This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

Morals off

Bloodlust on

Battle in a forest.

Kakashi Hatake

Vs

Batman

&

Captain America
#2 Edited by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep

win only by Death or K.O.

#3 Edited by YoungChief (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi, he's too fast, too versatile, can predict every move they make and steal their fighting style if he needs to (he won't), can put people into illusions by looking at them, make clones of himself that have access to all of his abilities (too many to name) that electrocute you if you touch them, has jutsu for every element, with Kamui he can send people (or specific body parts) to another dimension just by looking at them

#4 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief said:

Kakashi, he's too fast, too versatile, can predict every move they make and steal their fighting style if he needs to

woah,

So do as Batman

Look at around 3:20 of the video, you can see batman dodging a bullet like a matrix

Can kakashi dodge a bullet?

#5 Posted by YoungChief (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

@YoungChief said:

Kakashi, he's too fast, too versatile, can predict every move they make and steal their fighting style if he needs to

woah,

So do as Batman

Look at around 3:20 of the video, you can see batman dodging a bullet like a matrix

He's cut a lightning bolt in two before, Kakashi is superhuman, his sharingan would easily allow him to see a bullet

#6 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

@YoungChief said:

woah,

So do as Batman

well,it's clear Batman can't be faster that bullets, it's just that he heard the trigger before the bullet went out, and got ready to dodge. it's the same as "Next" the movie where Nicholas Cage knew the future, so he get ready to dodge bullets at the right time, it has nothing to do with him being faster than bullets, because he isn't.

in the other hand, Kakashi has million and one way to dodge bullets, he can predict the move and place a kage bunshin (clone) in the first place, or use Raiton technics (lightning technics) to stop bullets, or use Kamui to make bullet vanish into other dimension, i still can go on with many other scenarios if you want.

Kakashi blinkstomp Cap and Batcy. :D

#7 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off?......so.....

Kamui decapitation FTW?

#8 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@matmatxm8 said:

@YoungChief said:

woah,

So do as Batman

well,it's clear Batman can't be faster that bullets, it's just that he heard the trigger before the bullet went out, and got ready to dodge. it's the same as "Next" the movie where Nicholas Cage knew the future, so he get ready to dodge bullets at the right time, it has nothing to do with him being faster than bullets, because he isn't.

in the other hand, Kakashi has million and one way to dodge bullets, he can predict the move and place a kage bunshin (clone) in the first place, or use Raiton technics (lightning technics) to stop bullets, or use Kamui to make bullet vanish into other dimension, i still can go on with many other scenarios if you want.

Kakashi blinkstomp Cap and Batcy. :D

I'm confused

Why did you made this thread then?

Oh I see, By saying that "kakashi blinkstomp cap and Batcy"

You intentionally made a spite thread.

I hope you know what that means

This means I'm flagging you and this thread, so shame on you,

for making spite threads and stuff

#9 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: no, i made this thread, because i'm waiting to see convincing replies that Batman and Captain America may do something together, i don't read Batman's issues, so i was thinking maybe there is a special feat or two, that could turn the table. but you know what maybe you right, this is an obvious victory to Kakashi, i'll make it harder next time.