#1 Posted by k4tzm4n (36115 posts) - - Show Bio

VERSUS

Rules

• Everyone has standard gear (for Armory, this includes everything we saw him use -- from the energy wall to the bazooka and naturally, Mad Stan doesn't have explosives already set up in the location).
  • Random encounter.
  • In character.
  • Standard elimination rules apply (KO, incapacitation, BFR or death).

Standard Batman Beyond downtown city setting. Mid-day and unpopulated. Begin 50 feet apart.

Staff
#2 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3808 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Armory can take out Mad Stan but Curare and Stalker will have a close fight between them

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (36115 posts) - - Show Bio

My quick thoughts: Curare is the MVP thanks to her sword, but I don't see Stalker losing to her quickly and Armory's variety of gear could prove problematic for her. While Mad Stan is the most impressive when it comes to physicals, his mentality won't serve him well against someone like Armory and I imagine vs. Stalker would be time consuming. So, no matter which team wins, I thought it could at least be a fun fight to think about.

Staff
#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (36115 posts) - - Show Bio

GREAT SUCCESS!

Staff
#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice setup. Stalker is a little egotistical so I can't see him waiting behind and playing it safe against Curare. She's definitely the more skilled opponent and her sword will cut through his spear effortlessly. The only advantage he has is physicals but so did Batman. Between Armory and Mad Stan, I'd the former could win. He's ex-spec ops so he has training, his gear could contain Stan and he's smart enough to think on the fly. Although, it depends on how quickly he acts.

All in all, I think the second team has more of an advantage.

#6 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed, leaning towards Team 2. Awesome fight though.

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (36115 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread makes me happy.

#9 Edited by BWANASIMBA (349 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@texasdeathmatch: @deranged_midget: Bonus round: both teams have an egg baby and the objective to keep it as happy as possible. WHO WINS?!

Screw it. I'm answering this question.

Armory. He's an actual father so he knows what to do. Stalker would use the baby as bait for... something. Mad Stan would blow it up. And Curare... doesn't strike me as very maternal. So Armory's team wins... provided he keeps the baby away from his Most Dangerous Game inspired team mate.

#10 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

What?

Eggs don't have emitions

Curare would win if it was an actual baby.

#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (36115 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#12 Posted by laflux (13685 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice setup. Stalker is a little egotistical so I can't see him waiting behind and playing it safe against Curare. She's definitely the more skilled opponent and her sword will cut through his spear effortlessly. The only advantage he has is physicals but so did Batman. Between Armory and Mad Stan, I'd the former could win. He's ex-spec ops so he has training, his gear could contain Stan and he's smart enough to think on the fly. Although, it depends on how quickly he acts.

All in all, I think the second team has more of an advantage.

This, also the fact that Stalker was a bit of a Kraven copy.............. >:(

@k4tzm4n said:

GREAT SUCCESS!

It is now, since you've got me in it :DD

#13 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Curare is the game changer in this situation.

Mad Stan can throw em off for a few moments and Curare can capitalize. Stalker has good enough agility to dodge her though.

#14 Posted by TDK_1997 (14397 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is great.