#12  Edited By Strider1992

Leaning toward MR.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Mother Russia, she's like Hardy Bane but without the huge glaring weak point.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By marvel_boy2241

She's somewhat like Bane imo. I'm gonna go with Mother Russia. She takes too much punishment for fun.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jonez_

This is a close one...

I'm leaning towards Batman almost completely due to fighting location, time, and equipment.

H2H they're going to stalemate each other, but Bruce can really mess with her since he knows how to navigate his own rooftops, and he has the equipment that allows him to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins. Gear and fighting skill

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

She's somewhat like Bane imo. I'm gonna go with Mother Russia. She takes too much punishment for fun.

She's nothing like Bane.

But she was owned by shards of glass,Batman's gauntlet blades would f*ck her up.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@entropy_aegis: It took multiple strikes with those glass pieces at really fast speeds. Batman in the movies was not as fast as Hit Girl with adrenaline imo. His gauntlets can only shoot out one time per gauntlet. Surely such cuts wont phase Mother Russia.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother Russia

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: It took multiple strikes with those glass pieces at really fast speeds. Batman in the movies was not as fast as Hit Girl with adrenaline imo. His gauntlets can only shoot out one time per gauntlet. Surely such cuts wont phase Mother Russia.

He doesn't have to fire them,he can just hit her repeatedly,she'll put up a fight no doubt but Batman takes it.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@entropy_aegis Now, I'm on you.

Yeah and then she will grab his arm that he throws at her and put it behind his back. Then throw him on the ground and break his exposed chin. Batman got beat by a guy had no real training and wore makeup. I know it sucks but this is not the real Batman. Mother Russia was actually a bodyguard for many important people, including Mother Fucker. Mother Russia was easily beating Hit Girl until Hit Girl was dosed with adrenaline.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rogueshadow  Moderator

@entropy_aegis Now, I'm on you.

Yeah and then she will grab his arm that he throws at her and put it behind his back. Then throw him on the ground and break his exposed chin. Batman got beat by a guy had no real training and wore makeup. I know it sucks but this is not the real Batman. Mother Russia was actually a bodyguard for many important people, including Mother Fucker. Mother Russia was easily beating Hit Girl until Hit Girl was dosed with adrenaline.

Comic Joker has gotten the upper hand on Batman loads of times via trickery. That does not mean Joker>>>Batman. Batman was attacked by 3 rottweilers, fought them off and then his sonar made him essentially blind by the whack from the Joker, then the Joker got the jump on him. In a straight up fight Batman dominated Joker... Whilst fighting 5 other guys. Plus, it was for the sake of plot, Batman and Joker needed t have that conversation, that could only happen with Batman incapacitated. You can't take that fight seriously.

Prime Batman wins.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By marvel_boy2241
SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomped group of prisoners in the mountains, was trained by League of Assassins, has his standard gear, he will rain down a godly fire on MR. MR beat up few cannon fodder characters and trashed few cars via chemicals.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By silent_bomber

@marvel_boy2241 said:

She's nothing like Bane.

Well, I guess there's a good few differences, Bane was weaker, less skilled, and had a huge weak spot for instance.

@silent_bomber said:

But she was owned by shards of glass,Batman's gauntlet blades would f*ck her up.

She was owned by someone legitimately moving at super speed catching shards of glass as it fell and stabbing it into every major artery systematically piece by piece whilst she was effectively frozen in time.

No Caption Provided

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother Russia is amazing and it would be a good fight but do to gear and weapons. I'm going with Bale Batman

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

She's nothing like Bane.

Well, I guess there's a good few differences, Bane was weaker, less skilled, and had a huge weak spot for instance.

@entropy_aegis said:

@silent_bomber said:

She was owned by someone legitimately moving at super speed catching shards of glass as it fell and stabbing it into every major artery systematically piece by piece whilst she was effectively frozen in time.

No Caption Provided

Mother Russia had to exert herself to break the colonels neck,she again exerted herself when tried to break Hit-girls neck(and failed I might add),Bane didn't exert himself one bit when he snapped his goons neck,and when he crushed the captain's wind pipe.It's clear that he's stronger,he's more resilient on account of not feeling any pain and wearing a tactical vest and knee pads,he's more skilled and he's faster due to having a greater amount of feats,her only speed feat was blocking 3 projectiles. That leaves the mask which despite you constantly saying so was completely intact and not so obvious a weak point in the first fight,Bane allowed Batman free hits(a dozen of them straight to the face).In the second fight again the mask was undamaged,Batman just pulled the tubes using his gauntlets which were strong enough to completely break a sword in to multiple pieces.

