• 96 results
#51 Posted by ElmoHump (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

Mother Russia can't hold a candle to Bane.

#52 Posted by silent_bomber (1529 posts) - - Show Bio
@frozen said:

Watch the episode, the man who cracked the man's neck IIRC had mirakuru. The solid implication is there; the strength at which was needed for the feat was superhuman. It's not like Bane struggled to do so, he just easily accomplished the feat.

And? its a low feat for the Mirakuru guy, and Bane's best, Barry Allen classes them both superhuman.

@frozen said:

Yet Mother Russia struggled to suffocate Hit Girl while Bane easily did so to Captain jones?

You're doing it again, every time someone has a feat, you blame it on the other guy!

Its like me saying that Bane smashing the pillar was proof the pillar was shoddily made.

We know how strong Mother Russia is, so Hit-Girl not being strangled is a durability feat for Hit-Girl.

Just like when she was hit by an explosion, or kicked through the air.

Its so ridiculously hypocritical, your own points rip your argument to pieces better than anything else, you criticise Kick-Ass characters for only fighting cannon fodder, and then bring up a whole mass of cannon fodder for DKT. Whenever someone unproven beats Hit-Girl its because she sucks, but when featless people beat Baleman, and do nothing else its proof of how awesome they are!

#53 Posted by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@silent_bomber: Batman beats her in H2H, but given the situation described in the OP, he doesn't need to even engage her. He has the bat-darts to knock her out.

#54 Posted by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@silent_bomber:

And? its a low feat for the Mirakuru guy, and Bane's best, Barry Allen classes them both superhuman.

A 'low' feat? Really? It isn't Bane's best, he easily replicated the feat. I am not arguing that Bane is on mirakuru level, but he easily replicated the feat, he is a solid superhuman. It was re-enforced as he was able to punch through concrete, shatter Batman's mask, etc. The episode gave us a solid indication of Bane's strength level.

You're doing it again, every time someone has a feat, you blame it on the other guy!

Not really. But @entropy_aegis explained it well, Bane was easily accomplishing his strength feats.

Its like me saying that Bane smashing the pillar was proof the pillar was shoddily made

Except it's nothing like that. Those are the pillars from Wall Street:

We know how strong Mother Russia is, so Hit-Girl not being strangled is a durability feat for Hit-Girl.

Just like when she was hit by an explosion, or kicked through the air.

No it isn't. Getting hit by an explosion is nothing like getting strangled. She was getting suffocated, is her neck superhuman then? No. The TDKR novelization actually describes that the only reason Batman wasn't suffocated by Bane was because of his neckpiece (as seen here).

Bruce surviving explosions didn't help him from getting suffocated, his armor did:

Its so ridiculously hypocritical, your own points rip your argument to pieces better than anything else, you criticise Kick-Ass characters for only fighting cannon fodder, and then bring up a whole mass of cannon fodder for DKT. Whenever someone unproven beats Hit-Girl its because she sucks, but when featless people beat Baleman, and do nothing else its proof of how awesome they are!

No they don't. You are putting words in my mouth to make your argument seem more feasible. The opponents seen in the trilogy are S.W.A.T, mercanaries and ninja's, it is not even comparable. Have you not noticed that I never try and legitimately use Batman beating up the thugs from Begins as a feat?

#55 Edited by silent_bomber (1529 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

Not really. But @entropy_aegis explained it well, Bane was easily accomplishing his strength feats.

Its like me saying that Bane smashing the pillar was proof the pillar was shoddily made

Except it's nothing like that. Those are the pillars from Wall Street:

This is how your entire argument works (paraphrasing)

"Bane managed to fight Baleman so he must be skilled, this is a feat"

Then immediately afterwards

"Mother Russia managed to keep up with Hit-Girl, therefore Hit-Girl is slow"

Then

"Baleman managed to take a volley of punches to the stomach from Bane, therefore he is durable"

"Hit-Girl survived being strangled by Mother Russia, therefore Mother Russia is weak"

#56 Edited by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@silent_bomber: That is not my argument. That is what you want me to argue.

#57 Posted by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@silent_bomber: Just for the sake of it:

• We already know Bane was skilled. He knew the tricks of the LoS
  • Never once claimed that. I built on entropy's point, look at who he had to punch/kick
  • We already know Batman is durable, that is why he healed years worth's of injuries to perfect health in a matter of months
  • Wrong. Hit Girl may be durable but it won't stop her from getting strangled, Frank was strangling Hit Girl, Russia should have easily done so. Bane actually had a consistent level of strength throughout the movie
#58 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20384 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@silent_bomber: Just for the sake of it:

• We already know Bane was skilled. He knew the tricks of the LoS
  • Never once claimed that. I built on entropy's point, look at who he had to punch/kick
  • We already know Batman is durable, that is why he healed years worth's of injuries to perfect health in a matter of months
  • Wrong. Hit Girl may be durable but it won't stop her from getting strangled, Frank was strangling Hit Girl, Russia should have easily done so. Bane actually had a consistent level of strength throughout the movie
  • And what feats does he have using said "tricks"?
  • Are you trying to claim he has a healing factor? lol, no. And if he did, its not gonna make a difference in battle.
  • Stop using frank for your entire argument. That fight took place over 2 years ago, possibly 4 years ago.
#59 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

Mother Russia is in need of a wife. It seems like she has found one.

#60 Posted by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

• Seeing past Batman's stealth
  • Um, no. Don't put words in my mouth. Batman in the trilogy was exceptionally durable, if he has a notable physical attribute it was his durability, not much else
  • I'm not using him for my ''entire argument'' - I brought him up once in this entire thread. Nice try though, it was to contrast that Hit Girl does not have some superhuman defense against getting strangled
#61 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20384 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik said:

Mother Russia is in need of a wife. It seems like she has found one.

More like in need of dinner, MR eats him.

@frozen said:

@allstarsuperman:

• Seeing past Batman's stealth
  • Um, no. Don't put words in my mouth. Batman in the trilogy was exceptionally durable, if he has a notable physical attribute it was his durability, not much else
  • I'm not using him for my ''entire argument'' - I brought him up once in this entire thread. Nice try though, it was to contrast that Hit Girl does not have some superhuman defense against getting strangled

When? In the weak/old fight which was a trap set up by Bane? IIRC

You said, "We already know Batman is durable, that is why he healed years worth's of injuries to perfect health in a matter of months", That's implying a healing factor, and no he did not have perfect health, his back got fixed and he bulked back up, he didn't regenerate cartilage in his knees and the rest of his body.

Bane couldn't tag her, let alone strangler her, but that's besides the point in this thread.

#62 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Edited by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

I've covered the fact that Batman being old is quite overblown. Watch the fight - Bane knew his tricks, the novelization (builds on certain aspects) describes that Bane knew the tricks of the LoS.

You said, "We already know Batman is durable, that is why he healed years worth's of injuries to perfect health in a matter of months", That's implying a healing factor, and no he did not have perfect health, his back got fixed and he bulked back up, he didn't regenerate cartilage in his knees and the rest of his body.

No it isn't. His body was able to take punishment and he recovered faster than humans would. He had his back broken by Bane, logically he should have been worse post-pit than he was pre-pit (as he had the added injuries of his fight with Bane), yet for some reason he was better when he came out of the pit.

Bane couldn't tag her, let alone strangler her, but that's besides the point in this thread.

Frank and Mother Russia were able to do so, Bane would have no such problem.

#64 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20384 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@allstarsuperman:

I've covered the fact that Batman being old is quite overblown. Watch the fight - Bane knew his tricks, the novelization (builds on certain aspects) describes that Bane knew the tricks of the LoS.

Where? post number? Link? Scans?

No it isn't. His body was able to take punishment and he recovered faster than humans would. He had his back broken by Bane, logically he should have been worse post-pit than he was pre-pit (as he had the added injuries of his fight with Bane), yet for some reason he was better when he came out of the pit.

He wasn't though, His prime was TDK, it was not TDKR post pit.

Frank and MR >>>>>> Bane, in combat speed. Hit-Girl >>>>>> Batman in combat speed. so.....

