Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By The Hooded Hero
@PikminMania said:

@The Hooded Hero: You basically showed why Terry would win

Yea, I'm starting to agree with you. If he has Bruce helping. Hands down he would win.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By PikminMania
@The Hooded Hero: lol, I find it funny that you were trying to show how much better Spider-man 2099 was in those scans, but ended up going to Batman's side. =P
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#55  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PikminMania said:
@progenitor: People have hit the suit before and it hurt them, something tells me you wouldn't be able to cut it.
Kinda curious why Miguel can't it?
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By PikminMania
@god_spawn: Others have tried and it backfired
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PikminMania said:

@god_spawn: Others have tried and it backfired

Like who? Names, episodes or issue numbers please.
Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The Hooded Hero
@PikminMania: It happens at time. The only thing that I honestly think gives him an advantage is the cloak and Bruce on the mic though. SO he don't beat him by much.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PikminMania
@god_spawn
At 1:32 his suit scratches the wall and it doesn't get hurt or ripped apart:

At 1:24 he is flung at high speeds into various electricity and glass computers:

Those are my examples for now and I think they count
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By PikminMania
@The Hooded Hero: I agree, its a good fight, but Terry just comes out on top.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PikminMania: The suit is multi-layered in the first place but Inque didn't try to pierce in the first fight. The second fight when she did try it seemed more like a blunt trauma effect as the first grazed off the spike on his suit, the second hit did connect with his jaw but both made a whip like sound effect instead . The batarang I can live with. Any other fights did she actually try to cut him. However though in Hush Beyond Terry did get stabbed in the stomach with a knife, and then with Stalker's spear a few times. I guess it depends where you hit him with the object cause the knife didn't seem like anything special, the spear did though, Hush commented it could cut through the suit but he wasn't shown with the knife on his person like the spear nor did he mention it.

I do agree that he won't get to Terry, Idk how sharp his fangs are and I did mention that like a month ago I doubt he could reach, but it is possible he could could get past the first layer. I did  take over editing the Mcginnis page quite often, so really any info is useful for me.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By PikminMania
@god_spawn: I'd say the face and arm gauntlets are more likely protected than the stomach area, which could explain why the glass didn't hurt him but a knife wound did. Or the comic where he was stabbed would be considered WIS, since in the show nothing of the sort really happened to the suit.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PikminMania: I'd tend to agree that it's protected in areas that are more vulnerable. I wouldn't call it WIS though considering the same writer's have been given Terry ridiculous durability feats and weaponry.  They did make Hush  comment on the stalker spear being able to cut the suit showing not any every day weapon can cut it, the knife couldve been special for all we know but it wasn't commented on. Either way though it does show the suits main vulnerability is cutting weapons.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PikminMania
@god_spawn: true true, but in the end, do we both agree that Terry wins?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PikminMania: Lol I never disagreed he would lose. I just disagreed if Miguel couldn't pierce it which there is a possibility with his fangs but I dont see the reach. Here you tell me if my inital argument is convincing enough why Terry wins.

@progenitor: He's taken punches from Big Barda, getting stepped on by Micron who grew near city building size and left a crater imprint of his foot with Terry under it and Terry made a smartass comment to Bruce while getting stepped on, the suit's blunt force durability is tremendous, the piercing resistance is kinda bad though but is still kinda thick it has multiple layers, so that's I said only if Miguel can get through. If Terry gets webbed up, he can raise the suit's temperature up to 4000 degrees, webbing gets burnt or he has those spikes on his forearms that can extend and retract cutting an opening of he webbing. Terry can survive punches from Miguel, webbing doesn't seem all that effective to me and it's questionable whether Miguel can bite through deep enough. Terry might not even be able to touch him if Miguel goes all out but Terry has powerful defensive capabilities with his suit that can seemingly one shot Miguel or grant him an opening

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PikminMania
@god_spawn: I know you never disagreed, I just didn't know what your initial thought on the battle was. I didn't look that far.
slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By slick23

Batman beyond ftw! That batsuit he got is a beast mang. And he has cooler name.

Avatar image for ilovemarvelmore
ilovemarvelmore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ilovemarvelmore

i think spidey 2099 would win but not easily.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

this fight is like juggernaut vs hulk with the gem of cytorrak. miguel has superior tech and is superior physically by a large margin

LfRocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obiuolsly batman beyond since his suit multiplies his strenght by 10 that makes it about 10000 so hes on par wit spidey

9th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB due to the feats showed in this thread. He doesn't win by much though.

