#101 Edited by Jayc1324 (13140 posts) - - Show Bio

@micah: Does snake eyes usually carry armor piercing rounds? Just asking because I don't know. Secondly batman can just dodge that round. Or throw a smoke bomb. Or toss a batarang in the barrel. And its not like he can't fight through a bullet anyway. Thirdly I'm not sure if an armor piercing round is good enough to Pierce Batman's armor but maybe. Lastly, where did you hear about the disorder?

#102 Posted by medulaoblaganda (977 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: just because he is batman that doesn't mean he can't be beaten. snake eyes will put him down for good.

#103 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2178 posts) - - Show Bio
#104 Edited by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_cloud_: Just accept it dude. Chi didn't add anything that Batman couldn't accomplish without.

#105 Edited by VMole (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@vmole: No. Bullets aren't like punches. You can't pull them. That's simply makes no sense. And deadshot legitimately tries to kill batman. You are trying to debunk the feats if batman dodging his bullets but it still stands. Batman dodges bullets without cover all the time and has done this to deadshot before. And anyway, you ignored the other things I posted explaining why batman won't get shot.

Say I had superhuman accuracy when it comes to hitting things with guns and I wanted to shoot Batman in the chest or in the face with an armor piercing round, there's no viable cover available for him at all and anything else he can put between him and me wouldn't provide any sort of protection and I'd just shoot right through. I could kill him at my discretion, but because of a psychological block I have against killing him, at the very last second before I pull the trigger, I twist my aim so it goes away from one of Batman's vital areas to either hit him in an extremity where it is less likely to cause significant harm or outright miss him.

It's not a hard concept to understand at all.

#106 Edited by Jayc1324 (13140 posts) - - Show Bio

@vmole: It is hard to understand when you phrase it wrong. "Pulling" is used for punches and has a specific meaning related to that. So saying he pulls his shots is awkward.

Secondly, batman doesn't need cover to dodge bullets so he can dodge it wherever dead shot shoots, deadshot has aimed straight at batman before so him "pulling his shots" isn't always true. And snake eyes isn't deadshot...

#107 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp : Stereotypical Batwankery at its finest. "Batman can do anything, but no one has to prove he can!"

#108 Posted by Stormdriven (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Snake a lot more and wish he had won, but it really isn't a shocking win for Bats. This would be a great battle, wish I could see it play out.

#109 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_cloud_: Calling me a batwanker doesn't make your point about chi any true.

#110 Posted by Wolverine08 (45006 posts) - - Show Bio
#111 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@dark_cloud_: Calling me a batwanker doesn't make your point about chi any true.

BATWANKER.

You know... Cloud is going to think you're serious lol.

#112 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2178 posts) - - Show Bio
#113 Edited by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio
#114 Posted by Wolverine08 (45006 posts) - - Show Bio
#115 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio
#116 Edited by micah (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: I'm pretty sure he carries armor piercing rounds. Batman can dodge the rounds but I wouldn't put it past SE to tag him. Smoke bombs wouldn't be effective in this battle since they both have demonstrated fighting vision impaired and still fighting at 100%. Batarang could go either way, but since he does this with bullets: (see first image) I think he could intercept them.

Also SE doesn't just stand their and shoot he charges as he fires jumping around and flying through the air to close the distance of his opponent and get into melee where he excels and overwhelm them at the same time (see second image) and SE moves at amazing speeds (see third image)

It may not make much of a difference but he may be able to catch him off guard and force his concentration on blocking the bullets and not on the swiftly approaching SE, and like I said get that all important sword slash to the gut. Bats can probably multitask, but you never know .

The Deadshot mental block I told you about. I heard from another viner that he has a mental block when it comes to targeting Batman because he reminds him of his dead brother, which subconsciously forces him to pull his shots

#117 Posted by Wolverine08 (45006 posts) - - Show Bio
#118 Posted by PunyParker (12191 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: just because he is batman that doesn't mean he can't be beaten. snake eyes will put him down for good.

But....but.....but.....he's Batman!! :P

#119 Edited by patrat18 (10631 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc said:

Can't snake eyes just shoot him?

Lmfaoo good luck with that.

#120 Posted by patrat18 (10631 posts) - - Show Bio

Saren shut down all arguments for Se with his scans and comments. I don't see why people are still trying to debate on something when it is over. If you feel that strongly about it make a poll.

#121 Posted by VMole (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Except I'm not phrasing it wrong, I am an avid shooter and I hear people 'pulling' their shots at the range all the time. People commonly pull their shots off target, some in certain directions more than others, it happens all the time for various reasons.

#122 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp : I had proven feats. You had unproven claims. Not sure how you're helping your case here, "buddy." All you're doing is showing how incompetent you are.

#123 Posted by Super_Buck (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

People just can't let go can they? The Snake fans are actually outweighing the Bat fans.

