• 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Who:

  • Batman Earth One vs Hit Girl and Kick-Ass

Where:

  • Earth One Gotham City.
  • Midnight, heavy rainfall.
  • Unpopulated but vehicles still litter the streets.
  • The entire city is on limits.

What:

  • Batman gets the upgraded grapple gun from Fox, 5 batarangs, 1 flash bomb and 1 smoke bomb.
  • Hit Girl gets her 2 katanas and Kick-Ass gets his 2 eskrima sticks.

Rules:

  • They will begin 2 blocks apart in the city.
  • Both are aware there is a very dangerous combatant in the region.
  • Batman knows where the team began, but the team does not know where Batman began.
  • The team did have 3 weeks to familiarize themselves with Gotham City, no traps were set up.
  • In character.
  • Standard elimination rules apply.
#2 Posted by MrMightyBro (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce is way more experienced and he gets to sneak and surprise attack? LOL he can win this with pure martial arts no need for gadgets.

#3 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

I would hope Batman would win this.. I mean lol....

#4 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

With sneakiness on for Bruce, he gets the drop on them.

#5 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

so basically, its just hit-girl vs batman, since ass-kicked is a non factor. batman is way better in every abilities compared to hitgirl. so batman stomps

#6 Posted by Scott757 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

When in doubt, always pick Batman!

#7 Posted by Phylos (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#8 Posted by Xanax (172 posts) - - Show Bio

My Money is on Batman.

He always finds a way.

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick-Ass gets one-shotted when Batman gets the stealth edge. I mean he seriously had no combat experience at all throughout the entire comic series and movie series.

Anyways, Hit-Girl vs Batman and everybody knows how that will go down.

#10 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

so basically, its just hit-girl vs batman, since ass-kicked is a non factor. batman is way better in every abilities compared to hitgirl. so batman stomps

Lol i see what you did there..

#11 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only seen the movie, and with that in mind this is a huge mismatch

#12 Posted by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Scott757 said:

When in doubt, always pick Batman!

I concur

#13 Posted by Saren (25067 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. E1 Batman was borderline incompetent.

Moderator Online
#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (15437 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth One Batman was a moron,he would be dead the moment he meets someone even decently capable.

#15 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite this site's hatred for anything Kick-Ass related, I think the team wins.

#16 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Despite this site's hatred for anything Kick-Ass related, I think the team wins.

Batman took out Multiple versions of clayfaces... Clayface would easily own the team...So why not The Batman?

#17 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

team has 3 weeks to get used to Gotham. And for those who only watched the Kick-Ass movie and have never read Earth1, you shouldn't say 'when in doubt choose batman'... Earth1 Batman isn't as skilled as his pre 52 mainstream counterpart, Hit Girl should be able to defeat him with the 2 katanas.

And in character Bruce isn't going to go hard on a little girl until it's too late... Yes Bruce doesn't usually underestimate his opponents but I don't think he will go all out until he gets hurt, by then it's too late and he will lose

#18 Posted by Saren (25067 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who thinks Batman would win has not read Batman: Earth One. Thugs would be an uphill battle for him.

Moderator Online
#19 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio
@TERMINATOR1000: ^ what Chaos said. Earth 1 Batman is not nearly as impressive as his regular counterpart.
#20 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@TERMINATOR1000: ^ what Chaos said. Earth 1 Batman is not nearly as impressive as his regular counterpart.

Ah ok, I thought the Batman that I was talking about had an insider suit... so im kinda lost. I believe it was classic Batman that took on multiple clayfaces.

#21 Posted by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Should make this a bit more fair & team Kick Ass w/Batman & take the katanas away from Hit Girl.

#22 Posted by TDK_1997 (15063 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Earth One sucked and didn't show anything impressive.I think that even Hit-Girl is too much for him.

#23 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: @entropy_aegis: @texasdeathmatch:

The most disgusting thing is that it took nearly the entire first page before someone decided to tell everyone this is Earth One Batman. Even though it is in the title and the OP...

