Batman Battle of the Month RESULTS: Batman vs. Snake Eyes

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@entropy_aegis: If they showed up in the joes universe they'd get a bullet through the skull and tossed in a body bag

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Saren made this thread...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: But you're three didn't prove me wrong...

And no its old because its like four hours old...

I will be done with you as many times as I want until I actually am done with you. And way to be childish correcting my typos like that means anything. And no I do not think i won the argument because I have not convinced you of anything. And neither have you done to me. There's nothing to win here. Also, I don't talk how you seem to think I do based on your last sentence.

For the last time, your scans say Floyd hold back and I posted a scan of him not. Simple

• Maybe on opposite day. But this is one of every other day of the year. LMAO! Your scan doesn't even say he was trying to kill Batman in it.
  • False equivocation. Digging up those logical fallacies again I see.
  • That literally makes no sense. It just tells me you like being a punching bag.
  • Childish is pouting about losing, saying you ragequit, then coming back for another spanking.
  • For as many times as it's still fun, your scan does not show Deadshot trying to kill Batman. It only shows him shooting at Batman, missing, then I posted followup scans that state why he misses. Oh snap! That feels so good!
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: No you didn't prove me wrong at all. And like I said before shooting at someone's head is trying to kill them. Everything I said made sense. I never ragequit. And no you are being childish. Shooting at someone's head is trying to kill them. Not debatable. If you just like picking on me then sure whatever but we are still going in circles. And I have tried to end this conversation peacefully with you many times and the fact that you keep instigating it makes you childish.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Erik

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: No you didn't prove me wrong at all. And like I said before shooting at someone's head is trying to kill them. Everything I said made sense. I never ragequit. And no you are being childish. Shooting at someone's head is trying to kill them. Not debatable. If you just like picking on me then sure whatever but we are still going in circles. And I have tried to end this conversation peacefully with you many times and the fact that you keep instigating it makes you childish.

Oh my goodness. The struggle is so real. Here, I'll simplify it as much as I possibly can.

Loading Video...

Aiming a kill shot. Y U NO DIE COCHRANE?!?!?!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Not sure why I needed to see that. But hey, earlier you said part of my argument didn't interest you and you ignored it. And yet you berate me for trying to end the conversation? If I were to simply ignore a part of your argument you would definitely have something to say about it. See that's your problem. You try too much to incorporate insults and sublte hints at you being smarter or superior to me which is not what this is about.

We aren't convincing each other of anything, neither of us is going to "win." So why don't we just end this?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 : Don't respond anymore. Leave it as it is and move on. What you say you feel makes sense to you, and what he says he feels makes sense to him. Neither of you are going to budge. Enough of this "you are wrong I am right" crap.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Erik

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: Not sure why I needed to see that. But hey, earlier you said part of my argument didn't interest you and you ignored it. And yet you berate me for trying to end the conversation? If I were to simply ignore a part of your argument you would definitely have something to say about it. See that's your problem. You try too much to incorporate insults and sublte hints at you being smarter or superior to me which is not what this is about.

We aren't convincing each other of anything, neither of us is going to "win." So why don't we just end this?

Oh wow. You still struggle? Okay, I'll try again. This time using your own scan to paint an overly simplified picture.

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If that doesn't make it easy enough for you to swallow, then there is literally no helping you and I have to wonder how it is that you manage to post on a website that uses complicated things like keyboards.

I only ignored what wasn't relevant. And to be fair, I actually did address it later. It didn't interest me because I have no problem admitting to liking to argue. It's why I'm here. It is the only thing that you have managed to be right about so far in my entire experience knowing you. So I guess you are only wrong 99.9% of the time.

I told you, my win is not contingent on whether or not you agree with me. I can tell you that 2+2=4 and you can say you don't believe it. Guess who is still wrong in that debate? The same rules apply here. I don't need to convince you. That would only be a benefit to you. As far as I am concerned, you can continue believing the opposite of the truth for as long as you like. I actually love that you like being wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: No. You still haven't proven me wrong. I could say that you're wrong just like you're saying I'm wrong. It doesn't mean anything. Your opinion in now way overrules mine. We interpret the scans different. That's OK. You don't have to argue or insult me or anything because of that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: You are right but I have been trying to end the conversation with him for a while now

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#261  Edited By Saren

@cadencev2 said:
@saren said:
@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44: If we counted that Cartoon, Bats should lose hard core. That was epic.

I frequently wonder if the people arguing and quibbling over the merits or otherwise of Batman debates actually read anything with Batman in it, or if they just have this generalized, vague conception of Batman comprised of arguments they've read and scans they've seen on the internet floating around in their heads that they judge characters, feats and arguments by. What part of that cartoon convinced you Batman would "lose hard core"?

