Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By clayton

Bruce Wayne, Catwoman, Nightwing, Jason Todd, Red Robin, Damian Wayne  
                                                            versus
Spider-Man, Black Cat, Daredevil, Venom (Eddie Brock), Toxin, Spider-Girl 

Brooklyn rooftops. The only way to win is to fight to the death, unconsciousness, or surrender. No Prep time.  They have one hour to fight to a conclusion or God destroys the planet. Just because. Who wins and why?
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BIackFlash

Spider-Man solos in about 5 seconds
Venom (Eddie Brock) solos in even less time

reasons should be obvious but if you want detailed reasons I can give them

BTW read the rules you are supposed to put character links in your battle threads

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

Venom for the win! :D
clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By clayton

is that it 
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@BIackFlash said:
" Spider-Man solos in about 5 seconds Venom (Eddie Brock) solos in even less time  reasons should be obvious but if you want detailed reasons I can give them  BTW read the rules you are supposed to put character links in your battle threads "

I don't see any soloing happening here, Spider-man and Venom lose to lessers than Batman quite often, still goin with Spider family even though with the battle going for an hour, the Batfamily could concievably come up with a stratagem to win. 

BTW seeing as clayton is fairly new, thank you for the tip.  I missed the linking thing when I started aswell, but as is the case here, most of my battles were with assumably well known characters.
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BIackFlash
@Donovan Montgomery said:
" I don't see any soloing happening here, Spider-man and Venom lose to lessers than Batman quite often "
Spider-Man has thousands of high end feats in hundreds and hundreds of comics, many of which are too long to list in a thread like this
I'll give you one feat, taking blows from Rhino. He's a guy who moves at 200 mph, hits like classic Hulk and can bench 70 tonnes with ease
Spider-Man soaks up Rhino's blows

Once in a while Spider-Man does lose to lesser people than Batman but I would take it with a pinch of salt

You have heard of the term PIS aka Plot.Induced.Stupidity?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Spider family, very easily. They have virtually no way of hurting several members of the Spider family. Toxin could solo them all.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are three members of the Spider-Man Family who could solo here.
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheBatman586

Batman solos this :D

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BatDance

@Morpheus_

said:

" Spider family, very easily. They have virtually no way of hurting several members of the Spider family. Toxin could solo them all. "

yeah

@The Mjolnir Wielder

said:

" There are three members of the Spider-Man Family who could solo here. "

X2

@TheBatman586 said:

" Batman solos this :D "

/*faceplam*
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BIackFlash:
I am aware of what you mentioned, including the PIS, but still in no way will anyone solo the bat team, IMO.  With or without prep the bats have way to many gadgets and fighting smarts to be taken down by one person, even the likes of Spidy and Venom.....and Toxin.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Ferro Vida

The Spider-family can't possible lose.

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kataklysmo

Spiderman Family

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BIackFlash
@Donovan Montgomery said:
" @BIackFlash: I am aware of what you mentioned, including the PIS, but still in no way will anyone solo the bat team, IMO.  With or without prep the bats have way to many gadgets and fighting smarts to be taken down by one person, even the likes of Spidy and Venom.....and Toxin. "
You under estimate Spider-Man

With prep the Bat family would give him a hell of a fight, maybe even win

However in a random encounter Spiderman beats them all in 5 seconds flat
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

umm, I'm not a big fan of Bats but I don't think so.  If Spidy was blood lusted then ya maybe I can see him soloing.   
He tries to web em up - razor batarangs among other things I'm sure the bats have on 'em..... 
Punches - if DD can dodge, so can Bats and Nightwing 
again not saying S-P team loses, not by a long shot, but I do not see it being a one man show. 

And with prep, especialy acces to cave, Bats fam WOULD win, as it stands, a very hard fought loss for them here.
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crabtree

spider-man

GrayWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GrayWolf

Don't see anyone soloing the bat family because of well batman.  However, the bat family is definitely outclassed here.  I mean Damian Wayne.  Really?  That's their final member.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FLCL1

venom and spiderman can solo

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheBatman586

I think Batman could take this on his own, with no prep time, and using just the ordinary gadgets that he has in his utility belt. Don't worry, I'm not just a mindless fanboy who says "HE WINS CUZ HE IS TEH GODDAMNED BATMAN".

Toxin and Venom are both extremely vulnerable to sonics, fire, electricity, and, I believe, liquid nitrogen. 
In Batman: Hush, Bats uses sonics on Killer Croc to create intense pain in his head, throwing him off balance and allowing Batman to easily lay the smackdown on him. Also, Batman has been shown in comics using electric Batarangs, plus he has also used mini incendiary explosives on several occasions. So, not only does this take care of Venom and Toxin, but it would also throw off Spider-Man and Spider-Girl's concentration, at least for a few seconds, allowing Batman to make his next move.

Batman then throws one knockout-gas capsule each at Spider-Man and Spider-Girl, taking them out of the fight.
The only ones left, at this point, are Daredevil and Black Cat, which shouldn't pose too big of a threat to Bats. He's taken out far better fighters than either of them before.

