Batman & Deathstroke VS Sabretooth & Wolverine (Bone Claw)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman & Deathstroke

VS
VS

Sabretooth & Wolverine (bone claw)

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Wolverine and sabretooth are bone claw
  • Wolverine has his healing factor
  • Deathstroke is pre flashpoint
  • Morals are off
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation
  • Random encounter
  • Standard gear

• Begin visible
  • Begin 30 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44: I made something similar a month or two and people are going to say saber can get to them before then can react if its only 30 feet part.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: really? I don't see how sabretooth is faster then either member of the DC team can react... I actually thought slade was the MVP here to be honest.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Wolverine008

Meh, I am going with Wolverine and Sabretooth for the majority here. Batman and Sabreooth are both weak links respectively for different reasons. Batman is the physically weakest man here and the only guy without a healing factor though he is the most skilled along with Wolverine. With Sabreeoth's recent record against skilled fighters (Getting stomped six times in the last two years by Wolverine), he could probably taken out pretty easily by Deathstroke if the neeed came. I think bone claw Wolverine could still take a slim majority over Deathstroke due to his superior raw technical skill, damage soak, and superior damage output.

Overall, I think Batman is the bigger weak link and shifts the favor in the way of Wolverine and Sabretooth. He just lacks the overall damage soak, damage output, and the raw physicality to ahang with the people present in this matchup and be of valuable help to Deathstroke.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

How does Wolverine's bone claw's have superior damage output to a Prometheium Sword,Staff,Guns and explosives?

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, I am going with Wolverine and Sabretooth for the majority here. Batman and Sabreooth are both weak links respectively for different reasons. Batman is the physically weakest man here and the only guy without a healing factor though he is the most skilled along with Wolverine. With Sabreeoth's recent record against skilled fighters (Getting stomped six times in the last two years by Wolverine), he could probably taken out pretty easily by Deathstroke if the neeed came. I think bone claw Wolverine could still take a slim majority over Deathstroke due to his superior raw technical skill, damage soak, and superior damage output.

Overall, I think Batman is the bigger weak link and shifts the favor in the way of Wolverine and Sabretooth.

I don't know about batman being the weak link here with morals he could be pretty deady with his gadgets now.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

How does Wolverine's bone claw's have superior damage output to a Prometheium Sword,Staff,Guns and explosives?

When I mean by superior damage output is that Wolverine will be leaving more damage on Slade than Slade will be leaving on Wolverine. The bone claws still go through steel with relative ease, and should have no problem going through Slade's armor. Deathstroke's sword, blast staff, guns, and explosives will indeed leave damage, but it is nothing that Wolverine healing factor (Which is kicked up considerably without the adamantium skeleton poisoning him) will not let him soak unless Slade manages to do something like rip out his heart with his sword whereas Deathstroke's inferior healing factor will mean his body will be getting more damage felt throughout the fight.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

Overall, I think Batman is the bigger weak link and shifts the favor in the way of Wolverine and Sabretooth.

I don't know about batman being the weak link here with morals he could be pretty deady with his gadgets now.

I don't know of anything Batman has gadget wise that Wolverine and Creed just can't soak.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08:

When I mean by superior damage output is that Wolverine will be leaving more damage on Slade than Slade will be leaving on Wolverine. The bone claws still go through steel with relative ease, and should have no problem going through Slade's armor. Deathstroke's sword, blast staff, guns, and explosives will indeed leave damage, but it is nothing that Wolverine healing factor (Which is kicked up considerably without the adamantium skeleton poisoning him) will not let him soak unless Slade manages to do something like rip out his heart with his sword whereas Deathstroke's inferior healing factor will mean his body will be getting more damage felt throughout the fight.

Ah I see,

that makes sense.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman IS indeed the weaklink...physically. But his belt has all kinds of things that would be helpful in this battle.

Smoke bombs, incendiary grenades, electromagnets, sonics, powerful adhesive bombs, lasers, he can call the batmobile which has missles, he can call on his jet, he has explosive batarangs that he can use in on cars or anything that could cause an even bigger explosion. Also, these weapons could help deathstroke too. and since its bone claw those can get cut off. do they have adamantium bones? if not deathsroke can decapitate them. im not sure who to go for since theyre both bloodlusted.but im thinking maybe team 1

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

I don't know of anything Batman has gadget wise that Wolverine and Creed just can't soak.

