• 64 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything goes
Weapons free
Takes place in Gotham at midnight

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm... This is a hard one, since Deathstroke and Shiva are on the team....

#3 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Hmmm... This is a hard one, since Deathstroke and Shiva are on the team...."
Yeah and its anything goes also
I think Team 2 would win in pure hand to hand
Batman is the only person on team 1 that can fight shiva in hand to hand

while black panther and dd are very good they wont win in a hand to hand fight with shiva

so thats why i put anything goes so DD can use the billy club
#4 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
Batman is the only person on team 1 that can fight shiva in hand to hand
I think that if Batman could take Shiva, so could Panther.
#5 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Batman is the only person on team 1 that can fight shiva in hand to hand
I think that if Batman could take Shiva, so could Panther."
I think Panther can win overall but not in a hand to hand fight solely
#6 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil and BP are just as good martial artists as Batman in my opinion.

#7 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Daredevil and BP are just as good martial artists as Batman in my opinion."
They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva
#8 Posted by Owen_Porter (83115 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with team two.

Moderator
#9 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

well ill agree to disagree...but also I feel like there is a big problem here....no one has mentioned Drakon...he is just as good as the other two

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Daredevil and BP are just as good martial artists as Batman in my opinion."
They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva
"
BS....Black Panther would beat the f#ck outta Batman and Shiva..probably at the same time.
Moderator
#11 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro said:

"HalJordan1986x said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Daredevil and BP are just as good martial artists as Batman in my opinion."
They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva
"
BS....Black Panther would beat the f#ck outta Batman and Shiva..probably at the same time."


BP is pretty damn tough....like I said I would say he is at least equal to them both.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"

Vance Astro said:

"HalJordan1986x said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Daredevil and BP are just as good martial artists as Batman in my opinion."
They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva
"
BS....Black Panther would beat the f#ck outta Batman and Shiva..probably at the same time."


BP is pretty damn tough....like I said I would say he is at least equal to them both.

"
Not only that but his standard equipment owns Batman's.
Moderator
#13 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

I think itd break down with BP vs Deathstroke....BP wins

Daredevil vs. Drakon....havent decided yet

Batman vs. Shiva..... cant decide yet either

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I think itd break down with BP vs Deathstroke....BP wins

Daredevil vs. Drakon....havent decided yet

Batman vs. Shiva..... cant decide yet either"
What make you think Black Panther can beat Deathstroke..This is a person who embarrassed Superman with his agility,took down 2 different Lantern and bested the Justice League.
Moderator
#15 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Daredevil and BP are just as good martial artists as Batman in my opinion."
They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva
"
BS....Black Panther would beat the f#ck outta Batman and Shiva..probably at the same time."
Actually in hand to hand either bruce or shiva would humilate black panther

and black panther wouldnt be able to beat bats even with his standard equipment
#16 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"well ill agree to disagree...but also I feel like there is a big problem here....no one has mentioned Drakon...he is just as good as the other two"
That is true Bats is the only one that can take Drakon in a hand to hand fight and Drakon still has the majority

In a hand to hand fight anyone on team 2 would embarrass DD and BP
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Daredevil and BP are just as good martial artists as Batman in my opinion."
They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva
"
BS....Black Panther would beat the f#ck outta Batman and Shiva..probably at the same time."
Actually in hand to hand either bruce or shiva would humilate black panther

and black panther wouldnt be able to beat bats even with his standard equipment"
You obviously never read Black Panther.
Moderator
#18 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Daredevil and BP are just as good martial artists as Batman in my opinion."
They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva
"
BS....Black Panther would beat the f#ck outta Batman and Shiva..probably at the same time."
Actually in hand to hand either bruce or shiva would humilate black panther

and black panther wouldnt be able to beat bats even with his standard equipment"
You obviously never read Black Panther."
Actually BP is one of my favorite Marvel characters
Hes an excellent hand to hand fighter but hes below Bats Shiva Drakon and Slade
With standard equipment he can probably beat Shiva or DD
Maybe Drakon thats debatable
But isnt going to beat Bats or Slade
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Daredevil and BP are just as good martial artists as Batman in my opinion."
They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva
"
BS....Black Panther would beat the f#ck outta Batman and Shiva..probably at the same time."
Actually in hand to hand either bruce or shiva would humilate black panther

