• 96 results
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By slimj87d

@NEEK_03: Unless you can tell me how hard Superman is hitting, depending on the topic at hand it's irrelevant. That's the point. Deathstroke was an arbitrary comparison.

Anyways, I'd have to agree with Static on his points. I've exhausted myself in the discussion we are having as I don't see it getting us anywhere anymore. See you around.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By NEEK_03

@SlimJ87D:

Unfortunately for me it doesn’t state how hard he is

swinging. However, I can only assume if some one was brain washed to kill

another person,(while having no morals at that point) they would proceed to

strike with a high amount of their capable force. Either way, it doesn’t matter. I already

agreed with you that outside of their armors cap > bats and bp. With their

armors BP>Bats>Cap.

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

@kcaz said:

haha i feel that cap and BP are cheating. both of them are on drugs. one has the super solider serum, the other has rare magic herbs.

T'Challa doesn't need the herb to enhance H2H abilities. Before he was juiced up he was able to take on someone who was already juiced up.

He doesn't need the herb for intelligence either. He was already smart as hell.

He doesn't need the herb for better tech, his country is one the most advanced already.

Maybe for strength. Everything else? Hell nah.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By tg1982

@SlimJ87D said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@Static Shock: I assumed it judging from the height and diameter. It could probably be less.

Dude I was waiting for you to come in here, those are awesome BP scans, I'm going to save them for future BP debates. Thank you.

Nevertheless, with the other scans it's still pretty superhuman to be able to survive a fall even if it was on a person.

Average human ability to take fall with table breaking fall.

I like how the dumbass with the camera asks the other dumbasses if they're ok. Really?

Oh and hear is my thoughts on the categories.

Hand to Hand combat. - equal

Duribility - Cap. He gets shot in the head dies, comes back to life and still attempts to fo outand fight. THAT is durable!!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tactical skill - Cap > Batman > BP

Prep - Batman > BP > Cap

Weapon mastery - signature weapon: Cap > Bats > BP Other weapons Bats > Cap > BP

Agility - Cap > BP > Bats

Strength and Striking power - Cap > BP > Batman

Intellect- Batman > Black Panther > Cap

Misc Skills- Batman > Black Panther > Cap.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By yodagod

H2H- Bats has the best and most numerous feats, and probably the most training, though I consider Steve his equal in h2h. BP is a distant third here.

Durability- Cap easily. His durability is superhuman. He can take more punishment, heal faster, and fatigues more slowly even than BP when he had the heart-shaped herb. Bats and BP have better armor, and are superior when so encased, but Steve doesn't need it as much, plus he has the shield which is better than their armor. Cap-BP-Bats

Tactics- Bats. This is similar to the h2h question. I think Cap is equal or very nearly so, but Bats has better feats in general. BP is again a distant third.

Prep- This is easily Bats, though I think BP has come a long way, and may be close to matching Batty Man. Cap brings up the rear here.

Weapons- Cap is better with his chosen weapon than the others, and is well versed in other weapons, but Bats is better with a greater variety of weaponry. BP again in third.

Agility- Cap is the only one who has legitimate superhuman agility stats. Bats and BP can never match Cap, even though they are usually portrayed as more agile fighter types. Cap-BP-Bats

Strength- Cap again. He has superhuman strength. Neither of the others can break Ironman's armor or throw a shield through a truck back to front, including the engine block. Cap is a fair way above, BP and Bats are pretty close to even.

Intellect- Batman wins here, but only barely edges out T'challa. Steve is a legit genius, but nowhere near the supergenius levels of BP and Bats.

Misc- Batman is the obvious answer here. He has the resources of being one of the richest people alive, he has an extensive array of contacts ranging from the criminal underworld to the JLA, JSA, and everywhere in between, not to mention some of the most accomplished scientific minds in the world, but T'challa has an entire nation's resources, is also extraordinarily rich personally, has diplomatic connections due to his royal lineage, and has connections with the Avengers and X-men and Fantastic Four. So due to having greater access to a broader range of power and intellect (Reed trumps anyone in DC), so I think Black Panther wins this category. Cap is a distant third here.

So in summation, Cap is physically superior, and in a naked fight should win. When you bring in prep and resource access it really comes down to Bats and BP probably with BP edging it out resources, and Bats edging out prep. But with standard gear for all, and no prep, it is still nearly anyone's game.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Striking power should be independent of shield throws and strikes.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@tg1982 said:

I like how the dumbass with the camera asks the other dumbasses if they're ok. Really?

No cursing, please.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By pooty

@CozyDaPrynce: Without the herb his strength, and agility suffer. ALong with misc things like speed,stamina, durability, reflexes.

