Batman (Dick Grayson) vs Cassandra Cain

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Well, it's quite obvious that Cassandra Cain can beat Nightwing. So how would this older, better equiped Dick Grayson fare angainst Cassandra? Will his gadgets help him? 

Random Encounter in Gotham City with Morals On.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

I got Cass here

Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Skies327
@comicdude23 said:
" Well, it's quite obvious that Cassandra Cain can beat Nightwing. So how would this older, better equiped Dick Grayson fare angainst Cassandra? Will his gadgets help him?  Random Encounter in Gotham City with Morals On. "
Thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" Well, it's quite obvious that Cassandra Cain can beat Nightwing. So how would this older, better equiped Dick Grayson fare angainst Cassandra? Will his gadgets help him?  Random Encounter in Gotham City with Morals On. "
Thread. "

Dick Grayson Batman has alot more equipment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tim_Drake4444 said:
"I got Cass here "

Why?
Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Skies327
@comicdude23 said:
" @Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Thread. "
Dick Grayson Batman has alot more equipment. "
It's the same guy, that's all it boils down to. She beats him as Nightwing, she beats him as Batman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Thread. "
It's the same guy, that's all it boils down to. She beats him as Nightwing, she beats him as Batman. "

There is a big differece. 

1. Dick Grayson Batman has better feats. 
2. He has more Exp. 
3. Alot more equipment.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Thread. "
It's the same guy, that's all it boils down to. She beats him as Nightwing, she beats him as Batman. "

Eh,not really. 
dick wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis:
Why does Dick win?
Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Skies327
@comicdude23 said:
" @Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Thread. "
There is a big differece.  1. Dick Grayson Batman has better feats. 2. He has more Exp. 3. Alot more equipment. "
1) What better feats does he have as Batman?

2) It's not like there was some huge time lapse from the time he stopped being Nightwing to him becoming Batman. It hasn't been that long.

3) He had plenty of equipment as Nightwing. It's not like the utility belt comes with a bag of holding. 

He's the -same- guy. If she beat him before, she's gonna beat him again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Thread. "
There is a big differece.  1. Dick Grayson Batman has better feats. 2. He has more Exp. 3. Alot more equipment. "
1) What better feats does he have as Batman?  2) It's not like there was some huge time lapse from the time he stopped being Nightwing to him becoming Batman. It hasn't been that long.  3) He had plenty of equipment as Nightwing. It's not like the utility belt comes with a bag of holding.   He's the -same- guy. If she beat him before, she's gonna beat him again. "

1. Gave DS a decent fight, stalemated the perfect Bruce Wayne clone.... 
2. Yes, there is a big difference.....
3. No, he has and uses alot more equipment as Batman...
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Skies327 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Thread. "
1) What better feats does he have as Batman?  2) It's not like there was some huge time lapse from the time he stopped being Nightwing to him becoming Batman. It hasn't been that long.  3) He had plenty of equipment as Nightwing. It's not like the utility belt comes with a bag of holding.   He's the -same- guy. If she beat him before, she's gonna beat him again. "

As nightwing the character never got his props,he lost to Ra's al ghul twice but beat him in the last issue of nightwing,he was stalemated by todd in outsiders ,but beat him in battle for the cowl,he was stalemated by arsenal in almost every encounter ,but oneshotted him recently,was bested by bruce in the fugitive storyline but stalemated a perfect bruce clone recently. 
then there's one good showing against deathstroke as well,easily his best ever againt the man. 

and she never beat him as nightwing,unless cheapshotting him on 2 occasions count as a win. 

and grayson has used electric knuckles as batman,in addition to his escrima sticks he also has Ko gas,flashbangs,tazer in the fingertips etc. 
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

If Batdick was a brand new character, or if Dick was written the way he's written as Batman, through his entire career.  He would easily be at least on par with Bruce. 

