#201 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: @wolverine08: http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/batshotduck.jpg.html

On that link is a scan of deadshot aiming straight at Batman's face and pulling the trigger. It looks to me like he definitely wanted to kill him there. If you can somehow explain how deadshot somehow didn't want to kill him despite aiming at his head then I will believe you. I know from scans above that he refuses to kill batman sometimes but this scan says different. It makes me think that he doesn't refuse to kill him 100% of the time, and that sometimes he actually does try his hardest to kill bats

#202 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Not sure that scan would even matter if Batman and Deadshot have admitted that he holds back his shots twice. Not that it matters anyway. Batman vs bullets is about the same as Chuck Norris vs anything.

#203 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: Because he may not have been holding back at the time. That's why it matters. If there's a time where something doesn't fit with what a character says its worth bringing up. And I know batman doesn't really ever get shot unless its a shotgun or he's looking away but people are trying to say him dodging deadshots bullets arent good feats because he simply won't kill batman

#204 Edited by Wolverine08 (39006 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Dude, it's been pointed out BOTH that Floyd pulls his shots on Batman . Once by Bruce him self. What more do you want?

#205 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I've seen those scans, but ya know there are such things as retcons, continuity issues, or maybe at this point in time deadshot wasn't refusing to kill batman. I don't know. I'm no deadshot expert. And there's also the fact that people just saying things in comics doesnt mean much. But this scan shows that deadshot has tried to kill batman before so it doesn't fit with what everyone else has been telling me. Which is why its being brought up.

#206 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: Because he may not have been holding back at the time. That's why it matters. If there's a time where something doesn't fit with what a character says its worth bringing up. And I know batman doesn't really ever get shot unless its a shotgun or he's looking away but people are trying to say him dodging deadshots bullets arent good feats because he simply won't kill batman

@jayc1324 said:

@wolverine08: I've seen those scans, but ya know there are such things as retcons, continuity issues, or maybe at this point in time deadshot wasn't refusing to kill batman. I don't know. I'm no deadshot expert. And there's also the fact that people just saying things in comics doesnt mean much. But this scan shows that deadshot has tried to kill batman before so it doesn't fit with what everyone else has been telling me. Which is why its being brought up.

Okay. Do you have a scan showing Deadshot was retconned to not be holding back? And Batman saying something doesn't mean much? Even when the person he says it to doesn't object? Heh, right.

#207 Posted by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: I posted a link to a scan of deadshot shooting at Batman's head. And I'm not saying anything was retconned. I'm just saying that continuity isn't always perfect in comics and the scan I posted in the link shoes deadshot trying to kill batman.

Secondly, batman has said Shiva is one of the best fighters. Same with wonder woman. Many people say they are a master of all fighting forms but never prove it. Just saying something doesn't always make it true. Especially when there's a scan of it being false.

#208 Edited by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: I posted a link to a scan of deadshot shooting at Batman's head. And I'm not saying anything was retconned. I'm just saying that continuity isn't always perfect in comics and the scan I posted in the link shoes deadshot trying to kill batman.

Secondly, batman has said Shiva is one of the best fighters. Same with wonder woman. Many people say they are a master of all fighting forms but never prove it. Just saying something doesn't always make it true. Especially when there's a scan of it being false.

That's not what I asked for. Until it actually is retconned, any feat against Deadshot is worthless. Can you even find a scan of Batman being wrong about anything? His word is bat-law. Also, your scan doesn't show anything to be false.

#209 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: What do you mean its not what you asked for? I didn't think you asked me for anything. Also batman was wrong about the court of owls, if you read that. And wonder woman being the best fighter on earth. And also, my scan shows that deadshot does try to kill batman. If you aim at someone's head and pull the trigger you are trying to kill them

#210 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: If we counted that Cartoon, Bats should lose hard core. That was epic.

#211 Edited by Saren (25333 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44: If we counted that Cartoon, Bats should lose hard core. That was epic.

I frequently wonder if the people arguing and quibbling over the merits or otherwise of Batman debates actually read anything with Batman in it, or if they just have this generalized, vague conception of Batman comprised of arguments they've read and scans they've seen on the internet floating around in their heads that they judge characters, feats and arguments by. What part of that cartoon convinced you Batman would "lose hard core"?

#212 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: What do you mean its not what you asked for? I didn't think you asked me for anything. Also batman was wrong about the court of owls, if you read that. And wonder woman being the best fighter on earth. And also, my scan shows that deadshot does try to kill batman. If you aim at someone's head and pull the trigger you are trying to kill them

Oh I didn't did I?

