Batman (Dick Grayson) vs Batman (90's Animated)

• 95 results
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By jasraj

@nightwing91 said:

" @jasraj: Yes but he's fighting someone, and the cloth basically equals fighting wwith nothing he's not taking it Dicks almost as smart, Dick's is equal in strength, Dick has better gadgets, Dick has a suit that offers him protections, and Dick is faster. He take's this don't use the he'll forge out a plan, he won't be able to when Dick, who's the better fighter is in his face throwing punches and kicks. Not a lot of time to forge a plan and use the surroundings. And he usually pulls it off because of the suit, and his gadgets which are limited to that incarnation. And your underestimating Dick's intellegence, this version is still smarter, but not by a whole bunch. "

He did have fighting skill, it was shown in JL episodes where he fought and who his teachers were, so dont underrate his skill, even if its not as good as Dick, Dick is smart, but not on this Bruce's level, Bruce is also fast, dodging bullets is good for a cartoon version, and that speed alone is enough to keep up with Dick in combat, you may think he can't forge out a plan, but if you see some episodes he hids during battles to think of plans, he did this where he met another version of Batman from another version, he can escape combat for a few minutes and think, i have seen him do this, and Dick is smart, but not on Bruce's level, Dick isn't smarter here

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: No he dodged bullets from a handgun, Dick dodges automatic weapon fire from multiple enemies at once, he's not on Dick's speed level dodging a hand gun, from one person. He hides during fights when he has BACK UP, something he lacks here he won't be able to hide from Dick. Dick's smart enough to know not to let him to go hide, he's superior in everyway here. He can't win this.
Avatar image for deactivated-59acec0996df7
deactivated-59acec0996df7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The one and only. THE DEFINITIVE BATMAN!! From TAS!!!!! NO THE NEW ADVENTURES!!!! I'M TALKING BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES BATMAN!!!!!!
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By jasraj
@nemesis77:
I am using the JLU VERSION.....its the same version as the 90's version, but later on in his life, and in his prime
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: No he dodged bullets from a handgun, Dick dodges automatic weapon fire from multiple enemies at once, he's not on Dick's speed level dodging a hand gun, from one person. He hides during fights when he has BACK UP, something he lacks here he won't be able to hide from Dick. Dick's smart enough to know not to let him to go hide, he's superior in everyway here. He can't win this. "

But his speed should be able to keep up with Dick for a while, i know he is not on his exact level, but he should be able to keep up...he did hide, without backup, i saw the episode, he did hide WITH NO BACKUP, he can do this in this fight, Dick's smart, but he can use smoke pellets etc to get away for a bit, i have seen him use smoke pellets, no everyway, he can still hide and think, he is smarter, has the right amount of speed to keep up, and dont under rate his H2H skills,i have seen episodes wherehe returns  to where he sued to fight
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick wins

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jasraj
THS IS JLU VERSION, NOT 90'S, THERE THE SAME BATMAN BUT JLU VERSION IS BATMAN IN HIS PRIME,
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: Yes and Dick is still better then him in his prime, with superior martial art's prowess.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: Yes and Dick is still better then him in his prime, with superior martial art's prowess. "

I put it in caps because i was making it clear this is not the 90's version, it the later on version in JLU, yes his martial arts is better, but Bruce has enough speed to keep up with him, smoke pellets to get a way for a bit, par on strength, smarter, and could i just ask, would it be spite if i made JLU Batman vs Comic Huntress?
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: And Dick I believe has infrared in his cowl lenses I beleive.So smoke isn't going to be much help.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: And Dick I believe has infrared in his cowl lenses I beleive.So smoke isn't going to be much help. "

Ok, but he still has the right amount of speed to keep up with Dick, so he can't get away? he can still think, he has done so before, and would it be spite if i made JLU Batman vs Huntress???
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: He can't get away from dick because dick's faster then him.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: He can't get away from dick because dick's faster then him. "

