#1 Posted by God_Spawn (37680 posts) - - Show Bio

Adult Terry Mcginnis vs Black Panther T'Challa 

vs

Since BP beats batman due to his vibranium suit and tech. How would a more advanced batman suit do?
#2 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's Terry I would still say BP. Bruce Wayne in the suit would spank T'Challa's ass. Awesome battle though. I always liked Batman Beyond's costume.

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (37680 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponxxx:
Its Adult Terry in this fight
#4 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: Like  I said during the cartoon series he was 17 year later, your talking about adult terry here, who's gone out every night since he was little and the suit does increase his strength by a factor of 10. So I mean he will be a lot stronger, and the suit does let him take punches from high level beings, infact taking punches from Big barda and he was right back up almost instantly. I think Terry may take this.
#5 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

terry takes this

#6 Posted by K_B (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Adult Terry imo. 

#7 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther. 

Sue me.

#8 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Does terry have access to all of his gadgets from the show?

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" @god_spawn: Like  I said during the cartoon series he was 17 year later, your talking about adult terry here, who's gone out every night since he was little and the suit does increase his strength by a factor of 10. So I mean he will be a lot stronger
If his strength is increased by a factor of ten, there's no telling how much stronger he's going to be in comparison to Black Panther (who's lifted things that weigh at least a ton). We would first have to know how much Terry can lift without the suit.
#10 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Well I assume he was lifting a good amount he lifted a huge projector as a boy, i'll see If I can find some  screen shots.
#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: How big was the projector? How much did it weigh?
#12 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: They never gave a specific weight to it, it was pretty good size much bigger then Terry, and in the episode Zeta he was lifting and using an industrial strength laser and threw it like  it was nothing to him.
#13 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: Hmmm... I'd be convinced if I know how much those things weighed.
#14 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: They never said how  much they weighed I guess due to it being a tv show, but I'm trying to find a picture of him lifting it so you can have an idea.
#15 Posted by God_Spawn (37680 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @nightwing91 said:
" @god_spawn: Like  I said during the cartoon series he was 17 year later, your talking about adult terry here, who's gone out every night since he was little and the suit does increase his strength by a factor of 10. So I mean he will be a lot stronger
If his strength is increased by a factor of ten, there's no telling how much stronger he's going to be in comparison to Black Panther (who's lifted things that weigh at least a ton). We would first have to know how much Terry can lift without the suit. "

Terry without his suit is capable of pressing about his weight and he was said to weigh less than 200 pounds. I think ive seen 180 is how much he weighs so  it could be a bit more or a bit less but the range would be with the suit 1700-2000 pounds but the 1 ton is pushing it

@nightwing91:
He has access to all his gadgets
#16 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: Well I mean this is adult terry, who would've been running around gotham fighting bad guys for several years I assume his strength would increase.
#17 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry has done some mad bulking up and growing up. I would actually give it to him with his tech.
#18 Posted by Reactor (2513 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: 2000 lbs = 1 ton
#19 Posted by God_Spawn (37680 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor:
i know i was saying anything over a ton kinda pushing it
#20 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: As a kid it was he'd be stronger as he got over eevry bit of physical strength he gains, is magnified by 10, wouldn't you work out?
#21 Posted by Reactor (2513 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" @Reactor: i know i was saying anything over a ton kinda pushing it "
As a teen with reasonably limited muscle mass, yeah. Those readings, if I'm not mistaken, were established during his early run as Batman (17 year old). But this is adult Terry, and judging from his outward appearance, has really added on the muscles.

We have no idea how strong he is, but given the track record of the Batman family (they all have peak physical conditioning, save for Alfred), I'd say it's safe to assume he can bench much more weight, meaning the factor is probably greater now (for example, both Dick and Bruce have lifted roughly 1000 lbs on their own on different occasions).

It's all the moot point and speculation until Batman Beyond comics get flushed out more, but I think it's safe to assume Terry is stronger now than he was as a teen in the cartoon.
#22 Posted by God_Spawn (37680 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing91:

Terry has been stated as of being able to press lift his own weight. how much adult Terry weighs has not been stated he is atleast 170 or 180 so the good range for now is 1700-2000 maybe 2100 when in the suit

#23 Posted by wallywest55 (231 posts) - - Show Bio

haha terry mcginnis takes this easily. and you are wrong BP doesn't ever take batman bc his suit is "better" that sir is way false.

#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@wallywest55 said:
" haha terry mcginnis takes this easily. and you are wrong BP doesn't ever take batman bc his suit is "better" that sir is way false. "
You know nothing of Black Panther.
#25 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

bp

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (37680 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @Reactor: i know i was saying anything over a ton kinda pushing it "
As a teen with reasonably limited muscle mass, yeah. Those readings, if I'm not mistaken, were established during his early run as Batman (17 year old). But this is adult Terry, and judging from his outward appearance, has really added on the muscles.  We have no idea how strong he is, but given the track record of the Batman family (they all have peak physical conditioning, save for Alfred), I'd say it's safe to assume he can bench much more weight, meaning the factor is probably greater now (for example, both Dick and Bruce have lifted roughly 1000 lbs on their own on different occasions).  It's all the moot point and speculation until Batman Beyond comics get flushed out more, but I think it's safe to assume Terry is stronger now than he was as a teen in the cartoon. "

exactly right now its pretty much speculation as a teen i think terry weighed around 170 pounds. as an adult we dont know how much he weighs now. and youre right Bats and grayson have both lifted over a 1000 pounds. But most likely with adrenaline going. Im saying though at a base strength no adrenaline Terry is most likely gonna max out at a few hundred pounds over a ton with the suit. with adrenaline hes possible of alot greater feats. just not enough out atm
#27 Posted by wallywest55 (231 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:  i know enough that he wouldnt beat batman up lol. when i say batman i really mean bruce wayne. not dick grayson.
#28 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4750 posts) - - Show Bio

for me it depends on WHEN and where they fight

also if Terry has BAts on Speed dial or not

either way it b a fun match

#29 Posted by GenuineBadger (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does no one mention the Batman Beyond's suit ability to go invisible? You know, the belt doubling as a cloaking device.

#30 Posted by reaverlation (15540 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa

#31 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Why top this? And BP wins

#32 Edited by AdiStance (11 posts) - - Show Bio

woah...batman beyond looses to BP?? With all that he can do with that suit? He stomps BP anytime...Checkout how

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/batman-beyond-bruce-new-52-vs-black-panther-1554341/

#33 Posted by Apocalypse3 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

#34 Posted by Stealth_Warrior (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther.

#35 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao Batfans really really want Batman to win against BP so bad. Current Black Panther would beat Bruce with it on and he def breaks Terry with the suit.

#36 Posted by dondave (36386 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa