Batman Beyond vs Ultimate Captain America

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jayfournines

Terry McGinnis takes on Ultimate Steve. Standard gear for both.

Who?!

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Ultimate cap,,,besides batman one million,,I usually think cap will prevail over Bruce unless he's prepped...and terry

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By SoA

i'd say ultimate cap , terry might have the gear but ultimate cap is the perfect soldier and since ultimate cap uses guns as his standard gear, bye bye terry.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ComocYahweh

Batman is faster, stronger and more versatile with all of the gadgets in the suit

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ComocYahweh

@Bane_of_sith said:

Ultimate cap,,,besides batman one million,,I usually think cap will prevail over Bruce unless he's prepped

You obviously don't even know who batman beyond is.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sideslash

I have to give it to Steve.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

@Jayfournines:Terry has the advantage in strength and durability but Cap has him over in skill and maybe agility. Does terry have his link to batman because that could be a deciding factor

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ComocYahweh

Let's be honest, captain is just peak human, batman beyond has a futuristic super suit, enhancing his physical capabilities and sensoring by ALOT, he will just throw some smoke grenades blinding only cap because terry can see through it, then just grab the shield and take it away from him with superior strength, then beat cap to a pulp using his own shield.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Terry McGinnis, Bruce's son.not clone, according to Amanda Waller ..I watched the show....and cap is not just peak human,he's the peak version of what humans would be in the future which is why he can run 60mph, jump multiple stories, toss huge pieces of concrete, see bullets in flight and deflect them with ease

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jayfournines

@dondave said:

@Jayfournines:Terry has the advantage in strength and durability but Cap has him over in skill and maybe agility. Does terry have his link to batman because that could be a deciding factor

Crap, I forgot about that. No, Terry is incommunicated from Bruce, that would give him a huge edge.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

@ComocYahweh said:

Let's be honest, captain is just peak human, batman beyond has a futuristic super suit, enhancing his physical capabilities and sensoring by ALOT, he will just throw some smoke grenades blinding only cap because terry can see through it, then just grab the shield and take it away from him with superior strength, then beat cap to a pulp using his own shield.

Ultimate captain america is enhanced or super human.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Sideslash said:

I have to give it to Steve.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By beautifulrevery

@ComocYahweh said:

Ultimate Cap has superhuman strength in the 1-2 ton range I believe with agility to match. Sure he may be sloppier in hand to hand than 616 cap but he uses guns and is far stronger.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ComocYahweh

@beautifulrevery said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Ultimate Cap has superhuman strength in the 1-2 ton range I believe with agility to match. Sure he may be sloppier in hand to hand than 616 cap but he uses guns and is far stronger.

On wiki it says he is just peak human.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@ComocYahweh said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Because wiki's are always reliable...
ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ComocYahweh

@texasdeathmatch said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Because wiki's are always reliable...

Usually.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By dernman
@beautifulrevery said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Not to mention that Ultimate Cap's mind was enhanced along with his body.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@ComocYahweh: Not at all. Anyways, based on his insane feats, he's definitely not "peak human".
ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ComocYahweh

@texasdeathmatch said:

@ComocYahweh: Not at all. Anyways, based on his insane feats, he's definitely not "peak human".

Yes he is, maybe not real life human, but peak comic human.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By beautifulrevery

@ComocYahweh said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Yes he is, maybe not real life human, but peak comic human.

Peak comic book human is Batman or Captain America in 616 universe which is half a ton AT BEST. Ultimate Cap is far beyond that

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Yeah, this is getting moot.