@erik said:

Okay. Do you have a scan showing Deadshot was retconned to not be holding back? And Batman saying something doesn't mean much? Even when the person he says it to doesn't object? Heh, right.

Oh my. That's embarrassing. Batman said Wonder Woman is the best melee fighter and how is that wrong? She's basically a Superman level character that knows how to fight and actually uses her power in combination with her fighting ability. There is nothing wrong with what Batman said. He never said that she was the best technical fighter on Earth. So no, Batman was not wrong. Your scan shows that Deadshot had Batman in his sights for an unspecified amount of time, then he misses. Batman then later states that Deadshot pulls his shots on purpose, years after your scan. So even if Deadshot was trying to kill Batman in that scan, it was retconned to not be the case semi-recently. You are wrong about your final sentence too. Deadshot could have easily aimed at Batman's head and pulled the trigger just long enough after aiming that he knew Batman was capable of dodging.

#213 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: What's embarrassing exactly? I'm not seeing anything embarrassing. Secondly my point was that batman has said numerous people are the best fighter in the world and wonder woman isn't even one of them. People just say things in comics to make someone else look good.

Nothing I said was wrong. I have seen no retcon. In the scan I posted deadshot tried to kill batman and missed proving he does not always pull his shots.

And no deadshota did not just wait for batman to have the chance to dodge... Why would he waste a bullet like that? He aimed at batman, shot and batman dodged. Deadshot is not always scared to shoot Batman.

My scan 100% shows deadshot trying to kill Batman. Deadshot wouldn't be a good batman villian if he wasn't a threat. The idea that he's scared to shoot batman is stupid anyway and isn't true all the time as I have proved. If you disagree then whatever but this is what I believe and I have reason to. Good day to you sir.

#214 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: What's embarrassing exactly? I'm not seeing anything embarrassing. Secondly my point was that batman has said numerous people are the best fighter in the world and wonder woman isn't even one of them. People just say things in comics to make someone else look good.

Nothing I said was wrong. I have seen no retcon. In the scan I posted deadshot tried to kill batman and missed proving he does not always pull his shots.

And no deadshota did not just wait for batman to have the chance to dodge... Why would he waste a bullet like that? He aimed at batman, shot and batman dodged. Deadshot is not always scared to shoot Batman.

My scan 100% shows deadshot trying to kill Batman. Deadshot wouldn't be a good batman villian if he wasn't a threat. The idea that he's scared to shoot batman is stupid anyway and isn't true all the time as I have proved. If you disagree then whatever but this is what I believe and I have reason to. Good day to you sir.

• What's embarrassing is that you said I never asked for something, despite the fact that I asked you for something just one post prior. It means you put your foot in your mouth. Not that that's anything new.
  • Yeah but you didn't even use a correct reference. Batman never said Wonder Woman is the best fighter. You are misquoting either by accident or by direct intent. You are wrong. Batman is not.
  • Wrong again. Just about everything you ever say is wrong.
  • I wouldn't be surprised to discover that you haven't seen any retcon because it doesn't exist. Therefore, Batman's quote that Deadshot intentionally misses remains canon.
  • Hmmm... You must have a hard time understanding my posts, so I will try again. Your scan shows that Deadshot had Batman in his sights for an unspecified amount of time, then he misses. Batman then later states that Deadshot pulls his shots on purpose, years after your scan. So even if Deadshot was trying to kill Batman in that scan, it was retconned to not be the case semi-recently.
  • How can you tell that Deadshot didn't wait a fraction of a second? You only have snapshots of events in time with no indicator of how much time passes. All we see in your scan is that Deadshot aims, fires, and Batman dodges. Later, on two occasions, it is noted that Deadshot intentionally misses. What I find hilarious is that just a few days ago, it was you that went on for pages about how if it is on panel, then it is canon. Well here is your own argument biting you in the a$$ just a few days later. It is on panel twice that Deadshto pulls his shots. It's canon. Deal with it.
  • Your scan does not show that Deadshot is trying to kill Batman. Maybe once upon a time that might have been the case. But evidence has been presented that totally ruins that feat. It states without a doubt that Deadshot misses and it was verified by Deadshot himself via not challenging the deduction. You are wrong. Yet again. Happy day for me.
#215 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren said:

@cadencev2 said:

I frequently wonder if the people arguing and quibbling over the merits or otherwise of Batman debates actually read anything with Batman in it, or if they just have this generalized, vague conception of Batman comprised of arguments they've read and scans they've seen on the internet floating around in their heads that they judge characters, feats and arguments by. What part of that cartoon convinced you Batman would "lose hard core"?