#124 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_cloud_: Saren did a good enough job against the arguments made for Snake. Though I don't think you understand what I'm saying about chi.

#125 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2178 posts) - - Show Bio
#126 Posted by Super_Buck (1592 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Posted by medulaoblaganda (977 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: sooooooooo!! does that mean he can't be beaten? i can list street level characters that can burst is ass.

wolverine

captain america barely

spider man

agent venom

deadpool

electra

power man

daredevil

and

shang chi

#128 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10003 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: sooooooooo!! does that mean he can't be beaten? i can list street level characters that can burst is ass.

wolverine

captain america barely

spider man

agent venom

deadpool

electra

power man

daredevil

and

shang chi

Bolded ones are debatable.

#129 Edited by micah (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
#130 Posted by Jayc1324 (13140 posts) - - Show Bio

@vmole: well excuse me for questioning your shootin mastery or whatever. Pulling shots just sounds stupid to me. Anyway, deadshot clearly tries to kill batman and batman has still dodge him before. Batmans also dodged numerous people shooting ag him at once

#131 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp : What does Saren have to do with out current issue? I understand nicely. I understand that you're so incompetent, that you feel chi doesn't matter, and Batman can accomplish any feat irregardless of those feats being chi-based. You've slammed into a brick wall. I didn't realize this was so difficult for you.

@super_buck : You and MonsterStomp sure seem to be the same person to me. Both of you are ignoring my request to prove that Batman can copy chi-based attacks without using chi and having the same result as Snake-Eyes. Post them already.

#132 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10003 posts) - - Show Bio

@micah said:

@dagmar_merrill: Shang-Chi is not debatable everyone else I agree with

I agree Shang Chi would win, he said "i can list street level characters that can burst is ass." Which to me with a bit of ease. Batman could win 3 or 4 out of 10.

#133 Posted by VMole (635 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Edited by Jayc1324 (13140 posts) - - Show Bio

@micah: I only meant that the smoke bombs would mess up snake eyes aim. And i am sure batman can multitask. He has dodged bullets from different people and angles all at once before so he can probaby handle one guy running at him

#135 Posted by medulaoblaganda (977 posts) - - Show Bio

@dagmar_merrill: agent venom and spiderman will burst is ass, why because both of them are much stronger than the bat. especially their agility and speed. with that, they beat batman. spiderman usually hold back. so both of them are included in my list.

#136 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_cloud_: What has Snake's chi based attacks accomplished besides failing to kill Storm? Batman has punched through rocket proof glass. That feat >> failing to kill Storm.

#137 Edited by micah (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

@dagmar_merrill: Ohhh Okay, I think next battle of the month should be Shang-Chi that would be epic debating and if someone thinks he's inferior to Batman, well then they simply don't read comics

#138 Edited by Jayc1324 (13140 posts) - - Show Bio

@vmole: Deadshot doesn't do that all the time. And he only kills people when there is money put up for it. And half the time when he's fighting batman he's not actually targeting him for money which takes away his motivation. Plus, there have been times when he has actually tried to killed batman. Those scans do nothing to disprove the times batman has dodged his bullets or the fact that batman almost never gets shot and can dodge anyone's bullets. But nice try.

#139 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10003 posts) - - Show Bio

@dagmar_merrill: agent venom and spiderman will burst is ass, why because both of them are much stronger than the bat. especially their agility and speed. with that, they beat batman. spiderman usually hold back. so both of them are included in my list.

I.. didn't say they wouldn't win?

#140 Posted by micah (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Yeah lol probably could but you never know

#141 Posted by jashro44 (23672 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to be this guy but that feat of batman cracking glass which would withstand a bazooka would make him stronger then spider-man. Peter was in that same position before and he didn't crack glass as much as batman. Only difference being is Bruce was even being weakened when cracking glass.

Now granted this could be a low showing for spider-man I guess but even so...

I honestly think that feat is PIS. Batman isn't that strong on average. With that said he is a lot stronger then snake eyes is IMO. I think this fight is closer then some will admit though.

#142 Edited by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Well the glass was by his estimate IIRC. And its hardly the first time he's broken through unbreakable glass. He was kicked through the glass on Wayne Tower, not by his own striking feats but his durability clearly held up to it.

#143 Posted by jashro44 (23672 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Well the glass was by his estimate IIRC.

It was Talia who said the glass could withstand a RPG.

#144 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio
#145 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp : You're still dodging my request. If Batman is so awesome-possum, why am I not seeing those scans?

#146 Edited by medulaoblaganda (977 posts) - - Show Bio
#147 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio
#148 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp : Batman accomplishing the same technique without chi that Snake-Eyes accomplished with chi.

#149 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio
#150 Posted by Wolverine08 (45006 posts) - - Show Bio