Batman & Daredevil VS Batman & The Punsiher

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem

Thomas Wayne has become an obsessed vigilante trying to rid the streets  of evil by any means necessary, and to do so he has recruited a partner. 
Thomas Wayne has become an obsessed vigilante trying to rid the streets of evil by any means necessary, and to do so he has recruited a partner. 

Frank Castle, The Punisher
Frank Castle, The Punisher

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Team two.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Lordy Lord... tough one to call. I'll give team two a slight edge as well. DD should (and has) take down the Punisher ... in a tough, tough battle. He handles Bullseye fairly regularily, so I don't see Frank's ballistics causing too much grief. It would/should come down to hand to hand and here, DD has the edge. 
Of any incarnation of Batman, I stay with the real deal. Bruce Wayne. A little fanboyism bleeding out. 
So ya, team two.
andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By andre54
@Super_SoldierXII said:
Lordy Lord... tough one to call. I'll give team two a slight edge as well. DD should (and has) take down the Punisher ... in a tough, tough battle. He handles Bullseye fairly regularily, so I don't see Frank's ballistics causing too much grief. It would/should come down to hand to hand and here, DD has the edge. Of any incarnation of Batman, I stay with the real deal. Bruce Wayne. A little fanboyism bleeding out. So ya, team two.
agreed
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By karrob
@andre54 said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
Lordy Lord... tough one to call. I'll give team two a slight edge as well. DD should (and has) take down the Punisher ... in a tough, tough battle. He handles Bullseye fairly regularily, so I don't see Frank's ballistics causing too much grief. It would/should come down to hand to hand and here, DD has the edge. Of any incarnation of Batman, I stay with the real deal. Bruce Wayne. A little fanboyism bleeding out. So ya, team two.
agreed
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Team two and it's probably a stomp. Thomas Wayne doesn't have any real feats so far in his limited showings. Bruce or Matt takes him out with ease and either can dispense of Punisher.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kadeem

I too think that Bruce and DD will take this fight, but it will be far from a stomp.  While Daredevil has defeated Punisher in the past, their fights have always been close.  Thomas VS Bruce will be interesting since they have similar skill sets and resources.  Thomas however is willing to cross lines in battle that Bruce isn't so it would be interesting to see how that plays out in this battle.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@kadeem said:
I too think that Bruce and DD will take this fight, but it will be far from a stomp.  While Daredevil has defeated Punisher in the past, their fights have always been close.  Thomas VS Bruce will be interesting since they have similar skill sets and resources.  Thomas however is willing to cross lines in battle that Bruce isn't so it would be interesting to see how that plays out in this battle.

He's willing to cross lines, yes, but against Bruce Wayne? He'd probably be showing same to similar restraint given your scenario as described above. But I agree, it's a close match, and a good one too...
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By TDK_1997

Team 2
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kadeem
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@kadeem said:
He's willing to cross lines, yes, but against Bruce Wayne? He'd probably be showing same to similar restraint given your scenario as described above. But I agree, it's a close match, and a good one too...
The Batmen are unaware of each others' identities in this battle.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@kadeem said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@kadeem said:

As you've recently edited the OP ... I suppose you can stipulate what you please at this point. I was basing my comment off what had been written when the thread was created.  
To be clear, I would simply state morals off for team 1 and morals on for team 2 is such is your wish. Or morals on for both teams and yet the scenario clearly states team 1 sees team 2 as bonafide criminals or some such thing. Less confusion and has a definite impact on how close a match this may be...
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kadeem
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@kadeem said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@kadeem said:
As you've recently edited the OP ... I suppose you can stipulate what you please at this point. I was basing my comment off what had been written when the thread was created.  To be clear, I would simply state morals off for team 1 and morals on for team 2 is such is your wish. Or morals on for both teams and yet the scenario clearly states team 1 sees team 2 as bonafide criminals or some such thing. Less confusion and has a definite impact on how close a match this may be...
The only thing I edited was the image of Daredevil in the OP.  Everyone in the battle has their normal morals.  I never stated that the Batmen knew each others identities, and I just pointed out that they didn't know each others identities to avoid any ambiguities that could influence the fighters' actions.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

team two wins pretty easily

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kadeem

Team 2 would win, but it would be a challenge.