#1 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Each gets 1 day of prep. Lets say they've never met and they think the others a villain in disguise. Morals on.

#2 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman (Bruce Wayne) stomps hard unless Terry can receive help from future Bruce...In that case, Terry stomps.

- Daaerk

#3 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

That doesn't make sense that Terry would think Bruce is a villain, nor vice versa. It would make more sense that Bruce would think he has some obsessive guy on him. I give it to Bruce.

#4 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce

#5 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce

#6 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124 said:

Bruce

@dondave said:

Bruce

Batman takes this.

#7 Posted by dngn4774 (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman still stomps

Terry's greatest strength (his suit) is also his greatest weakness. He relys on his tech so much that when Bruce gets pass it he won't have the skills to take Bruce in a fight.

#8 Posted by theDCkid (891 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

Batman still stomps

Terry's greatest strength (his suit) is also his greatest weakness. He relys on his tech so much that when Bruce gets pass it he won't have the skills to take Bruce in a fight.

Agreed, I seem to recall even an elderly and unarmed Bruce was able to outdo Batman Beyond.

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6456 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid said:

@dngn4774 said:

Batman still stomps

Agreed, I seem to recall even an elderly and unarmed Bruce was able to outdo Batman Beyond.

No guys Terry's greatest strength is Bruce. Terry couldn't defeat any of his villains if not for Bruce. But since he has a day of prep prime Bruce could analyze the beyond suit and put on his heavenly insider suit and STOMP hard.

#10 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce is superior

#11 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Has been done, in the movie : Return of the Joker, Bruce is nearly 60 yrs old, and still manage to kick Terry's ass.... how is that say to you?