• Dare Devil
  • Black Panther
  • Spider-Man

Battle Rules:

• Morals-Anything Goes
  • Standard Equipment
  • Starting Distance 50m.
  • Win by: Death.

Round 1-No prep. Hand to Hand Combat only, armor still applies.

Round 2-One week prep. No outside Help.

#2 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6183 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1, Team 2 only because Spidey

Round 2 Team 1 Bruce and Slade prep geniuses. Even though Ta'challas one too

#3 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1, Peter solos.

Round 2, Batman immobilizes the team while Bane and Slade murder them.

#4 Edited by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: H2H, I'm gonna go with Team 2. Bane and Batman are very experienced martial artist, but it's the superhuman speed and agility of Black Panther and Spider-Man that they can't compare to. Although, if they just get one hit on any of the three, they're lights out. Deathstroke could take on Daredevil in a one-on-one though.

Round 2: Prep given, my edge goes to Team 1. Not only is Batman a beast all prepped up, but Bane and Deathstroke are as well as great strategical tacticians like their superior in that department. Deathstroke is able to use 90% of his brain activity, even being able to maintain the rate while in combat. His main plan of action when he's up against his odds are almost similar to Bane's, which are time bombs and high explosives. With the prep given, they could set up their best inventions yet all around the battlefield and when they're apparently losing (if that even happens), then they could set off the bombs. If set at the right timing, they could clear out the whole team in one blast. Again, Batman is a boss all prepped up as he is one of the smartest and tactical being in the DCU. He doesn't possess any superpowers whatsoever, but has defeated some of the worst. If he's Batgod status, they will stomp on Daredevil, Black Panther, and Spider-Man.

#5 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 both rds. T'Challa is part of the Illuminati and currently had an upgrade in stats I believe. He's at least equal to Bruce if not greater in prep.

#6 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 takes round 1 10/10.

Team 1 takes round 2 6/10.

#7 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much what everyone else said. Round 1 goes to Team 2 for overall superior physicals, and Round 2 goes to Team 1 for superior prep and tactics (even though T'Challa and Peter are no slouch in that department, I think the combined genius IQs of Bats, Bane, and DS can surmount them).

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: H2H, I'm gonna go with Team 2. Bane and Batman are very experienced martial artist, but it's the superhuman speed and agility of Black Panther and Spider-Man that they can't compare to. Although, if they just get one hit on any of the three, they're lights out. Deathstroke could take on Daredevil in a one-on-one though.

Spider-Man is too quick for anyone on team 1. Although Deathstroke should stomp Daredevil. I would say Spider-Man would be too much to overcome. Team 1 wins in a short fight. Also isn't Black Panther currently more powerful?

#9 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material said:

Spider-Man is too quick for anyone on team 1. Although Deathstroke should stomp Daredevil. I would say Spider-Man would be too much to overcome. Team 1 wins in a short fight. Also isn't Black Panther currently more powerful?

Pretty much to sum up what I just said :P

And yea, Black Panther's considered to be stronger than his past self.

#10 Posted by Shawnbaby (10789 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 both rounds.

Round 1: due to overall superior Physicality

Round 2: Batman and Slade are Beasts with Prep...but So are T'challa and Otto/Peter...and they still have the overall physical Superiority.

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

@raw_material said:

Pretty much to sum up what I just said :P

And yea, Black Panther's considered to be stronger than his past self.

Lol. Is he like Spider-Man level?

#12 Edited by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

Hmm, more like Captain America level.

#13 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Oh, okay. I thought with the upgrade he would be up their with Spidey.

#14 Edited by dondave (37538 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 ftw Both Rounds. With prep Black Panther supplies his team with suits that were able to fight Namor for a short while

#15 Edited by dondave (37538 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: There nothing to say he isn't as strong as Spider-Man now but he doesn't have many fighting feats in New Avengers to properly classify, but he's definitely stronger than Captain America

#16 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Really? Sound cool, do you have scans?

#17 Posted by dondave (37538 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by TheBrownPowerRanger (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team 2 stomp.