and black panther wouldnt be able to beat bats even with his standard equipment"
You obviously never read Black Panther."
Actually BP is one of my favorite Marvel characters
Hes an excellent hand to hand fighter but hes below Bats Shiva Drakon and Slade
With standard equipment he can probably beat Shiva or DD
Maybe Drakon thats debatable
But isnt going to beat Bats or Slade"
Your just making statements..none of this has any fact behind it.
Moderator
#20 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Daredevil and BP are just as good martial artists as Batman in my opinion."
They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva
"
BS....Black Panther would beat the f#ck outta Batman and Shiva..probably at the same time."
Actually in hand to hand either bruce or shiva would humilate black panther

and black panther wouldnt be able to beat bats even with his standard equipment"
You obviously never read Black Panther."
Actually BP is one of my favorite Marvel characters
Hes an excellent hand to hand fighter but hes below Bats Shiva Drakon and Slade
With standard equipment he can probably beat Shiva or DD
Maybe Drakon thats debatable
But isnt going to beat Bats or Slade"
Your just making statements..none of this has any fact behind it."
As I stated in the other topic Bats simply has more impressive feats
defeating Aqua Man in hand to hand and holding his own against a possessed WW

Their is simply nothing BP can do
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Daredevil and BP are just as good martial artists as Batman in my opinion."
They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva
"
BS....Black Panther would beat the f#ck outta Batman and Shiva..probably at the same time."
Actually in hand to hand either bruce or shiva would humilate black panther

and black panther wouldnt be able to beat bats even with his standard equipment"
You obviously never read Black Panther."
Actually BP is one of my favorite Marvel characters
Hes an excellent hand to hand fighter but hes below Bats Shiva Drakon and Slade
With standard equipment he can probably beat Shiva or DD
Maybe Drakon thats debatable
But isnt going to beat Bats or Slade"
Your just making statements..none of this has any fact behind it."
As I stated in the other topic Bats simply has more impressive feats
defeating Aqua Man in hand to hand and holding his own against a possessed WW

Their is simply nothing BP can do"
Those aren't impressive.Black Panther owned Iron Man twice without PIS and you talking about Aquaman who isn't a good fighter and Wonder Woman which was obviously bad writing or something was seriously wrong with her.
Moderator
#22 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Daredevil and BP are just as good martial artists as Batman in my opinion."
They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva
"
BS....Black Panther would beat the f#ck outta Batman and Shiva..probably at the same time."
Actually in hand to hand either bruce or shiva would humilate black panther

and black panther wouldnt be able to beat bats even with his standard equipment"
You obviously never read Black Panther."
Actually BP is one of my favorite Marvel characters
Hes an excellent hand to hand fighter but hes below Bats Shiva Drakon and Slade
With standard equipment he can probably beat Shiva or DD
Maybe Drakon thats debatable
But isnt going to beat Bats or Slade"
Your just making statements..none of this has any fact behind it."
As I stated in the other topic Bats simply has more impressive feats
defeating Aqua Man in hand to hand and holding his own against a possessed WW

Their is simply nothing BP can do"
Those aren't impressive.Black Panther owned Iron Man twice without PIS and you talking about Aquaman who isn't a good fighter and Wonder Woman which was obviously bad writing or something was seriously wrong with her."
No she was just possessed
Bats has beaten her and Solomon Grundy with pressure points
Aqua Man is an excellent hand to hand fighter I don't know where you got that load of crap from saying he isn't
WW and Grundy>>>Iron Man

Black Panther putting SS in an armbar was bad writing
Just like SS getting cut by wolverines claws
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal...if your going to use things that are obviously bad writing..I don't see the point in even bothering to respond to you.

Moderator
#24 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hal...if your going to use things that are obviously bad writing..I don't see the point in even bothering to respond to you."
As soon as you lose a debate you blame it on bad writing
I can say the exact same thing for BP feats like putting surfer in an armbar

BP is going to lose this fight
In fact your about the only person ive ever met whos defending BP against Bats

BP gets floored in a hand to hand fight
and BP loses with standard equipment

stop being such a fanboy i like BP and even i know he loses this fight
#25 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

BP got knocked out of a window by Red Skull and even had trouble fighting him

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hal...if your going to use things that are obviously bad writing..I don't see the point in even bothering to respond to you."
As soon as you lose a debate you blame it on bad writing
I can say the exact same thing for BP feats like putting surfer in an armbar

BP is going to lose this fight
In fact your about the only person ive ever met whos defending BP against Bats

BP gets floored in a hand to hand fight
and BP loses with standard equipment

stop being such a fanboy i like BP and even i know he loses this fight"
How can I lose a debate when we are saying the same team wins?