Just the fact Snake Eyes took a blow that sent him flying 30 feet at super speed, and then craters solid stone with his body. Then gets up, and does ninja disappear like nothing. he moved around fine too, showing no real injury done.

That is insane high Durability feat. Batman with his non lethal attacks is not kicking or beating that into Submission anymore than he can Deathstroke, Bane, or Azrael. That was a clear super stat showing to me. Also the skill he showed with the sword, and pain tolerance to catch Storm Shadows sword with his hand was all very impressive.

But I really do not like arguing with you Saren, your mostly too witty for me to make sensible comebacks :P

#217 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: That's not really embarrassing its just a mistake. My point is that people just say things in comics it doesn't make them true. And nothing you said proved anything I said wrong really. Batman didn't just stand there and let deadshot aim at him. As soon as batman saw him he must have moved.

Also batman saying he pulls his shots can just mean that he only started pulling them recently. That makes sense. To me, it doesn't suggest that he does it every time. It sounded to me me like he was teasing deadshot in a way. You saying I'm wrong doesn't mean anything. You just have a different interpretation.

And like I said deadshot would be a crappy villian if he didn't try to kill batman.

Now we are just going in circles and I tried to end this conversation before.

#218 Posted by Wolverine08 (39006 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: That's not really embarrassing its just a mistake. My point is that people just say things in comics it doesn't make them true. And nothing you said proved anything I said wrong really. Batman didn't just stand there and let deadshot aim at him. As soon as batman saw him he must have moved.

Also batman saying he pulls his shots can just mean that he only started pulling them recently. That makes sense. To me, it doesn't suggest that he does it every time. It sounded to me me like he was teasing deadshot in a way. You saying I'm wrong doesn't mean anything. You just have a different interpretation.

And like I said deadshot would be a crappy villian if he didn't try to kill batman.

Now we are just going in circles and I tried to end this conversation before.

#219 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: What do you want? "......" What is that supposed to mean. Why butt in without anything to say?

#220 Edited by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

• People are not Batman. You can probably count the times Batman has ever been wrong on just one hand in all of his comic history.
  • Everything I said proved you wrong. It's a fact that Deadshot pulls his shots. It's been stated twice in canon.
  • Great. You want to prove that Batman meant that? Because a time-frame for when this started was never given or implied in the scans he says it in. I'll be waiting for you to present any kind of evidence to support your suggestion.
  • I'm saying you're wrong because the evidence doesn't support your claim. So yeah, it does mean you are wrong.
  • Deadshot's a crappy villain regardless of whether or not he tries to kill Batman. He's a much better antihero.
#221 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: No you did not prove anything wrong. Batman said it twice and I gave a scan showing deadshot aiming at his head. And my evidence does support my claim. He aimed at his head and shot and missed how is that even debatable?

Deadshot having a silly fear of shooting batman would make him a crappy character overall

#222 Edited by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: No you did not prove anything wrong. Batman said it twice and I gave a scan showing deadshot aiming at his head. And my evidence does support my claim. He aimed at his head and shot and missed how is that even debatable?

Oh really? Let's recap, shall we? You said Deadshot tried to kill Batman and presented very old scans of Deadshot trying to shoot Batman. I counter that with two much more recent references where it was stated that Deadshot pulls his shots when firing on Batman. Two references that Deadshot himself did not deny. I don't know if you have any clue what evidence is, but mine directly defeats yours. The only way someone could deny that is if they ignore it altogether, or have some kind of disability.

Deadshot doesn't have a fear of Batman. That's not why he misses. He respects Batman. That doesn't make him a crappy character overall, it adds depth. A fact that is probably lost on you.

#223 Posted by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: No batman saying something doesn't disprove anything. Pointing your gun at someones head and shooting is not pulling your shot. That's not debatable. And that scan supports my point.

#224 Edited by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: No batman saying something doesn't disprove anything. Pointing your gun at someones head and shooting is not pulling your shot. That's not debatable. And that scan supports my point.

It does prove something when Deadshot admits to it by refusing to argue it. Pointing a gun at someone and then shooting can be pulling your shot if you hesitate just enough for someone to not be hit. Want a live action example? How about when Data fires on the Phoenix in First Contact. Data lined up the shot perfectly for a kill shot, then fired. But we see that he hesitated just enough for it to miss. Since we cannot see time pass in comics in most cases, we can't see whether or not this is happening. BUT what we do have, is two references to Deadshot intentionally pulling shots, so he doesn't kill the man he deeply respects. And again, it is in the comics, so to reference your own argument in a different thread, it is canon. Your refusal to admit your error just makes this more fun for me.