Just the fact BP took a blow that sent him flying 30 feet at super speed, and then craters solid stone with his body. Then gets up, and does ninja disappear like nothing. he moved around fine too, showing no real injury done.

That is insane high Durability feat. Batman with his non lethal attacks is not kicking or beating that into Submission anymore than he can Deathstroke, Bane, or Azrael. That was a clear super stat showing to me. Also the skill he showed with the sword, and pain tolerance to catch Storm Shadows sword with his hand was all very impressive.

But I really do not like arguing with you Saren, your mostly too witty for me to make sensible comebacks :P

Killer Croc alone has punched Batman harder than that. Someone threw a submarine at Deathstroke and he managed to survive. Bane just took on a small army of multi-tonner superhumans by himself and beat them all to a pulp, sustaining no real injuries himself. Azrael has taken a bazooka to the face and come out unscathed. Why you seem to think Snake-Eyes being punched back several feet and shattering stone is comparable to any of these people is beyond me.

I argued in the voting thread that the claim that Snake-Eyes is an equal to Batman was more wishful thinking than anything substantive, and I actually wasn't 100% serious about that at the time. It was just one of those poke-the-dragon things you do when you're testing the waters to see what you can get away with. I'm more serious about it now. A large part of these Batman vs threads is just resentment. Whether Snake-Eyes is actually an equal to Batman or not is almost beside the point; his fans want him to be an equal to Batman regardless of whether it's the truth or not. It's not just Snake-Eyes, it's plenty of other characters because Batman is now something of an informal standard to judge street-levelers against. And when it's suggested a character doesn't match that standard, then you say "Then the standard is stupid!" and bring up arguments like "If Batman is such a le epic ninja master king, why does he have villains like Riddler and Mad Hatter?!". Do you actually think for a second that Mad Hatter fights Batman H2H? You people accuse Batman fans of everything from overstating his capabilities to lowballing other characters, but you're not really any different.

@micah said:

@entropy_aegis: If they showed up in the joes universe they'd get a bullet through the skull and tossed in a body bag

If they showed up on GI Joe Earth operating under the same set of conditions that they do on DC Earth, GI Joe Earth would descend into one of those apocalyptic wastelands that grip creative fancies so often.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: No. You still haven't proven me wrong. I could say that you're wrong just like you're saying I'm wrong. It doesn't mean anything. Your opinion in now way overrules mine.

Maybe if we were talking about opinion but we aren't. We are discussing a series of facts. My facts trump yours. Whether or not you accept it is entirely up to you but the facts aren't going to change.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: I don't think it would be that bad, yes they would be in trouble given what Hatter and Riddler have done to Gotham and their worldwide reach, but their a serious military organization, their more likely to nuke their bases or satellite blast them the second they find them, than to confront them

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Saren

@micah said:

@saren: I don't think it would be that bad, yes they would be in trouble given what Hatter and Riddler have done to Gotham and their worldwide reach, but their a serious military organization, their more likely to nuke their bases or satellite blast them the second they find them, than to confront them

So you're saying the Joes need nukes and orbital strikes to do what Batman routinely does by himself?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Erik

@saren said:

@micah said:

So you're saying the Joes need nukes and orbital strikes to do what Batman routinely does by himself?

LOL.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By MonsterStomp

@cadencev2 said:

@saren said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44: If we counted that Cartoon, Bats should lose hard core. That was epic.

I frequently wonder if the people arguing and quibbling over the merits or otherwise of Batman debates actually read anything with Batman in it, or if they just have this generalized, vague conception of Batman comprised of arguments they've read and scans they've seen on the internet floating around in their heads that they judge characters, feats and arguments by. What part of that cartoon convinced you Batman would "lose hard core"?

Just the fact Snake Eyes took a blow that sent him flying 30 feet at super speed, and then craters solid stone with his body. Then gets up, and does ninja disappear like nothing. he moved around fine too, showing no real injury done.

That is insane high Durability feat. Batman with his non lethal attacks is not kicking or beating that into Submission anymore than he can Deathstroke, Bane, or Azrael. That was a clear super stat showing to me. Also the skill he showed with the sword, and pain tolerance to catch Storm Shadows sword with his hand was all very impressive.

But I really do not like arguing with you Saren, your mostly too witty for me to make sensible comebacks :P

You realize that Batman was recently dragged through the city by Thomas Wayne Jr right? Thomas threw him through Crowne Tower, a church, was dropped in a plane turbine (tagging Thomas with a mini explosive), and pretty much survived a high velocity fall. That, to me, was way more impressive then a crater punch. That isn't even his highest resistance of pain IMO.

