Batman Battle of the Month VOTING: Batman Beyond vs. Ultimate Spider-Man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

k4tzm4n  Moderator

Poll Batman Battle of the Month VOTING: Batman Beyond vs. Ultimate Spider-Man (478 votes)

Terry McGinnis (Batman) 64%
Miles Morales (Ultimate Spider-Man) 31%
Too close to call 4%

"A 'Batman Battle of the Month' without Bruce Wayne? What kind of madness is this I see on my computer screen?"

Every other month, the Dark Knight will get some much needed R&R in this segment. While he's catching some sleep or finally getting around to a movie he's been waiting to watch, another character from the Batman universe -- be it ally or enemy -- will step up to the plate in this segment and square off against a non-DC character in a random encounter. This month, we thought we'd kick the rotation off with something really special: future Batman vs. alternate universe Spider-Man. Morales or McGinnis? Who are you siding with and why, Viners? Read all of the rules below (seriously, it takes less than a minute) and then feel free to cast your vote or post an argument.

Match Rules

• Combatants are in character (this means regular morals apply).
  • This is a random encounter.
  • They're fighting in a generic downtown city setting. It's unpopulated, at night and all standard city lights remain on. Assume they start roughly 30 feet apart and visible. There's a fair amount of cover between them (parked vehicles, bus stops and such). The entire area is on limits. This means alleys, rooftops, building interiors, etc.
  • Both characters have standard gear.
  • Terry doesn't have anyone in his ear to give advice nor can he call upon vehicles (it's not future Gotham, after all).
  • Incapacitation, knockout or death all count as elimination.

Viners, you have the week to research, debate and vote! This means there's no reason to vote right away if you don't have all of the info you need to make an educated decision. Check the homepage Friday for an updated article with the following:

• My extended thoughts on the match.
  • A Viner Argument in favor of the poll's winner (can't include scans and must be in the poll thread).
  • Extra thoughts from other Comic Vine staffers.
  • If we're lucky, blurbs from industry talent.

If you have a moment, please vote in this poll and speak your mind. I'm always looking to keep this segment fun and I have plenty of ideas for it that I'd like to propose over time. Your input is greatly appreciated. Seriously, I mean that.

Also, feel free to make future match suggestions in the comments below or via Gregg's Twitter page.

• 
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

Inb4 people say "Terry is useless without Bruce telling him what to do." That logic has gotten so annoying.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since its "in character" Miles isnt going to go for the venom sting right away. If batman expects to win this hes going to push Miles to his limits and Miles will be forced to use it

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 HigorM  Moderator

Very interesting match, don´t know much about Miles so I can´t say who really wins, think it´s time to make some research..

Congratz @k4tzm4n !

BuNKiTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm definitely going for Terry. Not only does he have one of the most advanced Bat Suits ever, but he's got way more experience than Miles!

Avatar image for deactivated-57a27b0adc1c5
deactivated-57a27b0adc1c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Terry would edge it out due to having vastly more experience although in any other circumstances I possibly could see myself handing the victory over to Miles. I believe he overall does bring some serious assets to the fight that go along with being one of the spiders.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Argghh I voted too soon!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

Terry, because I feel like he has more skills than Miles. Even after two years miles is a beginner at the whole superhero thing. I don't know how long Terry has been doing it but after what I've seen of him that's my answer.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@higorm said:

Very interesting match, don´t know much about Miles so I can´t say who really wins, think it´s time to make some research..

Congratz @k4tzm4n !

Avatar image for shallbecomeabattoo
Shallbecomeabattoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry, by a mile. Even without Bruce in his ear. With Bruce, he could take on Peter.

Terry is a much more versatile guy, all around. Experience is on his side as is training.

I am not sure how strong Miles actually is, but I think even if he ends up being stronger than Terry, it shouldn't be by a lot.

Terry also has, all Batman like, a crapton of gadgets at his disposal.

I don'tknow too much about Miles to be honest,but I see Terry taking this 9out of 10 times.

Drewyetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry has more experience than Miles in terms of fighting and the batsuit gives him an advantage. But Miles is stronger, faster, agile than terry and has the venom strike that can disable terry. Although Miles can go camouflage mode but the batsuit has built-in infra red sensors. Although i like miles, but he lacks experience and maturity required to beat Terry in a fight.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

IT would be a epic battle that could go to any one of them.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Terry, by a mile. Even without Bruce in his ear. With Bruce, he could take on Peter.

Terry is a much more versatile guy, all around. Experience is on his side as is training.

I am not sure how strong Miles actually is, but I think even if he ends up being stronger than Terry, it shouldn't be by a lot.

I don'tknow too much about Miles to be honest,but I see Terry taking this 9out of 10 times.

this

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The more and more i think about it, Terry curbstomps xD

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

-_-

You have a week to learn. Take advantage of that :P

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People shouldn't say Terry if they don't know how far Miles has come.

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

Terry wins this. He trumps Miles in almost every category, plus he has the edge in experience. Good fight though.

Miles has beaten many more experienced people and I think he has the stats to pull off a win. Heck, didn't he even beat Peter? Miles has come a long way. And Terry has been jobbed pretty often by guys like Mad Stan.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Moby

Terry should win this contest easily mainly because the suit has just too many weapons along with increased agility, speed, and strength. Miles just wouldn't be able to handle it.

arw1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By arw1985

I'm going with Terry for a few reasons

• He has more experience
  • He has Bruce Wayne in his ear
  • He has a crapload of gadgets plus that suit is essentially the ultimate gadget.

The only thing that might hurt Terry is if Miles can disable the suit somehow. Still, I think it would be a pretty good fight.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool battle.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arw1985: He doesnt have Bruce in his ear. look at the rules:)

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

Miles as he is now mostly wins confrontations based on dumb luck. He still barely knows how his powers work. Terry on the other hand has really advanced gadgets and armor and has been trained by Bruce Wayne, both huge advantages. Miles is certainly the cooler character of the two, but at this early stage in his career he would have no clue how to handle Batman Beyond coming to town. Given time and experience Miles could definitely win though.

thatthomclancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thatthomclancy

I have to go with Terry on this. The future tech batsuit plus his own personal skill gives him the durability and the strength to put him on an even playing field with Miles. Add to that the fact that he was multiple vision modes to see through Miles' stealth, his own stealth abilities, flight, and a tactical mind that was molded by the Batman himself and you have a recipe for McGinnis' success.

Wilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Isn't having someone, whether it's Bruce or Dick, talk in his ear 'standard gear' for Terry?

Anyways, I would say Terry can take this. Terry might be no Bruce but he has faced some pretty impressive foes. Besides, that suit has everything any Bat could ever want to have at his disposal. Terry also has the advantages of experience and being trained by Bruce.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By hart7668

I voted Miles as a kneejerk reaction to a "Batman vs Spider-Man" thread. Shoulda known there's more than meets the eye to this battle if @k4tzm4n is the one pulling the strings....

Can I get some stats on McGinnis?

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain13: I wouldn't call that beating Peter. Notice that Peter wasn't being offensive at all. It was kind of a fluke with the sucker kick and venom sting.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am siding with Terry on this one, his suit has vast array of weapons, all future Batman tech... and he is trained by Bruce as well. Much more experienced than Miles.

sorry Miles... love the crossover issue though.

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LCazT1996

I think that this match is VERY close. There are a lot of factors that make me think it could go either way. I voted Miles on this, mostly because I think he has the pure power to beat him, but also because I get the feeling everyone is gonna know more about Terry and vote in his favor.

bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By bigsoto74

I think Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099 would have been a better fight.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I really gotta question this, but why does it matter if Bruce talks to Terry or not? How exactly would he help Terry against someone he doesn't know? IIRC Terry has taken on enemies without Bruce telling him what to do.

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By meatwadf

I've never posted on one of these before, but I'll simply say this. Terry beat the Joker, and solo at that. No help, no Bat family, nothing and even Bruce can't claim that in the DCAU. That alone, in my opinion, puts him over the top. Not only that, but Terry drove him batty (hah) before finishing him off with his patter.