Round 2: Id have to say team 2 aswell. both teams have fantastic prep experts but Team 2 has superior stats aswell (mabey not daredevil though)

#19 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath: There nothing to say he isn't as strong as Spider-Man now but he doesn't have many fighting feats in New Avengers to properly classify, but he's definitely stronger than Captain America

I see. Scans above are awesome by the way.

#21 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Deathstroke puts up the best fight, but loses in the end. Spider-Man basically solos.

Round 2 - Team 1 has better prep feats... all of them. Team 1 wins.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (21875 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1, Peter solos.

Immobilization wont work if its current versions unless they can disable black panthers teleporter first.

@thundergodswrath said:

Black panther was captain americas equal with the heart shaped herb. Current black panther is at least slightly beyond that at least. We don't know much about his full limits yet though.

Round 2: Prep given, my edge goes to Team 1. Not only is Batman a beast all prepped up, but Bane and Deathstroke are as well as great strategical tacticians like their superior in that department. Deathstroke is able to use 90% of his brain activity, even being able to maintain the rate while in combat. His main plan of action when he's up against his odds are almost similar to Bane's, which are time bombs and high explosives. With the prep given, they could set up their best inventions yet all around the battlefield and when they're apparently losing (if that even happens), then they could set off the bombs. If set at the right timing, they could clear out the whole team in one blast. Again, Batman is a boss all prepped up as he is one of the smartest and tactical being in the DCU. He doesn't possess any superpowers whatsoever, but has defeated some of the worst. If he's Batgod status, they will stomp on Daredevil, Black Panther, and Spider-Man.

Team one is not stomping team two in a prep fight.They are limited to standard gear according to the OP so prep is mainly coming up with tactics and doing research as I understand it. The problem with this plan is it doesn't take into account spider-sense would warn spider-man and the team of the bombs (not sure if daredevils radar sense could detect them) and black panther could teleport the team away from the explosions, or spider-man (assuming its peter) can use his magnetic webbing to disable the bombs if they are triggered with a detonator (if its spock then IIRC he has ways of detecting it as well and will know about the detonator). If this is pre doom war black panther then explosions wont get by the vibranium suit. Deathstroke may use 90% of his brain capacity however black panther "has all the strength and knowledge of the previous black panthers".

I agree that prep is more beneficial to team two if its current versions.

@swordandshields: Which versions are we using here? Is this suepioer or amazing spider-man? Is this king of the dead black panther or pre doom war black panther? Is this pre or post 52 versions?

#23 Edited by jashro44 (21875 posts) - - Show Bio

If its current versions I will take the marvel team in both rounds (round two being the toughest and having the potential to go either way IMHO). I would say Spock and beat bane or batman under these conditions, now that he has feats him vs slade is a tougher fight and I am not so sure who will win that fight now.

I would say current black panther can beat anyone. New 52 bane does have better physical feats (currently) but black panthers teleporter and his energy knives (not sure if that knife he used in new avengers #5 was his energy daggers as it looked smaller) gives him the edge. He can take batman due to better physicals. One week ago I would have said deathstrokes nth metal would have given him the edge but in deathstroke #17 it was shown a skilled enough fighter can cut the nth metal if they his it in the right spot. Considering black panthers knife was used to cut terrax the enlightend (alternate universe terrax) I would say he can cut deathstrokes new armor. I will note that after he stabbed terrax the enlightened he was swatted away admittedly.

Daredevil will lose to pretty much everyone here (as skilled as matt is he is getting stomped by new 52 deathstroke and bane....) all though he will put up a good fight against batman.

#24 Edited by Schmalzel (339 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team 2 stomp.

Round 2: Id have to say team 2 aswell. both teams have fantastic prep experts but Team 2 has superior stats aswell (mabey not daredevil though)

After seeing those scans, I switched up what I was gonna say round 1 team 2 wins a relatively tough battle (since the 3 of them DD Spidey and Panther do not like to kill) and in round 2 another tough battle, but with Spidey (Scientist level smarts) Panther, shown how he can prep, and DD's prep for a battle, I'm sure team 2 can endure what the Bat comes up with.