#225 Posted by VMole (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Deadshot having a silly fear of shooting batman would make him a crappy character overall

So basically every character that has had an opportunity to kill Batman but have taken the time to gloat, hesitate in killing him, or giving him a chance to escape or fight back for whatever reason are crappy characters too? Because that's pretty much his entire rogues gallery, why is Deadshot somehow singled out for being crappy for that reason?

#226 Posted by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@vmole: Because deadshot is an assassin. If you're an assassin and scared to kill someone that makes you crappy. And ineffective.

@erik: your example isn't relevant. And there's no error to admit. He aimed at his head and shot. You are making up ways for him to be holding back but he clearly wasn't.

#227 Posted by VMole (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: ... and Batman's villains are homicidal psychopaths with their body counts going up to the thousands and have shown a complete and utter disregard for the lives of others, yet they fail in killing Batman despite having numerous opportunities and even stronger motives to kill him.

By your definition, they're crappy characters because said killers are bad at killing Batman.

#228 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: your example isn't relevant. And there's no error to admit. He aimed at his head and shot. You are making up ways for him to be holding back but he clearly wasn't.

You want to explain to me how Batman pointing out the fact that Deadshot pulls his shots is not relevant when used against a scan of Deadshot pulling his shots on Batman? LMFAO! Jesus kid.

I'm making things up, eh? Hmmm....

I totally made up those scans too. Totally a figment of my imagination.

#229 Posted by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: No the real life example you used was irrelevant. And I saw those scans earlier but my scan shows different which was my point. We did all that talking and are right back where we started.

#230 Posted by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@vmole: Some villians have their reasons for not killing Batman. And they aren't trained assassins like deadshot. Two face failing to kill bats isn't embarrassing. Because he doesn't have the skills to unlike deadshot

#231 Edited by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: No the real life example you used was irrelevant. And I saw those scans earlier but my scan shows different which was my point. We did all that talking and are right back where we started.

• Wrong! There was no real life example used. There was a live-action example used from a movie to illustrate how your statement of fact was actually a statement of ignorance or an outright lie.
  • Your scan doesn't show different. Your scan says nothing on the matter and it predates the scans where Deadshot admits to pulling his shots.
  • The only thing going in circles is your argument. But that typically happens when a turkey is separated from his head.
#232 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: OK my mistake but it still isn't relevant. And my statement us neither ignorant or a lie. And my scan does show deadshot clearly trying to shoot bats. I am not sure whose the turkey here because we are both saying the same thing over and over again so don't act like you are somehow better. This is why I tried to end this earlier, my scan stands and you disagree. That's fine but it makes sense to me and you will not change that.

#233 Edited by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 : I'm honored that the great CadenceV2 appreciated that video. I told myself and others I wouldn't come back here, but I thought a warm smile was much warranted.

#234 Edited by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: OK my mistake but it still isn't relevant. And my statement us neither ignorant or a lie. And my scan does show deadshot clearly trying to shoot bats. I am not sure whose the turkey here we are both saying the same thing over and over again so don't act like you are somehow better

• How is it not relevant? You said that if you aim a gun at someone's head and pull the trigger, you must always have the intention to kill them. I provided a live-action example of that not being true.
  • Yes, your scan does show Deadshot trying to shoot at Batman. A fact that is rendered moot because of three different occasions where it is revealed that Deadshot pulls his shots.
  • Your argument is the turkey, not you. I would never say that anyone here is a turkey. But yeah, that is one silly argument you are trying to make. Especially when you had the audacity to try to say that "if it's canon, then there is nothing to argue about" just a few days ago. It's like your whole life is centered around hypocrisy.
  • Being better is vague. I am probably superior to you in many ways but who knows if it is enough to say that I am truly 'better'.
  • LMAO your scan doesn't stand. It was soundly debunked as completely useless in any debate.
  • Anything that makes sense to you is most assuredly the incorrect way of thinking 100% of the time.
#235 Posted by Chewblocka (28 posts) - - Show Bio

this is way off-topic so I apologize in advance but anyone have a link to a full resolution picture of the Jim Lee Christian Bale Batman ? That is sweeeeeeet!

