Batman & Deathstroke vs Altair, Ezio, Conner & Black Panther

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Qpzmg

Round 1: All bloodlust, morals off takes place in a park. To death, all stander equipment (no guns or apple of Eden).

Round 2: Same as R1 but this is only H2H no weapons or armor.

Round 3: Each team has 1 year of Pre.

&
&
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

PROVIDE REASON.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ferro Vida

Black Panther. The other three are useless here.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MethoKi

Well Altair is the weak link in the H2H department. The best on team 2 in terms of H2H are Black Panther and then Connor. Black Panther, IMO can't handle Deathstroke without armor, but I could be terribly wrong. Batman can take both Altair and Ezio and come out on top while Slade fights BP and Connor and wait until Batman comes in to help.

Round 1 probably goes to team 2, due to that armor of BP's solely. But Deathstroke does have his also and would prove a problem.... Altair and Ezio can PROBABLY take out Batman -- scratch that, he has his gadgets, he can win.

Round 3 - HA, that goes to team 1...... unless you include the Apples...

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Batman242: BP has better gadgets than Batman. He also has access to even more ridiculous tech to prep with. And his current physical stats are kind of crazy.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MethoKi

@Ferro Vida: Which round are you referring to? Round 2? Yea, I was thinkin about that one, I give it to team 2.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Batman242 said:

@Ferro Vida: Which round are you referring to? Round 2? Yea, I was thinkin about that one, I give it to team 2.

I was referring to all three. I'm not really sure what current BP's stats are, but he is stronger than he ever has been.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MethoKi

@Ferro Vida: Well, as far as I've read with Slade, he's pretty strong and fast. I think he can take T'challa if not to beat, but long enough for Bruce to help. Altair was not very impressive at all in H2H, Ezio wasn't either, but he was a few step ahead of Altair. Connor is the most amazing in H2H out of all. I still don't see any of them giving Batman that much trouble that he'd have his back to a wall.

I'll skip Round 2

Round 3 - If Altair and Ezio have use of their Apples (which I doubt), it's an automatic win for them. I don't think the prep will help that much (for the assassins).... unless they can call outside help from their respective brotherhoods. T'challa in prep is pretty damn great, but I say Slade and Bruce win due to the two of em being great at prep, and having great resources...

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Batman242: You don't know much about BP, do you?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MethoKi

@Ferro Vida: Not exactly, but I've read up on him. Enlighten me on him if you can then.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Batman242: Classic BP was one of the smartest men in the world and was physically on par with Captain America. He was one of the best fighters in the Marvel U, and was the King of the most technologically advanced country on Earth (with the possible exception of Latveria).

Current BP is stronger and faster now that he has attained the title of "King of the Dead" (he has the combined powers of every previous Black Panther, but we don't know exactly what that means yet). His armour is made of vibranium and thus can absorb pretty much any hit (it can only be broken by cutting along the grain or by an extremely powerful hit, like from an amped Iron Fist). He has a built in force field, cloaking device, and teleportation device. He also has energy daggers that he can throw with crazy accuracy and anti-metal claws. Yes, anti-metal as in it cuts through metal like butter.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By SpidermanWins

T2

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MethoKi

@Ferro Vida: I know all of that about that. Only thing I didn't know about was the force field and teleportation. Okay, now that I think about it, round 1 goes to them, round 3 is still iffy to me, but that has me leaning a little toward BP. That still doesn't account for round 2 though. Slade is near superhuman if he's not there. and like you said, the assassins are a non-factor. Batman can make quick work on 2/3 and have a slightly better fight with the other. He can still pop in to help Slade the way I see it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave

Team 2

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Batman242: Slade is easily metahuman (as in above Captain America), but Black Panther is definitely a match for him. Batman AND Deathstroke would win.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MethoKi

@SpidermanWins: That avatar is.....funny, lol

@Ferro Vida: Yes. Exactly. What does BP have as resources to use in prep. I think I've seen a scan where he takes down Iron Man much like Batman did with the League.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Batman242: He took out Iron Man when Iron Man was using a suit specifically designed to give him an advantage against BP. He also bested Mephisto using Wakandan tech.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MethoKi

@Ferro Vida: Pretty good. I'll try readin a few of his comics. Thanks.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Batman242: lol thanks, had other avatars... but I just keep coming back to this one, never gets old

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

Here is all we know about current black panther:

Also Hickmin has confirmed black panther to be super human if anyone is curious. I don't think his stats are to far above from when he had the heart shaped herb but he should be slightly faster, stronger, more durable, etc then before as things stand.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By JamesKM716

Round 1 and 2: Team 1

(Batman knows countless ways to kill, he trains harder to avoid killing them.)