MR tagging Hit-Girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bane tagging Batman.

#65 Edited by silent_bomber (1529 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

Except you can't even prove that Bane's reactions are faster than D'Amico's anyway, as Bane has no reaction feats, and if anything most of the time his choreography makes him look slower than D'Amico.

"oh but! but! Bane caught Baleman's punch so he must have fast reactions"

YAWN

#66 Posted by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Frank and MR >>>>>> Bane, in combat speed. Hit-Girl >>>>>> Batman in combat speed. so...

ABC logic does not help your argument, and frankly that is wrong. Frank knew how to fight, he was never physically that great - he was just experienced, he went up against Hit Girl who is not very notable H2H. We know Bane was beyond human capability, and was able to speed-blitz 3 security guards. Nothing eluded that Frank was faster than Bane. At all. Even in Batman's second fight, he was tagged. Your argument is amplifying Frank's ability, which is a mistake.

They tagged Hit Girl because she was tag-gable in a fight.

@frozen said:

Except you can't even prove that Bane's reactions are faster than D'Amico's anyway, as Bane has no reaction feats, and if anything most of the time his choreography makes him look slower than D'Amico.

"oh but! but! Bane caught Baleman's punch so he must have fast reactions"

YAWN

You need to calm down.

#67 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20384 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@allstarsuperman:

Frank and MR >>>>>> Bane, in combat speed. Hit-Girl >>>>>> Batman in combat speed. so...

ABC logic does not help your argument, and frankly that is wrong. Frank knew how to fight, he was never physically that great - he was just experienced, he went up against Hit Girl who is not very notable H2H. We know Bane was beyond human capability, and was able to speed-blitz 3 security guards. Nothing eluded that Frank was faster than Bane. At all. Even in Batman's second fight, he was tagged. Your argument is amplifying Frank's ability, which is a mistake.

They tagged Hit Girl because she was tag-gable in a fight.

Bullcrap, Frank took HG's punches to his face, a vase to the head, multiple stabs in the arm, and then flipped her through a table. I am being serious about the table, he flipped her hard enough to break the legs. And now before you claim "It was a crappy table, probably put together by fodder thugs", Why would Frank the boss of NYC own a crappy table?

Mother Russia was more so above Bane, and she blitzed Police Officers and tagged Hit-Girl. Now using your logic, "Police >>>> Security Guards, because of the name police." MR and Frank tagging HG is a good feat for them, not a bad feat for HG.

#68 Posted by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

• You'll have to read the official TDKR novelization (released around the same time as TDKR), it just builds upon certain aspects, but it alluded that he knew the tricks that Batman had (and his identity, as seen in the film). Batman had to engage him physically, he had no stealth advantage over him (that was prevalent in the films) and his gadgets were near useless in a fight with him
  • You missed my point. The post-pit TDKR Batman was better than the pre-pit TDKR Batman (the one that fought Bane the first time), logically this should not have been the case
#69 Edited by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Bullcrap, Frank took HG's punches to his face, a vase to the head, multiple stabs in the arm, and then flipped her through a table. I am being serious about the table, he flipped her hard enough to break the legs. And now before you claim "It was a crappy table, probably put together by fodder thugs", Why would Frank the boss of NYC own a crappy table?

The problem with your argument is that you assume way too much about her H2H ability, yes she was impressive with her guns and equipment, but she was not a H2H master. In fact, she was very tag-able in combat. Being smashed into a table is moderately impressive; do you honestly find this impressive?

He was strangling her before he threw her on the table. All that was alluded was that he was experienced. Out of everyone she fought in the first film, he was the only one that actually had combat experience. Normal humans can take multiple stab wounds in the arms, many non-fatal wounds are found in the arms.

It didn't take him long to actually tag her. She was not dancing around him. Bane was leagues ahead of Frank. Seriously, this is ridiculous.

Mother Russia was more so above Bane, and she blitzed Police Officers and tagged Hit-Girl. Now using your logic, "Police >>>> Security Guards, because of the name police." MR and Frank tagging HG is a good feat for them, not a bad feat for HG.

Mother Russia ''being above Bane'' has been addressed on the first page alone. I am not going over that again.

You don't seem to understand why HG was tagged either, it wasn't because the people she was fighting was fast; it's because the way in which she fought meant that she would be tagged. She was not breaking the sound barrier in a fight.

You are making up excuses to as why she got tagged. It is because she was not the same combatant without her equipment than she was with it.

#70 Edited by silent_bomber (1529 posts) - - Show Bio
@frozen said:

@allstarsuperman:

The problem with your argument is that you assume way too much about her H2H ability, yes she was impressive with her guns and equipment, but she was not a H2H master. In fact, she was very tag-able in combat. Being smashed into a table is moderately impressive; do you honestly find this impressive?.

To be fair it looked like a pretty sturdy desk, I've seen people try to smash thinner desks with a sledgehammer and fail 1st time.

Not that I'm calling him superhuman or anything, but he looks fairly strong by ordinary standards to me.

Either way, we are talking about speed here not strength

@frozen said:

It didn't take him long to actually tag her. She was not dancing around him.

@frozen said:

We know Bane was beyond human capability, and was able to speed-blitz 3 security guards..

I think you mean "he sucker punched two unprepared security guards and speed blitzed one guy".

When people bring up "speed-blitzing" the people in question are usually at least wary, they're not some poor woman going about her daily job talking to a guy who's just walked in when POW smacked in the face, guy next to her "WTF? he jus...POW"

#71 Posted by godzilla44 (2714 posts) - - Show Bio

batman's skill and tech FTW

#72 Edited by MonsterStomp (16168 posts) - - Show Bio

I can debate for Batman.

Batman is more skilled than Mother Russia for starters. He has picked up ninjitsu training from the League of Shadows and has utilized styles like Tiger, Jujitsu and Panther. Next we have physicality, in which Batman has proven to be fully capable of bending the barrel of a shotgun and shattering a chunk out of a brick wall. They should be roughly even in the physical aspect. Though durability and pain tolerance rests comfortably in Batman's favour. Bruce has taken punishment like having a support beam fall on him, Rottweiler bites, full punches from Bane (who has punched through concrete like paper), takes a back break.

Skill:: Batman

Physicality:: Stalemate

Durability and Pain Tolerance:: Batman

#73 Edited by silent_bomber (1529 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:
Batman has proven to be fully capable of bending the barrel of a shotgun

That was done by a small machine attached to the Gauntlet of the original Batman Begins Batsuit called a Pneumatic Mangler.

Its of extremely limited use, strength wise it can be used for clamping/crushing small things and that's basically it.

There's also a sharp edge which can be used for cutting.

@monsterstomp said:
shattering a chunk out of a brick wall.

With a device which helps him stand. When he shattered the wall he was leaning against another wall for support and kicked out at an odd angle, it wasn't effective in battle, with him barely kicking with his left foot throughout the movie, and never IIRC against Bane.

There are many possible explanations, maybe it limits maneuverability.

#74 Posted by MonsterStomp (16168 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:
shattering a chunk out of a brick wall.

With a device which helps him stand. When he shattered the wall he was leaning against another wall for support and kicked out at an odd angle, it wasn't effective in battle, with him barely kicking with his left foot throughout the movie, and never IIRC against Bane.

There are many possible explanations, maybe it limits maneuverability.

The device just corrected his leg because he had poor physical health. It didn't aid in any way with the wall shattering. He was barely leaning on something, but I guess we can forgive that. I mean he was walking around on a cane at the start of the movie and could barely stand. And he did kick the wall at an odd angle, looked pretty awkward too, but again, that was his bad leg.

#75 Edited by DothThouEvenLift (209 posts) - - Show Bio

MOTHER RUSSIA FTW ! :"D

#76 Posted by _RedRobin_ (51 posts) - - Show Bio

bales batman even though he is far less skilled then the comic version he should take this just by tactics and skill

#77 Edited by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@silent_bomber: You are honestly reaching if you are trying to claim that Frank was faster than Bane...

He was above ordinary standards, but nothing impressive. He was just very aggressive. You shouldn't be underestimating security guards either, they were armed and she wasn't a poor, defenseless victim. She knew her job.

