#1 Posted by russellmania77 (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

which toon was better?

#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a battle but they were equal.

#3 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

brave and the bold

#4 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't like Brave and the Bold, because it was based too much on an older version of Batman that wasn't cool to me. Never bothered to watch it. I guess I'll go with Brave and the Bold, though. I saw different clips from it, and they were nice.

#5 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

Brave and the Bold had some cool cameos, though Batman Beyond was way more appealing for me.

#6 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't like Brave and the Bold, because it was based too much on an older version of Batman that wasn't cool to me. Never bothered to watch it. I guess I'll go with Brave and the Bold, though. I saw different clips from it, and they were nice.

you mean batman beyond not brave and the bold.

#7 Edited by russellmania77 (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: i think he's talking about the adam west show when he says the old version

#8 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

you mean batman beyond not brave and the bold.

Nope, Brave and the Bold is what I meant. He reminded me too much of campy Batman. Especially with Robin. But, I watched a few videos of it on Youtube, and it was cool. It had appearances from elseworld Batmen and cameos of people like Jason. So, I say Brave and the Bold is better.

Beyond was still amazing though. Brave and the Bold just had what I want to see. I should watch it.

#9 Edited by russellmania77 (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: the best episode is prolly the chill of the night, it has the voices of batman and joker playing spectre and phantom stranger in it

#10 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Yea, I watched that. It was cool. Even brought Joe Chill into it. I liked that they did that AND brought Spectre and Phantom Stranger. It was cool.

#11 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman The Brave & Bold

#12 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is far superior as it did something unique and new at the time. Brave and the Bold, while I do like it was more camp and I would like to say other then the animation being to modern could have played in the 60s or 70s and not been out of place.

#13 Edited by russellmania77 (15841 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3423 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman: Brave and the bold was dodging omega beams.

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20445 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: This is not a battle. This belongs in the Gen. Discussion Forum Board.

- From Battle Forum Rules

Make Sure It Is a Battle

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
  • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.

#16 Posted by Erick_Williams (761 posts) - - Show Bio

I think batman BnB can take this

#17 Edited by russellmania77 (15841 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by sync1 (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

Brave and the bold. Coming from a person with Beyond as his profile pic.

#19 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (6326 posts) - - Show Bio

Well - I've wanted to discuss BBATB with people after watching all 3 seasons of it on Netflix.

The finale actually made me cry. BBATB was a wonderfully written show, with fantastic animation, talented voice acting, and perfect cameos. It may have been a lighter incarnation of Batman but it's the most I've enjoyed anything Batman related in my life.

#20 Posted by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (452 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen: IKR omg. I usually cannot stand all this dark nonsense. Brave and the bold was a breath of fresh air from all the dark nonsense. Which is why I hate new 52 superman. I want my boy scout model superhero back. Not some douche bag with powers.