#236 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: Why should it be relevant? Its not moot or anything. It happened. And at the point where it happened Floyd was not holding back. Yes if it's canon its valid. We are not about to argue that again. Also I didn't know posting on a forum online reflected NY entire life. Since I don't know you I'm not going to respond to you saying that you are superior to me in many ways. Since there no proof of that even.

#237 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: Why should it be relevant? Its not moot or anything. It happened. And at the point where it happened Floyd was not holding back. Yes if it's canon its valid. We are not about to argue that again. Also I didn't know posting on a forum online reflected NY entire life. Since I don't know you I'm not going to respond to you saying that you are superior to me in many ways. Since there no proof of that even.

• Why should the example from Star Trek be relevant? If you don't know the answer to that, you should ask your parents for help with it.
  • Yes, your scan happened but guess what? So did the now three occasions that stated Deadshot pulls his shots.
  • Obviously he was if Deadshot admits to it.
  • What are you talking about with 'NY entire life'? That literally makes no sense.
  • There is plenty of proof that I am the superior debater and superior intellect. Good enough for me.
#238 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: Its a different scenario its not exactly relevant. Batman saying he pulls his shots doesn't change the time when deadshot didnt. And I meant my life. Not NY life. Typo. And no there's no proof you're either of those...

#239 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: Its a different scenario its not exactly relevant. Batman saying he pulls his shots doesn't change the time when deadshot didnt. And I meant my life. Not NY life. Typo. And no there's no proof you're either of those...

You don't seem to understand the simple concept of a retcon. All shots that happened before Batman's statement have been adjusted. Victory tastes so sweet. Sweetest of all when my opponent doesn't even realize he has lost.

Actually, this and my last debate are plenty evidence of both my claims. You struggle with understanding things I could as an infant. That doesn't mean you are stupid or anything. I'm simply better.

#240 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: Stop saying I don't understand stuff. I know what a retcon is. But that is not a retcon to me. Victory? No. This isn't s competition or anything. Its a conversation on comic vine.

I'm not struggling to understand anything I just disagree with you. So no that does not mean you are smarter. We don't know each other as people all you know is that there's a person going by "jayc1323" on comic vine. You know nothing about him as a person or his intelligence. And you are turning this into some type of personal battle which I why I tried to stop it earlier since you can't have a decent argument with someone

#241 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#242 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: Stop saying I don't understand stuff. I know what a retcon is. But that is not a retcon to me. Victory? No. This isn't s competition or anything. Its a conversation on comic vine.

I'm not struggling to understand anything I just disagree with you. So no that does not mean you are smarter. We don't know each other as people all you know is that there's a person going by "jayc1323" on comic vine. You know nothing about him as a person or his intelligence. And you are turning this into some type of personal battle which I why I tried to stop it earlier since you can't have a decent argument with someone

• But you clearly don't understand. You don't get how my example of how someone hesitated when firing on someone is not relevant to your scan of someone shooting at someone else, when it was made very clear that said person pulls his shots.
  • How is it not a retcon to you? It was made very clear, through multiple occasions that Deadshot pulls his shots.
  • Victory, yes.
  • Most all of the conversations I have are competitions.
  • You are struggling to understand. Very basic concepts at that. You can't disagree with something just because you don't like it. These scans were not PIS. They are canon and legitimate through the sheer fact that they were reinforced by one another.
  • The last portion of your argument doesn't interest me so... ignored.
#243 Posted by CF12793 (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik:

You remind me of Bill Murray's character in "Scrooged". Trust me, it's a compliment, not an insult.

#244 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: But I just said I'm not struggling and I do understand. So no. No victory. And yes of course you ignore the last part. I bet you didn't understand it. That's what you're doing to me. Saying I don't understand stuff when I do. I dont know which scans yoj are talking about and yes we disagree in this so whay get over you clearly are not going to change my mind. But since we are no longer talking about comics anymore I am going to have to say goodbye, and no you did not win seeing as how I'm leaving thinking the same thing I thought before. Also because you can't call it a competition if the other guy isn't competing...

#245 Posted by Wolverine08 (39006 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@erik:

You remind me of Bill Murray's character in "Scrooged". Trust me, it's a compliment, not an insult.

LOL.

#246 Posted by senglord (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: quote:

@dagmar_merrill said:

@medulaoblaganda said:

@punyparker: sooooooooo!! does that mean he can't be beaten? i can list street level characters that can burst is ass.

wolverine

captain america barely

spider man

agent venom

deadpool

electra

power man

daredevil

and

shang chi

Bolded ones are debatable.

Agreed.