Loading Video...

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Black_Arrow

Miles wins if he is pre issue 12 if not he loses. Well if he doent notice that terry has an exosuit, Miles would win. Still Miles really doesnt know how his powers work and that can be an advantage if by luck he uses his venom string.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I strongly disagree. That was an option I was considering, but 2099's physical edge is too large and the article would have to be modified to give Terry a fighting chance. Morales was the more balanced choice. He still has a physical edge and his venom blast is an interesting factor, though he's not as experienced.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with BB ftw

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@k4tzm4n said:

@bigsoto74 said:

I strongly disagree. That was an option I was considering, but 2099's physical edge is too large and the article would have to be modified to give Terry a fighting chance. Morales was the more balanced choice. He still has a physical edge and his venom blast is an interesting factor, though he's not as experienced.

Is the Cartoon Canon to the BB Comic? Is that the version we are using. Seems like Terry will stomp in poles due to popularity again :/ Sad.

@godzilla44 said:

@shallbecomeabattoo said:

this

So epic wrong.

Click for Feats and Educate Yourselves!

Miles is a 13 year old kid whose Uncle was the world famous thief known as the Prowler. Stealing from Oscorp one day, the Prowler took with him one of the Genetic Spiders like the one that bit Peter. Miles visiting his uncle later that day was bit by this Spider and given all the powers of Peter and 2 new ones. After Peter's death, Miles decides he could have help Parker if he was not afraid using his own powers, with that in mind he started to fight crime as any awkward 13 year old could with powers. Nick Fury and spider woman pick him up shortly and decide to train him right so what happen to Peter did not repeat itself. Thus a new Spider Man was born

Strength

While at the moment Miles does not have the same strength feats as Peter he does have couple of ton strength.

1-2) KOes Giant woman with a punch to the face.

3) Lifts a heavy frame Cop Car over his head with ease.

Speed and Agility

Miles is Proven as Agile and as Peter as well.

1) Miles moving to fast to be hit by multiple trained Hydra, Hydra who are professionally train by Nick Fury himself.

2) Miles dodges the very highly train SHIELD, and you can see moves as fast as the bullets are traveling.

3) Moves faster than the accurate Targeting Computers and fire power of these Warmachine Suits.

Durability

Miles Durability as a 13 year old is nothing short of incredible.

1) Miles takes kicks from Batroc who can crush Concrete Roads with his leg power.

2-3) Miles takes a vicious slam from Giant woman that only stuns him. Giant Woman has shown to lify easy 60+ tons, so winding her hand back and slamming Miles with all her strength is a major feat.

4-5) Miles tanks a large Explosion at point blank range.

6) Miles tanks another Large Explosion in his face.

7) Scorpion has Super Human Strength and Durability. As seen he can crush super hard concrete floors with his fist and leave craters. He punches Miles in the face and it just causes Miles to see stars for a second.

Webbing

Miles like Peter does not skimp of the Web Spam.

No Caption Provided

Miles web spamming SHIELD troops while dodging bullets.

Spider Sense

Just like Peter, Miles has a Spider Sense to warn of general danger.

1-2) Warns him of the Cops ready to shoot.

3-4) This is to show it even works on other Spider man powered people, like Spider Woman who is a near exact clone of Peter.

Invisibility

This Spider man has a new power in Stealth. A useful ability he uses in Combat.

1) Goes Invisible on Cops.

2-3) Goes Invisible on 616 Peter, then uses it for a sneak attack.

4) Uses it on Prowler to get some space and counter attack.

Venom Sting

This is the best power a Spider Man character can ask for. Works by utilizing a undentified energy generated by Miles body that causes immense pain. It has KOed super Human durable beings with a touch. however it also has a second delay reaction at times. This Venom Sting works on anything whether Organic or Non Organic.

1) Blows up a plastic Lego set.

2) Conductive through Peter's electric proof webbing. This larger Venom Sting also KOed 616 Peter for hours.