@tg1982: no weapons. no tech. just wearing shorts and tshirt. who would win if these 3 ever fought one on one elimination style? classic version of all

Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

@pooty said:

@CozyDaPrynce: Without the herb his strength, and agility suffer. ALong with misc things like speed,stamina, durability, reflexes.

I acknowledged his strength wasn't up there w/out it. but strength isn't much of a factor in a h2h fight imo. If batman can stand up to cap's super serum strength T'Challa should be able to as well.

As far as speed, agility and reflexes go he was able to keep up with a juiced up uncle before the herb.

H2H capabilities, he knows all martial arts so I personally think he's above cap there but bats could be on par with him.

Durability? He's no worse than bats when he's not on the herb. Specially with his suit, ye?

Stamina? I don't think there are any showings of his stamina pre-herb in any comics but even if that were the case, I doubt he's got any less, naturally, than batman. I mean he was trained since much younger than bats even began to train so his physical endurance shouldn't be any less.

TBH tho I think that his suit and the herb are irrelevant. This BP guy is already a top contender, don't sleep on his talent or let his suit/herb cloud ur judgement.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@SlimJ87D said:

For street levelers, these are the most creditable durability feats you can show. Not a backhand from a 100 tonner where it's obvious that they didn't hit him with 100 tons. These kinds of showings are controversial and questionable.

Okay. I have something better. This was before T'Challa acquired the vibranium suit.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@SlimJ87D said:

Cap takes the durability if they are unaided. Black Panther takes it if you include armor due to his vibranium plating.

Despite the light armor, it wouldn't make much of a difference.

@jashro44 said:

I was mostly just curious why every one was saying captain america and batman for everything....It just seemed odd to me.

Everyone is uneducated about something. That's why. Add to the fact that more popular characters get most of the credit.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@CozyDaPrynce said:

H2H capabilities, he knows all martial arts so I personally think he's above cap there but bats could be on par with him.

Black Panther is supposed to be a master of several fighting styles. Not all of them. I haven't read that anywhere.

Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

@Static Shock said:

@CozyDaPrynce said:

Black Panther is supposed to be a master of several fighting styles. Not all of them. I haven't read that anywhere.

Nah u right I just said that for effect o_O

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@CozyDaPrynce: Eh. Okay. LOL.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By slimj87d
@Static Shock: I'm not trying to make up excuses, but Hulk, despite his monologue, has never truly tried to kill or harm anyone that was far below his power set bak in the day. But what I was truly getting at was that it's really hard to analyze how hard Darkseid, Superman and MM hit Batman. It's obvious they didn't hit him their fastest. So I was just explaining that it's really hard to interprut the durability needed for the feat. While I did post scans of Namor wrecking Steve earlier, I was analyzing the fact that Cap was getting slammed straight into boulders and his suit began to tear apart. From this fact I was able to tell that the force was great. We can see pieces of the hard rock being broken apart. At one point the side of his face, neck and shoulder is slammed against a wall too. This discussion came from another topic as Neek continued to post scans of Batman taking a hit from MM hitting Bruce across a room in response to my scans. 

My point to NEEK was how hard (but not always impossible) it is to analyze a hit to a street leveler from a heavy hitter due to possible plot reasons or other factos. That was all. I did admit in my pos that I was ignorant on BP hoping to grab either you or Morpheus attention.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By pooty

@CozyDaPrynce said:

@pooty said:

I acknowledged his strength wasn't up there w/out it. but strength isn't much of a factor in a h2h fight imo. If batman can stand up to cap's super serum strength T'Challa should be able to as well.

As far as speed, agility and reflexes go he was able to keep up with a juiced up uncle before the herb.

Durability? He's no worse than bats when he's not on the herb. Specially with his suit, ye?

Stamina? I don't think there are any showings of his stamina pre-herb in any comics but even if that were the case, I doubt he's got any less, naturally, than batman. I mean he was trained since much younger than bats even began to train so his physical endurance shouldn't be any less.

TBH tho I think that his suit and the herb are irrelevant. This BP guy is already a top contender, don't sleep on his talent or let his suit/herb cloud ur judgement.

His suit/herb are there for a reason. They enhance his physical abilities. And in a fight with these two every asset helps. With the herb tchalla is on a level playing field with Bats/Caps. Back in the day, before tchalla had the herb, he beat some people with unknown skill levels or feats. Classic Tchalla (herb/suit) not only could compete with Bats/Steve but may have been their superior in a fight. Current Tchalla(without herb/suit) can still compete with Cap/Bruce no doubt. But he can't beat them. The herb/suit take tchalla from possibly being number one to definitely being number 3.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@SlimJ87D: Make sense. On another note, I'm glad Cap isn't written to take the majority in his fight with Namor there. He's been written to get away with way too much.