#78 Posted by reaverlation (14230 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: And Batman was wearing slippers when he destroyed the brick too

#79 Posted by Banegeist (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#80 Posted by silent_bomber (1529 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@silent_bomber: You are honestly reaching if you are trying to claim that Frank was faster than Bane...

Bane is dog-slow, anyone with eyes can see that.

Recently I feel like my life has become one long argument about Christopher Nolan's Batman movies LOL

#81 Edited by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@silent_bomber said:

@frozen said:

Recently I feel like my life has become one long argument about Christopher Nolan's Batman movies LOL

• That's already been debated, first page entropy covered that. Bane may not have been that fast against Batman but he blitzed those guards, even Alfred reviewed the footage and commented on how he was fast. That was a speed comparison between Bane and normal humans (who are closer to Frank)
  • LOL, you are not the only one
#83 Posted by silent_bomber (1529 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@silent_bomber said:

@frozen said:

Bane may not have been that fast against Batman but he blitzed those guards

That speed feat is mediocre, which I already covered, sucker punching a guard in the face from a foot away is not a speed feat.

The 1st guard going down is the instigating factor, the feat only starts afterwards.

Best case scenario this is blitzing two people, I see it as only one, Bane was fighting dirty.

and yet again you're using cannon fodder as a feat by association -

Playing by your rules I would simply say "Bane hit a bunch of these guys before they could react, so they must be slow"

#84 Posted by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Posted by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@silent_bomber:

That speed feat is mediocre, which I already covered, sucker punching a guard in the face from a foot away is not a speed feat.

The 1st guard going down is the instigating factor, the feat only starts afterwards.

Best case scenario this is blitzing two people, I see it as only one, Bane was fighting dirty.

and yet again you're using cannon fodder as a feat by association -

Playing by your rules I would simply say "Bane hit a bunch of these guys before they could react, so they must be slow"

You have misinterpreted my argument. I'm not really saying that feat was really that great, just that Frank was not faster than Bane. Frank was aggressive, that is why he tagged Hit Girl.

#86 Posted by ElmoHump (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Because beating a well trained girl with the body of a 12 year old in hand to hand is such a great feat.

Honestly the people debating with the Frozen dude are practically just saying "Nope" while he proves his point lol.

#87 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20384 posts) - - Show Bio

@elmohump said:

@allstarsuperman: Because beating a well trained girl with the body of a 12 year old in hand to hand is such a great feat.

Honestly the people debating with the Frozen dude are practically just saying "Nope" while he proves his point lol.

Being 15 years old doesnt matter, its not the real world, age has no point in battle, you and him and others are passing Hit-Girl off as nothing cause she's young. If you would actually look past age you would see that Hit-Girl's cqc techniques "cartwheel kicks, backflip kicks, using throwing knifes right after flips" is much more skillful and fluid compared to Bale Batman's "elbows and headbutts" way of fighting. Please tell me how being 15 years old makes her not impressive:

Kicks guy guy so hard he flies several feat and breaks a windshield. please give me a good striking feat for Batman?
agility way beyond anything Bale Batman has done.
Bullet times, reaction time is way way ahead of anything shown in Nolanverse. Feats for Batman's reaction time?
Shoots 3 guys in the face before they can react, tell me what's faster bullets or batarangs?
Easily disarms opponents.
Actually uses her superior speed, reaction time, and agility to dodge attacks, way faster than anything in the Nolanverse. Batman barely ever evaded, he would just stand and try to tank.

And don't make Frozen out to be the right person here, Silent Bomber has proved this:

This is how your entire argument works (paraphrasing)

"Bane managed to fight Baleman so he must be skilled, this is a feat"

"Mother Russia managed to keep up with Hit-Girl, therefore Hit-Girl is slow"

Then

"Baleman managed to take a volley of punches to the stomach from Bane, therefore he is durable"

"Hit-Girl survived being strangled by Mother Russia, therefore Mother Russia is weak"

Truer words were never spoken.

#88 Edited by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: He has not 'proven' anything, it is not very surprising that you are backing a character you supposedly have 'no' fanboyism for.

