• 107 results
#1 Posted by Shiryu (3598 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with Static. He could easily disable that suit with his powers. He nearly did that in the show.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Gonna go with Static. He could easily disable that suit with his powers. He nearly did that in the show."

Agreed.Terry is nothing with out the suit..unless he's fighting someone with no long range attack.Static barely has to get near him to win.

#4 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Beyond (I think)

#5 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Batman Beyond (I think)"
How would he be able to beat someone that could electrically disable or drain the power from the suit? "

I don't think it's going to be easy for him at all. I just see Batman Beyond runs off to the river and splashs Static and thats it.

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

How would he be able to beat someone that could electrically disable or drain the power from the suit?

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Midnight Lantern says:

How would he be able to beat someone that could electrically disable or drain the power from the suit? "

It's Midnight Lantern..

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"It's Midnight Lantern.."

Obviously...

Midnight Lantern says:

I don't think it's going to be easy for him at all. I just see Batman Beyond runs off to the river and splashs Static and thats it.

Static may be a teen (like Terry), but he's not gonna fall for that (however Terry is suppose to splash him with water, I don't see how).

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Vance Astro says:
"It's Midnight Lantern.."

Obviously...

Midnight Lantern says:

Static may be a teen (like Terry), but he's not gonna fall for that (however Terry is suppose to splash him with water, I don't see how). "

Static why bother aruging with him lol. Its pointless hes gonna say the wrong answer in every battle thread so its no point. Any body with common sense knows what the suits is powered by and that it happens to be what static can control. For midnight lantern or wolfenstein to say this only shows how he lied about being 25 years old lol.

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

When he said that he was 25, I wanted to say I didn't believe him. But, it wasn't worth it. LOL. I know it isn't true. I just argue with him to see what he says.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I see lol.

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. Yeah right.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"When he said that he was 25, I wanted to say I didn't believe him. But, it wasn't worth it. LOL. I know it isn't true. I just argue with him to see what he says."

lol.

#14 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"When he said that he was 25, I wanted to say I didn't believe him. But, it wasn't worth it. LOL. I know it isn't true. I just argue with him to see what he says."

It's true.

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"LOL. Yeah right."

Nah,Static he might be.It's sad for him a little bit..but he might be 25.

#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Static Shock says:
"LOL. Yeah right."

Nah,Static he might be.It's sad for him a little bit..but he might be 25."

Then I hope to never grow up lol.

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on the way he acts around here, I'm not obligated to believe anything he says. Even if it is his age.

#18 Posted by King Saturn (224290 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock wins here. Once Shock disables Terry's suit. The fight is pretty much over

#19 Posted by NightFang (10079 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry wins

( It not the suit that make the man but the man who make the suit.)

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"Terry wins( It not the suit that make the man but the man who make the suit.)"

No.

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Based on the way he acts around here, I'm not obligated to believe anything he says. Even if it is his age."

LMAO!

#22 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"Terry wins( It not the suit that make the man but the man who make the suit.)"

So, when Static disables the suit with his powers, I guess Terry would still try to fight, even though he would lose. Right? LOL. And, lose the philosophical phrase. Doesn't work here.
Post Edited:2008-04-17 15:06:34

#23 Posted by NightFang (10079 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry killed the Joker and if he can do that then who know what he can do?

#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

" Terry killed the Joker and if he can do that then who know what he can do?"

The Joker doesn't have the same abilities as Static does. Different opponent, whole different ballgame.

#25 Posted by NightFang (10079 posts) - - Show Bio

He's batman biological son and would do what his father would do.

#26 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"He's batman biological son and would do what his father would do."

Terry will never be like Bruce.

#27 Posted by NightFang (10079 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree he will never be like Bruce he be better.

#28 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"I agree he will never be like Bruce he be better."

Terry will always be second to Bruce. He will never be better.

#29 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"He's batman biological son and would do what his father would do."
Fighting isn't hereditary. It's learned.
#30 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"I agree with you and Terry learned from the best and now fight's like his father would have."

Now you're making stuff up.

#31 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"I agree with you and Terry learned from the best and now fight's like his father would have."
His mindset is not the same as Bruce.
#32 Posted by NightFang (10079 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with you and Terry learned from the best and now fight's like his father would have.