I didn't say batman's gadgets would win it for them, I'll say they are more of distraction for slade to do they deadly stuff.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman could beat a bone clawd Sabretooth as long as he fights smart and uses he's gadgets,DS takes a 7/10 majority over Bone clawd Wolverine Becuase now he could literally cut him in half with he's broad sword thanks to Wolvie not having Adamantium and in speed,skill I consider them pretty much equals.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam said:

Batman could beat a bone clawd Sabretooth as long as he fights smart and uses he's gadgets,DS takes a 7/10 majority over Bone clawd Wolverine Becuase now he could literally cut him in half with he's broad sword thanks to Wolvie not having Adamantium and in speed,skill I consider them pretty much equals.

How would Batman beat Sabretooth when Creed can soak every gadget he throws out and blows him out in terms of physical prowess? And you do know that Wolverine could cut Slade in half too with his bone claws (Which go through steel easily), or just cut off his head?

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By darkbeam

@wolverine08: Wolverine will also be taking shots from DS blast staff and I'm pretty sure that it would slow him down for a second or two just long enough for DS to cut him down.And for Batman he could use tasers and smoke grenades to try to knock Victor out,and if that doesn't work he could always stall into DS beats Wolvie.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam said:

@wolverine08: Wolverine will also be taking shots from DS blast staff and I'm pretty sure that it would slow him down for a second or two just long enough for DS to cut him down.And for Batman he could use tasers and smoke grenades to try to knock Victor out,and if that doesn't work he could always stall into DS beats Wolvie.

Wolverine can just soak the blast staff with his now enhanced healing factor. Tasers and smoke grenades will just make Creed mad. Batman will not last long against either Wolverine or Sabreooth mate.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Wolvie and Sabertooth take this

Wolverine is supposed to be much faster with out adamantium,Plus i feel their healing factors will give them the edge to take this.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MonsterStomp

Morals off Batman isn't a weaklink.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

He is.

How so? Batman usually holds back in fear of killing people. With that gone, he's a far more dangerous foe. With morals off Batman is literally the only person who changes here.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

He is.

How so? Batman usually holds back in fear of killing people. With that gone, he's a far more dangerous foe. With morals off Batman is literally the only person who changes here.

Batman being willing to kill doesn't make much of a difference really since everyone here is okay with killing and would have done it without hesitation. Doesn't change up the fact that he is the only man without a healing factor, has the worst physicals, and equipment that Sabretooth and Wolveribe will just soak. He isn't a massive weak link, but a weak link nonetheless. Same could be said for Sabe.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

He is.

He's still a weak link because he can't soak damage the way everyone else here can.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

He is.

Batman being willing to kill doesn't make much of a difference really since everyone here is okay with killing and would have done it without hesitation. Doesn't change up the fact that he is the only man without a healing factor, has the worst physicals, and equipment that Sabretooth and Wolveribe will just soak. He isn't a massive weak link, but a weak link nonetheless. Same could be said for Sabe.

He is physically outclassed, I give you that, but his gear? I'd like to see them get out of a hard light containment, or resist freeze pellets. I believe Team 2 takes a majority, I just can't believe Batman gets lowballed so much.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

He is.

He is physically outclassed, I give you that, but his gear? I'd like to see them get out of a hard light containment, or resist freeze pellets. I believe Team 2 takes a majority, I just can't believe Batman gets lowballed so much.

I said a large majority of Batman's gear would be mere child's play for Wolverine and Sabretooth to soak, not all of it. A few like you mentioned might be a little hard to deal with. Batman never gets lowballed in anything.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By laflux

I feel DC is being a bit under-estimated here. Can Wolverine's claws parry Slade's sword? I'm not so sure, and he has a reach advantage to boot as well. Slade has also shown uncanny accuracy with his Blast staff, so even if he doesn't put Wolverine down with it, he will keep him occupied.

I honestly feel that the battle comes down to whether Slade can put down either Wolverine or Creed before Batman gets taken out by Sabretooth. And ifSlade goes up against Logan, and Sabretooth has to deal with Bruce, I think Bruce has the tactical mindset to stay in the game, combined with his gear and skill stay relevant until Slade finishes up to double team Logan.

It can go either way, but then again, I expect that with a battle from @jashro44 >:))

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

He is.

I said a large majority of Batman's gear would be mere child's play for Wolverine and Sabretooth to soak, not all of it. A few like you mentioned might be a little hard to deal with. Batman never gets lowballed in anything.

Against Wolverine. Yeah Batman always gets lowballed.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

He is.

Against Wolverine. Yeah Batman always gets lowballed.