Gravy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gravy

I could see Batman be the one holding up BP while Slade quickly disposes of the assassins and then run in to help. I know for sure that BP would be hell to fight 1 on 1 whether it was slade or bruce but together, they can do it. Slade shouldn't break a sweat handling the assassin's though. especially not new 52 slade.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ferro Vida

@JamesKM716 said:

Round 1 and 2: Team 1

(Batman knows countless ways to kill, he trains harder to avoid killing them.)

Which makes no difference when he is trying to kill people. Black Panther has done to same kind of training, so it's a moot point anyway.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Qpzmg

@SpidermanWins said:

T2

@dondave said:

Team 2

Why.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dondave

@Qpzmg:With BP's power upgrade and his technology I can see him taking both Batman and Deathstroke

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JamesKM716

@Ferro Vida: My point was that if Batman is one of the best, when he's not trying to kill people think about how good he'll be when he's not trying to kill people.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rolldestroyer

round 1: stalemate

round 2: team 1

round 3: team 1

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ghostrider2

Team 2 and Altair is not the weak link.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ferro Vida

@JamesKM716 said:

@Ferro Vida: My point was that if Batman is one of the best, when he's not trying to kill people think about how good he'll be when he's not trying to kill people.

And my point is that Black Panther is in the exact same situation. The only difference in that regard is that BP is more likely to kill than Batman is, but everyone is going to kill in this scenario.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JamesKM716

I still say that Batman and Deathstroke can take Team 2 6-7/10

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ghostrider2

Batman is going to do nothing he will get owned he is not better than 2 assassins, Altair is the master and Ezio is second, we cant ignore them, they know what a fight is you know.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MonsterStomp

Round One: Team 2

I think numbers are too much. With BP already being a challenge for Team 1, add a few more bombs, poison darts, arrows, rope darts and team two can pull it off. Altair isn't useless here, he's a proffessional swordsman.

Round Two: Team 1

Round three: Team 2

The assassin's are no pushovers when it comes to prep either. BP is the MVP though.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MethoKi

@GhostRider2: Stop.... just stop

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ghostrider2

@Batman242 said:

@GhostRider2: Stop.... just stop

Says the batman...

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MethoKi

@GhostRider2: What can the assassins do to Batman? Seriously. I've played all of their games, and they're impressive, but they can do nothing to Batman. And no, I'm not a Bat-fan who believes he wins every fight, because I believe he would lose to someone like BP. But, back to the assassins. What have they done to prove that they can beat Batman, even with the numbers?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ghostrider2

@Batman242: 2 vs 1 or all 3 assassins vs Batman, Batman would get owned, Connor can broke locks the others assassins too now that is strength i know i cant do that with my fists.Black Panther can handle deathstroke and the assassins would own Batman, they are 3 vs 1, Altair and Ezio is already enough to handle Batman add Connor and Batman gets owned, like i said we cant ignore them.Plus they have reflexes too.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MethoKi

@GhostRider2: I highly doubt it. Although two out of three are master assassins, none of them are as fast as Batman. Batman's wide array of martial arts fighting styles are something that none of the assassins have ever seen. We're talking about round 1, right? Because I see zero chance for Altair especially in the straight up H2H. Connor is the best out of all three in that department, but he's still no match for Batman. Round 1 is they're best chance at winning against him..... except if they have their apples in round 3. But i;m pretty positive for each its 2 v 1. So Batman would probably get Ezio and Connor and Slade gets Altair and T'Challa. Slade is the one with the full hands. Batman can take them out (not easily), but not with that much hassle.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Badassporkchop

The assasins are absolutely worthless here. Bruce and Slade take them down so fast it's not even funny, all three rounds. T'challa could provide somewhat of a challenge however. He is a great fighter and a genius. However he doesn't have what it takes to take Slade or Bruce, let alone both together. I think the assassins die within seconds but T'challa could last a good while before going down.