• 55 results
Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cerberus369616

Bruce Wayne in a composite Batman Beyond Suit (feats from all media are allowed for the suit, not Bruce though)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

Spider-man

No Caption Provided

Knowledge Full

Both Characters are in their Prime.

Fight takes place in Metroplois

Round 1 is Morals Off

Round 2 is Morals On

N52 and Pre-52 Feats are allowed for Bruce.

Is the suit enough to give Bruce a fighting chance? Or does Batman still get Spidey stomped.

Looked for the fight and didn't see it, if it's been done my bad.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still have a really hard time seeing Batman overcome Spidey. The strength augmentation of the Beyond suit is a huge benefit, but he's still a LOT weaker than the web-head. It might not be a stomp, as Bruce is hugely experienced in fighting stronger, faster and overall superior foes, and the Beyond suit is a great boon, but I still see Spider-Man taking the majority.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going to take bruce for this. Bruce was already strong enough to do damage before spidey batted his head in. And although im more of a spidey fan than a batman fan (dont tell anyone i said that) it pains me to say that he is the better fighter and smarter of the two.

Avatar image for the_thaumaturge
The_Thaumaturge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spidey 7/10 - just too fast and versatile even with the Beyond suit

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The suit has withstand punches from stronger tougher bricks than Spidey so what is he going to do?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I don't see Bruce laying a finger on Spider-man

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd said:

The suit has withstand punches from stronger tougher bricks than Spidey so what is he going to do?

Such as?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His physicals are increased by a factor of ten, so he should be stronger and faster and he can fly. The suit also took hits from superman. Batman should win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd said:

By that Logic Spider-Man has taken hits from Hulk and Juggernaut...what's Batman going to do?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, as long as the suit comes with his standard gadgetry.

Fear/tear/anaesthetic gas, freeze pellets, shock pads, and claws capable of cutting steel rope. Bruce has all the tools and the durability to make some plans in battle.

Batman for a toss up round 1 and a strong majority round 2.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we are able to include The Lord Batman Beyond suit with energy force fields that could take a hit from a Lord Superman out for the kill, or the force fields that could fling groups of thugs away with a gesture, and the absurd durability and energy attacks all around... It is quite possible for Bruce to take a slim majority.

The current main DCAU comic universe composite would not be enough to take on Spiderman in round one. 4000 degree heat effects would eventually get through any webbing he was hit with, but the fight would end in defeat due to Spider Sense.

Just read the op, and the suit can transmit and interfere with almost any frequency of electromagnetic signal. And Bruce gets full knowledge... He will definitely be able to take round two.

Metropolis will be as bad for Spiderman as Gotham. Bruce has shown in Hush how fast the place can be weaponized.

Starting distance please. If they start close in round one, Spiderman will end the fight with overwhelming lethal force. If he cannot end it fast, Bruce will turn the entire city against him.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Spiderman.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zaied

Terry with the suit was able to knock out a Green Lantern with one punch. Bruce's hits should be even more effective never mind his more experienced use with the gadgets.

I'll go with Batman.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mysticmedivh

@jayc1324 said:

@mysticmedivh: pretty sure it was in cartoon

No Caption Provided

Cartoon Batman roflstomps everyone. Personally, I don't take the cartoons seriously, but that's just my opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@mysticmedivh: Hey did that armor have flight capabilities too?

I don't think so.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spidey wins. amping by a factor of 10 is still less than spidey. spidey also has the spider sense. he takes 10 out of 10 morals off. in the morals round he taked 8 out of 10.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Due to feats Bruce wins

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: People forget that the beyond suit amps speed and reflexes.

Pete is 15x faster with reflexes 40 x faster than the AVERAGE PERSON. Not peak humans.

What makes this competitive is that BOTH know about the other's abilities. Full knowledge gives Bruce full knowledge of the spider sense, and the suit has capabilities to jam it.