#25 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by jashro44 (21875 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: 616 peter, current bp and post and pre- 52 feats allowed.

#28 Posted by Strider92 (16496 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 both rounds.

Round 1: due to overall superior Physicality

Round 2: Batman and Slade are Beasts with Prep...but So are T'challa and Otto/Peter...and they still have the overall physical Superiority.

This

#29 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

In round one I have Team two winning.... Spiderman is just too much for street levelers to beat. Not that they can't.... but they definitely lose the majority. I will however make the case for Team 1 in the second round. Batman with prep is damn near godlike.... throw in Deathstroke and Team 2's having a hell of a time. Add to that the fight takes place in Gotham, so Batman at least has the home field....... I understand Black Panther's something of a beast, but so is Deathstroke, and there's still Batman/prep.... Honestly give the Bat more resources and say 1 to 2 more weeks and it's feasible he solo's. Yeah... I guess i'll make the case for Team 1 in Round 2. I would like clarification on something though.... what counts as 'standard equipment' for Batman with a week's prep?? For instance, could it be feasible that his smoke bombs now also have some kind of anti-spidersense thing going on?? Does he get to coat his Batarangs in some kind of "slow-em-down" juice??? Both things that Batman would do with a weeks prep.

#30 Posted by jashro44 (21875 posts) - - Show Bio

@swordandshields: All right I will stand by what I said originally more or less except change the part about spider-man being otto to Peter.

In round one I have Team two winning.... Spiderman is just too much for street levelers to beat. Not that they can't.... but they definitely lose the majority. I will however make the case for Team 1 in the second round. Batman with prep is damn near godlike.... throw in Deathstroke and Team 2's having a hell of a time. Add to that the fight takes place in Gotham, so Batman at least has the home field....... I understand Black Panther's something of a beast, but so is Deathstroke, and there's still Batman/prep.... Honestly give the Bat more resources and say 1 to 2 more weeks and it's feasible he solo's. Yeah... I guess i'll make the case for Team 1 in Round 2. I would like clarification on something though.... what counts as 'standard equipment' for Batman with a week's prep?? For instance, could it be feasible that his smoke bombs now also have some kind of anti-spidersense thing going on?? Does he get to coat his Batarangs in some kind of "slow-em-down" juice??? Both things that Batman would do with a weeks prep.

Standard gear means they are limited to the gear that they normally carry. Basically there is no outside resources as I understand it. The prep is just to do research and come up with a tactic. Batman is still limited to his utility belt, deathstroke his weapons, spider-man his web shooters, etc.

#31 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Pierpat (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

Both times Team 2, you're underestimating t'challa's prep's ability.

#33 Posted by dondave (37538 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by JediWaffles (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 in both rounds. Team 1 still has the edge in prep in round 2, but it's not enough to compensate for team 2's prep + superior physicality as well

#35 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter solos both rounds

#36 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat: With only standard equipment and no outside help, yeah BP will probably be able to tip the scales back in his team's favor.

#37 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5424 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 both rds. T'Challa is part of the Illuminati and currently had an upgrade in stats I believe. He's at least equal to Bruce if not greater in prep.

This

#38 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to change my opinion. Since 'prep' in this case just means knowledge of your opponents, i'm going with team 2 both rounds. Without some kind of special "kill the spidey-sense" stuff it's possible though unlikely that Spidey solo's, so long as he takes out Slade first..... Add to him Tchalla and Daredevil.... yeah Team 2 takes the large majority both rounds.

#39 Edited by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Deathstroke puts up the best fight, but loses in the end. Spider-Man basically solos.

Round 2 - Team 1 has better prep feats... all of them. Team 1 wins.

this

#40 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1- Team 2

Round 2- Team 1

#41 Edited by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1, Team 2 only because Spidey

Round 2 Team 1 Bruce and Slade prep geniuses. Even though Ta'challas one too

this

#42 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1, Peter solos.

and this

#43 Edited by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel. Teamwork is helpful.

#44 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep:

No outside weapons allowed. Standard weapons and armor. Examination of area and enemy is allowed. Traps can be created. Research can be done.