Maybe he does, but I love it :D Makes up for all the lowballing Logan gets when you discuss his fighting skill among Batman and other top tier martial artists :)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I'm thinking of the Superman vs Wolverine fight right now. I love it. >:P

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Deathstroke for the majority. Mwahahahaha.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By leonkarlen123

The healing factor can't keep up with Willsons attacks. He is too fast and would do something really brutal. Wolverine never healed a cut of arm so Deathstroke take him down. Batman would use the explosive batrangs to kill Sabertooth

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Deathstroke for the majority. Mwahahahaha.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Mwahaha! How?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Sabretooth is outmatched here my friend! Put in Captain America, Daredevil or even Deadpool, and there might be a good shot! But Batman can easily keep up with Wolverine with his superior skill, superhuman-esque physicals, and crazy amount of gadgets.

Deathstroke would own Sabretooth.

2 on 1 for Wolverine would be a terrible situation.

Jmarshmallow

BladeNB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BladeNB

@wolverine08 said:

Well Wolverine and/or Sabretooth morals off are way more deadly than Batman.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wolverine008

@jmarshmallow said:

@wolverine08: Sabretooth is outmatched here my friend! Put in Captain America, Daredevil or even Deadpool, and there might be a good shot! But Batman can easily keep up with Wolverine with his superior skill, superhuman-esque physicals, and crazy amount of gadgets.

Deathstroke would own Sabretooth.

2 on 1 for Wolverine would be a terrible situation.

Jmarshmallow

Batman cannot keep up with Wolverine at all hombre. He really just utilizes his martial art skill more consistently than Logan, and isn't superior to him in that aspect if Logan is making a conscientious effort to apply his skill (Which he does against skilled fighters like Batman). Batman's physicals may be "super human esque", but Wolverine are just plain superhuman and are considerably better than Batman's. There is no gadget that Bruce has standardly than Wolverine cannot just soak up and grin at with his now enhanced healing factor due to the lack of an adamantium skeleton. I'd like to know how Bruce will soak six bone claws that cut steel like they are spaghetti when they go into any part of his anatomy (Which they will when Batman and Wolverine get into a close combat situation.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#36 god_spawn  Moderator

The healing factor can't keep up with Willsons attacks. He is too fast and would do something really brutal. Wolverine never healed a cut of arm so Deathstroke take him down. Batman would use the explosive batrangs to kill Sabertooth

That is because 95% of his showings are him having unbreakable bones. Considering he has regenerated his bone claws (still bones, nonetheless) and has regrown muscle tissue, nerves etc, he can heal limbs. And X-23, his clone, has regrown an arm before, so I fail to see why Logan can't. And saying Slade is too fast and would do something brutal isn't a very good argument. Wolverine is also extremely fast and extremely brutal. There is no descriptiveness there to base an argument off of in your post.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@wolverine08: What about Wolverine's physicals (besides healing factor and durability, I'll give you those) make him superior to Bats? Wolverine may be superhuman, but Bats has feats that put him superhuman in stats.

Just like Bats has more impressive fighting feats than Wolverine does. Those martial arts skills will allow him to evade those deadly bone claws which, I will admit, could take down Bats.

In addition, cryo pellets would work, as would the infamous DAREDEVIL THROAT POKE!

Jmarshmallow

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

What about Wolverine's physicals make him superior to Bats?

Picking up a 1,600 lb. dumpster with one hand and flinging it across an alley way, picking up six men with one hand, snapping a fully grown dinosaur's neck with his bare hands, knocking out the 15 tonner Apocalypse when they got into a fist fight, knocking out a 2,000 lb. bear with two punches, moving fast enough to make Spider-Man (A guy who easily dodges 10 sniper rifles at once, dodges 4000 FPS bullets, throws punches at the rate of machine gun fire, catches up to speeding cars easily.), etc. Wolverine's physical feats are considerably better than Batman's.

Just like Bats has more impressive fighting feats than Wolverine does. Those martial arts skills will allow him to evade those deadly bone claws which, I will admit, could take down Bats.

He doesn't have better skill feats, and his skill won't let him avoid every single blow Wolverine throws out. Top tier fighters close in skill always end up getting numerous hits on each other. And whereas Wolverine can laugh off Batman's hits, I'm pretty sure Batman does not have a healing factor that will prevent him from dying when he gets stabbed.

as would the infamous DAREDEVIL THROAT POKE!

Come on now, you seriously cite a moment from a story where the writer (Garth Ennis) has even admitted he wanted to lowball Wolverine, had extremely inconsistent showings of multiple characters, and when Wolverine has 2+ moments where he has laughed off nerve strikes? Really?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@wolverine08: I could argue those points.

Like the fact that:

1). 1,600 lb. dumpster was estimated, not exact. (And Bruce has lifted, thrown, and moved things that are estimated to be well over a ton.)

2). Batman has snapped a shark's spine(and afterwards broke through the glass of a shark tank underwater with a wheelchair, imagine the water resistance holding him back), snapped the neck of a leopard, and wrestled and choked out Catman's tiger. Not to even mention that the "fully grown" tiger was about the size of Wolverine.

3). Bats has KO'ed a venom-enhanced Arkham inmate, Manhunter, Talon, one-shotted a (Pre-Hush virus) Killer Croc, and more. Now I'm not saying that those guys beat Apocalypse (they're all superhuman, so I suppose one of em could) but that at least shows that Bats isn't completely outclassed.

4). Bats has tagged Kid Flash, dodged an attack from a drugged (but bloodlusted) Superman, and evaded a building before Flash(with WAYYYY faster speeds than Spidey) could find him.

But I don't really have to counter them, since this is Bone Claw Wolverine, and Bone Claw Wolverine receives enhanced strength from his adamantium-laced bones. If you don't believe me on that, check the very same comic where that one-handed, six men throwing feat was in, and IIRC Wolverine confirms it.

And no. Believe it or not, really good fighters can actually go for a long time without a single fatal hit being received. In fact, the best fighters just give light, precise movements to test their opponents merit, then perform one fatal move right when the time come. Now, if Wolverine goes for just stabbing and slashing it'll end up bad from him, since Bats (and all his swordsman training) will be easily suited to deal with that. If Wolverine goes for a less berserk style, than Bats sheer amount of prowess will overshadow Wolverine's impressive, but nonetheless outclassed, fighting style.

And while Wolverine can most certainly be knocked out despite his insane healing factor, Batman can heavily rely on his gadgets as a fall-back plan.

And yes, I know Ennis has admitted he doesn't like Wolverine. However, I don't consider it PIS. He has human anatomy, I see no reason why he can't be knocked out by a nerve punch. It's entirely possible for him to get KO'ed, so while the hilarity of the instance may have been a tad bit extreme, it's still a valid feat. If anything, it's WIS, which isn't disqualified in the rules to my knowledge. So, I'm sticking with it as a very possible means of victory.

Jmarshmallow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

@wolverine08:

And yes, I know Ennis has admitted he doesn't like Wolverine. However, I don't consider it PIS. He has human anatomy, I see no reason why he can't be knocked out by a nerve punch. It's entirely possible for him to get KO'ed, so while the hilarity of the instance may have been a tad bit extreme, it's still a valid feat. If anything, it's WIS, which isn't disqualified in the rules to my knowledge. So, I'm sticking with it as a very possible means of victory.

Jmarshmallow

The rules do state that WIS isn't allowed in battle forums for the same reason PIS isn't.

@laflux said:

I feel DC is being a bit under-estimated here. Can Wolverine's claws parry Slade's sword? I'm not so sure, and he has a reach advantage to boot as well. Slade has also shown uncanny accuracy with his Blast staff, so even if he doesn't put Wolverine down with it, he will keep him occupied.

I honestly feel that the battle comes down to whether Slade can put down either Wolverine or Creed before Batman gets taken out by Sabretooth. And ifSlade goes up against Logan, and Sabretooth has to deal with Bruce, I think Bruce has the tactical mindset to stay in the game, combined with his gear and skill stay relevant until Slade finishes up to double team Logan.

It can go either way, but then again, I expect that with a battle from @jashro44 >:))

Thanks and good points!

Batman IS indeed the weaklink...physically. But his belt has all kinds of things that would be helpful in this battle.

Smoke bombs, incendiary grenades, electromagnets, sonics, powerful adhesive bombs, lasers, he can call the batmobile which has missles, he can call on his jet, he has explosive batarangs that he can use in on cars or anything that could cause an even bigger explosion. Also, these weapons could help deathstroke too. and since its bone claw those can get cut off. do they have adamantium bones? if not deathsroke can decapitate them. im not sure who to go for since theyre both bloodlusted.but im thinking maybe team 1

There is no adamantium in this fight. Wolverine and sabretooth are all just skin and bones here. All though on the subject of the bat jet and batmobile I sort of feel it would be unfair if I allowed that. IIRC the batmobile can turn into some giant mech suit so it would be hard for the team to win if I allowed that.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

2). Batman has snapped a shark's spine(and afterwards broke through the glass of a shark tank underwater with a wheelchair, imagine the water resistance holding him back), snapped the neck of a leopard, and wrestled and choked out Catman's tiger. Not to even mention that the "fully grown" tiger was about the size of Wolverine.

3). Bats has KO'ed a venom-enhanced Arkham inmate, Manhunter, Talon, one-shotted a (Pre-Hush virus) Killer Croc, and more. Now I'm not saying that those guys beat Apocalypse (they're all superhuman, so I suppose one of em could) but that at least shows that Bats isn't completely outclassed.

I'm not saying Batman is stupidly strong, but you so far have brought nothing that surpasses Wolverine's strength feats like knocking out the 70 tonner Roguehouse in a bar fight.

). Bats has tagged Kid Flash, dodged an attack from a drugged (but bloodlusted) Superman, and evaded a building before Flash(with WAYYYY faster speeds than Spidey) could find him.

Tagging speedsters is usually not considered a valid speed feat on here because we can't even tell how fast the speedster in name was going (They all hold back massively while running), and the fact that most street levelers have done it. I like most users consider street levelers PIS so I don't even bring up Wolverine's "feats" like tagging the speedsters Quicksilver and Speed Demon.

But I don't really have to counter them, since this is Bone Claw Wolverine, and Bone Claw Wolverine receives enhanced strength from his adamantium-laced bones. If you don't believe me on that, check the very same comic where that one-handed, six men throwing feat was in, and IIRC Wolverine confirms it.

Nope. Quit the false information friend. I have that comic right beside me, and what you are remembering is the fact that bone claw Wolverine actually has his physical strength increased due to his healing factor and mutation kicked up due to a lack of adamantium poisoning. The adamantium skeleton has never been stated to increase his strength in any official handbooks or comics. You do not have to lie to make a point.

And no. Believe it or not, really good fighters can actually go for a long time without a single fatal hit being received. In fact, the best fighters just give light, precise movements to test their opponents merit, then perform one fatal move right when the time come. Now, if Wolverine goes for just stabbing and slashing it'll end up bad from him, since Bats (and all his swordsman training) will be easily suited to deal with that. If Wolverine goes for a less berserk style, than Bats sheer amount of prowess will overshadow Wolverine's impressive, but nonetheless outclassed, fighting style.

The cases you are pointing to refer to when a skilled fighter easily evades someone who is far less skilled than him. Which is not the situation Batman is in here. You keep saying that Wolverine is considerably outclassed in skill when his extensive list of feats point to only a small skill edge present at the most. Like I said, you don't have to lie to prove a point.

The fact that Garth Ennis admitted to disliking Wolverine and made an active attempt to lowball him in the story automatically make it invalid. If a writer admitted to trying to lowball Batman and had him get beat by a skill less fighter, we wouldn't take it seriously. Wolverine has a consistent history of shrugging off nerve strikes. Back in his first solo series in 1982 when his healing factor wasn't as powerful as it was today and he had just been poisoned, Wolverine literally laughed off pressure point attacks from Shingen. When Echo copied Dardevil's (arguably the best pressure point user in the Marvel Universe) skill with pressure points and tried them on Logan, she noted that she didn't do anything but make him mad. Psylocke has tried to use a pressure point attack on the flesh on his neck and didn't even faze him. Sorry mate, Wolverine's consistent feats show that the Garth Ennis moment was pure PIS, and Batman won't be taking out Wolverine via nerve strikes.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Where does it say WIS is disqualified? Quote it pretty please?

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 all day everyday.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Where does it say WIS is disqualified? Quote it pretty please?

Jmarshmallow

I actually can't find where in the rules it says that but if you want you can ask the moderators for clarification....WIS has always been discounted in battle forums as WIS means the writer doesn't know what he is talking about.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan and Creed

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would give this to Wolverine and Sabretooth. Batman can probably give either a good fight, but his gadgets and martial arts abilities aside, he can only fight for so long due to his normal human endurance (which is obviously much greater then that of a regular human's, but nowhere near Logan's or Creed's) I think either Sabretooth or Wolverine could put Bats down after a brutal fight, as he has nothing that can really put them down if their healing factors are working to full capacity. Now, Deathstroke being one of the greatest minds in the DCU and an extraordinary fighter himself can probably give Logan and Creed a hard time, but I think like in Bruce's case, he has nothing that can put them down that they couldn't get up from. Another thing is Wolverine and Sabretooth's skill advantage over Slade (Yes, I believe that Creed is a better fighter then Slade, or at the very least on par with him). Slade will fight for a while, but the injuries sustained from Creed and Wolverine's attacks and the loss of blood will eventually catch up to him. He heals, but that wouldn't matter if the Mutant team can get to him faster then the rate of his healing abilities.

I'd give this one to Team Feral 7/10 after a tough fight.