3) KOes the Super Durable Mutant Omega Red.

4) Destroys the Mech Suit Rhino.

5) KOes the Super Durable and High Pain Tolerance Scorpion through his boot.

6-7) One shots Venom.

Battles

Miles very first battle against Electro. Who in this battle was spanking the Ultimates.

His second battle is with Omega Red. Same mutant who gave a season Peter a hard time every time.

Beats the Ringer while learning his own limits still.

This is the battle of Prowler and Scorpion, just to show how skilled Prowler is and how Super Human Scorpion is. After this battle Prowler decides to enlist Miles help. He then gets in a scuffle with Miles to test his nephew out. Miles stats were way too much.

Miles fights the Super Human Scorpion and his little King Pin empire. Once he realize the Durability, Venom Sting.

Here Miles proves that he will do what it takes to put someone down, even his Uncle the Prowler who is the greatest Thief in America and proven quite the skilled fighter with the Tinkerers best toys.

The whole fight of the Mainstream peter vs Miles. In this both are holding back, however it is a great showing of Miels advantage of his added powers in both Invisibility and Venom sting that allow Miles to beat the way more skilled Mainstream Spider Man.

Miles and the mainstream Peter team up against Mysterio who turns out to be mechanical suits operated by the Mainstream Mysterio the whole time.

Miles second encounter with Mysterio. Mysterio was pulled into the Ultimate universe and it was Miles who proceed to beat the snot out of him while everyone else was suffering from illusions.

After this the Divided We Fall and United We Stand event happens.

Miles vs Batroc, a being with legit Super Strength and Agility.

Miles comes across a battle between Cap and Rhino. He intervenes and quickly ends the battle.

Miles battles for his life when Hydra sneak attacks the Ultimates home base. Proving himself capable to Cap he becomes part of the Ultimate Team.

Miles is part of the massive final battle of SHIELD and the Ultimate vs Modi and Hydra. Miles saves Captain America by destroying a group of Warmachines, but gets knocked far away from the main battle. Trying to make his way back, he comes across a Giant Woman who is loyal to Hydra. Already tired and fatigue, he battles the SHIELD train traitor and comes out on top.

Miles faces one of Peters greatest foes, Venom.

Mile has this!

Seriously, what counter does Batman have vs the Venom Sting!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nothing is immune to it yet in comics. Nothing! One touch, and Batman Suit Explodes!

No Caption Provided

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark@laflux@veitha@strider92 Can you believe the Ultimate Marvel hate on this site? look at those polls! And NO ONE has showed a single scan to justify it for Terry other than Cartoon Clips. Popularity Polls are a suck.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Terry guys......too much childhood.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark@laflux@veitha@strider92 Can you believe the Ultimate Marvel hate on this site? look at those polls! And NO ONE has showed a single scan to justify it for Terry other than Cartoon Clips. Popularity Polls are a suck.

Yeah I want to see what Terry is capable of. I remember @god_spawn arguing for him against SpOck, and since Gregg put this battle together, its should be relatively close.

Jayso4201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By Jayso4201

Terry, he has more experience plus he's got Bruce's tutelage.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

easy bro dont go throwing that stuff around, make an argument as to why you believe that but there is no reason to start the flame wars so early on wait a couple of days

@laflux said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

Can you believe the Ultimate Marvel hate on this site? look at those polls! And NO ONE has showed a single scan to justify it for Terry other than Cartoon Clips. Popularity Polls are a suck.

Yeah I want to see what Terry is capable of. I remember @god_spawn arguing for him against SpOck, and since Gregg put this battle together, its should be relatively close.

i concur

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoblinAlGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman's clone son Vs X23 Wolverine:s clone daughter.

Muahahahahjajajajaja

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 owie  Moderator

I think this is actually a very close fight. There seem to be a fair number of people voting against Miles who are not aware of his feats and abilities.

I commented on a user-created version of this fight a while ago. I'm adapting my comments since then, since Miles has gotten even better:

Miles has a clear edge on strength and agility. Terry can fly, however.

