#1 Posted by rpottage (894 posts) - - Show Bio

First off I'm sorry if this is a stomp; it shouldn't be but if it is let me know and I'll change it.

So I don't think this has been done like this before, with these characters.

Team 1: Batman, Nightwing, Robin (Tim Drake), Red Hood, Damian Wayne, Batman Beyond

Team 2: Captain America, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Falcon, Hawkeye

Fights take place in an abandoned New York City.
Kill or K/O; no BFR. Each Team has access to all their gear.

Team 1 has feats from all animated shows/movies and they're each at their prime.
Team 2 has feats from the MCU

Round 1: Morals on, no Prep.
Round 2: Morals off, no prep.
Round 3: Morals on, 1 day prep (knowledge from previous encounters)
Round 4: Morals off, 1 day prep (knowledge from previous encounters)
Round 5: Just Batman versus Captain America, 1 day prep (knowledge from previous encounters), morals off.

I know that live-action Batman can't compete with live-action Capt. But the animated Batman always seemed, at least to me, to be portrayed so much better than the live-action version.

#2 Edited by zaied (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

Animated Batman definitely has better feats than the live action one. Also, what Terry is this? From the actual show or the older and more experienced Terry from Epilogue in JLU?

*nvm* You said in their prime. In that case, the Batman team takes this one and Batman definitely takes down Cap in the final round.

Online
#3 Posted by Frozen (14334 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, without even trying.

#4 Posted by rpottage (894 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaied said:

Animated Batman definitely has better feats than the live action one. Also, what Terry is this? From the actual show or the older and more experienced Terry from Epilogue in JLU?

Both really. Feats from both are acceptable.

#5 Edited by zaied (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

@zaied said:

Animated Batman definitely has better feats than the live action one. Also, what Terry is this? From the actual show or the older and more experienced Terry from Epilogue in JLU?

Both really. Feats from both are acceptable.

Yeah, Batman wins this. Animated Batman took down Kalibak without too much difficulty. He's on an entirely different level.

Online
#6 Posted by rpottage (894 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaied said:

@rpottage said:

@zaied said:

Animated Batman definitely has better feats than the live action one. Also, what Terry is this? From the actual show or the older and more experienced Terry from Epilogue in JLU?

Both really. Feats from both are acceptable.

Yeah, Batman wins this. Animated Batman took down Kalibak without too much difficulty. He's on an entirely different level.

Wow. I thought this might still have been more on Cap's side. I haven't seen the Winter Soldier movie, but I've seen clips and heard things about it; and it seemed like he was pretty strong and durable.

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (14126 posts) - - Show Bio

TAS Batman gets his teeth kicked in.

JLU Batman, Cap gets destroyed and takes the MCU with him.

#8 Posted by colliderz (2323 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Batman all rounds

#9 Posted by dimitridkatsis (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain had trouble with Loki, Batman avoided the goddamn omega beam, doesn't make much sense i know but there you have it.

Online
#10 Posted by Frozen (14334 posts) - - Show Bio

TAS Batman gets his teeth kicked in.

JLU Batman, Cap gets destroyed and takes the MCU with him.

Ridiculous how far apart TAS was from JLU, in terms of skill. Even 80 year old Bruce Wayne was supposedly more adept to taking out thugs than the TAS version.

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (14126 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@nickzambuto said:

TAS Batman gets his teeth kicked in.

JLU Batman, Cap gets destroyed and takes the MCU with him.

Ridiculous how far apart TAS was from JLU, in terms of skill. Even 80 year old Bruce Wayne was supposedly more adept to taking out thugs than the TAS version.

80 year old Bruce speedblitzed and oneshotted Spike right after Spike beat the crap out of Terry.

#12 Posted by Pokeysteve (8416 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how animated Batman got such a high fighting reputation. He had trouble with regular thugs all the time.

#13 Posted by rpottage (894 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain had trouble with Loki, Batman avoided the goddamn omega beam, doesn't make much sense i know but there you have it.

Well I figured he could take Cap pre-Winter Soldier; but the clips I saw have Cap jumping off of buildings onto cement and diving from planes into the ocean like it's nothing; or taking Shield tech planes out with just his shield. So it seemed like he'd gotten better feats in the newest movie.

Good to know where he falls in comparison.

#14 Edited by Frozen (14334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Have you seen JLU? (it's the same canon version). They ridiculously amplified him. He essentially became the Bat-God.

#15 Posted by Frozen (14334 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@nickzambuto said:

TAS Batman gets his teeth kicked in.

JLU Batman, Cap gets destroyed and takes the MCU with him.

Ridiculous how far apart TAS was from JLU, in terms of skill. Even 80 year old Bruce Wayne was supposedly more adept to taking out thugs than the TAS version.

80 year old Bruce speedblitzed and oneshotted Spike right after Spike beat the crap out of Terry.

Lol, I remember that. He also intimidated Scarecrow rather easily.

#16 Posted by Night4345 (5062 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Beyond solos. Far stronger, durable, faster, flies, plenty of gadgets. Hell in the first episode he jumped over a guy's bat swing without any momentum or the suit. The highest a person has ever jumped is around 2ft.

#17 Edited by Jayc1324 (12801 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and batman beyond are just too much

Online
#18 Posted by Pokeysteve (8416 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@pokeysteve: Have you seen JLU? (it's the same canon version). They ridiculously amplified him. He essentially became the Bat-God.

Of course I have. One of my favorite shows. He has to get near Cap to actually fight him though. Bouncing and hopping around isn't going to get him a "W".

#19 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman in the Cartoons were pretty unstoppable.

#20 Posted by Wolfrazer (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman via Bat-Glare. But really....Batman took on those that he really shouldn't have been able to, I mean he knocked out Sinestro with a batarang....a simple batarang. Among that, the only instances I recall where Batman couldn't really do anything was against Hades and Darkseid.

#21 Posted by JediXMan (30936 posts) - - Show Bio

TAS Batman was fighting thugs on a regular basis.

JL / JLU Batman was fighting aliens on a regular basis.

Old Bruce fought whoever he wanted on a regular basis.

Batman wins.

Moderator
#22 Posted by Frozen (14334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: JLU Batman is better than Cap is in every single way. He's nearing comicbook level.

#23 Posted by RBT (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

Batman, without even trying.