#33 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"I'm not saying he's a better hero but he will be a better person in time."
He will be the only living Batman in time. I personally think Bruce could beat the hell out of Terry, if he were in his prime. But new technology and gadgets only do so much for a person, unless they know how to use them.
#34 Posted by NightFang (10079 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree he's mindset are not the same right now but he will become more like his father in time.
Post Edited:2008-04-17 16:01:36

#35 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"I agree he's mindset are not the same right now but he will become more like his father in time."

What will happen in time doesn't mean a thing here. We are talking teenage Terry McGinness vs. teenage Static Shock.

#36 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Static takes this.HIs comic shows him do above what the kiddy cartoon does.

#37 Posted by NightFang (10079 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree Bruce could beat the hell out of Terry if he was in his prime and Terry has beaten the bat suit with Bruce's old gadgets when it was tooken over by an computer virus.

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"I agree Bruce could beat the hell out of Terry if he was in his prime and Terry has beaten the bat suit with Bruce's old gadgets when it was tooken over by an computer virus."

So what..he can't beat Static..Static can shut down his suit and keep hitting with attacks.Since he can't fly anymore he's powerless.

#39 Posted by NightFang (10079 posts) - - Show Bio

How can Static do all of that when he can't see Terry.

#40 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"How can Static do all of that when he can't see Terry. "

He would have shut the suit off by this time so he wouldn't be able to go invisible. Besides you don't realize he can use the suit to shock the hell out of terry.

#41 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

The REAL! Static Shock would cream him but not by much though.

#42 Posted by NightFang (10079 posts) - - Show Bio

That would never work Terry not that more of a fool. Besides Terry would have some kind of weapon just for Static.

#43 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"That would never work Terry not that more of a fool. Besides Terry would have some kind of weapon just for Static. "

If Terry turned invisible (or cloaked himself with the surrounding area) Static wouldn't really need his eyes. He would still be able to sense the suit because it obviously uses electricity to power it. With that being said, Static could easily drain the suit of its power, overload the suit and cause it to explode/malfunction, or use the suit to electrocute Terry from the inside of it. It's not hard for Static, because he has control over the energy used to power Terry's suit. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out at all. And, based on the showings of both characters in their respective T.V. shows, Static (who is no more than 2 years younger than Terry) seems to be more intuitive, clever, and intelligent than Terry, who is always head-strong and rushing in without using his head. Whether Terry is a fool or not, there would be nothing he could do to stop these things from happening. And, saying it would never work shows your ignorance, the fact that you obviously want Terry to win even though you know he has no chance and no defense against Static's powers. And, you continue to ignore what's being said.

And, no. Terry wouldn't have a weapon for Static because the battle isn't based on prep-time and it would be a weapon that Terry doesn't normally carry. He has all of his initial equipment along with his suit. Nothing else.

#44 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"You say Static would win I say Terry would win in the end nobody knows who would win this fight. And am not ignore it just that I love routing for the underdog."

We all know who is gonna win except you lol. I think thats what you mean.

#45 Posted by NightFang (10079 posts) - - Show Bio

You say Static would win I say Terry would win in the end nobody knows who would win this fight. And am not ignore it just that I love routing for the underdog.

#46 Posted by NightFang (10079 posts) - - Show Bio

No that not what I mean at all what I was saying is that Terry the underdog and that someone his to rout for the underdog and that someone is me.

#47 Posted by King Saturn (224290 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"No that not what I mean at all what I was saying is that Terry the underdog and that someone his to rout for the underdog and that someone is me."

You root for the Underdog when you can make a solid case for the Underdog to win the fight. Otherwise you are wasting time.

#48 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"No that not what I mean at all what I was saying is that Terry the underdog and that someone his to rout for the underdog and that someone is me."

No you don't have to. Thats what fanboys are for. If we were to always root for the loser why even have a debate?

#49 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"You say Static would win I say Terry would win in the end nobody knowswho would win this fight. And am not ignore it just that I love routingfor the underdog."

This isn't a fight that would go either way. Apparently, Terry loses this fight. Everyone sees it but you. Saying that nobody knows who will win here is pointless. But, keep rooting for the loser if you want.

#50 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

shock looses this fight, hes not as smart as terry and terry even without the suit is tough. He is batman and represents batman...which means hes a man through mind and body will stand and defeat those with powers.

Shock goes down bigtime.