Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman & Deadshot

vs

Nightwing & Deathstroke

No prep, fighting in the gardens of Wayne Manor. Standard Equipment. Pre-DCnU versions. Morals on.

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jodokon

I have to give it to Team 2

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By jonEsherfey

It is Batman against Nightwing which he will beat and Deadshot against Deathstroke is what it comes down to. I think that Deathstroke can beat Deadshot. Without prep I think that Team 2 has this one barely.

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By protectyournose

Team 1

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jodokon said:

I have to give it to Team 2

@protectyournose said:

Team 1

You both raise excellent points.

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By PlasticBag

Team 2. Nightwing should to be able to hold off against Batman while Deathstroke defeats Deadshot then Nightwing and Deathstroke finish Bats.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By ImmortalOne

Batman crushed Nightwing without even trying in the "Bruce Wayne: Fugitive" arc. If he takes out Nightwing quick enough, he and Deadshot will gang up on Deathstroke. If not, then Team 2 wins.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Esquire

I more see it as a question of Deadshot tagging Nightwing. He can tag Bruce, but Nightwing's more agile. Batman can stalemate Deathstroke for a while, although he'll lose in the end, but if Deadshot can shoot either one of them, he can team with Bats to defeat the second. I'm inclined to give it to Team 1, I think.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By XiiX

Team 2.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 due to Deathstroke

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night wing is skilled but than again batman with his gadgets, fighting skills, and Bruce's stratagetic mind he can defeat night wing then he can go help out deadshot if he's still alive which he probably will considering he's only 2nd to death stroke and think about this if you still think night wing stands a chance against batman think about this if death stroke can beat night wing considerably fast (you know he can don't try to counter we all know he can) and batman actually takes a pretty long time for death stroke to beat him.

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vouile

I'm inclined to say Team 2 for the reasons others have already stated in this battle.

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Team 2 due to Deathstroke

@PlasticBag said:

Team 2. Nightwing should to be able to hold off against Batman while Deathstroke defeats Deadshot then Nightwing and Deathstroke finish Bats.

I feel it will take longer for Batman to defeat Nightwing than for Deathstroke to beat Deadshot. So when Deathstroke beats Deadshot, he would team up with Nightwing and beat Batman. If Nightwing is already down, I don't see him having any trouble beating Batman alone. So for that reason I give it to team 2 just barely. Team 2 wins 55%-60% of the time.

Vouile

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sync1

Team 2. reasons are already stated.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RootsUnderdog

Begin!

Deadshot and Deathstroke draw pistols and both fire off 2 shots. Nightwing avoids one and is hit dead center of the head by the other. Deadshot dies from 2 shots to the chest and falls at Batman's feet. Slade fires off a few more shots that Batman deflects as he runs in. When Batman gets close Slade goes to wield his sword but before he can get it out Batman releases a smoke bomb at their feet and whirls 3 Batarangs at Deathstroke. He avoids them and when the smoke clears Batman is gone. Slade analyses his surroundings and backs into a bush. A sonic batarangs goes off and he holds his ears. Batman jumps out from behind the bush and attacks the dazed assassin. In the midst of their fighting Deathstroke pulls out his pistol and shoots the sonic batarang, destroying it and ridding himself of the nuisance. "Did you really think it would be that easy?" He says as they break away from eachother. Batman says nothing, he's too cool for mid-combat banter. They engage again, this time with no tricks. Deathstroke blocks every blow Batman can muster up. Two punches for every one Bruce throws. He turns to run, but to no avail. "Slade is too quick" he thinks to himself. "I'd better--" he looks down. The tip of a blade peers back. He collapses to his knees, coughing blood to the floor. A foot stomps him to the floor and he spews more blood. He rolls over, looking up at his beautiful mansion, and thinks of how little time he really spent enjoying his wealth. Slade looms over him and interrupts his view, holding a pistol to his face. "Any last words?" Slade offers his fallen opponent. Bruce can barely mutter anything, he motions Deathstroke to come closer. Slade leans down to listen, a plea for mercy perhaps. Bruce coughs blood one last time, cracks a smile, and with his dying breathe he whispers:

"I'm Batman"

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2