Hit-girl is faster than Batman obviously but she doesn't hit anywhere near as hard nor is she as durable or as stealthy.I see no reason why a few gauntlet strikes to her nose and skull wouldn't bring her down.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By silent_bomber

Mother Russia had to exert herself to break the colonels neck,she again exerted herself when tried to break Hit-girls neck(and failed I might add),Bane didn't exert himself one bit when he snapped his goons neck,and when he crushed the captain's wind pipe

Except Colonel and Hit-Girl are not cannon fodder, Hit-Girl has huge durability feats, stop comparing her to a chubby dope cannon fodder with no feats from a universe that is supposed to be toned down and more believable.

Bane killed an ordinary guy from a weaker universe? big deal.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

her only speed feat was blocking 3 projectiles.

She is fighting a bullet-timer.

Even her choreography is usually faster, Bane is dog-slow, anyone with eyes can see that

The mask which despite you constantly saying so was completely intact and not so obvious a weak point in the first fight

Its the most obvious looking weak point I've ever seen, it looks like breathing apparatus.

Hit-girl is faster than Batman obviously but she doesn't hit anywhere near as hard nor is she as durable or as stealthy.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By entropy_aegis

@silent_bomber said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Mother Russia had to exert herself to break the colonels neck,she again exerted herself when tried to break Hit-girls neck(and failed I might add),Bane didn't exert himself one bit when he snapped his goons neck,and when he crushed the captain's wind pipe

Except Colonel and Hit-Girl are not cannon fodder, Hit-Girl has huge durability feats, stop comparing her to a chubby dope cannon fodder with no feats from a universe that is supposed to be toned down and more believable.

Bane killed an ordinary guy from a weaker universe? big deal.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@entropy_aegis said:

her only speed feat was blocking 3 projectiles.

She is fighting a bullet-timer.

Even her choreography is usually faster, Bane is dog-slow, anyone with eyes can see that

@entropy_aegis said:

The mask which despite you constantly saying so was completely intact and not so obvious a weak point in the first fight

Its the most obvious looking weak point I've ever seen, it looks like breathing apparatus.

@entropy_aegis said:

Hit-girl is faster than Batman obviously but she doesn't hit anywhere near as hard nor is she as durable or as stealthy.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Colonel was fodder,Bane can kill him with his eyes closed,seriously his only feat is beating the tar out of a goon who was not expecting it,and then dying himself. He's fodder all right,just with some personality.

Both of them can have as many durability feats as they want,fact remains that they still have normal human necks,and MR had to struggle to break them(in case of Hit-girl she failed even though she fully exerted herself and had ample time),so unless you can prove their necks were made out of special material or something your point is moot.

The rest of your Gifs serve no purpose this battle doesn't have Hit-girl in it,just cause Mindy can dodge bullets doesn't mean MR can too and MR lost to her anyway and badly I might add when Mindy juiced herself.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with Batman because of tech and fight location. He will find a way to incapacitate her.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#32  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@silent_bomber: Barry Allen confirmed in the Arrow episode The Scientist that it took 1250lbs of pressure/torque to crack someone's neck with one hand only, it basically confirmed Bane was a superhuman by even Arrow standards. Don't try and say he crushed his windpipe either, there is a plethora of evidence against that (TDKR script and subtitles).

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 frozen  Moderator

Batman would stomp Mother Russia and anyone in the Kick Ass universe. The Kick Ass characters are the lowest of the street-levelers.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: But Ollie can solo the Nolanverse bwahaha!trololo

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By entropy_aegis

@frozen said:

Batman would stomp Mother Russia and anyone in the Kick Ass universe. The Kick Ass characters are the lowest of the street-levelers.

To be fair Nolan verse characters aren't exactly that special either,Bane had potential to hang with the more dangerous street level characters(movie wise) but his potential is undermined by his weakness,but yeah either Batman or Bane would beat Mother Russia.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@entropy_aegis said:

@frozen said:

To be fair Nolan verse characters aren't exactly that special either,Bane had potential to hang with the more dangerous street level characters(movie wise) but his potential is undermined by his weakness,but yeah either Batman or Bane would beat Mother Russia.

I think Bane more specifically is, he seemed superhuman to an extent. Bale's Batman had superhuman durability but that was about it, still far above anyone in the Kick Ass universe. The Kick Ass universe is more comparable to Batman: Earth One.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By frozen  Moderator
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@frozen said:

Stop being a biased hater

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@allstarsuperman: I'm not really a hater. I actually like Kick Ass (the first one) but I stand by my point. Funny you call me bias though.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By silent_bomber

@frozen said:

@silent_bomber: Barry Allen confirmed in the Arrow episode The Scientist that it took 1250lbs of pressure/torque to crack someone's neck with one hand only.

and Mother Russia clearly strikes with more force than Bane, do the math.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@silent_bomber: Bane's strength translated to combat, I was skeptical whether he was superhuman as he punched through concrete without too much trouble. But the Arrow episode directly referencing it (a nod to Bane) confirms him as superhuman, even in the Arrow Universe (which is ahead of the Nolanverse).