:end quote

X-23 is also debatable with standard gear.

#247 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@erik:

HAHA that's one of the kinder references that people have made for me. So thank you. :p

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: But I just said I'm not struggling and I do understand. So no. No victory. And yes of course you ignore the last part. I bet you didn't understand it. That's what you're doing to me. Saying I don't understand stuff when I do. I dont know which scans yoj are talking about and yes we disagree in this so whay get over you clearly are not going to change my mind. But since we are no longer talking about comics anymore I am going to have to say goodbye, and no you did not win seeing as how I'm leaving thinking the same thing I thought before. Also because you can't call it a competition if the other guy isn't competing...

• You can say you do understand without actually understanding. You understand this, right?
  • My victory wasn't contingent on whether or not you understood the argument being put against you. While the fact that you do not understand that isn't necessarily a point in my favor for my argument, it sure is fun to point out.
  • Yeah, I ignored it and gave a reason why I ignored it. It didn't interest me. You pointing out the fact that I like to argue is not a win for you.
  • No. I am saying you do not understand things when you show a clear lack of understanding. Do you understand that Deadshot admitted to pulling his shots? If the answer is no, then you obviously do not understand the conversation being had here.
  • You don't know which scans I am talking about?! While at the same time trying to say you fully understand the conversation being had? I... I... I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I posted the scans that place yours in the realm of irrelevancy not more than 8 posts ago. And you have no idea what scans I am talking about. Yeah sure. You fully understand. I'm so convinced of your level of understanding.
  • I'm not going to change your mind only because you are choosing to ignore the facts. Which is fine by me. I'm not trying to convince you. I'm only trying to show everyone else that your claim was nonsense. Soooooo.... Victory. :D
  • My victory wasn't contingent on whether or not I convinced you either. Almost everyone I trounce in a debate refuses to admit when I'm right. That's what makes it fun.
  • Sure you can call it a competition if the other guy is not competing. Would you say a race is not a race just because one guy chose to not show up or leave half way through the race? A race is still a race, a debate is still a debate. One that you have clearly lost.
#248 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: 1. Didn't even read all of that

2. No you didn't win anything

3. You aren't understanding that I have understood everything you said

4. I can't admit your right if you're not right. I admit when I'm wrong but I'm simply not wrong here.

5. My point has not been proven as nonsense. My scan disproves the notion that Floyd always pulls his shots which was a stupid idea anyway. Also I wasn't sure if you meant the scans from our old argument or the one from this argument. You referenced our older argument so that's why I was confused. So that doesn't mean I am not understanding you

6. This argument is very old to me now and I'm kind of tired of it. I forgot I was even having this with you so I'm done with it.

Feel free to respond or whatever you want but know that unless you say something that hasn't already been said I will not respond. This is old.

#249 Edited by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: 1. Didn't even read all of that

2. No you didn't win anything

3. You aren't understanding that I have understood everything you said

4. I can't admit your right if you're not right. I admit when I'm wrong but I'm simply not wrong here.

5. My point has not been proven as nonsense. My scan disproves the notion that Floyd always pulls his shots which was a stupid idea anyway. Also I wasn't sure if you meant the scans from our old argument or the one from this argument. You referenced our older argument so that's why I was confused. So that doesn't mean I am not understanding you

6. This argument is very old to me now and I'm kind of tired of it. I forgot I was even having this with you so I'm done with it.

Feel free to respond or whatever you want but know that unless you say something that hasn't already been said I will not respond. This is old.

• Don't care.
  • How would you even know if you didn't read it? ;)
  • I don't think 'understand' means what you think it means.
  • You're* And how can you not be wrong? You posted a scan, I posted three that prove you wrong. You say,

and think you won the argument.

• Care to explain how your older scan disproves my newer scans? Especially when my newer scans are directly impacting your older one? That's going to be fun to watch.
  • This is the second time you are saying you are done with me in this conversation. Might have even been more but I'm only counting the ones from the most recent posts. How many more times are you going to be 'done' with me? :)
  • It's old because you ran out of ways to say, "nu-uh cause I dunt liek it."
#250 Edited by Jayc1324 (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: But you're three didn't prove me wrong...

And no its old because its like four hours old...

I will be done with you as many times as I want until I actually am done with you. And way to be childish correcting my typos like that means anything. And no I do not think i won the argument because I have not convinced you of anything. And neither have you done to me. There's nothing to win here. Also, I don't talk how you seem to think I do based on your last sentence.

For the last time, your scans say Floyd hold back and I posted a scan of him not. Simple