I know, but he can keep up with him in a fight
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: Keep up with him in a fight until he's knocked out his batsuit isn't armor, it's cloth. Inferior gadgets and skills he can't win.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: Keep up with him in a fight until he's knocked out his batsuit isn't armor, it's cloth. Inferior gadgets and skills he can't win. "

the JLU version was durable, he can take hits at his level, he is smarter, has enough speed to keep up with him, and par strength
batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By batman_is_god
@nightwing91:
You think Dick can beat Bruce?
WTF?!
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jasraj
@batman_is_god:
this is the JLU Cartoon version, i say he takes this one
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: Your showing bias, he has human durability, no protection he can  be knocked out. His speed is below Dick, his thinking of a plan wont be as effective grayson is intellegent himself, and fast enough he can't get away to utilize it. And Dick is more skilled then then animated Batman.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: Your showing bias, he has human durability, no protection he can  be knocked out. His speed is below Dick, his thinking of a plan wont be as effective grayson is intellegent himself, and fast enough he can't get away to utilize it. And Dick is more skilled then then animated Batman. "

it's true, he was a genius when he fought villians, his durability in JLU was great, he seemed to survive whilst fighting aliens, yes his speed is below Dick, even comic Bruce isn't as fast as Dick, but he can keep up with him, i know Grayson has genius level intellect, but Bruce has more here, yes he is a better fighter, but atleast we know the JLU version knew how to fight and trained in martial arts, Dick isn't alot better, he can think whilst fighting, he can stall too etc
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By nightwing91

Name some durability feats. And Dick is alot better, bruce struggled with regular humans, he's lacking being anywhere near bruce in the comics martial arts prowess, dick learned from the comic version he's much more skilled. Human durability, no armor,inferior gadgets, and inferior skill don't let bias base  your choice,

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#71  Edited By entropy_aegis
@nightwing91:
Well he took a blast from braniac and he also had a cutting lazer in addition to electric knuckles.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By jasraj
@entropy_aegis said:
"@nightwing91: Well he took a blast from braniac and he also had a cutting lazer in addition to electric knuckles. "

Nice...
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By jasraj

here, he dodges omega beams etc
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By nightwing91

Dodging that is different from them in the comics,and dick has the better array of gadgets. And how powerful was the blast from brainiac, obviously it wasn't full powered.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
"Dodging that is different from them in the comics,and dick has the better array of gadgets. And how powerful was the blast from brainiac, obviously it wasn't full powered. "

Not sure how powerful the blast was, but it seems powerful, and shows Batman does have good durability, Batman had a hard time in the 90's series because it was Batman's early days, i am not comparing Bruce from the cartoon to Bruce from the comics, i know Dick would lose to the comic Bruce, so i used this one, yes he has gadgets, but he has done alot of feats with the justice league, he could doge the gadgets etc,
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91:
Name Dick's gadgets please
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: As batman or nightwing?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: As batman or nightwing? "

Batman
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: Everything bruce has. And I believe the tazer in his finger, I've never seen Bruce use that.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: Everything bruce has. And I believe the tazer in his finger, I've never seen Bruce use that. "

And does Dick even use gadgets that much?
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: Since he's batman he does, Nightwing he didn't carry as many around with him, due to having only containers in his gloves, and boots.
No Caption Provided
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91:
Good, but Bruce is more durable than you think, he has taken a blast from Braniac before, his speed is not to be underrated too, he dodges bullets (like most street levelers) and has dodged an omega beam whilst trying to fight someone too, his strength is on par with Dick, i have seen Dick do some good strength feats so i put them on par with each other, his gadgets aren't amazing, he had a grapple gun, and carried smoke pellts too, now his intellegence, i would put his intellegence above Dick, even tough Dick is very smart, Bruce has more expierence, Bruce's intellegence has been used many times angainst many other villians, mostly in JLU, and he has more expierence than Dick Grayson too.....
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: He dodge'd a bullet from just several handguns.  Dick has more experience then the JLU bat's to btw. And the blast was obviously depowered from Brainiac, he's still human, it wasn't full powered. And the omega beams, are different I believe in that  universe he in all honesty never exhibits that kind of speed. And I remember return of the joker, set after JLU he's still struggling with joker, even taking a knife to the leg. Grayson is a lot more agile, and faster then this Bruce.
No Caption Provided
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: He dodge'd a bullet from just several handguns.  Dick has more experience then the JLU bat's to btw. And the blast was obviously depowered from Brainiac, he's still human, it wasn't full powered. And the omega beams, are different I believe in that  universe he in all honesty never exhibits that kind of speed. And I remember return of the joker, set after JLU he's still struggling with joker, even taking a knife to the leg. Grayson is a lot more agile, and faster then this Bruce.

