Batman Deathstroke Mystique vs Winter Soldier Sabretooth hardball

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

This is the final round! This time they only get 2 hours of prep, but as a team, not just the Prepper. Meaning all of the team Preps together with full knowledge of who they are fighting. This time, the fight takes place in Hell. The losing team spends eternity in Hell(Ouch! I know). Winning team gets powers beyond even Mephisto! After all of the hardships and hard fought battles, only one team will make it out! So which team will? 

GhostRider29

Batman 
Deathstroke 
Mystique 

or  

Progenitor

Winter Soldier 
Sabretooth 
Hardball 

And remember, 2 hours of prepping time as a team this time!

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Wow... prep with Batman & Deathstroke working together as a team.

Yikes. Team one has this in the bag.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By PikminMania

Team one wins

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GhostRider29
@Super_SoldierXII
It's only 8 hours though, even if I agree with ya lol
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@GhostRider29 said:

@Super_SoldierXII: It's only 8 hours though, even if I agree with ya lol

True. But even Mystique has great capability when given enough prep. Eight hours is a full day's work ... for these three it's a brutal advantage.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GhostRider29
@Super_SoldierXII
Well before I even posted the tournament, I had a plan on how I was going to end the tournament. Just lIke i do for the next tournament. So if this seems too much, then I'll change it. I was hoping for a more equal fight.
DarthRahl90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DarthRahl90

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Agreed.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GhostRider29
@DarthRahl90
@Super_SoldierXII: 

It's five hours now... I wanted this to be fair.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OptimusPalm

the prep favours GhostRiders team.... but progenitors team is better IMO.... and now this is only 5 hours prep.....

GhostRider admitted he already new what the rules were going to be in the final, which is probably why he chose 2 people who were prep masters to begin with. Maybe others would have done the same if they had known. For that reason i'm saying progenitor wins

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@OptimusPalm said:

the prep favours GhostRiders team.... but progenitors team is better IMO.... and now this is only 5 hours prep.....

GhostRider admitted he already new what the rules were going to be in the final, which is probably why he chose 2 people who were prep masters to begin with. Maybe others would have done the same if they had known. For that reason i'm saying progenitor wins

How? Take prep away and team one is still superior.

Batman beats Winter Soldier. Deathstroke beats Sabertooth (far too skilled for Creed = off with his head) and if Mystique needs any help with Hardball, she should get it within plenty of time. Seeing as how she held off Wolverine, I really wouldn't underestimate her.

And I really don't see the extraordinary different between a 5 hour prep time and an 8 hour one. Give them ONE hours prep and they'd have plenty of time to research their antagonists and dig out some goodies from the batcave or Slade's personal stash.

Team one stomps. If you're voting Progenitor because you feel Ghost had an unfair advantage, then your vote has nothing to do with the battle between these characters and more to do with the justice involved in the tourney... which more or less wipes the relevance of the tourney moreso than it makes Progenitor's team vitorious.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By demifiend
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@PikminMania said:
Team one wins
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PikminMania
@Super_SoldierXII: @OptimusPalm: I still think of it as kind of cheap that he made a tournament and got to pick first.

I think if you make a tournament to make it fair you should wait for some other people to pick their teams before you do.

You are still correct Super Soldier.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OptimusPalm

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@OptimusPalm said:

How? Take prep away and team one is still superior.

Batman beats Winter Soldier. Deathstroke beats Sabertooth (far too skilled for Creed = off with his head) and if Mystique needs any help with Hardball, she should get it within plenty of time. Seeing as how she held off Wolverine, I really wouldn't underestimate her.

And I really don't see the extraordinary different between a 5 hour prep time and an 8 hour one. Give them ONE hours prep and they'd have plenty of time to research their antagonists and dig out some goodies from the batcave or Slade's personal stash.

Team one stomps. If you're voting Progenitor because you feel Ghost had an unfair advantage, then your vote has nothing to do with the battle between these characters and more to do with the justice involved in the tourney... which more or less wipes the relevance of the tourney moreso than it makes Progenitor's team vitorious.

Fair enough, good points mate.

You're right team one would win this

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Blood_guts

GhostRider29

Batman 
Deathstroke 
Mystique 

or  

Progenitor

Winter Soldier 
Sabretooth 
Hardball 

i dont think it would be too tough for winter soldier to kill mystique. then its 3 vs 2. sabertooth can match batman for a while and hardball should be able to kill deathstroke and wintersoldier can help where needed.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Blood_guts said:

GhostRider29

Batman
Deathstroke
Mystique

or

Progenitor

Winter Soldier
Sabretooth
Hardball

i dont think it would be too tough for winter soldier to kill mystique. then its 3 vs 2. sabertooth can match batman for a while and hardball should be able to kill deathstroke and wintersoldier can help where needed.