Avatar image for alex_tides145210
Alex_Tides145210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Alex_Tides145210

Hand to Hand combat. - Who has better training, backed up by impressive feats. BP

Durability - Who can withstand the most punishment? Standard gear. With Gear CA/ Without Gear BM

Tactical skill - Who has shown to have the best tactics/strategy in a fight. BM

Prep - Who has defeated the most impressive opponent(s) with prep time. BM

Weapon mastery - Who has mastered their weapon, and shown to be more versatile with other weapons. BM

Agility - Who is the most agile and evasive? BP

Strength and Striking power - who has the most brute strength and striking power? BP

Intellect- Who is the smartest? BM

Misc Skills- Anything else you think that will help them trump the other two BM

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By graysonofgotham

Hand to Hand combat. - Batman

Durability - Cap

Tactical skill - Batman

Prep - Batman

Weapon mastery - Batman

Agility - Batman

Strength and Striking power -Batman

Intellect- Batman

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@richardjohngrayson said:

Durability - Cap

Tactical skill - Batman

Prep - Batman

Weapon mastery - Batman

Agility - Batman

Intellect- Batman

LOL.

Nice list.

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By graysonofgotham

@Static Shock said:

Durability - Cap

Tactical skill - Batman

Prep - Batman

Weapon mastery - Batman

Agility - Batman

Intellect- Batman

LOL.

Nice list.

He's the god damn Batman ;)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Static Shock  Online

He's the god damn Batman ;)

Yes....

Yes, he is.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By tg1982

@Static Shock said:

@tg1982 said:

No cursing, please.

My apologies.

@pooty: you mean like a UFC match? If so then Captain America.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Sherlock

Durability - Vibranium armor nuff said

Tactical skill - Batman

Prep - Batman

Weapon mastery - Still going Batman here

Agility - T'challa before depowerment was meta the other two are not

Strength and Striking power -see above

Intellect- Batman

No offence to Cap here just my opinion

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By kcaz

@CozyDaPrynce said:

@kcaz said:

haha i feel that cap and BP are cheating. both of them are on drugs. one has the super solider serum, the other has rare magic herbs.

T'Challa doesn't need the herb to enhance H2H abilities. Before he was juiced up he was able to take on someone who was already juiced up.

He doesn't need the herb for intelligence either. He was already smart as hell.

He doesn't need the herb for better tech, his country is one the most advanced already.

Maybe for strength. Everything else? Hell nah.

but the heart shape herb grants enhanced speed, agility, strength, endurance, healing,and senses (sight/vision, hearing, smell, etc).

so its not just strength, its also agility and durability.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@Sherlock: Cap's agility isn't metahuman? Seriously?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#76  Edited By entropy_aegis

Durability - Panther

Tactical skill - Batman

Prep - Batman/Panther

Weapon mastery - Cap

Agility - Cap/Panther

Strength and Striking power - Cap

Intellect- Batman/Panther

Misc Skills-Batman

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By pooty

@tg1982: I kinda agree with you. For some reason I see Bats coming in 3rd. Either Cap or BP would win and i'm leaning SLIGHTLY toward Cap. But BP could win it also.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Sherlock
@Static Shock: Iv always been of the thinking that Cap was Peak Human (This is a stretch) or slightly meta.I believe that T'challa has higher stats
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@Sherlock said:

@Static Shock: Iv always been of the thinking that Cap was Peak Human (This is a stretch) or slightly meta.I believe that T'challa has higher stats

Even though Steve said that they were equal? I mean, even based on showings, T'Challa doesn't outshine him.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Sherlock
@Static Shock said:

@Sherlock said:

Even though Steve said that they were equal? I mean, even based on showings, T'Challa doesn't outshine him.

I dont like to use what people say in comics because the writers use a lot of hyperbole.
In terms of showings yes your correct but im not a fan of ties so im im giving it to T'challa since his other stats are higher and it seems logical that that would be as well (On a side note i must be a glutton for punishment to be having an argument with you about Black Panther)

Anything else you disagree with?
NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By NEEK_03

In a debate over acutal skill in h2h and weapons...i think Bats is the clear winner. he has Mastered 127 different types of MA, where does it say that cap and bp can equal that? also batman has mastered multiple if not every type of weapon training as well, he just chooses not to use them.

strength is debatable, i guess i always assumed all 3 were peak human, now it seems steve has bumped into "enhanced human" which is slightly above but still below meta. when i thnk enhanced though i think slade, and in my opinion he beats cap out in physically. after looking at some of the feats it appears cap is stronger, though its only slightly. with gear i still give durability to BP then bats. batman is also highly resistant if not immune to most gases and toxins, due to training himself to be so.