Terry has the edge on experience and much greater skill.

Both can turn invisible, but Terry's suit can scan in the non-visual spectrum. I don't know if that would work against Miles's camouflage, but I would guess it would. Miles of course has his spider-sense to help him, but it wouldn't help him know where Terry is, only where his attacks are coming from. So Terry probably has an offensive edge here (possibly being able to see Miles), and Miles has a defensive edge here (being able to dodge the hell out of Terry's attacks).

Unusual weapons: Miles has webbing, which Terry is probably not strong enough to break out of--Godspawn estimates his strength at being around a ton (standard human X 10), and usually webbing is considered to need 10 tons to break, I believe. Feel free to correct me on that stat if I'm wrong. Terry does have an electric charge on his suit which might possibly melt it. Terry has a variety of gas pellets, flashbangs, special batarangs, etc.--which Miles would be fairly good at dodging.

Miles has his venom touch, and Terry has an electric touch.

Terry has higher durability. Miles could probably still hurt him with punches and his venom, but Terry would be reasonably insulated. However, Miles has by this point taken out some fairly durable opponents with his touch, so I think Terry would be hurt by it. Miles has shown a pretty decent superhuman durability, tanking hits from a lot of explosions and superhuman punches, but Terry's gear could hurt him; his H2H hits would be less effective.

Miles has beaten the Ultimate Rhino, Scorpion, Omega Red, Venom, etc., and fought evenly with Peter from 616. He is not a beginner any more. Terry, of course, has also fought many villains.

All in all, I think Miles will be able to dodge most of Terry's attacks, given his superior speed and agility and spider-sense, and slowly take him down with his strength and venom touch. Not to minimize Terry, but Miles for the win, 6/10.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's cadence

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@hart7668 said:

Where's cadence

Im here. I been here lol.

@owie said:

I think this is actually a very close fight. There seem to be a fair number of people voting against Miles who are not aware of his feats and abilities.

I commented on a user-created version of this fight a while ago. I'm adapting my comments since then, since Miles has gotten even better:

Miles has a clear edge on strength and agility. Terry can fly, however.

Terry has the edge on experience and much greater skill.

Both can turn invisible, but Terry's suit can scan in the non-visual spectrum. I don't know if that would work against Miles's camouflage, but I would guess it would. Miles of course has his spider-sense to help him, but it wouldn't help him know where Terry is, only where his attacks are coming from. So Terry probably has an offensive edge here (possibly being able to see Miles), and Miles has a defensive edge here (being able to dodge the hell out of Terry's attacks).

Unusual weapons: Miles has webbing, which Terry is probably not strong enough to break out of--Godspawn estimates his strength at being around a ton (standard human X 10), and usually webbing is considered to need 10 tons to break, I believe. Feel free to correct me on that stat if I'm wrong. Terry does have an electric charge on his suit which might possibly melt it. Terry has a variety of gas pellets, flashbangs, special batarangs, etc.--which Miles would be fairly good at dodging.

Miles has his venom touch, and Terry has an electric touch.

Terry has higher durability. Miles could probably still hurt him with punches and his venom, but Terry would be reasonably insulated. However, Miles has by this point taken out some fairly durable opponents with his touch, so I think Terry would be hurt by it. Miles has shown a pretty decent superhuman durability, tanking hits from a lot of explosions and superhuman punches, but Terry's gear could hurt him; his H2H hits would be less effective.

Miles has beaten the Ultimate Rhino, Scorpion, Omega Red, Venom, etc., and fought evenly with Peter from 616. He is not a beginner any more. Terry, of course, has also fought many villains.

All in all, I think Miles will be able to dodge most of Terry's attacks, given his superior speed and agility and spider-sense, and slowly take him down with his strength and venom touch. Not to minimize Terry, but Miles for the win, 6/10.