2:00:

Loading Video...

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By entropy_aegis

@frozen said:

@silent_bomber: Barry Allen confirmed in the Arrow episode The Scientist that it took 1250lbs of pressure/torque to crack someone's neck with one hand only, it basically confirmed Bane was a superhuman by even Arrow standards.

and Mother Russia clearly strikes with more force than Bane, do the math.

How does she strike with more force? he's the one who punched through concrete not her.I assume you're referring to the kick she landed on Hit-girl,which doesn't compare to him kicking Batman. On one hand you have a 14-15 year old girl wearing a leather top and skirt,on the other hand you have 6 foot plus guy,very well built weighing between 200-220 lbs and covered in armor from head to foot.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By AllStarSuperman
@frozen said:

@allstarsuperman: I'm not really a hater. I actually like Kick Ass (the first one) but I stand by my point. Funny you call me bias though.

Yeah then why do you always root against them? And how is it funny I call you bias?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@entropy_aegis: Bane was also able to suffocate Captain Jones, which Mother Russia failed to do with Hit Girl:

Loading Video...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@allstarsuperman said:
@frozen said:

Yeah then why do you always root against them? And how is it funny I call you bias?

Why do you always root for them? Reversed logic. I don't ''root'' for anyone, I just believe they lose this matchup.

Just because I may debate against them, does not mean I actively 'hate' them.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@entropy_aegis: Bane was also able to suffocate Captain Jones, which Mother Russia failed to do with Hit Girl:

Loading Video...

That's exactly what I was saying,Bane pulled off the feats in which they are most comparable with absurd ease,while MR had to exert herself,seriously look at their respective faces.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By silent_bomber
@frozen said:

@silent_bomber: Bane's strength translated to combat, I was skeptical whether he was superhuman as he punched through concrete without too much trouble. But the Arrow episode directly referencing it (a nod to Bane) confirms him as superhuman, even in the Arrow Universe (which is ahead of the Nolanverse).

Comic book Peak human would be classed as superhuman in the real world.

and him saying it takes a superhuman to do that doesn't mean anything, he might class all of these characters we're talking about as Superhuman, with this as a low benchmark for Superhuman classification.

It takes massive amounts of force to send a human body flying through the air at an upwards angle, we can see just from comparing these characters fighting that Bane is far weaker than Mother Russia, and Mother Russia is noticeably weaker than Mirakuru users.

@entropy_aegis said:

How does she strike with more force? he's the one who punched through concrete not her.I assume you're referring to the kick she landed on Hit-girl,which doesn't compare to him kicking Batman.

To send her flying through the air like that would take a car traveling at like 15 miles per hour.

A car traveling at that speed would plow through that pillar easily.

Imagine a strong guy hitting that pillar with a sledgehammer, he could damage it as badly I'd imagine.

Imagine the same strong guy trying to hit a 16 year old girl with a sledgehammer, he has absolutely no chance of sending her careening through the air at an upwards angle, she'd probably lift a foot off the floor and a few foot backwards with broken ribs.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@entropy_aegis: Exactly. Bane found everything easy, until Batman clipped his mask, he had no problem displaying that kind of strength. MR may have had some good feats but Bane did it better, not to mention he was a much better fighter:

No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@silent_bomber:

Comic book Peak human would be classed as superhuman in the real world.

Obviously.

and him saying it takes a superhuman to do that doesn't mean anything, he might class all of these characters we're talking about as Superhuman, with this as a low benchmark for Superhuman classification.

Watch the episode, the man who cracked the man's neck IIRC had mirakuru. The solid implication is there; the strength at which was needed for the feat was superhuman. It's not like Bane struggled to do so, he easily accomplished the feat.

No Caption Provided

It takes massive amounts of force to send a human body flying through the air at an upwards angle, we can see just from comparing these characters fighting that Bane is far weaker than Mother Russia, and Mother Russia is noticeably weaker than Mirakuru users.

Yet Mother Russia struggled to suffocate Hit Girl while Bane easily did so to Captain Jones? Look at who Bane was up against, he was up against a 200lb + man with dense armor (dense enough that some of the plates can deflect bullets). Not to mention Batman had solid H2H skills, Hit Girl isn't very notable if we take her for her pure H2H.

eternalnature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By eternalnature

Let see Bat dart, Bat net, Grappling hook, night vision goggles and Carbon fiber armor strong enough to stop bullets. As well as assassin training. Strong enough to lift almost a three hundred pound man with one arm. vs a very strong Russian wearing very little clothing to protect one self. and spetsnaz training.