If all else fails, Batman just uses an EMP to give the entire Spider-Family a heart attack, killing them all in an instant. 
And yes, Batman does have EMP devices in his belt:
 http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batcowlemp.jpg
And the sonics and EMP don't affect Batman himself, because his suit protects him from their harmful effects.

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zaterra

Batman Family

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MKF30

I'll go with Family team batman, btw, where's Batgirl? lol Cassie is pretty ridiculous too.

Dreb345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dreb345

the thing people dont understand or realize is how well together the batman family is before a fight think  
1. They fight meta-humans and gods on the daily  
2.They have fought giant crocs,people made of clay,giant meta-humans (bane),Ninjas, in fact they have fought everything in the book from sadistic clowns to aliens with crazy powers to super powered zombies. they are ready for spiderman and his crew  
3. they are all genius save catwoman 
4.Martial artist to the extreme  
The only advantage spiderman has is he knows his area  
and if all else fails he has a JLA transmitter lol jp jp jp  
but seriously Batman family wins
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Dreb345 said:
" the thing people dont understand or realize is how well together the batman family is before a fight think  1. They fight meta-humans and gods on the daily  2.They have fought giant crocs,people made of clay,giant meta-humans (bane),Ninjas, in fact they have fought everything in the book from sadistic clowns to aliens with crazy powers to super powered zombies. they are ready for spiderman and his crew  3. they are all genius save catwoman 4.Martial artist to the extreme  The only advantage spiderman has is he knows his area  and if all else fails he has a JLA transmitter lol jp jp jp  but seriously Batman family wins "
None of this gives them a way to take out Venom or Toxin.
Dreb345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dreb345
@Decoy Elite:
Against killer croc batman has used a sonic weapon. secondly batman has already faced off against carnage he knows how to take out a symbiote. Batman has an arsenal of thermal weapons and so does nightwing red robin and yes Damian Im sure batgirl has some too
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#25  Edited By The_Martian

Team Spider-Man with ease.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Silver2467

Theoretically, if Bats used sonic grenades, he could take down Venom and Toxin (maybe). Otherwise, SpiderMan family wins. With prep, BatMan family could win though (had to throw that out there). 

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Dreb345 said:
" @Decoy Elite: Against killer croc batman has used a sonic weapon. secondly batman has already faced off against carnage he knows how to take out a symbiote. Batman has an arsenal of thermal weapons and so does nightwing red robin and yes Damian Im sure batgirl has some too "
Toxin is immune to sonics and fire, so he still solos. Oh and crossovers are non cannon.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Martian
@Silver2467 said:
" Theoretically, if Bats used sonic grenades, he could take down Venom and Toxin (maybe). Otherwise, SpiderMan family wins. With prep, BatMan family could win though (had to throw that out there).  "
So he takes out two members? And?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By spidey 15
@Dreb345 said:
" the thing people dont understand or realize is how well together the batman family is before a fight think  1. They fight meta-humans and gods on the daily  2.They have fought giant crocs,people made of clay,giant meta-humans (bane),Ninjas, in fact they have fought everything in the book from sadistic clowns to aliens with crazy powers to super powered zombies. they are ready for spiderman and his crew  3. they are all genius save catwoman 4.Martial artist to the extreme  The only advantage spiderman has is he knows his area  and if all else fails he has a JLA transmitter lol jp jp jp  but seriously Batman family wins "
Of course you can't be serious.
So beating bane or killer croc is a huge feat right?
Oh wait, no it isn't. 
Toxin solos with great ease, it's not even a fight and they have no way of hurting him at all.
=]
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By The Average Bear
@Zaterra said:
"

Batman Family

"
How? They have next to no chance whatsoever.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By spidey 15
@Dreb345 said:
" @Decoy Elite: Against killer croc batman has used a sonic weapon. secondly batman has already faced off against carnage he knows how to take out a symbiote. Batman has an arsenal of thermal weapons and so does nightwing red robin and yes Damian Im sure batgirl has some too "
Since when are we using non canon crossovers to prove our point? =]

@Silver2467 said:
" Theoretically, if Bats used sonic grenades, he could take down Venom and Toxin (maybe). Otherwise, SpiderMan family wins. With prep, BatMan family could win though (had to throw that out there).  "