@k4tzm4n Nominating for Argument of the Week, even if Miles loses in Poll.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

easy bro dont go throwing that stuff around, make an argument as to why you believe that but there is no reason to start the flame wars so early on wait a couple of days

Flame wars?....what flame wars?!
I just said that Terry is closser to me,cuz Batman Beyond was an important part of my "animated" childhood.....I like Miles,and i read the comics,but i cannot compare him to Terry!....
Also,i am a hardcore Parker fan,so an alternate Spider-Man isnt my cup of tea.....

And if you want an arguement,Terry is trained,has a suit that accually does something,gadgets and an ear-piece from what he can take advice from the god damn BATMAN!
Miles is a good intentional,Spider-powered kid.....he has not got the intelligence or experience of Peter Parker,so he could manage to handle the situation.

He would throw a couple of punches,but he wouldn't win.....not by a long shot.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is imo Terry's fight to lose, he has the experience advantage, an arguable durability advantage.

Terry's resistance to blunt force trauma is well documented, he's even been shot point blank in the chest and gotten right back up

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And of course there's the Micron feat everyone talks about.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Terry shouldn't have a problem taking the physical assault from Miles. Likewise Morales has shown good resistance to blunt force trauma so I'm doubtful that Terry will be able to knock him out that way. But he does have other options here.

On the other side,the biggest question here is Morale's venom sting and to what extent it will affect Terry, well his suit (just like Bruce's) is insulated to a degree, he's taken multiple shocks from electrified weapons before and remained conscious and he's even taken a shot from a power line and remained conscious.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Morales' venom sting shouldn't be a game ender right off the bat. A sustained assault might overwhelm his resistance but I don't think Miles will go for the sting right off the bat.

The next question is webbing, if Morales goes for the incapcitation and webs Terry to a wall or something does he have an answer, Terry's suit has claws that are capable of gouging steel, concrete and the like, I'm inclined to believe he could slice Morales webbing if need be although I'm not 100% sure on that. So that is a possible win for Morales.

Moving on, Terry brings a lot of options to the fight, magnesium flares, knockout gases, teargas, a wide assortment of batrangs (electric, netted, standard, razor etc.)

No Caption Provided

This is what seals the fight for Terry imo, he has a plethora of other ways besides his fists to deal with Morales, that he has no answer too.

Speed wise I'd say they're fairly close to each other, I might give Morales a slight advantage here but not one that'd be a huge game changer in any event.

In terms of strength Terry is between about 1.5-2.0 tons so there isn't a real strength advantage either way.

Experience and skill favor Terry as does versatility in my mind.

Terry's versatility with his stats should give him the win in the end, it's not a stomp but I see Terry taking a clean 6.5/10.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@sovereign91001: I see one major flaw with your Argument. The Venom Sting is not Electrical at all.

No Caption Provided

Plastic does not conduct Electricity.

No Caption Provided

Leather Rubber Boots does not Conduct Electricity.

No Caption Provided

616 Spider Man Web does not Conduct Electricity!

Why is a insulated suit for Electricity protection again?

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@punyparker said:

@kidman560 said:

@punyparker said:

I just said that Terry is closser to me,cuz Batman Beyond was an important part of my "animated" childhood.....I like Miles,and i read the comics,but i cannot compare him to Terry!....

Also,i am a hardcore Parker fan,so an alternate Spider-Man isnt my cup of tea.....

And if you want an arguement,Terry is trained,has a suit that accually does something,gadgets and an ear-piece from what he can take advice from the god damn BATMAN!

Miles is a good intentional,Spider-powered kid.....he has not got the intelligence or experience of Peter Parker,so he could manage to handle the situation.

So Webbing and Venom Sting would not be easy wins? Also all the skill in the world means nothing to a person who moves inbetween bullets in speed.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@kidman560 said:

@punyparker said:

So Webbing and Venom Sting would not be easy wins? Also all the skill in the world means nothing to a person who moves inbetween bullets in speed.

Batman is just a man.Although he can beat the living crap out of people like Bane,Clayface and Superman for God's sake!
In that perspective,i think Terry can beat Miles.....

EvilPenguin543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By EvilPenguin543

TERRY! That show is one of the pillars of my childhood!