Snake getting his hand stabbed with a sword vs. Batman having knives carefully thrown in his brachial arteries, suffering from blood loss making it almost impossible for him to move right before being kicked through unbreakable glass. Again, I'll go with Batman's more impressive feat.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: No i'm saying instead of wasting their time playing cat and mouse, they would end it right their and not through their dangerous enemies into jail only for them to break out and repeat the cycle. Sound like a certain character you know?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Saren

@micah said:

@saren: No i'm saying instead of wasting their time playing cat and mouse, they would end it right their and not through their dangerous enemies into jail only for them to break out and repeat the cycle. Sound like a certain character you know?

Superman?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: No they aren't solid facts. We interpret it different. I interpret it as deadshot not pulling his shots all the time. You arent going to change my opinion no matter how many times you wrongly insult my intelligence or claim you are better than me or say i am wrong. That's it. Now I am actually done with you. Unless you insult me again. You can say I'm wrong all you want or that you are better than me and that I'm rage quitting (even though in perfectly calm) or whatever you want about me but i havent been proven wrong. Have all the fun you want, and have a nice night.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This thread is gold.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By micah007123
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Erik

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: No they aren't solid facts. We interpret it different. I interpret it as deadshot not pulling his shots all the time. You arent going to change my opinion no matter how many times you wrongly insult my intelligence or claim you are better than me or say i am wrong. That's it. Now I am actually done with you. Unless you insult me again. You can say I'm wrong all you want or that you are better than me and that I'm rage quitting (even though in perfectly calm) or whatever you want about me but i havent been proven wrong. Have all the fun you want, and have a nice night.

• Cool. Then I guess the next step is for me to ask you to prove your claim. Show me a scan or reference an issue where Deadshot is no longer pulling his shots. Because the one you tried to use proves no such thing unless we live in wacky land.
  • Insult your intelligence? I would never do such a thing. I think everyone is special and smart. Especially you.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I don't really get how you can deny deadshot pulling his shots....Its sort of a big thing with his character. Its even mentioned in his bio:

"Lawton might have succeeded if Gotham's other self-appointed guardian had not altered deadshot's gunsights, making his aim---Like his intentions---Less than true"

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By jashro44

I hear that fight is actually taken panel for panel out of one of the comics. I haven't seen the scan or issue reference so I can't say for certain though.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#276  Edited By Wolverine008

@erik:

Insult your intelligence? I would never do such a thing. I think everyone is special and smart. Especially you.

No Caption Provided

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Yes his sarcastic response was very funny. Very original too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Well I referenced a scan earlier showing deadshot shooting directly at Batman's head which to me does not look like pulling his shot.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: Well I referenced a scan earlier showing deadshot shooting directly at Batman's head which to me does not look like pulling his shot.

But you can't actually prove that. Considering what has been established as deadshots character he probably waited for batman to duck and then shot. Thats what the scan looks like to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: It looks like Floyd shot right as batman ducked to me. But that's just me

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christ, are people still debating this guy? He's like a brick wall against any sort of reason despite being shown multiple instances that constantly trump his own position, just drop it, let him believe what he wants to believe, if he's wrong (by the gods is he ever), he's wrong, let's acknowledge it and move the hell on.

Hurts my head to see people believe that this is a healthy or even valid form of debate.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: It looks like Floyd shot right as batman ducked to me. But that's just me

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By jashro44

@jayc1324 said:

This is my point. Floyd hesitated, gave batman enough time to duck and so he did. Batman started ducking and then deadshot shot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Can you stop. You're not even talking about comics anymore now you are just being insulting. I ended our conversation earlier so now just leave me alone unless you have something to say about comics but not about deadshot shooting batman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By Pokergeist

@monsterstomp said:

@cadencev2 said:

@saren said:

@cadencev2 said:

Just the fact Snake Eyes took a blow that sent him flying 30 feet at super speed, and then craters solid stone with his body. Then gets up, and does ninja disappear like nothing. he moved around fine too, showing no real injury done.

You realize that Batman was recently dragged through the city by Thomas Wayne Jr right? Thomas threw him through Crowne Tower, a church, was dropped in a plane turbine (tagging Thomas with a mini explosive), and pretty much survived a high velocity fall. That, to me, was way more impressive then a crater punch. That isn't even his highest resistance of pain IMO.