when it comes to tactics i say bats, he is always the one coming up with on the spot plans to beat the JLA foes.

since BP has prepped for galactus and mephisto i give him the slight edge in prep.

im yet to see agility feats from BP but i think cap and bats are =. i havent seen anything caps can do that batman cant match.

misc skill, batman has a HUGE list of them. like i mentioned he can compress a full nights sleep into 3 days, he is a supreme inventor, master detective, stealth and escape artist. he can decrease the blood flow to an area, his will power and intellect are of the charts.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@Sherlock: The only stats that T'Challa has over Steve would be prep, intellect, and possibly tactical skill.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Shawnbaby
@NEEK_03
No Caption Provided
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#84  Edited By karrob

Hand to Hand combat. - Who has better training, backed up by impressive feats. Batman

Durability - Who can withstand the most punishment? Standard gear. Cap

Tactical skill - Who has shown to have the best tactics/strategy in a fight. Batman=BP

Prep - Who has defeated the most impressive opponent(s) with prep time. Batman

Weapon mastery - Who has mastered their weapon, and shown to be more versatile with other weapons. Cap

Agility - Who is the most agile and evasive? BP & Batman

Strength and Striking power - who has the most brute strength and striking power? Cap

Intellect- Who is the smartest? BP & Batman

Misc Skills- Anything else you think that will help them trump the other two. Toss up

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@karrob said:

Durability - Who can withstand the most punishment? Standard gear. Cap

Because of the shield, right?

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By 80sBaby

I see a lot of folks giving Bats the Prep Win but who has he actually beaten with prep? His plans against the JLA failed, his "killing" of Darkseid didn't actually stop anything (it actually made the situation worse) and he's never beaten Superman with it. The Biggest Bad I can think of is beating the Hyper-Adapter but that was with help. I'd say T'challa's wins are much more impressive.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#87  Edited By Joygirl

Exactly what Blacklightning13 said, only I'd put Bats ahead in intellect.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By jashro44
@Static Shock: True. Nice scans by the way!
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby said:

@NEEK_03:
No Caption Provided

I was gonna post this but you beat me to it. So I'll post this instead I'm pretty sure it is cannon but if not then I apologize in advance.............

No Caption Provided

I'm not talking about the outcome since both were holding back, but rather what BP is thinking about Steve how he adapts instictively to every situation and every fighting style. That combined with the other post seems to show that Steve knows more than "a few martial arts", IMO

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@tg1982: Rumor has it that Contest of Champions II isn't canon, but I don't know for sure. After all, the both of them have had fights in which they were both holding back (they are both 1 - 1). They've never really had a serious fight. As far as skill, I haven't see anything that would make Cap more skilled. I have read documentation (like the scan of him say that he's adept at every fighting style), though.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By tg1982

@Static Shock: Yeah, I know they both holding back I posted the scan for BP's thoughts on Steve being able to adapt to every fighting style. Which, I guess, is moot if it's non-cannon. Also I know in Secret Avengers it was stated that Cap could master any weapon in seconds, I'll look for the issue, but if that's the case then he being adept at every martial art is certainly possible.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@80sBaby said:

I see a lot of folks giving Bats the Prep Win but who has he actually beaten with prep? His plans against the JLA failed, his "killing" of Darkseid didn't actually stop anything (it actually made the situation worse) and he's never beaten Superman with it. The Biggest Bad I can think of is beating the Hyper-Adapter but that was with help. I'd say T'challa's wins are much more impressive.

Exactly.

@NEEK_03 said:

im yet to see agility feats from BP

Okay. I have all of these for now. I'll post more later, since I have a lot of comics to sift through. Note: These are just speed and reflex feats.

AngelicPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By AngelicPhoenix

h2h: bat

dura:cap

tact:bp ( he had to protect a country so that is kinda bigger that street tact., but i could be wrong, so sorry if i am *bows* just my opinion.

prep:bp-bats double k.o

w.m:bats

agility:bp

power:cap

intel: bats, but i could call all three tied

misc. bats

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Blacklightning13

Is this black panther wearing his vibranium uniform? If so Durability is his. Why do people keep saying cap has better durability? Even without the Vibranium uniform for BP Batman still beats him (durability wise) because of his armour.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By pooty

@Blacklightning13: Question. I have seen Erik Killmonger, Red Skrull, Iron Fist all get past BP's armor with just fist and knives. Can you name any circumstances where the armor stopped or lessened an attack? And it was stated that the armor was the reason?

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Blacklightning13

@pooty: No because i'm not a BP reader. i never have been and probably never will be. But ask someone else. Also that is kind of stupid. Vibranium is meant to be about as good if not better then adamantium.