Batman & Batgirl vs Captain America & Iron Fist

• 114 results
leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@monsterstomp: He was holding back on them both. Since they made nothing bad really to Batman or any familiar he will be holding back to them. Plain and simple

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@leonkarlen123: Batman doesn't care if criminals have done something bad to him, they're criminals. He doesn't have a soft spot for women, especially Shiva who he knows is the worlds deadliest assassin.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By reaverlation

@monsterstomp: Just a heads up,I removed equipment,weapons,and Chi.Just straight H2H and fisticuffs :)

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Worlds deadliest assassin? no, Deathstroke's title is World's deadliest assassin and as Bruce has a personality he takes it more easy on the people he thinks are weaker. He has a soft side at all

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Shiva has been regarded as one of the worlds deadliest assassins amongst Deathstroke and Deadshot. My point stand, show me where Batman stated he holds back on Shiva because she's a girl.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I have no directly scan but we can assume that because of his showings against creatures like Clayface and Solomon Grundy.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Well, yeah man. He's not bloodusted/trying to kill her, haha. So naturally he wouldn't employ the same methods to subdue the former as the latter.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Batman held back against Deathstroke and Slade isn't a girl.If Bruce decides to,he will go Morals Off no matter who it is

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BoringPerson

Morals off Batman is featless... but nonetheless, probably terrifying to behold.

Batman is technically more skilled than Deathstroke, but Deathstroke can often beat him because he has an easy time predicting Batman because Batman's fighting style is harshly in favor of incapacitating strikes rather than killing blows... nothing less than a killing blow has much of a chance of taking down armored healing factored Deathstroke.

My heart says team 1 because of no morals Batman... but seeing as he's completely featless, team 2 should take it.

whysoserious1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and Fist

69ballzdeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By oceanmaster21

Team 1 FTW

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Stormdriven

In an extremely close fight, I think the Marvel team can take this. Cap will take a 6/10 majority over Batman IMO, and Danny is more than capable of holding his own against Cassie. He can stall long enough for Cap to beat Bats and wait for his help.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough fight cap can't beat either one ironfist is the upper hand here but I don't think he can pull both of their weight so team 2

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@leonkarlen123 said:

Someone give me a proof that Cassie is a better fighter than Batman. He did not want to take Shiva down because she is obviously a girl and he did not want to hurt her so he stalemated

"Someone give me a proof that Cassie is a better fighter than Batman."

Cassie making Batman look like some defensless old man:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/cassandra-cainbat-girl-and-deathstroke-vs-captain-america-and-wolverine-dc-vs-mar-17192.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/cassandra-cainbat-girl-and-deathstroke-vs-captain-america-and-wolverine-dc-vs-mar-17481.jpg

Besides, Batman himself, has basically told Cassie, that she is a better fighter than him, he said: " Tim is not the fighter you are, no-one is! ":

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3778/batgirl2005824.jpg

" He did not want to take Shiva down because she is obviously a girl and he did not want to hurt her so he stalemated "

Fail!...Batman himself, has stated that Lady Shiva is the best fighter in the world, and that he has never defeated her in a fair H2H fight:

here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/990122-08.jpg

here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/990119-batgirl_023_14.jpg

and here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111115760/3313629-1400588890-18754.jpg

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Team 1 wins in a good fight 6/10 or 7/10

Since this fight, is just H2H Batman should be able to beat Cap, and then help Cassie who should be stallemating Iron Fist, and then, Cassie + Batman would stomp Iron Fist easly.

P.S: this, is if Iron Fist doesn't have his chi amps here...if he has them, then he solos.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Iron Fist is too much.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another one for the Bats!

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought the general consensus was that Cap would beat Batman in a straight h2h fight, given Cap's physical stats would edge him the win in a long battle?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought the general consensus was that Cap would beat Batman in a straight h2h fight, given Cap's physical stats would edge him the win in a long battle?