I'm not a Black Panther fanboy...You are sitting here telling me Black Panther loses because Batman has beaten Wonder Woman..You think that is good writing? You think Batman can beat some who have him floating in space before he even knew he moved? You think it's good writing that Batman stands a chance against someone who helped pull a planet and took hits from Superman? C'mon with tha bullsh#t.
Moderator
#27 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hal...if your going to use things that are obviously bad writing..I don't see the point in even bothering to respond to you."
As soon as you lose a debate you blame it on bad writing
I can say the exact same thing for BP feats like putting surfer in an armbar

BP is going to lose this fight
In fact your about the only person ive ever met whos defending BP against Bats

BP gets floored in a hand to hand fight
and BP loses with standard equipment

stop being such a fanboy i like BP and even i know he loses this fight"
How can I lose a debate when we are saying the same team wins?

I'm not a Black Panther fanboy...You are sitting here telling me Black Panther loses because Batman has beaten Wonder Woman..You think that is good writing? You think Batman can beat some who have him floating in space before he even knew he moved? You think it's good writing that Batman stands a chance against someone who helped pull a planet and took hits from Superman? C'mon with tha bullsh#t.
"
Simply put Bats has superior feats
Bats has even survived in space unaided for 24 seconds before MM helped him
Bats could have gone longer if he wanted to

He out classes BP in speed, strenght, durability, and skill by far
The only threat BP possesses are his vibranium based weapon like his blade
But bats has already taken on beings with superior weaponry
their is nothing BP can do
#28 Posted by Owen_Porter (83115 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta disagree with whats being said about Black Panther. He's a master of all forms of Hand to Hand combat. There's no proof Batman is any faster, stronger, or more durable. In fact BP's Vibranium suit is a guarantee that he's more durable.

Moderator
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hal...if your going to use things that are obviously bad writing..I don't see the point in even bothering to respond to you."
As soon as you lose a debate you blame it on bad writing
I can say the exact same thing for BP feats like putting surfer in an armbar

BP is going to lose this fight
In fact your about the only person ive ever met whos defending BP against Bats

BP gets floored in a hand to hand fight
and BP loses with standard equipment

stop being such a fanboy i like BP and even i know he loses this fight"
How can I lose a debate when we are saying the same team wins?

I'm not a Black Panther fanboy...You are sitting here telling me Black Panther loses because Batman has beaten Wonder Woman..You think that is good writing? You think Batman can beat some who have him floating in space before he even knew he moved? You think it's good writing that Batman stands a chance against someone who helped pull a planet and took hits from Superman? C'mon with tha bullsh#t.
"
Simply put Bats has superior feats
Bats has even survived in space unaided for 24 seconds before MM helped him
Bats could have gone longer if he wanted to

He out classes BP in speed, strenght, durability, and skill by far
The only threat BP possesses are his vibranium based weapon like his blade
But bats has already taken on beings with superior weaponry
their is nothing BP can do
"
Simply put your making up stuff and using Bat writing and I'm done.You think all DC's high tiers have better feats than Marvel's.Didn't we go through this sh#t with Drakon and DD yesterday.And you gave me a bunch of mediocre as feats compared to DD who has beaten people who rival Thor,who has beaten countless superhumans and bent and broke steel,who has beaten a guy who has his weakness built into his hand.
The fact that you are still trying to make a case for that ridiculous ass Wonder Woman fight just proves your not going to bother and use logic here.Your also saying Batman outclasses BP which is complete fictionl....
Moderator
#30 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva"
Yes, they are.
#31 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"They are good but not the caliber of Bats of Shiva"
Yes, they are."
No they arent
Hand to hand either DD or BP would get demolished
In fact i had to give them their powers to keep this from being a total stomp on team 2 part
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

........................

Moderator
#33 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"........................"
The feats are their to prove it
DD or BP could probably beat Shiva and possibly Drakon with all powers

But strictly hand to hand BP and DD get housed
Especially DD
#34 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I gotta disagree with whats being said about Black Panther. He's a master of all forms of Hand to Hand combat. There's no proof Batman is any faster, stronger, or more durable. In fact BP's Vibranium suit is a guarantee that he's more durable."
Bats has blitzed Kyle Rayner and stole his ring from him
He is faster then BP is
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"........................"
The feats are their to prove it
DD or BP could probably beat Shiva and possibly Drakon with all powers

But strictly hand to hand BP and DD get housed
Especially DD"
.......................
^This means I acknowledge the BS in your post but I am not looking to respond or for you to respond to me.
Moderator
#36 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"BP got knocked out of a window by Red Skull and even had trouble fighting him"
BP had a brain aneurysm at the time, gained after the battle against Iron Fist. It effected his performance.

