Batman Beyond vs Hawkeye, Special OP.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jaywray

Scenario : (Lets pretend the Dc/Marvel universes were one and the same)

Shield has been keeping an eye on Batman, they've contacted him saying he's a vigilante and needs to come in for shield training should he wish to continue being a hero... If he doesn't agree to the terms they tell him he will be brought down, one way or another.

After consulting with Bruce who has personally never trusted shield, Terry tells Nick Fury (who's running shield in this megaverse) to shove his offer. Nick is not pleased.

Nick has called in Hawkeye and given him some basic information about Terry, he knows some of the suits abilities but isn't an expert.

Hawkeye is stationed in a museum in Gotham where the alarm has been tripped and the roof glass broken.

Batman flies in unbeknownst to him it's a set up, Hawkeye manages to tag him with an average arrow, Terry runs behinds a large statue for shelter, clearly a regular arrow is not enough to take down the beyond suit, but unluckily for Terry it's put his camouflage tech on the frits, it works for short bursts and fades in and out of invisibility every 10 seconds or so. Bruce tells Terry he has to send shield a message that they aren't welcome in Gotham, send a message by taking hawkeye out.

Hawkeye was told to try and bring Batman in, but he's allowed to use lethal force if needed, he's got a bag full of 30-35 arrows, Some of which are electrified and some of which are trick arrows (such as the net arrow)

Morals are on.

Both start 30 feet away, Batman is behind a statue, and Hawkeye is behind a desk.

Win options : KO - Opponent surrender - Capture etc. Because Morals are on it's VERY unlikely we'll see a death, but if someone makes a case for it.... sure.

Museum Example (I couldn't find a picture for Gothams ): )
Museum Example (I couldn't find a picture for Gothams ): )
No Caption Provided

Bonus Round :

Ultimate Hawkeye, but doesn't get a the lucky first shot so Batmans Camo tech is working.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nickthedevil

Hawkeye's electric arrows had enough power to take down Abomination on one instance... I think if he tags him with that its game over.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jaywray

@nickthedevil said:

Hawkeye's electric arrows had enough power to take down Abomination on one instance... I think if he tags him with that its game over.

It's whether or not he'll get the chance to tag him or not I guess the question is then

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jaywray

*Sigh*

Put some thought into a battle, have a small story to go along with it, have characters who're unique to each other.

No one cares.

Put a battle that no one should care about because it's stupid?

People come in their hundreds.