#351 Posted by Wolverine08 (41164 posts) - - Show Bio
#352 Posted by ComicStooge (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: You're biting off more than you can chew with arguing about Cadence about mainstream vs indie comics :)

It's got nothing to do with mainstream vs indie comics, Bruce just has better feats across the board, regardless of anything to do with chi

#353 Posted by MonsterStomp (16997 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

Garbage bag for one of the windows

Spray-painted doors with the flames on 'em

Michigan plates and my name's on 'em

Baby, Shady's here come on get him

If you dames want 'em

#354 Edited by Wolverine08 (41164 posts) - - Show Bio

BATWANKERS got this whole Batman battle of the month thing started!

CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYIY!

#355 Edited by Wolverine08 (41164 posts) - - Show Bio
#356 Posted by MonsterStomp (16997 posts) - - Show Bio
#357 Posted by nick_hero22 (6840 posts) - - Show Bio

BATWANKERS got this whole Batman battle of the month thing started!

CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYIY!

Shame on you Wolverine08! Getting this entire thread derailed with your conspiracies.

#358 Posted by ComicStooge (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

Garbage bag for one of the windows

Spray-painted doors with the flames on 'em

Michigan plates and my name's on 'em

Baby, Shady's here come on get him

If you dames want 'em

WTP is an awesome song.

#359 Edited by MonsterStomp (16997 posts) - - Show Bio
#361 Posted by medulaoblaganda (908 posts) - - Show Bio

okay who can batman beat and cannot beat?

#362 Posted by Wolverine08 (41164 posts) - - Show Bio
#363 Edited by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 "The breakdown by K4 and viner argument of the week confirm this."

Just fyi, I never gave my opinion. I gave a recap of how the debate progressed.

okay who can batman beat and cannot beat?

There's a long list of characters he can and cannot beat. Who he should earn a majority of victories against is a whole different story.

Staff
#364 Posted by medulaoblaganda (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: the reason why am asking this is that they debate him against cosmic beings and they day batman wins which kinda annoying; for example batman vs spectre, batman vs living tribunal, batman vs galactus, and blah blah blah. am not bothered anyway because i know its impossible for batman to defeat cosmic beings that i have just mentioned. in hulks case, batman should even be able to beat him. hulk shouldnt be affected by batmans kick to the stomach, and a gain it will take plenty of gas to knock the hulk out. batman threw only a gas and kicked him which doesn't make any sense. plot induced stupidity. lol. in super man's case, superman holds back against batman alot i mean alot. i love the way he owned batman in new 52 justice league war, and still supes was still holding back. lool. did batman actually made spectre bleed via kick? am glad people have accepted that wolverine will beat batman yay!!. SWEEEEEET!!!

#365 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: If someone legitimately believes Batman should best powerful cosmic beings in a random encounter, then they're not even worth chatting with.

Staff
#366 Posted by medulaoblaganda (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: am glad you agreed with me. heh!! what will you say about wolverine vs batman?

#367 Edited by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: am glad you agreed with me. heh!! what will you say about wolverine vs batman?

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/does-batman-always-win-batman-vs-wolverine/1100-145715/

Staff
#368 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: you just proved my point. "Better establish" you just said it! Batman wins by default because he lives in a more estblish DC universe. So he wins. That's the point. Forget Snake Eyes feats are just as good. He has less comics. He loses.

#369 Posted by Wolverine08 (41164 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: you just proved my point. "Better establish" you just said it! Batman wins by default because he lives in a more estblish DC universe. So he wins. That's the point. Forget Snake Eyes feats are just as good. He has less comics. He loses.

I'm pretty sure that Stooge is more or less using the term better established as a synonym for better feats.

#370 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I know your just reporting what's there. I'm not saying you feel that way.

#371 Posted by medulaoblaganda (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: really? does guys know nothing about wolverine.

#372 Edited by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#373 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: that's how he should word it. No probs proving he is better by feats.

#374 Posted by ComicStooge (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

I'm pretty sure that Stooge is more or less using the term better established as a synonym for better feats.

Yeah, that's basically what I meant.

#375 Posted by medulaoblaganda (908 posts) - - Show Bio

there are some feats that snake eyes as done that batman can even do at all. snake eyes is no slouch at all.

#376 Posted by mrhancoc (1 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle could just about go either way, but I without a shadow of a doubt Snake Eyes wins. The fight will not turn into a str8 brawl, sure they will use all freelance weapons and toys, even a few trickery stunts on each other. Im not sure who's stronger or faster but in a hand to hand combat fight with a weapon of choice Snake Eye takes Batman down. They 4sure test each other at first from a distance but they get face to face, Batman's fighting skills just don't add up against Snake regardless of what Batman is capable of throwing at him.

#377 Edited by Wolverine08 (41164 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread was gold.

#378 Posted by ComicStooge (12570 posts) - - Show Bio
#379 Edited by Wolverine08 (41164 posts) - - Show Bio
#380 Edited by ComicStooge (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Let us continue this thread!

SNAKE EYEZ WINZ BECAUSE HE AIMS TO KILL AND TOOK OUT STAR SCREAM

#381 Posted by Wolverine08 (41164 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Yup! The BATWANKERS stole Snake Eye's deserved victory from him! Batwankers and their batwanking...

#382 Posted by ComicStooge (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: SE has killed entire armies of canon fodder. How many armies has Batman killed? ZERO.

I rests my case.

#383 Posted by Wolverine08 (41164 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Snake Eyes has mastered martial arts as well. How many MARTIAL ARTZZ did Batman master? One or two? He isn't in the same league brah.

Somebody lock this thread. Spite in Snake Eye's favor!

#384 Posted by senglord (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

When will Punisher vs Batman be done? The flames from that should melt something.