HalJordan1986x said:
"He out classes BP in speed, strenght, durability, and skill by far
The only threat BP possesses are his vibranium based weapon like his blade
But bats has already taken on beings with superior weaponry
their is nothing BP can do
"

BP is an enhanced human being. How does Batman outclass him? He's either below BP or equal. And, trust me. BP has more on his plate than you think.

HalJordan1986x said:
In fact your about the only person ive ever met whos defending BP against Bats
No, he isn't.




#37 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"No they arent
Hand to hand either DD or BP would get demolished
In fact i had to give them their powers to keep this from being a total stomp on team 2 part"
Before BP ate the heart-shaped herb, he defeated the last Black Panther, who was a master martial artist who was enhanced by the herb already. And, he beat him with sheer martial arts skill. You can take away his powers if you want. He's still a match for them.

HalJordan1986x said:
"Bats has blitzed Kyle Rayner and stole his ring from him
He is faster then BP is"
How fast was Batman moving to say he actually blitzed him? And, he's not faster than BP.
#38 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"BP got knocked out of a window by Red Skull and even had trouble fighting him"
BP had a brain aneurysm at the time, gained after the battle against Iron Fist. It effected his performance.

HalJordan1986x said:
"He out classes BP in speed, strenght, durability, and skill by far
The only threat BP possesses are his vibranium based weapon like his blade
But bats has already taken on beings with superior weaponry
their is nothing BP can do
"

BP is an enhanced human being. How does Batman outclass him? He's either below BP or equal. And, trust me. BP has more on his plate than you think.

HalJordan1986x said:
In fact your about the only person ive ever met whos defending BP against Bats
No, he isn't.




"
Now he isnt

Bats is faster then BP feats prove it
Bats has taken down super powered beings
#39 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Now he isnt

Bats is faster then BP feats prove it
Bats has taken down super powered beings
"
What feats in particular? And, BP has beaten superpowered beings, too. Such as Mephisto.
#40 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hal...if your going to use things that are obviously bad writing..I don't see the point in even bothering to respond to you."
As soon as you lose a debate you blame it on bad writing
I can say the exact same thing for BP feats like putting surfer in an armbar

BP is going to lose this fight
In fact your about the only person ive ever met whos defending BP against Bats

BP gets floored in a hand to hand fight
and BP loses with standard equipment

stop being such a fanboy i like BP and even i know he loses this fight"
How can I lose a debate when we are saying the same team wins?

I'm not a Black Panther fanboy...You are sitting here telling me Black Panther loses because Batman has beaten Wonder Woman..You think that is good writing? You think Batman can beat some who have him floating in space before he even knew he moved? You think it's good writing that Batman stands a chance against someone who helped pull a planet and took hits from Superman? C'mon with tha bullsh#t.
"
Simply put Bats has superior feats
Bats has even survived in space unaided for 24 seconds before MM helped him
Bats could have gone longer if he wanted to

He out classes BP in speed, strenght, durability, and skill by far
The only threat BP possesses are his vibranium based weapon like his blade
But bats has already taken on beings with superior weaponry
their is nothing BP can do
"
Simply put your making up stuff and using Bat writing and I'm done.You think all DC's high tiers have better feats than Marvel's.Didn't we go through this sh#t with Drakon and DD yesterday.And you gave me a bunch of mediocre as feats compared to DD who has beaten people who rival Thor,who has beaten countless superhumans and bent and broke steel,who has beaten a guy who has his weakness built into his hand.
The fact that you are still trying to make a case for that ridiculous ass Wonder Woman fight just proves your not going to bother and use logic here.Your also saying Batman outclasses BP which is complete fictionl....
"
Yes and Drakon would demolish DD in a hand to hand fight we went over this yesterday
#41 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Now he isnt

Bats is faster then BP feats prove it
Bats has taken down super powered beings
"
What feats in particular? And, BP has beaten superpowered beings, too. Such as Mephisto."
Blitzing Kyle Rayner and stealing his ring
Beating WW and Grundy with preassure points
Beating a possessed WW
Beating Aqua Man in a hand to hand fight

Their is really no way for BP to win this
#42 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes we did go over this yesterday and I proved DD's feats were above Drakon's.Beating Lady Shiva and Connor Hawke is nowhere near the level of beat Spider-Man,Sabretooth,or Absorbing Man.You can keep pretending Drakon is hot sh#t in a wine class...but I know and you know he's not on DD's level.

