Batman (Bruce Wayne) vs DP (Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe)

DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Bruce Wayne as Batman versus Deadpool from Deadpool kills the marvel universe.

Deadpool is trying to kill Batman while Batman is trying to knockout or disable Deadpool then incarcerate him. who wins??

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By society619

I had a thread silmiar to this one...Deadpool kills Batman pretty easily

DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

what was your thread

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By society619
DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

agree

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By society619

@DaMiaNDaCRaZeD said:

agree

Yeah DC fanboyism is running pretty rampant around here lately. If Deadpool was serious and wanted to kill Batman, there isn't much Bats can do. Deadpool is faster, more durable, and a master assassin. Deadpool is known for killing people before they can react.

DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

all true

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By ChaosBlazer

regular DP can handle Batman with his healing factor. Besides, Deadpool kills the MU is probably filled with PIS, just like Punisher kills the MU is. I mean, Punisher killed Hulk with an arrow or something like that.

@society619 said:

@DaMiaNDaCRaZeD said:

agree

Yeah DC fanboyism is running pretty rampant around here lately. If Deadpool was serious and wanted to kill Batman, there isn't much Bats can do. Deadpool is faster, more durable, and a master assassin. Deadpool is known for killing people before they can react.

Can't agree that he's faster. Maybe he is, but not by much. He is only more durable because of his healing factor.

Bruce can handle master assassins.

Bats has been known for disappearing before people can react, or knocking out people before they react.

Look, I agree that DP with a healing factor can handle Bruce. But without his healing DP is toast. Bruce has better gadgets and is a better fighter.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By society619

@ChaosBlazer said:

regular DP can handle Batman with his healing factor. Besides, Deadpool kills the MU is probably filled with PIS, just like Punisher kills the MU is. I mean, Punisher killed Hulk with an arrow or something like that.

@society619 said:

@DaMiaNDaCRaZeD said:

agree

Can't agree that he's faster. Maybe he is, but not by much. He is only more durable because of his healing factor.

Bruce can handle master assassins.

Bats has been known for disappearing before people can react, or knocking out people before they react.

Look, I agree that DP with a healing factor can handle Bruce. But without his healing DP is toast. Bruce has better gadgets and is a better fighter.

Deadpool is much faster than Bruce. Both his Speed and Agility are in the superhuman category. as for h2h Batman is a better overall fighter but that doesn't Deadpool hasn't hold his own one-on-one especially against guys who overpowered him. I could post a bunch of scans showing off many different feats I like these.

One of my favorite Deadpool scans

Hell he even fought Hulk with no healing factor

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@society619: Oh, Deadpool can definitely hold his own. I know that. If he's actually serious about a fight he takes on people like Captain America and wins. Again, without the healing I don't think he can take Bruce. His gadgets along with his superior skill negate DP's slightly superior speed and weaponry.

With the healing factor DP can handle Bruce though.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By society619

@ChaosBlazer said:

@society619: Oh, Deadpool can definitely hold his own. I know that. If he's actually serious about a fight he takes on people like Captain America and wins. Again, without the healing I don't think he can take Bruce. His gadgets along with his superior skill negate DP's slightly superior speed and weaponry.

With the healing factor DP can handle Bruce though.

Probably so, but Deadpool is known for having some crazy gadgets too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool should take this. When he's serious he's an extremely skilled fighter. Also while Batman has to worry about trying not to kill Deadpool, Deadpool has the freedom to use lethal weapons, which he has lots of. Plus since there's no prep, Bats only has a limited array and his basic weapons while Deadpool has his magic satchel with any weapon he wants. I'm pretty confident he'd probably win even without healing abilities.

shrimc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By shrimc

Deadpool has strength, speed, weaponry, and durability. I consider their fighting skills to be equal. Batman has the edge in intelligence, and strategy. However with no prep time these advantages are near moot. So Deadpool wins with a quick headshot or decapitation. Also couldn't Deadpool break the fourth wall and convince/threaten the comic book writer to let him win.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby

Normally Batman would win due to BatPIS...but, now i haven't read any of the Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe yet, but it's almost certain to be Pure PIS...which might cancel out Batman's PIS.

DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

@ChaosBlazer: In punisher kills the marvel universe he killed the hulk once he turned back into bruce banner, which is the same way deadpool killed him except deadpool decapitated his limbs.

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ratman19

@Shawnbaby said:

Normally Batman would win due to BatPIS...but, now i haven't read any of the Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe yet, but it's almost certain to be Pure PIS...which might cancel out Batman's PIS.

this

JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By JaYDaFuRy

i lubb me shum deadpool :)

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18  Edited By Erik
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ximpossibrux

@ratman19 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

this

this right here. He had so much PIS that

He shot Spiderman with a gun, that didn't even trigger his Spidey Sense even though he can dodge Machine Gun fire. + He took down Doctor Doom and the Avengers, Thor included
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Erik said:

Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe is a stupid series.

It's not suppose to be taken seriously.

I kinda got angry when he took down everyone without breaking a sweat or patting an eye, but then I was like ehh it's AU.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shawnbaby

@XImpossibruX said:

@ratman19 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

this

this right here. He had so much PIS that

He shot Spiderman with a gun, that didn't even trigger his Spidey Sense even though he can dodge Machine Gun fire. + He took down Doctor Doom and the Avengers, Thor included

Yeah...I was expecting PIS on the same levels as Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22  Edited By Erik

@XImpossibruX said:

@Erik said:

I kinda got angry when he took down everyone without breaking a sweat or patting an eye, but then I was like ehh it's AU.

Yeah but it is an alternate universes where everything is supposed to line up nearly parallel to 616. This is easily the worst fan fiction I have ever read and you know fanboys are going to be stroking it to those scans in battles for months.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Shawnbaby: This ones better but they leave alot of questions of how he killed people unanswered.

And how he got amped up Regeneration powers, he can get torn to shreds and be perfectly fine 2 seconds, all with never ending weaponry.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Erik said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Erik said:

Yeah but it is an alternate universes where everything is supposed to line up nearly parallel to 616. This is easily the worst fan fiction I have ever read and you know fanboys are going to be stroking it to those scans in battles for months.

Lol yea I could see that happening, but it's fun to read for a laugh. It's like Loeb Force Rulk.

DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

However you realize most of his kills are done with alot of prep time and he does get owned sometimes, he just comes bak though

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

BM