Snake getting his hand stabbed with a sword vs. Batman having knives carefully thrown in his brachial arteries, suffering from blood loss making it almost impossible for him to move right before being kicked through unbreakable glass. Again, I'll go with Batman's more impressive feat.

Sorry, everything you describe sounds good, but I need to see the scans. Many characters can crash through wooden structures, land on metal seurface, ect and brush it off. No peak human can shatter 7 feet radius of solid stone from a head shot that put him there.

Dont agree.....

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Just wanted to say, the same Deathstroke who survived a submarine with his super human Nth Metal Armour? I mean, there is some context there.....

Regardless, its not the point, I am more impressed with that durability feat than any you described, scan might be better as I like to visually see the punishment tanked and possible Context over descriptions.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@senglord: wolverine is also debatable big time. you've gat to see this man, its so sick. wolverine vs batman.

Loading Video...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2

This his fight with Thomas Wayne Jr. The fight didn't end there though. Thomas got his eyes gouged out and Batman escaped an exploding building after IIRC. I don't have scans on this USB though. Batman is thrown through a brick wall, smashed into Crowne Tower, wrecked through a church, dropped in a plane turbine and survives a high velocity drop with the aid of a bat rope.

This is his fight with Talon. Kicked out of unbreakable glass, suffering from blood loss and knives placed in his brachial arteries.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Pokergeist

@monsterstomp: Thanks for that. In the end, I am sorry bro, not as impressed.

he slams into glass, wood, and the most impressive, old brickwork. Cool. But nowhere close to what Snake Eyes did. Let me explain, I owe ya that much friend.

1) Batman feats of durability through that stuff is no different than what a car moving at 5 to 10 MPH can do damage wise. Snake Eyes feat? You can ram a car 100 MPH into solid stone, will barely do any damage.

Big Difference in damage soak there.

2) Batman was tired and wounded from all that. Slowing down, Snake Eyes did not show any sign of injury or slowing down at all. He was fighting fine after it.

Another big difference. I look at feats, and think to my self how much damage would it take to do that, and how the human body would suffer. The damage SE soaked in one feat >>> to the damage Bats soaked in all those combined.

That is how I see it.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@micah said:

You really think they wont be prepared for that? they'll know that they're not dealing with so they're gonna change the rules as well,either way just cause a character is useless in the battle forums doesn't mean he's actually useless,stories dont operate under battle forum conditions,we all know Deathstroke would beat Joker but in the comics JOKER HAS BEATEN DEATHSTROKE and it was in Slades own series written by his own creator.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Your cruelty knows no bounds......jk

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By entropy_aegis

@jayc1324: Deadshots relationship with Batman and so is his death wish are his most defining characteristics,there's no swinging your way around this one. It's like saying Batman hates his parents.

@cadencev2: he also pulled himself out of a jet engine nacelle,you have any idea how ridiculous that feat is?

@monsterstomp: Thats not Thomas,it's Lincoln and it wasn't just one wall.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By micah007123

@entropy_aegis: I never knew that Do you know how he beat him? Was it mental or a physical?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: he also pulled himself out of a jet engine nacelle,you have any idea how ridiculous that feat is?

Sure dont. But if its more damaging than a Buldozer ramming stone steps worth of Force, please enlighten.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Are you sure it was Lincoln? Because he made a convincing statement that he was Bruce's brother. Unless Bruce later proved it wrong, I kind of dropped the series.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Are you sure it was Lincoln? Because he made a convincing statement that he was Bruce's brother. Unless Bruce later proved it wrong, I kind of dropped the series.

He was a raving lunatic,and Bruce in the Talon series called him Lincoln March,Alfred made a more convincing case in the back up of the said issue.

@micah said:

@entropy_aegis: I never knew that Do you know how he beat him? Was it mental or a physical?

Both.

@entropy_aegis said:

Sure dont. But if its more damaging than a Buldozer ramming stone steps worth of Force, please enlighten.

Equal imo,neither feat is possible even by comic book peak human standards.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By MonsterStomp

@cadencev2: I don't think your car analogy works here.

• A car will surely damage the footsteps driving at 100MPH.
  • Cars have crumple zones. Its designed to soak force to protect the user. So of course the car will suffer more damage than the stone.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By Pokergeist

@monsterstomp said:

@cadencev2: I don't think your car analogy works here.

• A car will surely damage the footsteps driving at 100MPH.
  • Cars have crumble zones. Its designed to soak force to protect the user. So of course the car will suffer more damage than the stone.

Doubt it. I seen concrete barrier ramed at 90 MPH video in my Master At Arms training days. Nothing like that bro. At all.

Car has steel and hard plastic >>>>>>>>> Human flesh and bones friend :/