#24 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik: You should be happy your thread makes it to two pages :P
#25 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe its because........... I don't know..............People like me only like looking at the pics in the op and are to lazy to read anything......................

#26 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Erik: You should be happy your thread makes it to two pages :P

Only got here because people thought this was regular Batman or movie Batman.

#27 Posted by Trixie (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins. If this was Earth One Batman though, the team would win.

#28 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trixie: Didnt he state in a posts above that it is Earth Batman?

#29 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins. Silly thread.

#30 Posted by Trixie (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX:

He changed it.

#31 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#32 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trixie said:

@TERMINATORXX:

He changed it.

Did I magically change the title to the thread as well? It has always been Earth One Batman.

#33 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

Maybe its because........... I don't know..............People like me only like looking at the pics in the op and are to lazy to read anything......................

You did not even do that. The picture is Earth One Batman.

#34 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Maybe its because........... I don't know..............People like me only like looking at the pics in the op and are to lazy to read anything......................

You did not even do that. The picture is Earth One Batman.

Well i'm sorry.... I Havent been into Batman since I was in diapers....sooo..... I forgot all about some of the versions of batman.

#35 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik said:


  • They will begin 2 blocks apart in the city.
  • Both are aware there is a very dangerous combatant in the region.
  • Batman knows where the team began, but the team does not know where Batman began.
  • The team did have 3 weeks to familiarize themselves with Gotham City, no traps were set up.
  • In character.
  • Standard elimination rules apply.
I see what you did there :D
#36 Posted by Trixie (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Trixie said:

@TERMINATORXX:

He changed it.

Did I magically change the title to the thread as well? It has always been Earth One Batman.

I know. I was kidding.

#37 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly thought it was pretty even. Kick-Ass is the actual invalid here in my opinion. Batman was rocking the thugs he was aware of in his showings. He just had no awareness of his surroundings nor could he adapt to unexpected developments and thus, got a brick smashed over his head and shot. He was still a very competent and technical fighter when he knew the score.

#38 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

Earth One Batman was a moron,he would be dead the moment he meets someone even decently capable.

Can you give me some examples why? I havent read anything from Earth 1, but I read everything with Kick-Ass and Hit Girl.

#39 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@CitizenBane: @entropy_aegis: @texasdeathmatch:

The most disgusting thing is that it took nearly the entire first page before someone decided to tell everyone this is Earth One Batman. Even though it is in the title and the OP...

lol That's the first thing I noticed and it stopped me dead in my tracks.

#40 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER:

Lol.

#41 Posted by Deranged Midget (17965 posts) - - Show Bio

Geoff Johns writing Batman... I can't bear to imagine the results.

Moderator
#42 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone is willing to set aside personal disappointment about Earth One Batman's performance, I would like to see a genuine discussion if at all possible. Hit Girl might have a skill advantage but Bruce is given their whereabouts and he is given the element of surprise.

#43 Posted by MrMightyBro (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... I admit Hit Girl could slice him in a fair fight and he is preety clumsy but you gave him perfect conditions for assassination and if he won't make so much noise and try to neutralize the team instead going face to face he could actually win against the awsome and super badass Hit Girl.

#44 Posted by Spiderman22 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Y is kickass in this lmao bats stomps

#45 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik: You should have given team Bats the drunken, drug addict Alfred on his team. That would have made this a hilarious battle.
#46 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapitolPunishment said:

@Erik: You should have given team Bats the drunken, drug addict Alfred on his team. That would have made this a hilarious battle.

That Alfred would still wup Kick-Ass. :p

#47 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: I agree but just the image in my mind of a drunken, dirty old man beating the crap out of kick-ass makes me lol.

#48 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapitolPunishment said:

@Erik: I agree but just the image in my mind of a drunken, dirty old man beating the crap out of kick-ass makes me lol.

Sounds like a fetish to me. :/

#49 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and for those talkin smack about Kick-Ass...

At least he isn't stupid enough to try this.
#50 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

Oh and for those talkin smack about Kick-Ass...

At least he isn't stupid enough to try this.

did he piss himself after that ?

lol