Throw in stealth, and familiarity with the Battlefieldand a good argument can be made for Bruce edging round one. And dominating round two.

Spider Sense gets seriously underrated by Spider-Man fans.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@christianrapper: People forget that the beyond suit amps speed and reflexes.

Pete is 15x faster with reflexes 40 x faster than the AVERAGE PERSON. Not peak humans.

What makes this competitive is that BOTH know about the other's abilities. Full knowledge gives Bruce full knowledge of the spider sense, and the suit has capabilities to jam it.

Throw in stealth, and familiarity with the Battlefieldand a good argument can be made for Bruce edging round one. And dominating round two.

Spider Sense gets seriously underrated by Spider-Man fans.

bruce won't have stealth since the spider sense negates that.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shawnbaby

@jayc1324 said:

His physicals are increased by a factor of ten, so he should be stronger and faster and he can fly. The suit also took hits from superman. Batman should win.

No Caption Provided

Spider-Man is still much, much stronger than Batman even with the Beyond Suit. Faster too. Spider-Man has taken hits from Juggernaut and Hulk. Bruce still has no counter for Spider-Sense. Spider-Man Will Win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Not when increased by a factor of ten. I think that would mean his regular physicals to the tenth power but I'm not sure. If not then yeah spiderman is stronger and faster, but there's other ways batman beyond can win too

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@shawnbaby: Not when increased by a factor of ten. I think that would mean his regular physicals to the tenth power but I'm not sure. If not then yeah spiderman is stronger and faster, but there's other ways batman beyond can win too

Saying something is increased by a factor of ten doesn't mean it's raised to the tenth power. It means it's multiplied by 10.

10 X Batman's 1000 pound limit= 10,000 lbs.

Spider-man's lowest estimate of strength= 20,000 lbs.

He's still, at least, twice as strong.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shawnbaby

@jayc1324 said:

Might want to check your math on that one, son.

As @vegandiet just pointed out...Spider-Man, at the lowest estimation of his strength, is still twice as strong as Bruce's Highest Strength Estimation x10.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gustofwind

I see Bruce winning both rounds, his tactical ability and skill should be enough to ensure he wins with the Batman Beyond suit.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By Hyperlight

Without morals spidey is going to kick into overdrive and not let anything stop him fro. Ripping bruces head off. Brucecan lift at most 800 punds over his head (the official peak human limit) and with the suit that is brought to 8000 pounds. Bruce will run for a little bit but he isnt beating a morals of spidey due to physicals.

Morals on I see bruce winning, he will out think and use his tech to his advantage.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Full knowledge would make it possible to jam or confuse the Spider Sense.

That is the only path to a win for Bruce.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@christianrapper: Full knowledge would make it possible to jam or confuse the Spider Sense.

That is the only path to a win for Bruce.

Because he'll just reach into his belt and pull out his Bat-Spider-Sense-Confuser?

Full knowledge lets him know that Spider-Man has a Spider-Sense...it doesn't give him any way around it without prep.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd said:

Thing asked the same thing, right before spidey picked him up and launched him off a building.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight.

I say Bruce wins Round 1.

But Round 2 could go either way. I'd actually bet on Peter.

Jmarshmallow

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Full knowledge and the transmitter system inside the suit would be able to transmit on the Spider Sense frequency, especially since it has been shown in canon to be a signal that can be jammed or interfered with by Chameleon, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, and a very select few others. Kraven and his family have their animal masks that interfere with it, but it is not germane to this.

Morals off would be a matter of Spiderman either webbing up a Batman Beyond with his skills and significantly amped speed and reflexes (Batman Beyond season one episode one) or trying to directly lay hands on a suit that can crank up to 4000 plus degrees in seconds. Anything obver 200 would repel Spiderman instinctively. Lasers, electric shock, slashing claws that can tear into steel, and other things would make a head on attack ill advised while the suit is near full power.