Not if Batman can K.O him first...i'm not saying Batman wins easy at all...they would be, neck and neck...but Bruce is peak-human, and is superior H2H to Cap

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Bats can beat a chi-less Danny, and Cass might be able to handle cap.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all actually think that bruce could beat steve without in pure h2h steve is no D grade metahuman he is more agile and significantly stronger than batman

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all actually think that bruce could beat steve without in pure h2h steve is no D grade metahuman he is more agile and significantly stronger than batman

Significantly? Nah.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without the shield and chi team 1. With it I'm going marvel. Classic matchup very cool

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: That's the thing. Batman can't KO him first. And I don't know why you bring up Batman being peak human, since Cap is beyond that. Batman is the much better martial artist, without a doubt; but Cap with his physicals and considerable skill would draw the fight out and eventually win due to better physicals and endurance.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@stormdriven said:

@bat_girl_cc: That's the thing. Batman can't KO him first. And I don't know why you bring up Batman being peak human, since Cap is beyond that. Batman is the much better martial artist, without a doubt; but Cap with his physicals and considerable skill would draw the fight out and eventually win due to better physicals and endurance.

It's debatable, there's no way to know for sure who would win, since they are from different universes, we can't even compare they fighting history against another fighters who have also fought the other. I think Batman would win 6/10 against Cap, because he is a superior fighter, it's hard, but i can see Batman taking a small majority of wins over Cap

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Both with full gear, sure. Makes for arguably the closest fight in comic book history. In straight h2h though, Cap has the skill to keep up and the physicals to give him the slight majority.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Both with full gear, sure. Makes for arguably the closest fight in comic book history. In straight h2h though, Cap has the skill to keep up and the physicals to give him the slight majority.

Cap has the skills to keep up with Batman?...No, he hasn't!...he's certainly no slouch either, but Batman is a top tier in DC as far H2H goes

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, i just saw in the OP the morals are off...that makes it harder for Bat-Family...but i'm still going with them! :P

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Sorry, I meant skill coupled with his physicals to keep up. Cap has fought and stalemated, even beaten some of the best martial artists in the Marvel U. And even in the fights he has lost, he usually puts up a pretty good fight.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Sorry, I meant skill coupled with his physicals to keep up. Cap has fought and stalemated, even beaten some of the best martial artists in the Marvel U. And even in the fights he has lost, he usually puts up a pretty good fight.

So basically you think that one fight betwen them should be even, with Batman landing more blows, and dodging more, but eventually losing the fight, due to Cap's physicals?...yeah, could be, i can agree with this, but notice that Batman's stricking power is quite scary even for a peak-human, he can hurt Cap if he doesn't hold back, now, can he K.O Cap before the fight starts draging out to much, and he starts losing?...i don't know that, but i think he could, and would ;)

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: No, I mean both with full gear would be a close fight, most likely a stalemate due to Batman's gadgets and Cap's physicals/shield. That is the even fight. In a straight h2h fight, Cap has dealt with people similar to Batman and beaten them. Given, some of them don't have as much skill, but have comparable stats and striking power. I know Batman has great striking power, but so does Cap. But ultimately, Cap's physicals would grant him the win in an extremely close fight. And if anything, Batman wouldn't necessarily be dodging or landing more blows than Cap would.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32 said:

Significantly? Nah.

Significantly as in 8 times stronger? no. More like 2 times stronger and maybe 1.5 times more agile

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: No, I mean both with full gear would be a close fight, most likely a stalemate due to Batman's gadgets and Cap's physicals/shield. That is the even fight. In a straight h2h fight, Cap has dealt with people similar to Batman and beaten them. Given, some of them don't have as much skill, but have comparable stats and striking power. I know Batman has great striking power, but so does Cap. But ultimately, Cap's physicals would grant him the win in an extremely close fight. And if anything, Batman wouldn't necessarily be dodging or landing more blows than Cap would.