Without prep, sonic grenades are useless because they are not aware of thier weakness.
=]
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Silver2467
@Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
So he takes out two members? And? "
Well, assuming that would work (which in some ways I doubt), they can take the others. SpiderMan has a tough time with martial artists, and I think the same can be said for Spidergirl. Black Cat could take Catwoman down, but she's not a threat to anyone else but her. Bats can take down Daredevil after a very hard fight. But again, all this is assuming they can defeat Venom and Toxin with sonic devices, and I'm not entirely sure about that because I don't think Toxin could be taken down that way very easily. SpiderMan family wins. 9 if not 10/10. 
Dreb345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dreb345
@Decoy Elite:
nope toxin isnt immune it just affects him to a lower degree secondly the fight is not over just cause he is immune. Im sure if it is just batman vs toxin batman would find a way to beat him. you have to take intellgect  to account here. but your right batman would lose only cause he doesnt want the world destroyed lol seriously I think batman could knock him out. he might just call his plane in to do some heavy duty thermal and sonics at that high of a degree toxin is down out no matter how good his resistance is. Or just EMP them
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15 said: 
@Silver2467 said:
Without prep, sonic grenades are useless because they are not aware of thier weakness. =] "
Which is why I specifically said "if."
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spidey 15
@Dreb345: How batman will ko toxin? Venom had taken a full stab from wolverine and he wasn't even affected by it. Toxin is far more durable that venom, and you expect from batman to ko him???
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467: Oh ok then.
=]
Dreb345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dreb345
@spidey 15:
OK Batman has beaten Darkseid, ,MOngul, Carnage, Amazo,and Granny Goodness 

HE can beat toxin
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Dreb345 said:
" @Decoy Elite: nope toxin isnt immune it just affects him to a lower degree secondly the fight is not over just cause he is immune. Im sure if it is just batman vs toxin batman would find a way to beat him. you have to take intellgect  to account here. but your right batman would lose only cause he doesnt want the world destroyed lol seriously I think batman could knock him out. he might just call his plane in to do some heavy duty thermal and sonics at that high of a degree toxin is down out no matter how good his resistance is. Or just EMP them "
Yeah, that's really stupid. Spider-Man could murder Batman, he stands no chance against Toxin.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Martian
@Silver2467 said:

" @Nobody said:

" @Silver2467 said:
So he takes out two members? And? "
Well, assuming that would work (which in some ways I doubt), they can take the others. SpiderMan has a tough time with martial artists, and I think the same can be said for Spidergirl. Black Cat could take Catwoman down, but she's not a threat to anyone else but her. Bats can take down Daredevil after a very hard fight. But again, all this is assuming they can defeat Venom and Toxin with sonic devices, and I'm not entirely sure about that because I don't think Toxin could be taken down that way very easily. SpiderMan family wins. 9 if not 10/10.  "
Spider-Man if he is serious(since this is the end of the world I'm assuming he is) could solo. Spider-Girl could probably do the same. Black Cat is a serious threat. Her ability to cause bad luck would keep her one step ahead of anyone she faces off against. Daredevil could probably take most, not at once, but one on one.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spidey 15
@Dreb345: He beaten darkseid with prep and good amount of PIS. You are using a non canon crossover so it doesn't count here, obviously batman doesn't know carnage. Show me scans beating Mongul or granny goodness.
Batman can not even hurt toxin, let alone beat him. You must be a big batman fanboy to belive that...=S
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By JThree47693

Spider Family destroys, some of the members aren't even needed.

Dreb345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dreb345
@Decoy Elite:
Really that is your best come back i SPider-man vs batman would be good but Batman thinks better during combat situations.  
Honestly I believe thats where the fight would end at but hey give me ten reasons/scenrios in how they would win seriously
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By spidey 15
@Dreb345: If you knew anything about toxin or spidey or venom you wouldn't ask for reasons.
=]
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Dreb345: Ye choose to tread the path of the fanboy. I am not needed here to disprove you, Spidey 15 or Nobody shall do that. 
But I will tell you this, Spider-Man's pure strength, speed, and reflexes put him far above Batman combat wise and a bloodlusted Spider-Man is a scary thing. 

Also crossovers are non cannon so stop saying Batman beat Carnage.
Dreb345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dreb345
@spidey 15: 

Not a big Fan boy I just know comics I tried to google some before i posted no scans avaliable you gonna have to trust me on those if not its cool.  
look Toxin isnt unbeatable. What do you think is tricked out on the batplane. If razorfist can hurt Toxin I know Batman can    
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46  Edited By charlieboy

have to give it to the spider-family.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Martian

The difference between someone with powers and someone without
 The difference between someone with powers and someone without
Dreb345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dreb345
@Decoy Elite:
lol Im not a fanboy im realistic but To say someone solos is foolish esp in this battle. if it was an in closed area i would mos def say the spider family wins but it isnt it is on roof tops and all types of elements come into play my thoughts dont have to agree with them
Dreb345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dreb345
@Nobody:
King pin to Batman really lol
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By spidey 15
@Dreb345: Then how do i know that batman didn't beat mongul with prep? 
Considering that the fight is to death and the world will die then i assum that spidey will fight at his very serious. A serious spidey can use his speed agility, spider sense, strength at greater levels. SOmone with spidey's speed agility and spider sense, if he use this powers at a serious way then obviously he can solo here.
No one from batman team has the reaction to dodge someone with spdey's speed at his serious level.
Since the fight is to death then spidey will use his strength to kill.
No one from batman team has the durability to take a punch of 10 tons or 11 tons or 90 tons.
Venom wasn't even hurt by wolverine let alone being hurt by batman. 
Since the fight is to the death then i can see some people soloing here.
=]