team one would win due to being better equipped....

Bruce's gadgets trump Steve's shield, I haven't seen as many gadget feats from Dick but if he had a similar load-out to Bruce then he'd be able to beat Bucky (but without it he'd probably lose), in my mind Ollie and Clint are about the same in most if not all aspects so I can't say who'd win or not, Dinah would destroy Natasha with her Canary Cry ..... As long as she doesn't hit that shield or get shot, Black Canary could be a huge advantage.....

Team 1 6/10

#4 Posted by Pokeysteve (8525 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

Do you have anything on Cap's shield reflecting sonics like that? Also I don't think the OP meant this as a battle but just who is the better team. In a fight I'd pick team one. More agility and more outright skill.

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12349 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Well, not exactly reflecting (since the person shooting the sonic at him IS the sonic sound itself) .... more along the lines of absorbing...Captain America vs Claw

But it was pretty circumstantial as his shield was in a state of disrepair and was absorbing the sound to restore itself, since it is at its standard state for this battle it shouldn't need to absorb the sound and should instead reflect it back....but I cannot prove that it will since this is the only sound vs vibranium instance I know of..

On account of the thread being more of who's a better team...yeah I agree with you that team one wins...

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (8525 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

Lol is that duct tape!! Awesome scans. looks like it'd be a good story.

#7 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12349 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

Lol is that duct tape!! Awesome scans. looks like it'd be a good story.

The ultimate cure to all ills, repairer to all damage, Captain America approved, duct tape...

#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (8525 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12349 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Someone who actually laughed out loud, that's rare ....

#10 Posted by PrinceMarvel (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, let's throw in Azrael and USAgent in with their respective sides.