Batman Beyond vs Ironfist

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

The fight starts here when Ironfist cuts in line. Who wins?
Second Cup Interior
Second Cup Interior
Batman Beyond
Batman Beyond

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Superskrull86

Batman Beyond

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By jojjimbo

Iron Fist.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle

Look at my avatar...then watch my answer

Iron Fist stomps

Terry always won battles through a plot device or interference from another party, he RARELY won on his own 

I don't care what crazy ridiculous feats he was given in his ongoing, it's inconsistent

Terry really couldn't take Curare, and got his ass whooped by thugs from the Kobra cult, Iron Fist has insane martial Art skills

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Terry won't be able to handle Iron Fist's chi attacks.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Oh... man. I loved Batman Beyond show. I thought he was a rookie but was getting bad ass.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@cattlebattle said:
Look at my avatar...then watch my answer  Iron Fist stomps  Terry always won battles through a plot device or interference from another party, he RARELY won on his own   I don't care what crazy ridiculous feats he was given in his ongoing, it's inconsistent  Terry really couldn't take Curare, and got his ass whooped by thugs from the Kobra cult, Iron Fist has insane martial Art skills
His ongoing in after the TV show, so I'd say it's safe to assume that he got better. The current ongoing takes place between the TV show and Epilogue.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Terry has generally done bad against established martial artists, he got schooled twice by a crazy old clone of Dick Grayson in his ongoing and Terry himself isn't remotely close to Dick, let alone Iron Fist. I'd say eventually would get the KO if Terry fights like he normally does. I don't see him going for his shock belt right away or his heating abilities and would probably start either going h2h or trying to stick long distance with a variety of batarangs.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@god_spawn

His only chance is if he keeps his distance. He gets close, he's finished.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@JediXMan said:
@god_spawn:   His only chance is if he keeps his distance. He gets close, he's finished.
Eventually he is gonna have to force it close and it's in a coffee shop, honestly IF stomps Terry here. His movements are pretty much restricted and I'm guessing there is people in here in the coffee shop since edgeworth said he cut in line. I doubt Terry is gonna use anything that goes boom until the people leave if they leave and I don't see him getting a chance to do much dodging, IF might be just as fast if not faster than Terry and definitely knows how to hit.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@god_spawn said:
@JediXMan said:
@god_spawn:   His only chance is if he keeps his distance. He gets close, he's finished.
Eventually he is gonna have to force it close and it's in a coffee shop, honestly IF stomps Terry here. His movements are pretty much restricted and I'm guessing there is people in here in the coffee shop since edgeworth said he cut in line. I doubt Terry is gonna use anything that goes boom until the people leave if they leave and I don't see him getting a chance to do much dodging, IF might be just as fast if not faster than Terry and definitely knows how to hit.
Fair enough. I actually missed the location. An open area would help Terry a bit.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@JediXMan: Actually it would help him alot. In a crowded coffee shop 75% of his arsenal gets cut off.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By saiyan_earthling

IF