Moderator
#43 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Yes we did go over this yesterday and I proved DD's feats were above Drakon's.Beating Lady Shiva and Connor Hawke is nowhere near the level of beat Spider-Man,Sabretooth,or Absorbing Man.You can keep pretending Drakon is hot sh#t in a wine class...but I know and you know he's not on DD's level."
Shiva and Connor are superior hand to hand fighters then Spidey, Victor and Absorbing man combined
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yes we did go over this yesterday and I proved DD's feats were above Drakon's.Beating Lady Shiva and Connor Hawke is nowhere near the level of beat Spider-Man,Sabretooth,or Absorbing Man.You can keep pretending Drakon is hot sh#t in a wine class...but I know and you know he's not on DD's level."
Shiva and Connor are superior hand to hand fighters then Spidey, Victor and Absorbing man combined
"
So what....Neither of them could beat Spidey,Sabretooth,or Absorbing Man and if you say they can well you would be just lying to yourself because nobody else is buying that dumb sh#t.
Moderator
#45 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yes we did go over this yesterday and I proved DD's feats were above Drakon's.Beating Lady Shiva and Connor Hawke is nowhere near the level of beat Spider-Man,Sabretooth,or Absorbing Man.You can keep pretending Drakon is hot sh#t in a wine class...but I know and you know he's not on DD's level."
Shiva and Connor are superior hand to hand fighters then Spidey, Victor and Absorbing man combined
"
So what....Neither of them could beat Spidey,Sabretooth,or Absorbing Man and if you say they can well you would be just lying to yourself because nobody else is buying that dumb sh#t."
Connor could probably beat Victor unless this is Victor right before Logan lobbed his head off with the Murasama
Beating absorbing man was pure crap, their really isnt anyway DD should have beaten someone who can make his own Mjonir

But again if its soley hand to hand combat Drakon is going to embarass DD

that is the whole reason i put all powers because if it was soley hand to hand
team 1 would get ROFL stomped
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow could beat Sabretooth...that's what you f#ckin saying? I'm not even going to address that..

You obviously didn't read the comic where DD beat Absorbing Man...Absorbing Man was in diamond form...diamonds have weaknesses and DD exploited them.Sitting here b#tching about DD using his head against Absorbing Man when you tried to use Batman holding his own against Wonder Woman is just plain ridiculous.

Based solely on hand to hand DD owns Drakon.He has knocked people out with his barefist that have superhuman durability.

What are you talking about all powers? You mean like DD's radar sense? It's not really a power.It's how he sees.He wasn't born with that he learned it.

I agree Team 2 wins but you can stop pretending that Drakon is superior to DD because it's false and you can't prove it to be true.
Moderator
#47 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Green Arrow could beat Sabretooth...that's what you f#ckin saying? I'm not even going to address that..
You obviously didn't read the comic where DD beat Absorbing Man...Absorbing Man was in diamond form...diamonds have weaknesses and DD exploited them.Sitting here b#tching about DD using his head against Absorbing Man when you tried to use Batman holding his own against Wonder Woman is just plain ridiculous.

Based solely on hand to hand DD owns Drakon.He has knocked people out with his barefist that have superhuman durability.

What are you talking about all powers? You mean like DD's radar sense? It's not really a power.It's how he sees.He wasn't born with that he learned it.

I agree Team 2 wins but you can stop pretending that Drakon is superior to DD because it's false and you can't prove it to be true.
"
In pure hand to hand combat Drakon would floor DD
Connor is one of the best Hand to hand fighters in DC and Drakon has humiliated him
Connor could beat Sabretoothe except for the Sabretoothe that wolverine killed
Batman held his own against ww in pure hand to hand combat
He did the exact same with aqua man and defeated him
#48 Edited by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really done this now.This is a waist of my time.

Moderator
#49 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm really done this now.This is a waist of my time."
Waste not waist
And good its better yo leave and figure out where you went wrong then to continue to fight a losing battle
Kind of like when you said Thanos owned Odin which never happened

Just dont show your face around here again k
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm really done this now.This is a waist of my time."
Waste not waist
And good its better yo leave and figure out where you went wrong then to continue to fight a losing battle
Kind of like when you said Thanos owned Odin which never happened

Just dont show your face around here again k"
I spelled waste wrong and and you noticed....good for you.
You've been making up sh#t for an entire thread and you calling me on something that I said in what August? maybe June?

I never showed my face around here...this is a forum.
Moderator