Still Batman ;) and i doubt Cap would be so even with bruce anyway, it could be even, but not THAT even...Batman should land a bit more hits, and dodge a bit more IMO

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Barely.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, biggest reason is morals off cap. In civil war (with the shield) he actually knocked the metal off a depowered iron mans face and was about to kill him. Even without the shield that represents significant striking power, enough to possibly oneshot bats or cain with a direct blow to the head. Or he can just pull a neck snap.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Ok, and why would you think so? This fight is about as even as you can find. I see no reason as to why Bruce should be landing more hits/be tagged less in a h2h fight than Steve

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@stormdriven said:

@bat_girl_cc: Ok, and why would you think so? This fight is about as even as you can find. I see no reason as to why Bruce should be landing more hits/be tagged less in a h2h fight than Steve

Because Bruce is better than Steve at H2H, who would win is very hard to say, because Batman could find an opening and K.O Cap, or losing in a long fight...it depends if Bruce can K.O Steve or not, faster than he would eventually start losing ground on the fight.

If neither of them toke this seriously, and they just wanted to test one another, it would be a stallemate, with the conditions stated in the O.P it's anyones guess...with that said, i like Batman more, so he wins! ;)

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: So you don't have a real reason as to why Batman would win over Cap. I already discussed why Batman being better than Steve in h2h isn't the tipping point here.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@stormdriven said:

@bat_girl_cc: So you don't have a real reason as to why Batman would win over Cap. I already discussed why Batman being better than Steve in h2h isn't the tipping point here.

Like i said, i think it's as likely Bruce K.O Cap soon, due to superior H2H abillity/skills, as is likely the 2 fight evenly for like 2 hours non stop, and then Cap just starts to dominating Bruce and eventually K.O him...my vote: Batman wins 5.6/10

Zainu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody here forgets that Cassandra is a high-end bullet timer and that Cap shouldn't be able to even touch her. I'm not familiar with Danny, so I'm not sure if Danny would be able to lay a finger on her. However, in her own series, Cass has gone up against a metahuman with superstrength and bested him in a hth fight. Strength is barely a factor here. Cass can and will(with morals off) beat Steve blind before he even recognizes what happens.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think team 2 will take this in a very, very close fight.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Cap beats Batman in a H2H fight with chi-less Iron Fist losing against Cass. Cap takes slight majority in a second fight with Batgirl IMO.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: It's just as likely then that Cap could end the fight between them, since he has greater speed and strength that Bruce does. But since their disadvantages even out with their advantages, this makes this an even fight. And it comes down to who lasts longer, which inevitably will be Steve.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@zainu said:

Everybody here forgets that Cassandra is a high-end bullet timer and that Cap shouldn't be able to even touch her. I'm not familiar with Danny, so I'm not sure if Danny would be able to lay a finger on her. However, in her own series, Cass has gone up against a metahuman with superstrength and bested him in a hth fight. Strength is barely a factor here. Cass can and will(with morals off) beat Steve blind before he even recognizes what happens.

I know that, i'm huge fan of the character! :) the question here, is not if she can beat Cap, or not, she can and would do it easly, the thing is, by feats, Cassie = Danny (with limited Chi) and Batman = Cap...Now, Cassie's Body Reading should give her the edge in a fight against Iron Fist, but it would be even, Anyway, everyone here is just discussing Batman vs Cap, because they are the ones with the biggest fanbases, and it's hard for the fanboys and the fangirls, to admit thei're character loses xD

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zainu: But she had problems with her body reading when she fought Deathstroke, who is quite similar to Steve. And Danny is one of the most skilled martial artists in the Marvel U, slightly better than Batman in straight h2h

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@stormdriven said:

@zainu: But she had problems with her body reading when she fought Deathstroke, who is quite similar to Steve. And Danny is one of the most skilled martial artists in the Marvel U, slightly better than Batman in straight h2h

I Know that, but fact is, despite that, Deathstroke never landed one single blow on her during their first fight, they had another one, but Cassie had been drugged recently, so i don't even count that one, anyway, both of those encaunters ended in stallemate, mostly because Slade runned away...actually, Deathstroke admitted himself to Cassie that he can't beat her in a fair H2H fight:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67956/1958270-1954044_batgirl_fight_super.jpg

and in H2H Cassie + Body Reading > Batman:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/cassandra-cainbat-girl-and-deathstroke-vs-captain-america-and-wolverine-dc-vs-mar-17192.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/cassandra-cainbat-girl-and-deathstroke-vs-captain-america-and-wolverine-dc-vs-mar-17481.jpg

In H2H it's: Cassie = I.F (with limited Chi) > Batman = Cap