Batman/Arrow/Bane/Slade Elevator Fight(Winter Soldier movie)

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Firedude17
  1. Players
  • Batman(TDK)
  • Bane(TDKR)
  • Arrow(CW)
  • Slade Wilson(CW)(Pre-Mirakuru)
  • Slade Wilson/Deathstroke(CW)(Post-Mirakuru)

Scenario: Either of them is getting ambushed in the Shield elevator in cap 2 movie by those Hydra agents.

Players have their standard gear in their respective shows. Which one of them could make it through like cap?

No Caption Provided

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Bane has a slim chance to make it through 3/10, Oliver having 5/10 and Mirakuru enhanced Slade probably making it through.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Night4345

Batman, Bane and Slade Post Mirakuru can make it.

Ollie and Slade Pre Mirakuru don't have the armor or durability to tank tasers or fight off that many men in a closed space.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: Batman didn't even show the skill to be able to make that . He trained with the league of shadow with nothing to show for . Ollie has a better chance than him .

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Night4345

@uugieboogie: Batman has better gear in close range combat that IMO allow him to beat the scene despite Ollie having more skill.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: His gear was penetrated by dogs . Also neither of them make it thru with the simple fact of the tasers & magnet cuffs , neither of them displayed the strength to get out of the cuffs . Batman on the other hand didn't really show any skill at all I don't see him making 4 seconds . He won't have time to use his gadgets & he rarely used them in the movies at all . Ollie with his superior skills last an extra 2 seconds maybe .

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Firedude17

@uugieboogie: What about Mirakuru Slade? I'm pretty sure he has superhuman strength level comparable or superior to that of Steve. Roy, which is basically Slade lite managed to punch a hole in a bomb-proof container where Oliver arrows have no effect on it. Also, his blows send people flying like rag dolls as well.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane, Batman, and Arrow are gone. I don't know too much about CW Deathstroke.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firedude17: I said the only ones that don't have a chance is Ollie & Batman .

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Firedude17
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

@legacy6364:

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364: CW DS was bit of a beast . He was getting shot multiple times & not feeling a thing . & he definitely had the strength to resist the magnetic cuffs & I don't think the tasers would effect him too much .

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave

Ollie and Slade

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Firedude17

@uugieboogie: Oh, i see, didn't read your previous post lolz. My bad......

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RBT

Batman would get overpowered IMO.

Bane has a shot. Chance of clearing 5-6/10.

Arrow clears. He has taken down more people in similar circumstances.

Slade clears.

Mirakuru Slade stomps.

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firedude17: Whoa!

In that case CW Deathstroke. Thanks for the upload.

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Lol. no.

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: @rbt: I've never seen Ollie deal with that many ppl in that small space all at once . All I remember is him going down a hallway but they weren't all at once . & how does Ollie deal with the tasers & magnetic cuffs ? He didn't show any special durability to ignore the taser or any special strength to get free from those cuffs . On top of that he has to rely solely on his H2H (which is good) but it didn't look like the type to deal with all 12 ppl in a tight place all at the sametime .

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: That video proves nothing. Captain America had a hard time putting those guy down, and he's a super soldier. What on earth would make you think Arrow would stand a chance. Last time I checked he was human, meaning the tasers and magnetic cuffs would end his struggle before it begins.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By uugieboogie

@firedude17: Yeah I don't even know if Bane makes it now lol I give him like a 6/10 may be lol

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By uugieboogie

@legacy6364: Yeah & that video is isn't surrounded or actually getting attacked all at once . In the elevator he's completely surrounded & have no way at all to use his bow . The tasers & cuffs make it worst . & Crossbones was no jobber really either . Ollie would get overwhelmed pretty easily .

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By legacy6364

@legacy6364: Yeah & that video is isn't surrounded or actually getting attacked all at once . In the elevator he's completely surrounded & have no way at all to use his bow . The tasers & cuffs make it worst . & Crossbones was no jobber really either . Ollie would get overwhelmed pretty easily .

No Caption Provided

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RBT

@legacy6364: Again the same old, "Cap is a superhuman so he is better than any other human from any other media in everything." Seriously, this is a very stupid logic. Oliver has shown better reflexes and skill than Cap. Sure Cap has strength and durability on Oliver but Oliver has got his speed and skills to make up for that. As for tasers, they are really not that impressive. Just search for "taking tasers" on youtube and you'll get tons of result. Normal daily life people take tasers to their chest and don't blink.

Loading Video...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: @rbt: I've never seen Ollie deal with that many ppl in that small space all at once . All I remember is him going down a hallway but they weren't all at once . & how does Ollie deal with the tasers & magnetic cuffs ? He didn't show any special durability to ignore the taser or any special strength to get free from those cuffs . On top of that he has to rely solely on his H2H (which is good) but it didn't look like the type to deal with all 12 ppl in a tight place all at the sametime .

What? Read the OP.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Once again you post a video with no significance. I don't think Arrow will be on drugs during this debacle.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: No I'm saying he has to reply solely on his H2H because of the circumstances of the fight . If it's same scenario of Caps fight he's completely surrounded , the first thing they do is go for his weapons (quiver & bow) . Even of they don't he won't have the time to take a shot . It's nothing like that hallway scene . He's completely surrounded & it's not a few ppl at a time it's a dozen ppl simultaneously . He hasn't shown that he can deal with that . He hasn't shown a resistance to tasers either . One of the normal guys in the elevator got tased by it & dropped . Ollie also didn't show the strength capable to deal with those cuffs . I like Ollie but he's not making it out of here .

