Batman (Christian Bale) vs. Wolf Predator (Requiem)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By m0ntyb0y
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
ShadowFyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ShadowFyre

Finally a fight between a Yautja and Batman not laced with cis,pis,and wis. Wolf wins as does any seasoned hunter. Stronger,faster,far,far more durable. Way more experience, better tech if he actually wishes to use it (though a single punch to the head should crush most of Bruce's facial structure and leave his brain mush). Will not hesitate to kill, ummm, theres more but don't really feel like getting into it. Wolf ftw. I'm assuming this is a straight up brawl and not an actual hunt where Bruce would simply die withouth knowing there was a fight.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By steelhound56

Wolf Predator stomps. He fought and killed dozens of Xenomorphs, and held his own in h2h combat with the Predalien at the end of the movie

He's stronger, faster, and far more durable than Bruce. The Predator has far better tech, and could oneshot Batman with his plasma caster if he so chose....

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spartan92

@steelhound56 said:

Wolf Predator stomps. He fought and killed dozens of Xenomorphs, and held his own in h2h combat with the Predalien at the end of the movie

He's stronger, faster, and far more durable than Bruce. The Predator has far better tech, and could oneshot Batman with his plasma caster if he so chose....

Seconded.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Deranged Midget

@spartan92 said:

@steelhound56 said:

Seconded.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By progenitorigin

@steelhound56 said:

Co-signed.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By spystreak

@steelhound56 said:

yep no way of Batman winning this one

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@ShadowFyre said:

Finally a fight between a Yautja and Batman not laced with cis,pis,and wis. Wolf wins as does any seasoned hunter. Stronger,faster,far,far more durable. Way more experience, better tech if he actually wishes to use it (though a single punch to the head should crush most of Bruce's facial structure and leave his brain mush). Will not hesitate to kill, ummm, theres more but don't really feel like getting into it. Wolf ftw. I'm assuming this is a straight up brawl and not an actual hunt where Bruce would simply die withouth knowing there was a fight.

This - no amount of gravelly voice can overcome Wolf ...

cap_a_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By cap_a_rules

i have seen a fight between batman and a hunter and batman won.

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@cap_a_rules said:

i have seen a fight between batman and a hunter and batman won.

Comic book Batman - not movie version.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By m0ntyb0y

Of course I think Wolf should take this one without too much fuss, but I'm surprised so many ppl agree with me : )

Is there any way Christian Bale's Batman could pull something off with Morgan Freeman's tech? How about if Joker (Heath Ledger version) and his crew team up with Batman to take on Wolf? A temporary alliance thing (they know they're only chance of survival is to cooperate)

I still think Wolf would hunt them down : P

ShadowFyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShadowFyre

Well, of course he has the chance to kill Wolf, no yautja is unkillable, it is just likely that he will be able to take one in a fight as he is outmatched in almost every category.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By m0ntyb0y

@ShadowFyre: I think Wolf dominates because he's a seasoned veteran

Bale Batman would probably have a better chance against one of the young rookies in AvP 2004

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lady_liberty

Bale Batman didn't really have any good feats. Aside from making one hundred bizillion dollars, and the greatest Batman movie of all time.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Jorgevy

Bale Batman is a super downgraded version of CB Batman. That's one of the reasons I didnt like the movies as much as I could. He gets totally stomped here

ShadowFyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShadowFyre

Well, thats how batman should really be portrayed, he is just human after all. I refuse to read a batman comic for the simple reason he is magically able to fight people like Superman,Darkseid etc. etc. and even live through a single hit. It is kind of stupid if you ask me.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By steelhound56

Well, Supes states he holds back his strength for fear of killing someone...

Darkseid generally thinks h2h combat is beneath him, and generally enjoys using it only to humiliate his foes, rather than kill them (that's why he has the Omega effect)

ShadowFyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShadowFyre

There is at least one instance where superman was under mind control and was trying to kill Bruce and hit him and instead of being turned to paste he just had hurt ribs. Anyway, I think Batman is an awesome character with his smarts but on this site and a few others he is a tad bit overplayed.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@steelhound56 said:

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@ShadowFyre said:
Well, thats how batman should really be portrayed, he is just human after all. I refuse to read a batman comic for the simple reason he is magically able to fight people like Superman,Darkseid etc. etc. and even live through a single hit. It is kind of stupid if you ask me.
Yeah...in fact, Batman would be dead in "real life". A masked vigilante with gadgets who fights criminals with guns...yeah, won't last very long. Punisher is a more plausible character.
That said, Bale's Batman is arguably the most plausible version of Batman
ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ThexX

@progenitor said:

@steelhound56 said:

Co-signed.

This

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Static Shock

Mismatch.