As Spiderman has full knowledge, he would do anything he could to win the fight as clean as possible. And the most secure way would be to cause the suit to lose power. And, as Bruce cannot hurt Spiderman with the SS in effect unless Peter knowingly does something stupid, the fight would end immediately when the suit runs out of power, morals or not.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@shawnbaby: Full knowledge and the transmitter system inside the suit would be able to transmit on the Spider Sense frequency, especially since it has been shown in canon to be a signal that can be jammed or interfered with by Chameleon, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, and a very select few others. Kraven and his family have their animal masks that interfere with it, but it is not germane to this.

To my knowledge, it's never been jammed by any of those people using radio waves. Chameleon and Dr. Doom have been able to send him messages through it, but nothing more. Not sure how helpful that would be in a fight. Spider-man himself figured out a way to jam it, but I'd think Batman would need to specifically prep to jam it in that manner.

Green Goblin and Hobgoblin used specially designed gases to disable SS, not radio waves, IIRC.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm willing to give Spider-Man the edge in both rounds. I believe Bruce's suit gives him classic Spidey level strength, but I don't think it amplifies his strength to current Spider-Man levels. Spider-Man should be able to react and counter whatever Bruce has in his arsenal to do Pre-cog/super agility. Spider-Man very rarely fights with a complete lack of morals, but while holding back his blows have certainly slowed down more durable beings than Bruce in the Beyond suit. Peter could just pin him to the ground with webbing and lay on a beating on him. I think that the second round is a bit closer, but I still see Pete taking the edge due to experience facing more powerful opponents. We have no idea how knowledgeable Bruce is with the suit. Sure, he built it, but there's no way to say just how much experience he has fighting in it and how much better he is wearing in than he regularly is.

With that, i'm giving this to Spider-Man 8/10.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: if the signal for the SS is known, it can be jammed. Just play the signal out of phase. It is the same principle for noise canceling.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@vegandiet: if the signal for the SS is known, it can be jammed. Just play the signal out of phase. It is the same principle for noise canceling.

Let's say he does exactly that. Even that still doesn't give him victory. Stealth is still not an option (By utilizing the technique you speak of Bruce has basically turned himself into a Giant Spider-tracer.)

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

It's never been shown that doing such a thing would affect Spider-man's spider sense in such a way, to my knowledge. If it was that easy I doubt Spider-man would have gone through the rigamarole of whipping up a device that generates a "Bio-Electro-Magnetic Pulse" to take care of Smythe's spider slayer army's spider sense in ASM #654.

I_NEED_A_HORSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

Spider-Man.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

yeah, but it's not known. there is no way to prep for that. that's like saying if peter found out bruce was batman, he can go punch him at wayne enterprises. full knowledge won't get him the spidey sense frequency.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: I really need to start posting from a PC.

"yeah, but it's not known. there is no way to prep for that. that's like saying if peter found out bruce was batman, he can go punch him at wayne enterprises. full knowledge won't get him the spidey sense frequency."

Total/full knowledge would be each one knowing everything about the other. That would include identities, capabilities, weaknesses for both, and weapons. Peter would know about the power limits of the suit. The blunt damage resistance that is enough to take shots from a Thing analog with a couple feats that put him above Spiderman in strength.

There are also the fights with inque and Blight.

Spiderman would have the knowledge about 4000 degree heat attacks, electric attacks, lasers, and enough durability to take more damage than he puts out with blunt force. Bruce has no chance to win a straight slugfest with SS on. With it off he can carry the day if Spiderman goes in close for melee. Webbing would be problematic due to razor claws, enhanced speed and reaction time, razor batarangs, bombs, cryo weapons, finger lasers, and a lot of things Spiderman has dealt with before from far less skilled fighters. It is the slightly better intelligence and superior fighting ability that edge me towards Bruce taking the win if he can negate the SS precog. And preference.

With the precog, Spiderman will eventually get the win. If only by letting the battery run out, which Peter would know the power levels of due to the op.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers