1Up!

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By comic_book_fan

ultimately come down to wolverine and batman the fight will take hours but Logan is the last one standing.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Unless Bruce's uses his magnetic gear, Wolverine could most likely solo both rounds........

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Stronger

Leaning towards Batman and Bane.

Batman of Bane should be able to handle Silver Samurai,and then come and help each other against Wolverine.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1up!

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolvie could solo team stomps

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Team Wolverine. All he has to do is connect with a punch one time to mess any of the other guys up really badly.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Wolvie could solo team stomps

Nope,try again.

So is this a new version of SS? if not I think either Bat's or Bane could take him and then help the other with Wolverine.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: I don't need to try anything. You haven't proved jack. Wolvie solos.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12 god_spawn  Moderator
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@entropy_aegis: I don't need to try anything. You haven't proved jack. Wolvie solos.

Wolverine could solo both rounds, but he definitely solos round 2 easily. Batman and Bane would stand no chance against bloodlusted wolverine. If there was prep at all, this could be a completely different story. Batman or Bane with no prep have no answer for either SS or Wolvie.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which SS is it? Kenuichio or Shingen?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By entropy_aegis
Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO prep? My vote goes to team 2.

Batman and Bane wouldn't have a clue on what to do with Wolverine and Silver Samurai. Of course it is just my opinion no offense to the fans.,lol

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

Batman of Bane should be able to handle Silver Samurai,and then come and help each other against Wolverine.

How are they both gonna take on Silver Samurai with Wolverine there?? Is he just standing in a corner watching them double tag team SS??

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 god_spawn  Moderator

I think some people are overlooking Silver Samurai. Granted the pic is Harada, so out of the two I'd assume we should use him, his power does allow him to cut through virtually anything short of adamantium. The guy's landed some kill shots on Wolverine before and he survived because of his healing factor. So SS has what it takes to best Bruce up close, at a distance, Wayne obviously takes it. Bane would be a bit harder due to his pain tolerance, mass, and strength, but he isn't beating Logan either and SS needs to make his shots count on him, though. I think whoever fights Logan is getting taken out quickly and Harada can at least hold out before someone else falls.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zijuun

No offence, but this battle is a joke; or as we would call it on the Vine, a stomp or mismatch.

Wolverine could literally solo this battle. His fighting skills are on-par with Batman's fighting skills already seen when he faced Captain America, if not then close. He has an insanely bad~*** healing factor, an adamantium skeleton that neither Batman or Bane can pentrate in this set-up and he has superior speed. Wolverine skins team 1 alive while Silver Samurai watches and eats Ramen. =3

Adding Silver Samurai to the battle would be over~kill or as I would call it: icing on the cake.

-Zijuun! ;D

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Definitely team 2, though it's worth noting we've yet to see how New 52 Bane holds up to cutting and slashing attacks.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd put my money on Team Wolverine due to superior Damage Output and Overall Durability.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Stronger

@lordraiden said:

@stronger said:

How are they both gonna take on Silver Samurai with Wolverine there?? Is he just standing in a corner watching them double tag team SS??

Dude,Silver Samurai got humiliated by Elektra.Not to say Wolverine destroys every time.Either Bane or Batman should be able to handle him with .Especially if we are using the new 52 versions.

Now as long as Batman figures out that Wolverine 's skeleton or claws are made from a metallic alloy vulnerable to magnetism,he will use his gadgets against him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now as for New 52 Bane,he is an animal.He tossed around Batman like a ragdoll,and destroyed the whole Talons team on his own.About the Talons: Batman needed an Iron Man like suit to beat them and still he was losing.And Bane managed to wreck them all.Moreover,he has a healing factor a little less strong than Wolverine.

Considering all these,Bane should be able hold off Wolverine long enough for Batman to finish Samurai and come to his aid.

Batman and Bane win 8-9/10 battles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the people saying that Wolverine solos are completely wrong. Batman could defeat Wolverine on his own, but it would be an extremely tough fight. I don't know that much about Silver Samurai though.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By TDK_1997

Team Bats should win.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 ftw

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger: That can't be said to be standard gear because IIRC he's only used it once in the New 52 and it was when he was going after people he specifically knew had a lot of metal on them

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Stronger

@dondave said:

@stronger: That can't be said to be standard gear because IIRC he's only used it once in the New 52 and it was when he was going after people he specifically knew had a lot of metal on them

I know he used it only once but he didn't need to use it somewhere else.Can you prove it's not standart equipment?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dondave

@stronger: The problem is that it cannot be proven that it is standard equipment because he doesn't use it on a regular basis. Batman uses his batarangs, grappling hooks and other gadgets on a regular basis which allows us to say it could be used in a random encounter, however in this case he only used it once and for a specific target, leading me to believe it's not standard equipment

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scenario 1: Wolverine and Silver Samurai

Scenario 2: Batman and Bane

Wolverine already has slighted morals, Bruce without morals nerve strikes Logan, electricutes him to stun him, then cuts his head off with a Batarang. And that's just a random way. Bruce has chemical toxins, sonic emitters that make even normal humans fall, cryopellets.. Etc. If he's not afraid to kill, Logan dies. Silver Samurai could easily be dispatched by Bane who's actually impressive in the new 52. He's skilled, as fast as as strong as Logan. So it's interplaceable

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@stronger: The problem is that it cannot be proven that it is standard equipment because he doesn't use it on a regular basis. Batman uses his batarangs, grappling hooks and other gadgets on a regular basis which allows us to say it could be used in a random encounter, however in this case he only used it once and for a specific target, leading me to believe it's not standard equipment

Well,considering this if Batman doesn't have his magnets,he has sonics.And sure this is standart equipment.If a single thunderclap is able to nearly K.O. Wolverine,then sonics bring him down.

Again Team DC ftw.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#32  Edited By time1

this is nothing but Batman love. Batman and Bane may be able beat Silver Samurai but not Wolverine. None of them are as brutal as he is and none of them has a healing factor. Team wolverine would win

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@stronger said:

@dondave said:

Well,considering this if Batman doesn't have his magnets,he has sonics.And sure this is standart equipment.If a single thunderclap is able to nearly K.O. Wolverine,then sonics bring him down.

Again Team DC ftw.

A single thunderclap has never nearly KO'd Wolverine before. The only time one has effected him was the Grey Hulk fight and all it did was piss him off. He's withstood thunderclaps from Hulk a few more times and the Thing before and they didn't bother him.

Team DC gets slaughtered.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Wolverine already has slighted morals, Bruce without morals nerve strikes Logan, electricutes him to stun him, then cuts his head off with a Batarang. And that's just a random way. Bruce has chemical toxins, sonic emitters that make even normal humans fall, cryopellets.. Etc. If he's not afraid to kill, Logan dies. Silver Samurai could easily be dispatched by Bane who's actually impressive in the new 52. He's skilled, as fast as as strong as Logan. So it's interplaceable

Nerve strikes don't work on Logan, Shingen's didn't when his healing factor was nerfed, and neither did Echo's whom she learned from Daredevil. And he can't cut his head off either. Hulk couldn't pull his arms off, Dracula couldn't, Ba'al couldn't either. Logan's joints and connective tissues are incredibly strong. So why you believe Logan just seems to be standing there to let this all happen because he already has "slighted morals" which is just a weak defense IMO to try and say Bruce will completely be without morals when Logan has shown he doesn't always try and kill to begin with but now he can be bloodlusted himself, gets to stand there while Bruce cuts his head off with a batarang. Wolverine has already fought through nerve gas, knock out gas, thunderclaps and sonics, being tased etc, so nothing Bruce really does from the start is just dropping him to begin with and Bane isn't even as skilled as Bruce so he isn't a better fighter than Logan, hasn't shown Logan's speed either and he is stronger, but that doesn't make much of a difference here.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not on my Watch! :P

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Nerve strikes don't work on Logan, Shingen's didn't when his healing factor was nerfed, and neither did Echo's whom she learned from Daredevil. And he can't cut his head off either. Hulk couldn't pull his arms off, Dracula couldn't, Ba'al couldn't either. Logan's joints and connective tissues are incredibly strong. So why you believe Logan just seems to be standing there to let this all happen because he already has "slighted morals" which is just a weak defense IMO to try and say Bruce will completely be without morals when Logan has shown he doesn't always try and kill to begin with but now he can be bloodlusted himself, gets to stand there while Bruce cuts his head off with a batarang. Wolverine has already fought through nerve gas, knock out gas, thunderclaps and sonics, being tased etc, so nothing Bruce really does from the start is just dropping him to begin with and Bane isn't even as skilled as Bruce so he isn't a better fighter than Logan, hasn't shown Logan's speed either and he is stronger, but that doesn't make much of a difference here.

Well Team DC have a bigger chance to win this than you think.So far in the New 52 Bane has been really impressive.He took down Batman without a problem and after that in one of the recent issues of Talon , he killed three Talons at the same time.And the Talons gave Baman big problems.Bane is the biggest problem Logan or Harada or going to have here.He can fight back,he is fast and he can most definitely take Harada down.While Batman keeps Logan busy with some batarangs or other gadgets while waiting for Bane to come.And if Batman and Bane team-up against Logan,they have a chance to take him down.But even if this scenario happens they still have a chance of winning like 4/10.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing but Bat wanking goin on here.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tdk_1997: I've read what Bane has done in the New 52 and none of it suggests he is going to beat each opponent in time or hold out long enough. I already said he is the biggest threat in a previous reply. Bruce can't hold out against Logan for jack. I don't why people always assume such that he is just gonna back off and start lobbing batarangs, explosives, cryopellets etc, since he prefers close quarters in most cases and it will only take Logan a minute to deal with him. People severely underestimate the damage output Logan can do based on his fights against friends where he is holding back to not severely hurt his friends or other heroes. He doesn't know Batman, but I will admit that doesn't mean he will kill him, but he doesn't have much of a reason to hold back so much so he won't do massive damage in a short amount of time and those types of attacks that Logan dishes out in close quarters will screw him over fast. Batman's suit is effectively knife proof so what he is going to assume when he sees a guy with metallic claws? I know Bruce is a genius, but he's going to have to black at some point. Adamantium doesn't exist in DC and they look just like regular steel. So is he going to dodge each hit from an opponent that is his superior in speed? It could happen for some. Is he going to dodge a constant barrage since Logan is faster, stronger, and on par with his skill and can easily soak Bat's physical attacks? Doubtful. What if he tries to block since they do look like regular metal and I don't see him dodging every hit? Bye bye hand. Bye bye whatever he blocks with. It doesn't have to be a completely dismembering shot, but Logan has no reason to just scratch the surface or just draw some blood like he does with most heroes in his universe since they are heroes and he's even hit some of them with deeper shots without killing them. Bane can beat Harada but so can Bruce, I already admitted this, but he isn't to be underestimated His attacks will do virtually the same as Logan given his super power and the guy can already react to bullets so he isn't a slowpoke either.

Bruce will fall quickly to Wolverine. Bane can deal with it better, but he too won't lose and Harada is too skilled and dangerous with his own power that he won't fall either. People are severely underestimating Silver Samurai and Bruce vs Logan is a terrible match up in most cases and this one doesn't have the scenario where it will be much better.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: okay I'm sure I've seen scans of Logan being affected by nerve strikes but ill concede since I'm not absolutely positive. However, slighted morals means Logan could care less if he harms. No morals isn't about killing, it's about not holding back. I feel it's important you understand the difference between the 2. Bruce is probably more skilled than Logan hand to hand. He's not the first type of character Bats has had to deal with. In terms of morality, Logan's "slighted" system is about him being unaffraid to harm or even kill more often than not. It is not a weak argument. It's ignoring core piece of a character. Stripping those away doesn't change Logan very much, it vastly changes Bruce who constantly fights characters out for the kill or with much less morality over life than he. Incapacitation constitutes a win and a Bruce that isn't afraid to kill or maim could easily do that. That's my point. Logan's been bested by Iron fist, Deadpool and Captain America. Bruce is in Danny's league, and could keep up with Logan as well as they can/have.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Strider1992

Wolverine solo's both rounds.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@god_spawn:

The only time one has effected him was the Grey Hulk fight and all it did was piss him off.

To be fair, he did think the attack was "almost lethal." Obviously he could fight just fine after it, but it definitely hurt him a good deal -- at least according to his caption.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By entropy_aegis

@dondave said:

I think it's standard equipment,I mean it's not like the magnets were ridiculously big or complicated he also used his cape to glide in the same run once now you cant say that he changes capes,though I dont like it.I would rather have Batman block or dodge bullets and blades,it's more awesome that way.

Nothing but Bat wanking goin on here.

Ironic,considering that your only contribution to this thread is "wolverine solos"

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Samurai is the weak link,if Bane goes after him it's over.Bane is faster than Batman,and he can casually leap away,all he has to do is get his hands on his arm,leg or head ,the moment he does so whatever he'll be holding is gonna be torn to shreds.

However if Bane goes after Logan and Batman fights Samurai then the Marvel team has an edge IMO.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bats or Bane would stomp Silver Samurai, with Wolverine I don't know with his healing factor. Bane is a very skilled fighter and stronger than Batman, but Batman just has more of an ability to fight Wolvie, Idk maybe if Bane and batman could both fight Wolverine. Bats and Bane both though have home advantage.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TDK_1997

@god_spawn: Bruce hasn't seen adamantium cause it doesn't exist and when he first tries to dodge or just block a hit by Logan and gets cut(if it's not deep) he will have one in mind for later and will be way more careful than before.Then he will understand that he needs to fight on really serious level and from what has Batman displayed over the years,he should be able to dodge some hits from Logan for some time and then probably attack himself to surprise Loga.He won't do much but he can still get Wolverine surprised.And I think he can hold down Logan for some time until Bane gets there and helps him.While Harada gets really underestimated he won't do much against Bane.Bane can easily dodge hits and block and then counter attack.THe fight between them won't end that fast but it would still end in a matter of minutes.

Then when Bane goes and helps and Batman they will have the upper hand.THey might think of a plan that would be able to knock Logan down.If he just goes berserk and just jumps into battle he would be beaten up hard by Bane but not hurt permanently.But he can still go down if Bruce and Bane think of a plan.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bezza

Basically Wolvie for this one. I don't understand how people can say Batman can beat Wolverine without prep in a combat situation. Yes Bruce is a master of martial arts, but aren't you forgetting that Wolverine is about 150 years old and has fought in many, many wars, spent years in Japan mastering the various martial arts, has higher than human reflexes and physical strength and would only have to land one blow from that adamantium reinforced fist of his to knock Batman right out. What exactly can Batman do against someone who is almost indestructible, the guy got his back broken by Bane for goodness sake!

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: Just to answer you're question, Wolverine isn't the oldest foe Bruce has faced.. Remember Ra's Al Ghul is nearly 500, Vandal Savage is like 4,000 (I believe) and they are both quite skilled but far less popular obviously. Also I agree that without prep, Bruce has his work cut out for him (pun intended).

Now Bane is the most physically imposing in the fight, but Wolverine has the adamantium and healing factor. It's nothing so new to Bruce with having to deal with Slade, Bane himself and sparring with Diana (nerve strikes albeit). Bruce could hold off Logan while Bane dismantles SS. Then they could somehow fight long enough for Bruce to deduce a weakness. This is after all no morals in the second round. I could see scenario 1 going either way, but I have to tip my hat to team DC in scenario 2.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to just let this slide but I just can't! I am no going to break this down.

Batman is a skilled fighter (since the new 52 occurred Bane isn't) but just being a skilled fighter in this scenario does not give Batman any leverage for a win. He can hit Logan as much as he likes, where he likes with whatever he likes (unless Ennis is writing) and he would be unable to KO or even fazed Wolverine for very long. In fact Wolverine could actually stand still and allow Batman to hit him for the duration of the entire fight and the end result would be Batman with broken knuckles and Wolverine maybe a little annoyed nothing more and thats if he stands still and does sod all.

People of Spider-man's caliber (Ie: Kaine) have punched Wolverine in past and have almost broken their fists. The only reason they haven't is due to their superhuman durability (something both Batman and Bane lack on this scale) and other superhuman attributes.

Now most 52 Bane fans are probably screaming "New 52 Bane is superhuman look what he did to Batman! He's superstrong etc.....". Yes Bane is super-humanly strong due to Venom but he is nowhere near anyone like Spider-man, Scarlet Spider, Luke Cage etc... in terms of strength. New 52 Bane is a 7tonner max and i'm being kind as he hasn't demonstrated anything past the 5ton mark in my opinion. Kaine who is arguably a 25tonner but definitely above Spider-man in physical ability couldn't keep Wolverine down with blunt force. Heck Spider-man unloaded a barrage of 10ton blows into Logan's nogging and he didn't stop smiling. Even new 52 Bane in the way of things isn't a very powerful superhuman he's in the low-end of the strength scale. Even Tigra is stronger than new 52 Bane physically. Wanna know the reason Bane stomped Batman!? Maybe its because Batman is a normal human something that Wolverine is not.

So to conclude Batman and Bane can't KO Logan even if he stood still and let them beat him up. What makes you think they could beat him when he's not letting them get free hits and is trying to put adamantium claws through them? During this post I even neglected to mention Silver Samurai who could also beat or at the very least give either of Bane of Batman a good fight! Team 2 stomps in a random encounter and if you do think otherwise I suggest you actually read up on Wolverine......

@god_spawn and @super_soldierxii would be proud of me!

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to just let this slide but I just can't! I am no going to break this down.

Batman is a skilled fighter (since the new 52 occurred Bane isn't) but just being a skilled fighter in this scenario does not give Batman any leverage for a win. He can hit Logan as much as he likes, where he likes with whatever he likes (unless Ennis is writing) and he would be unable to KO or even fazed Wolverine for very long. In fact Wolverine could actually stand still and allow Batman to hit him for the duration of the entire fight and the end result would be Batman with broken knuckles and Wolverine maybe a little annoyed nothing more and thats if he stands still and does sod all.

People of Spider-man's caliber (Ie: Kaine) have punched Wolverine in past and have almost broken their fists. The only reason they haven't is due to their superhuman durability (something both Batman and Bane lack on this scale) and other superhuman attributes.

Now most 52 Bane fans are probably screaming "New 52 Bane is superhuman look what he did to Batman! He's superstrong etc.....". Yes Bane is super-humanly strong due to Venom but he is nowhere near anyone like Spider-man, Scarlet Spider, Luke Cage etc... in terms of strength. New 52 Bane is a 7tonner max and i'm being kind as he hasn't demonstrated anything past the 5ton mark in my opinion. Kaine who is arguably a 25tonner but definitely above Spider-man in physical ability couldn't keep Wolverine down with blunt force. Heck Spider-man unloaded a barrage of 10ton blows into Logan's nogging and he didn't stop smiling. Even new 52 Bane in the way of things isn't a very powerful superhuman he's in the low-end of the strength scale. Even Tigra is stronger than new 52 Bane physically. Wanna know the reason Bane stomped Batman!? Maybe its because Batman is a normal human something that Wolverine is not.

So to conclude Batman and Bane can't KO Logan even if he stood still and let them beat him up. What makes you think they could beat him when he's not letting them get free hits and is trying to put adamantium claws through them? During this post I even neglected to mention Silver Samurai who could also beat or at the very least give either of Bane of Batman a good fight! Team 2 stomps in a random encounter and if you do think otherwise I suggest you actually read up on Wolverine......

@god_spawn and @super_soldierxii would be proud of me!

Actually Bane is skilled,Knightfall is still in continuity and he had some skill feats there,ofcourse he's not as skilled as his Pre-52 counterpart but his background is still the same,even the Talon series confirms it.

Secondly why are you acting as if the Bat team will just hit punch Logan? last I checked Batman had other options(not implying that his gadgets will lead him to victory,but I'm sure Batman isn't gonna slug it out with someone with claws) and Bane can pin him down,choke him/block his air supply etc something which proved effective against Daken and T'Challa.

The Talons were superhuman too,and 3 of them were slaughtered by Bane,I can see Bane grabbing Logans arms after he's done with SS and when he does that Wolverine is f*cked(Cap did something similar to disable his claws).

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually Bane is skilled,Knightfall is still in continuity and he had some skill feats there,ofcourse he's not as skilled as his Pre-52 counterpart but his background is still the same,even the Talon series confirms it.

And yet he has been reduced to a mere brawler relying on stats and not skill to win fights.

Secondly why are you acting as if the Bat team will just hit punch Logan? last I checked Batman had other options(not implying that his gadgets will lead him to victory,but I'm sure Batman isn't gonna slug it out with someone with claws) and Bane can pin him down,choke him/block his air supply etc something which proved effective against Daken and T'Challa.

Daken was drowned by Logan who was able to take whatever Daken was able to dish out due to his healing factor. Someone without this option (say Bane) is not going to fair well if he tried to grapple someone who can cut him to ribbons without much effort. What does Black Panther have to do with choking Wolverine?

The Talons were superhuman too,and 3 of them were slaughtered by Bane,I can see Bane grabbing Logans arms after he's done with SS and when he does that Wolverine is f*cked(Cap did something similar to disable his claws).

And yet William Cobb arguably the most impressive Talon we've seen (aside from Rose) was beaten by Batman when Bruce wasn't even at 100%. Bane taking on 3 fodder Talons is far from a good feat if arguably the best one can be taken out by a human who isn't functioning at full capacity and aside from their healing what did Talons do so show they were anywhere above peak human in physical stats?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92:

You think Bane is not a skilled fighter based on what? He took 3 Talons out like they were his b!tches when only one Talon,and not the most skilled,was able to nearly make the Birds Of Prey his b!tches as well.Bane also stomped Batman.Now he has a healing factor and he is faster than usual.Wolverine should have trouble with him.

@stronger said:

@dondave said:

Again Team DC ftw.

A single thunderclap has never nearly KO'd Wolverine before. The only time one has effected him was the Grey Hulk fight and all it did was piss him off. He's withstood thunderclaps from Hulk a few more times and the Thing before and they didn't bother him.

Not gonna happen.Bane alone should give Wolverine a lot of trouble.Batman and Bane together should be able to take him.He barely resisted to Grey Hulk's thunderclap.One of the weakest Hulk versions.Sonics are enough to put him down.I have scans of Wolverine getting K.Oed by sonic guns.

I think Samurai is the weak link,if Bane goes after him it's over.Bane is faster than Batman,and he can casually leap away,all he has to do is get his hands on his arm,leg or head ,the moment he does so whatever he'll be holding is gonna be torn to shreds.

However if Bane goes after Logan and Batman fights Samurai then the Marvel team has an edge IMO.

I believe Batman could take SS as well.

I believe Team DC gets a solid majority over Team Marvel,especially if Batman carries his magnets.