Batman (BATB) vs Robin (TT) and Batman (DCAU)

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In this battle, Batman will take on Batman and Robin, who will win?

The first Batman is animated Batman from Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Robin is from the animated Teen Titans, and his partner Batman is from the DCAU

Standard gear for all. However, no vehicles, and BATB Batman does not have access to any of his armors

Fight takes place in Gotham City at twilight. Starting distance is 25 feet.

All are in character. Victory by ko

Who wins?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brave and the Bold, his striking feats were Silver Age level sh!t which was rather the point of the show.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brave and the Bold, his striking feats were Silver Age level sh!t which was rather the point of the show.

The Silver Age-ness does make it hard to do battles with Brave and the Bold characters, thought Robin's limited toon force and the Batgod could be a good match

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By mickey-mouse

Team overwhelms him.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Team overwhelms him.

BATB Batman's done some pretty crazy stuff, why do you think the team can handle him and his gear?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: They have done some crazy stuff as well. Batgod hit sinestro with a Batarang and KOED him.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@arcus: They have done some crazy stuff as well. Batgod hit sinestro with a Batarang and KOED him.

True. Sinestro didn't have shields or anything up though

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: True and I will say that's a low showing for someone who was soloing a GL & Supes simultaneously, but it is what it is.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Arcus1

@lukehero: oh yeah, I forgot he did that, in Supes TAS right?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Yeah it was in the Supes series

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Brave and the Bold Batman has clearly done a lot of insane feats whereas DCAU Batman isn't as impressive unless you're watching his featless closely. Robin's feats aren't close to this Batman either. BATB Batman wins.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zaied

@arcus: I thought he did have his shields up? There was a yellow glow around him as he was attacking at least. Either way, it's pretty ridiculous considering Sinestro's RT should technically be lightspeed.

I say Team wins. DCAU Batman is even more ridiculous with his game tie in, and Robin has the feats. For future reference, The Batman has amazing feats if you don't want to use BATB.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

@arcus: I thought he did have his shields up? There was a yellow glow around him as he was attacking at least. Either way, it's pretty ridiculous considering Sinestro's RT should technically be lightspeed.

I say Team wins. DCAU Batman is even more ridiculous with his game tie in, and Robin has the feats. For future reference, The Batman has amazing feats if you don't want to use BATB.

I don't think so, but I don't remember exactly. Why should his reactions be lightspeed?

@leo-343 said:

Team.

Any reasons?

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zaied

@arcus: When he was fighting Flash he stated his beams move at the speed of light (as fast as him), and we know John's move at that speed as well since he needed to bridge Flash to the sun with his ring. Since Sinestro can fight and react to John's beams in combat, a batarang should be moving in slow motion to him. Then again, Joker managed to tag Superman with his acid and AFTER giving him a heads up about it..

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

@arcus: When he was fighting Flash he stated his beams move at the speed of light (as fast as him), and we know John's move at that speed as well since he needed to bridge Flash to the sun with his ring. Since Sinestro can fight and react to John's beams in combat, a batarang should be moving in slow motion to him. Then again, Joker managed to tag Superman with his acid and AFTER giving him a heads up about it..

Yeah, but he couldn't tag Flash, because he couldn't think at the speed of light. Might've been some hyperbole too

@leo-343 said:

Team.

Any reasons?