You have the tendency to just ignore points and select what you want to argue and hear. I'll make it easy for you and repost what I said earlier (or something to that extent).

Yes, Hit Girl was impressive with her weapons to an extent, but it did not translate to H2H. Most characters primarily have showings with firearms do not show to be at such a level in H2H, though it does not hold true to some characters, it certainly did to Hit Girl based on showings. Saying that Mother Russia and Frank were faster than Bane is nonsense. He would tag her

#89 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20384 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@allstarsuperman: He has not 'proven' anything, it is not very surprising that you are backing a character you supposedly have 'no' fanboyism for.

You have the tendency to just ignore points and select what you want to argue and hear. I'll make it easy for you and repost what I said earlier (or something to that extent).

Yes, Hit Girl was impressive with her weapons to an extent, but it did not translate to H2H. Most characters primarily have showings with firearms do not show to be at such a level in H2H, though it does not hold true to some characters, it certainly did to Hit Girl based on showings. Saying that Mother Russia and Frank were faster than Bane is nonsense. He would tag her

I am a Hit-Girl fanboy, I am not a blind fanboy that thinks she will own Galactus, Thor, Wonder Woman, Deathstroke, Batman, Red Robin, heck she cant even beat Robin. But to say I am a biased cause she can beat Nolan Batman is pathetic, Nolan Batman was cool and all, but he was weak sauce.

• Give me a striking feat for Batman?
  • Give me an agility feat?
  • Give me a reaction feat?

Nothing Batman ever did surpassed the GIF's I have shown.

As for cqc, Hit-Girl was blocking, dodging, and returning hits to Frank and Mother Russia. Hit-Girl has also shown to be very resourceful in fights, like using a vase, a letter opener, broken glass, etc. She was able to climb MR and hold her in a armbar.

Bane doesn't have reaction feats to touch HG.

#90 Posted by ElmoHump (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Edited by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Again, you are being very selective in what you are wanting to argue and trying to stretch the argument into something else. You are bringing up re-hashed points that have been argued on the first page alone. Yes, Nolan's Batman was nerfed - but it is painfully obvious that the Nolanverse is far ahead of the Kick Ass universe, the Nolanverse saw ninja's, terrorists, nuclear bombs, tanks flying on rooftops, etc. Batman fought Ra's Al Ghul, disarmed him and beat him, he fought a S.W.A.T team, he easily dispatched of multiple trained ninja's in Begins, fought mercenaries, was able to take the hits of Bane and defeat him, etc. But again, you will ignore this.

You ignored my entire post too. Nothing Frank did alluded to him being faster than Bane, he was slightly above the ordinary human but all he did was fight aggressively. Hit Girl's agility worked for a few seconds and as soon as she came close into combat she was tagged, likewise with Mother Russia. You don't seem to understand that Hit Girl was clearly different when she fought unarmed, and that she was in fact tag-able by any standard. You can claim Bane doesn't have the reaction feats to hit her, but you won't acknowledge that she was tagged by slower opponents.

@elmohump said:

Word.

#92 Edited by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio

@elmohump said:

@allstarsuperman: Since when Frank > Bruce?

Since he made it up.

Apparently tagging Hit Girl (which wasn't that hard to do in combat) is more impressive than simultaneously beating 4 ninja's.

#93 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20384 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20384 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: I am done debating with you. I have CaV's were people actually can do this respectfully and calmly.

#95 Posted by silent_bomber (1529 posts) - - Show Bio
@elmohump said:

How many 12 year olds have you known that can dodge bullets after they've been fired & kick people several yards through the air?

Calling someone a "12-year old" is meaningless in comic books, she clearly doesn't resemble any real twelve year old.

#96 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Go ahead and flag me. Do I sound like a guy that scares easy? Cus I'm not.

@allstarsuperman The gif is actually kinda funny when it's not aimed at me lol. Good one.

#97 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5967 posts) - - Show Bio

Baleman

#98 Edited by godzilla44 (2714 posts) - - Show Bio

so far all I've seen in this thread is people trying low ball each other