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uugieboogie

@legacy6364: @rbt: All tasers aren't the same charge & there's no way of the telling that they are equal in charge . The only way to judge it is to look at the guy in the elevator that got tased . He dropped down to his knees & then Cap punched him . If Ollie drops to his knees as least once he's not getting back up . Ollie wouldn't even make it past the magnetic cuffs .

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Once again you post a video with no significance. I don't think Arrow will be on drugs during this debacle.

Yeah. This guy is on drugs too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncuoxek3qzo

And this guy must have been on drugs thrice as much amount on others-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8g_9CZFes4

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke and I could see Bane because of the morphine

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By legacy6364

@rbt said:

@legacy6364 said:

Yeah. This guy is on drugs too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncuoxek3qzo

And this guy must have been on drugs thrice as much amount on others-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8g_9CZFes4

Whats wrong with you? Your making my point. Showing me 2 guys being tasered doesn't help your argument at all. And you still haven't explained to me how Arrow is going to get pass the magnetic cuffs.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: No I'm saying he has to reply solely on his H2H because of the circumstances of the fight . If it's same scenario of Caps fight he's completely surrounded , the first thing they do is go for his weapons (quiver & bow) . Even of they don't he won't have the time to take a shot . It's nothing like that hallway scene . He's completely surrounded & it's not a few ppl at a time it's a dozen ppl simultaneously . He hasn't shown that he can deal with that . He hasn't shown a resistance to tasers either . One of the normal guys in the elevator got tased by it & dropped . Ollie also didn't show the strength capable to deal with those cuffs . I like Ollie but he's not making it out of here .

Wow. Dozen people you say? Why don't you go and watch that video again? Never once in the fight(except for beginning) more than 2 people attacked Cap.

Again, don't try to manipulate the scene. One guy got tasered , fell down and got up in less than a second. Then Cap KOed him.

What makes you say that OLiver would get caught in the cuff anyway? Just because Cap did, doesn't mean Oliver would too. Oliver is faster than Cap.

As for being unable to use his bow and arrow. Oliver always uses his bow in h2h combat. To deal more damage to his opponent. He has used his arrows as well. Stick them with the pointy end.

Avatar image for l3g3ndarypheonix
L3g3ndaryPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well if ollie gets too use his explosive arrows he would kill everyone at one(even himself?)

but if ollie gets caught in the cuffs he is screwed

ollie takes it 6/10

Slade pre mirakuru 8/10

Slade with mairakuru 10/10(he's basically Captain America)

Batman 2/10

Bane doesn't stand a chance

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364:

Whats wrong with you? Your making my point.

Lol. That makes me doubt what your point is. Oliver is not going down by the taser because a completely featless soldier(from The Winter soldier) shrugged it off.

nd you still haven't explained to me how Arrow is going to get pass the magnetic cuffs.

And you still haven't told me why Oliver would definitely get stuck by the cuff. Cap saw it coming. Even avaoided it for a good deal of time. Oliver is only faster.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I don't want to compromise the integrity of this thread.

So lets just agree to disagree. Please don't quote me or mention me any further.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: dude it's at least 10 ppl in that elevator not including cap I'm watching it now . When the fight first started 5 ppl grabbed him , he kicked the first person then it was 4 & one person took his shield while two got the cuffs . Ollie is not overpowering 5 ppl .

Ollie is not faster than cap , when did he show that ? & speed would mean nothing in this instance . They grabbed his arms & had him by the neck . How does Ollie get out of that ?

Using his bows & arrows won't do too much good if he doesn't have them . These are trained men who ARE COMPLETELY SURROUNDING HIM . It's easy for them to take the arrows out or to take the now from his hand . & the guy got tased & was down for a few seconds . If Ollie goes down even for one second he is done . Cap only made it out of here because of his superior strength & durability he basically overpowered them . Skill won't really save anyone here . & I'm not manipulating the scene you're just not playing all the factors into it . Ollie didn't show the strength to even overpower the the 5 ppl that grabbed him as soon as it started . If he can't overpower them he's getting tased & cuffed . & there's no videos or not scenes that prove he can overpower them . Speed won't do anything it's too small of a space .

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as it took Cap to take them all out, and it wasn't easy, to get through the fight you need to be physically or skilfully similar to Cap, and if you lack in one you have to make up for it in the other. The guys they're fighting are armed, too. Mirakuru Slade could do it, un-enhanced Slade probably couldn't, because he's skilled and has good standard gear but he needs that physical boost to help him win. Bane has the physical power but probably not the skill. For all his training he seemed like more of a brawler or a boxer. I don't think either Bruce or Oliver have the physical stats to take out that many armed Hydra agents in that confined a space, even if they're skilled in their own ways. Bruce has some nifty gadgets, but a lot of them wont help him in such a small space.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie 0/10

Batman 0/10

Bane 0/10

Slade 5/10 maybe

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Kidd

Deadstroke easily

Slade/Arrow 50/50

Batman/Bane 4/10

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MiracleComeBack
  1. Players
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Batman(TDK) gets taken down
  • Bane(TDKR) 50/50 strong chance. he has potential to one-shot them and has shown high durability
  • Arrow(CW) 10/50 slim chance. ollie is known more for distant fights
  • Slade Wilson(CW)(Pre-Mirakuru) 10/50 chance same as ollie.
  • Slade Wilson/Deathstroke(CW)(Post-Mirakuru) 100/50. will easily stomp. regen+bomb-proof durability and strength

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@legacy6364 said:

Loading Video...

Lol. no.

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

That wasn't in really in as enclosed of a space though.

Avatar image for green_ballerina
Green_Ballerina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone takes a loss except Deathstroke.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman's already done it, just with more men.