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"If Batdick was a brand new character, or if Dick was written the way he's written as Batman, through his entire career.  He would easily be at least on par with Bruce.  "

Exactly.
Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Skies327
@entropy_aegis: I'm not discrediting the guy at all. I'm a big fan of Grayson as Batman, and have loved all the books so far with him in the role. My opinion that she beats him in no way implies the guy sucks. She's just a better combatant if you ask me.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Skies327 said:
" @entropy_aegis: I'm not discrediting the guy at all. I'm a big fan of Grayson as Batman, and have loved all the books so far with him in the role. My opinion that she beats him in no way implies the guy sucks. She's just a better combatant if you ask me. "

Yes and that may exactly be why he wins,he KNOWS she's a better fighter and will thus use smarts and gadgets to get the victory. 
those knuckles can inflict heavy damage .
Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Skies327
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Skies327 said:
" @entropy_aegis: I'm not discrediting the guy at all. I'm a big fan of Grayson as Batman, and have loved all the books so far with him in the role. My opinion that she beats him in no way implies the guy sucks. She's just a better combatant if you ask me. "
Yes and that may exactly be why he wins,he KNOWS she's a better fighter and will thus use smarts and gadgets to get the victory. those knuckles can inflict heavy damage . "
Agree to disagree then sir!
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Skies327 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Skies327 said:
Yes and that may exactly be why he wins,he KNOWS she's a better fighter and will thus use smarts and gadgets to get the victory. those knuckles can inflict heavy damage . "
Agree to disagree then sir! "

Ok.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Stronger

Dick Grayson wins.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Cassie curbstomps.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By ReVamp

Meh.

Romulus9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Romulus9000

Dick Grayson has come into his own a lot more in the past five years. I have to believe that he beats Cassandra Cain. I WILL say that she is known as a better martial artist but it isnt by any degree that would have her stomp him. He has faced better fighters than her and won. He also has way more exp than she does, better feats than she does and more tech. I would also go as far to say that he probably knows more about her than she knows about him.

It isn't an easy fight but Dick wins.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Cassie stomps all over Nightwing, then rips off his mask and spits on him for pretending to be batman.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@Crom-Cruach said:

Cassie stomps all over Nightwing, then rips off his mask and spits on him for pretending to be batman.

And this is his happy side. ^^

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
Cassie curbstomps.
xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cass

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cain stomps him and bruce too for good measure

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vivide

Dick gets tossed

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick gets beaten hard.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Dick beat Bats in a fight

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@chimeroid: He sure did injure Bruce somewhat ....only for Bruce to note later that he had "* fixed* the problem with Dick"

The fight itself had Bruce saying things like " good" to ...being speared through his own car as far as how hard he was trying to *fix* the problem goes

That and none of Dick's other stuff in the new 52 , like struggling with uggh.. Batgirl and an overall lack of feats on Bruce's level, lends to this being a valid showing , even if we do ignore just *how* hard bruce was actually trying there

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: Both Bruce and the author said he was fighting as good as he could

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: yeahhh thats not what bruce said.

Certainly the comic doesn't bear it out when bruce does things like shout encouragements to him instead of trying to fight back at one point while being speared through his car

The dude ( bruce) is fast enough to react in the literal blink of an eye...and he uses that time to say " do you wanna live??! show me you wanna live" and " good" in his best drill sergeant impersanation

What Im saying is , given the whole sequence of events , how it played it out and how it ended with bruce noting to alfred that he had * fixed* the problem without even going to dicks lack of feats anywhere close to bruces scale to the extent of their previous " fight" in the new 52 ending with Bruce flooring dick ( and knocking out his tooth) with a casual backhand....meh no, I don't really see dick as anywhere close to bruces level. Theres a significant gap between the two is what im saying, and further between bruce and cass

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: I am not in the mood to debate whether or not Bruce was fighting seriously against dick. I am 100% sure he was if you disagree that is your right as a reader.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cass.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Its...what it is in the comic

Anyway for what its worth, that showing even if valid , makes not an iota of difference in the fight here

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassandra stomps.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Grayson wins, tech and tactical advantage.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassandra Cain is in the Shiva and Batman's level. She can't lose.