Batman will go after Bucky,Slade after Creed and Mystique after hardball.They'll use the prep to make sure of that.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Blood_guts
@entropy_aegis: i stll think winter soldier can kill batman. slades good but so is saber tooth, i dont think it would be terribly strange if creed tore his organs out. i also dont see mystique handleing hardball
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Blood_guts said:

@entropy_aegis: i stll think winter soldier can kill batman. slades good but so is saber tooth, i dont think it would be terribly strange if creed tore his organs out. i also dont see mystique handleing hardball

Batman is more skilled,physically superior,smarter, has better weapons etc so how is Bucky beating him.Creed will have to touch Slade to tear out his organs,by then Slade would've either cut his head off or used his blasting staff to melt him.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Blood_guts
@entropy_aegis said:

@Blood_guts said:

Batman is more skilled,physically superior,smarter, has better weapons etc so how is Bucky beating him.Creed will have to touch Slade to tear out his organs,by then Slade would've either cut his head off or used his blasting staff to melt him.

i dont think so. doesnt bucky have a mechanical arm? creed is fast. he can definitly tag him. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Blood_guts said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Blood_guts said:

i dont think so. doesnt bucky have a mechanical arm? creed is fast. he can definitly tag him.

Yes but one arm is'nt gonna outweigh the advantages i listed,Creed is fast but Deathstroke is smarter,faster,more agile and more skilled plus he wears armor and has healing to boot.Creed is going down.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Blood_guts
@entropy_aegis:  do you mean isn't? i think if creed can match wolverine he can definitly manage a sword and some padding. 

btw talking about slade reminds me of this 
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GhostRider29
@OptimusPalm
@PikminMania: 

Aye, I didn't mean to make enemies on this. I didn't plan on using Deathstroke as a prepper for the final battle, I just meant for him as the healing factor because I believe he's the best fighter out of Deadpool, Sabretooth, Daken, and wolverine...  Sorry if people think I'm being unfair. I'll will change things up in the next tournament. But I think EVERYONE will love the next tournament better. It really doesn't matter who gets first pick to last pick, becausae there will be so many options. I really am sorry If you guys are angry at this tournament. Reason I picked mystique is because I thought she would be the link weak. Could be the reason why I would lose. I was going to go with Punisher.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GhostRider29

Made it two hours now.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sandiego008

Just shocked these 2 teams are in the final as I thought much better teams were in the tournement ... I PERSONALLY don't think any of these 2 should be here ... but since here ... team 1 wins.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GhostRider29
@sandiego008
What teams did you think should of made it?
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OptimusPalm

@GhostRider29: You havent made an enemy, i was just stating that it seemed a bit unfair..... and maybe i was a bit bitter coz my team lost to 'prep' aswell lol. Overall this has been a great tournament mate

@sandiego008: Well thats the thing about tournaments - the favourite doesnt always win!

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PikminMania

@GhostRider29:@sandiego008: Not trying to be a cocky a$$ but I think my team should've been here. I basically already have Sabretooth and Batman on my team, I also have Deathstroke, WInter Soldier and Mystique. All I was missing was Hardball. But since people didn't bother listening to my feats of Dark Claw and what Taskmaster can really do because they've been reading too much stuff that says Taskmaster sucks.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@GhostRider29 said:

This is the final round! This time they only get 2 hours of prep, but as a team, not just the Prepper. Meaning all of the team Preps together with full knowledge of who they are fighting. This time, the fight takes place in Hell. The losing team spends eternity in Hell(Ouch! I know). Winning team gets powers beyond even Mephisto! After all of the hardships and hard fought battles, only one team will make it out! So which team will?

GhostRider29

Batman
Deathstroke
Mystique

or

Progenitor

Winter Soldier
Sabretooth
Hardball

And remember, 2 hours of prepping time as a team this time!

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sandiego008

@OptimusPalm said:

@GhostRider29: You havent made an enemy, i was just stating that it seemed a bit unfair..... and maybe i was a bit bitter coz my team lost to 'prep' aswell lol. Overall this has been a great tournament mate

This .... not making enemies as this was an awesome tourney thanks for hosting! Definitely don't want my comment want to prevent you from making more tourneys!!!

@PikminMania said:

@GhostRider29:@sandiego008: Not trying to be a cocky a$$ but I think my team should've been here. I basically already have Sabretooth and Batman on my team, I also have Deathstroke, WInter Soldier and Mystique. All I was missing was Hardball. But since people didn't bother listening to my feats of Dark Claw and what Taskmaster can really do because they've been reading too much stuff that says Taskmaster sucks.

Eh ... I'm not going back to look at all the original teams to see who I 'think' should've been here ... it's the internet and everyone has their own opinions and tourneys are based on those ... and everyone wants their team to win. Like those American idol or whatever shows ... I or others may not agree but ... majority wins ... place your vote and see what happens.

A lot of it has to do with people not knowing/fan boying certain characters powers and voting IMO wrong ... but an opinion is an opinion and I'm not going to get into that argument ... to each their own vote LET the TOURNEYS CONTINUE!!!! ... btw who is winning this?

P.S. I am guilty of fanboying and admit it on some degree ... 2 people I will fan boy the hell out of is conan (arnold version ... ) and domino (not really fanboy I just think her luck-ability is extremely downplayed on this forum) ... and not a hulk fanboy ... but defend the fact that I think he can hit fast people that would 'speed blitz' him b/c he has done it time and time again. Now my secrets are out!!! Also I usually admit I am fanboying when I am fanboying.

P.S.S I've also been guilty of not knowing someones power to the full extent ... its a learning process really the longer I'm here the more and better I and everyone else will be at this.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

GhostRider29

Batman

Deathstroke

Mystique