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By AdamAnouer

Gotta hand this one to Batman. Because in spite of Miguel's awesome ingenuity and powers I think Batman Beyond has adapted his own technology to deal with the notoriously broken threats of DC which is on par with the level of Kryptonians whereas 2099 has based his as only an enhanced version of the original spiderman. Though that said 2099 is very well adapted to dealing with threats such as rockets like the ones Batman Beyond uses. I think it'd be a very good match to be fair but I think Batman Beyond is just a cut above what Miguel is capable of.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider Man 2099

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a Joke 2099 literally became Spider God after picking up Thor's hammer. I don't care how much prep Bruce can tell you he aint taking out Spider god

Avatar image for tylerdurden7272
TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love both characters a lot and especially love the concept of the sci-fi future epic. I slightly like Terry more however I feel Miguel will win this but man it would be an awesome fight

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By w0nd
@kanen said:

Is this a Joke 2099 literally became Spider God after picking up Thor's hammer. I don't care how much prep Bruce can tell you he aint taking out Spider god

he clearly doesn't have that kind of power any more lol. he recently got overwhelmed by some spider slayers

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Kanen

@lfrocky:

On par with spidey? Is that a joke. Miguel can lift 10- 20 tons he stands no chance. Bruce will be looking at that suit Terry and he'd say you'd better run kid.

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2099 became like God so he wins no contest. Plus BB is just a carbon copy of Jason Todd and a less cooler version of batman considering he wouldn't stand a chance against the original and Terry always relies on the suit

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

In a random encounter?

Batman Beyond < Spiderman 2099

With preparation time?

Batman Beyond > Spiderman 2099

I honestly think they're both evenly matched, with Spidey having a slight advantage.

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanen:

@kanen said:

2099 became like God so he wins no contest. Plus BB is just a carbon copy of Jason Todd and a less cooler version of batman considering he wouldn't stand a chance against the original and Terry always relies on the suit

Terry relies on his suit? Terry relies on his suit? TERRY RELIES ON HIS SUIT?!

No Caption Provided

Also, how is 2099 comparable to God?

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrocky: im not sure what the number 10000 is implying, pounds? because spider-man 2099 can lift MUCH more than that. He's a base 20-25 tonner in strength, i believe.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

The Batman of the future vs the Spider-Man of the future...gotta go with Terry here, his suit helps him closing the physical gap between them, plus he's more skilled, and has some cool toys.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey 2099 should win for a fair majority.

Although physical stats are around equal, Miguels venom sting, fangs, assortment of new spider abilities which Terry would've never seen before and immense speed should give him the win.

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebattlecalculatot: Oh look ironman a guy who actually made his own suit and is genius. And could make a better suit than Bruce ever could.

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanen: But you really can't blame Terry for relying on a suit and just leave Tony in a corner.

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebattlecalculatot:

No but what's green lantern without his ring. What's Thor without his hammer. What's superman without his powers. Doesn't matter how superheroes become super it's how they use their powers and their the best at using their powers. BB would get destroyed by bruce because he's not the best. If they were both in the suit Bruce would own. Also the fact that he didn't even make the suit and Bruce helps him out all the time

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanen: Faster, yes. Better...Bruce has had suits with insane feats in Pre 52 and new 52. If there is a big threat he needs to deal with, he will get it done.

But Bruce would take months to make a suit Tony could make in days.

Bruce does have better nanotech, hacking, and programming feats.

Brother One was the most advanced computer on DC Earth BEFORE it was made into Brother Eye, a fact lowballers forget constantly.

As it is, I would say that Miguel wins if he goes in hard and fast. Really fast, as Terry has some wild gear and evasion methods. If Miguel does not have SS, and Terry can keep him at a distance, then he can win the battle through weaponizibg the tech in the city. A great advantage gained by having Bruce Wayne in his corner.

People forget that the superhuman opponents that Beyond dealt with were 10-20 bricks at a ballpark figure.

And energy manipulators like Rewire could give Spider-Man problems as well as a tech based superhero.

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanen: And how is 2099 like God now? 2099 can create a universe in a week? I took you seriously UNTIL you said that

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man 2099. Superior in every way.

vasu12360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By vasu12360

bb

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miguel

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont believe Spiderman 2099 has Spooder-Sense (hah i said spooder). Plus Batman Beyon is not richer in some comics but in others hes Bruces son (I forget her name but she took Bruces DNA and put it in terrys dad.) but in both cases he has direct access to billions of dollars worth. If it were only standard gear I still got money on BB because he has cloaking device.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

musa56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spider-man 2099 wins

NOVA_Akuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt: Spider > bats in all cases. Spider-Man is the ideal counter for someone like Batman.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Tough battle

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@nova_akuma:

Thanks for replying to me for a comment I made five years ago.