"

yes, dodging multiple bullets is enough speed to keep up with Dick in a fight, he doesn't have more exp, Batman has been fighting alot longer than Dick, he is no ordianary human, his duability is good enough to compete with Dick, he dodged the omega beam whilst he was fighting someone else, it was even stated that no one has EVER dodged his beam, yes the return on the joker was set after JLU, he wasn't losing to the joker, he was kicking the crap out of him, infact they only fought once in the film, and Bruce won that fight easily, yes he is more agile, but Bruce has enough speed to compete with Bruce
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91:
actually i think Return Of The Joker was set at the time of The New Batman Adventures, not after JLU
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By nightwing91

He obviously hasn't been, his first crime fighting venture was during the mask of the phantasm, obviously it wasn't  that long between that and the JLU Bats.  Yes winning the fight involves being stabbed in the leg, then knocked off 20 feet yes that's a huge victory, rewatch the movie, he lost in the end. And the dodging omega beams all he did is jump off a ledge, grapple with a parademon so it was between them, not dodging them at all. They would have hit him if he hadn't put the parademon between him and the beams.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
"He obviously hasn't been, his first crime fighting venture was during the mask of the phantasm, obviously it wasn't  that long between that and the JLU Bats.  Yes winning the fight involves being stabbed in the leg, then knocked off 20 feet yes that's a huge victory, rewatch the movie, he lost in the end. And the dodging omega beams all he did is jump off a ledge, grapple with a parademon so it was between them, not dodging them at all. They would have hit him if he hadn't put the parademon between him and the beams. "

this is the JLU VERSION, the mask of phantasm was set a long time before he joined the JLU, and he was complimented for dodging them too, it was still following Bruce and he was still having to fight someone,
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: He didn't fight anyone I watched the clip  he dove and positioned himself below  the parademon, thats not dodging. And I was using bruce from phantasm as his first crime fighting night, to jlu was just about 15-18 years, at the max. As long as Dick has been a hero, so he has tons more experience won't fly as an argument either,
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: He didn't fight anyone I watched the clip  he dove and positioned himself below  the parademon, thats not dodging. And I was using bruce from phantasm as his first crime fighting night, to jlu was just about 15-18 years, at the max. As long as Dick has been a hero, so he has tons more experience won't fly as an argument either, "

right...we saw him become Batman in Mask Of Phantasm, then he was carrying on in Batman TAS, the show went for 3 years, but Batman The New Animated Adventures was made 2 years after Batman TAS, The New Batman Adventures lasted 1997-1999, but The Justice League cartoon was made in 2001, so that means The New Animated Batman Adventures was actually set for 4 years, so Batman has had 9 years so far, and then he joined the Justice League, the Justice League was made from 2001-2006, so add 5 and 9 you get 14, so this Batman we are using was Batman for 14 years, and i think Dick is 23, so he only had 1 year more exp than Dick,
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By nightwing91

Dick's 25 or older, he's been doing this since he was a boy. And the running dates do not equal the amount of experience he has....

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
"Dick's 25 or older, he's been doing this since he was a boy. And the running dates do not equal the amount of experience he has.... "

well that might be wrong actually, i know Bruce learned martial arts before he became Batman, so that might be more than 14 years, aren't the running dates the set time here?
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: No running dates aren't the set time.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: No running dates aren't the set time. "

then how do we know? i was using what we had...
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#94  Edited By CapFanboy
@jasraj:  Dick
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers