User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

Batman & Deathstroke

Vs
Vs

Captain America & Moon Knight

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Everybody Has Their Current Standard Gear (Except For Marc)
  • DC Characters Have Pre & New 52 Feats
  • Cap Is Pre-Marvel Now
  • Marc Is Vengeance Arc
  • Random Encounter
  • 70% Teamwork
  • Victory By KO/Incap/Death

No Caption Provided

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Team 1

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Moon Knight can beat either.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I don't think Moon Knight can beat either.

He cuts bullets in half yo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Moon Knight his Vengence Era armor and his powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Not really when being compared to Batman and Slade. Batman has swatted bullets out of the air and Slade is even faster than him. That's nothing better than what Batman or Slade can do.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1...MK is dead weight here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@imperfect_cell: That is not impressive at all.

Cutting a bullet in half by throwing a crescent dart at it is an amazing feat.

Moon knight still loses here.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@nimamindtricks: He really isn't with his Vengence Era armor and his powers.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nimamindtricks: He really isn't with his Vengence Era armor and his powers.

Care to elaborate so more people know the extent of his abilities?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: He's the second/third strongest here, with his powers, most durable (along with having the best pain tolerance), has been stated to be a near equal to Captain America in skill, and is a superb marksman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Its not anything special compared to other too street levelers, many have swatted bullets

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: Its not anything special compared to other too street levelers, many have swatted bullets

Your not understanding. Moon knight threw a projectile at a bullet while it was in mid flight, and cut the bullet in half. Give me one street leveller in marvel or DC who have done this feat in particular:

No Caption Provided

This isn't just a reflex feat, its also an insane accuracy feat.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Batman tossed a batarang and split an arrow in half. Its not as fast as a bullet I know but its still not that impressive like I said. I have no doubt batman has the accuracy and speed to hit a bullet with a projectile.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: Batman tossed a batarang and split an arrow in half. Its not as fast as a bullet I know but its still not that impressive like I said. I have no doubt batman has the accuracy and speed to hit a bullet with a projectile.

An arrow is not only a lot slower than a bullet, but its also a lot larger. That feat isn't comparable at all. I'll believe batman can do it when he actually does it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I don't see why batman couldn't do it. He easily has the speed and the accuracy, and they are comparable. Just because someone hasn't done something doesn't mean they can't.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: I don't see why batman couldn't do it. He easily has the speed and the accuracy, and they are comparable. Just because someone hasn't done something doesn't mean they can't.

No the feats aren't comparable. A bullet is 10X faster than an arrow and like 20X smaller. Batman can't do it because he's never done anything comparable to that. Will he beat moon knight in a fight? Yes. But he has never cut a bullet in half and there is nothing saying he can.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By devinwifi

TEAM 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I disagree. They both threw a projectile at a flying object must faster than any normal human can react to. We can't really argue about what's comparable or not, you can compare anything to anything else. An arrow is longer than a bullet but the point isn't that much bigger than a bullet's. Batman can block bullets with his hands. I'm not sure why you say he doesn't have the speed to do so. I'm sure you've seen the feat where he switches the places of two cups in the time it takes a man to blink? He easily has he speed to throw a batarang at a bullet. Besides, it looks like MK threw his projectile before the guy even fired considering its halfway there when the gun is just going off.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dc team barley

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jashro44

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: I disagree. They both threw a projectile at a flying object must faster than any normal human can react to. We can't really argue about what's comparable or not, you can compare anything to anything else. An arrow is longer than a bullet but the point isn't that much bigger than a bullet's. Batman can block bullets with his hands. I'm not sure why you say he doesn't have the speed to do so. I'm sure you've seen the feat where he switches the places of two cups in the time it takes a man to blink? He easily has he speed to throw a batarang at a bullet. Besides, it looks like MK threw his projectile before the guy even fired considering its halfway there when the gun is just going off.

He threw the projectile as the guy was shooting the bullet. Beyond that you still haven't addressed the fact an arrow is 10X slower than a bullet...Again batman simply hasn't done anything comparable to cutting a bullet in half with a projectile.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I haven't addressed it because there's no arguing that. I stated it first actually. No doubt about it. However, Batman has done similar things in regards to reacting and hitting bullets and I don't see why he wouldn't be able to hit a bullet with a batarang. If he can hit a bullet with his hand why is it inconceivable for him to throw a batarang at one?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: I haven't addressed it because there's no arguing that. I stated it first actually. No doubt about it. However, Batman has done similar things in regards to reacting and hitting bullets and I don't see why he wouldn't be able to hit a bullet with a batarang. If he can hit a bullet with his hand why is it inconceivable for him to throw a batarang at one?

Yes because there is a huge difference between hitting something out of the air, and throwing a projectile at another projectile and cutting it in half.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman> Moon Knight

Captain America < Deathstroke

DC team pretty much stomps 8/10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: There is, but I don't see why Batman wouldn't be able to do it. He is accurate enough and fast enough.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: There is, but I don't see why Batman wouldn't be able to do it. He is accurate enough and fast enough.

You haven't shown that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I disagree. An arrows head really isn't all that bigger than a bullet's, and Batman casually reacts to/dodges bullets. If he's able to move his entire body out of the way or multiple bullets at once why shouldn't he be capable of throwing a batarang at one of them? You say MK threw it at the same time the bullet was fired, batman can do that.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: I disagree. An arrows head really isn't all that bigger than a bullet's, and Batman casually reacts to/dodges bullets. If he's able to move his entire body out of the way or multiple bullets at once why shouldn't he be capable of throwing a batarang at one of them? You say MK threw it at the same time the bullet was fired, batman can do that.

Let me put it this way. Have your friend toss a base ball at you. You can probably catch it without much issue. However try having your friend toss a base ball and than hit that base ball out of the air with another base ball. Its a lot harder. Thats not even taking into account moon knight cut the bullet in half.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: He's refusing to see a very logical reason as to why Batman can't cut a bullet in half. That logical reason? Batman hasn't done it. Of course, there are other reasons why, but that's for another time.

As far as the battle goes, I'm rooting for Steve and Marc. They're at least more compatible being partners than Bruce and Slade, and should be competent enough to put a strategy together and defeat their opponents.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Batman is too skilled for Moon Knight, and Deathstroke is too fast, skilled, and intelligence for Captain America (though not by a huge margin)

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#42 owie  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@jayc1324 said:

Let me put it this way. Have your friend toss a base ball at you. You can probably catch it without much issue. However try having your friend toss a base ball and than hit that base ball out of the air with another base ball. Its a lot harder. Thats not even taking into account moon knight cut the bullet in half.

This.

Also, while Moon Knight is clearly the least skilled here, his carbonadium armor and moon-enhanced strength from this era does make him more of a factor than he would be otherwise. Team 1 would win but not easily.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Batgod

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

holy......jeezus

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC takes this. Batman can defeat moon knight while spade battles Steve and than batman will come in and they will beat cap. Deathstroke might even be able to beat cap but who knows. There background and enhancements are similar, both being former military except death strokes experience is probably better militarily

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team one wins

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos. Probably team 1.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: so. The previous fight tasky and cap stomped hard. Everytime they fight. Moon knight destroys taskmaster. Based on that team 2

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC takes this. Batman can defeat moon knight while spade battles Steve and than batman will come in and they will beat cap. Deathstroke might even be able to beat cap but who knows. There background and enhancements are similar, both being former military except death strokes experience is probably better militarily