Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By slimj87d
@castleking said:
" @SlimJ87D said:

"Well I'm never bias nor am I a Spider-man fan. I just never knew his healing factor evolved, that made a big difference in my opinion on Wolverine. It explains how the Winter Soldier was able to KO him far int he past because his healing factor never adapted to real heavy hitters yet. Plus he didn't have adamantium.  "

well, if you read wolverine he wasnt always depicted with the level of healing he has now. it is pretty common knowledge of the character from the get go. aside from that there have been on panel explanation of the attributes of adamantium and how it is designed to absorb blows and distribute the force equally. how the 1st mention was in the 80's by wolverine giving a crash course of it to daredevil or spiderman in mid battle while he was getting hit by a superhuman brick.. iirc.i'm glad you are now willing to concede although it should have been done far earlier when all it would have taken is basic comic book knowledge of both characters that one can get if they read them both periodically.which if you did you would know spiderman no longer has a spider sense.  "
I was aware of his Spider-sense leaving with that device, I didn't know it was permanent. Also i know all about Adamantium and Vibranium, I was talking about SPider-man hitting vital parts. I guess he's too pussy. I still think he has the powers to stop Wolverine, he doesn't have the attitude or type of morals to do it. 
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Ramtha07

@SlimJ87D:
And yet despite spidersense, he gets tagged repeatedly and consistently by Logan in each of their confrontations. And despite scans obviously showing Spidey royally pissed, he is most obviously not able to hurt Logan. Webbing? Scans show him consistently ripping through it. Vaunted speed? Logan has pinned him twice. Dodged him multiple times. Spiderman cannot hurt Wolverine. Wolverine can hurt Spiderman.

Spiderman, serious or not, loses.

Avatar image for knightofcydonia
Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By Noctis
@jumpstart55: Does Batman, have intel on Spidey?
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#104  Edited By jumpstart55
@Noctis: Yea everything Wolverine knows has been passed onto to Batman.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#105  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Ramtha07: I say it depends on the amount of webbing used....or if there is another alley.

Edit: And he needs a drop on Logan.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#106  Edited By castleking
@Ramtha07:

plus spiderman has admitted on panel to fear and respect wolverine and also has daddy issues for Wolverine and Captain America.  :)

wonder why no one addresses the moment when wolverine in a full fight with Spiderman sheathed his claws and instead punched spiderman in the face rather than shove the claws,,
Daken did the same thing as well but it was a PIS induced fight which seriously hampered and handicapped Daken.

do you  remember when Wolverine one hit ko'ed Spiderman from behind with a punch?

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Ramtha07
@castleking:
Indeed... wow... how much more conclusive do we need to get here? The list really does go on and on doesn't it.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Ramtha07: Good job you and castle king and i like the edits to the scans you made lol....im taking them.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By slimj87d
@Ramtha07:  okay dude, calm down. I already admitted Spider-man will lose after Castleking showed me the interviews.

I said Spider-mans powers are enough to take Logan down, his attitude and lack of experience are what doesn't allow him to win.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Ramtha07
@SlimJ87D said:
"

@Ramtha07:  okay dude, calm down. I already admitted Spider-man will lose after Castleking showed me the interviews.

I said Spider-mans powers are enough to take Logan down, his attitude and lack of experience are what doesn't allow him to win.

"

I'm sorry if you got the impression I wasn't calm. Hard to convey in the written verb the light and friendly spirit with which I am truly addressing this debate. I wrote back to your comment only because I also disagree with the argument it is only Spidey's morals that prevents him from the win. I don't think he'd win morals or not. I don't think he has the tools to take Logan out. He has little knowledge in lethal fighting tactics. Even if he wanted to. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse with you here. It's just I disagreed with other statements you had made and simply wished to voice my opinion on the matter. It's all good. :)
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By slimj87d
@Ramtha07 said:

" @SlimJ87D said:

"

"
I'm sorry if you got the impression I wasn't calm. Hard to convey in the written verb the light and friendly spirit with which I am truly addressing this debate. I wrote back to your comment only because I also disagree with the argument it is only Spidey's morals that prevents him from the win. I don't think he'd win morals or not. I don't think he has the tools to take Logan out. He has little knowledge in lethal fighting tactics. Even if he wanted to. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse with you here. It's just I disagreed with other statements you had made and simply wished to voice my opinion on the matter. It's all good. :) "
Well lets put Daken in SPider-man's body. Give him a few months of training with it, a whole straight month, and nothing else. You don't think he can take Wolverine out with Spider-man's powers? I think he can. Because he wouldn't be scared to grab a throat and rip it out. 
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Ramtha07
@SlimJ87D said:
"

@Ramtha07 said:

" @SlimJ87D said:

"

"
I'm sorry if you got the impression I wasn't calm. Hard to convey in the written verb the light and friendly spirit with which I am truly addressing this debate. I wrote back to your comment only because I also disagree with the argument it is only Spidey's morals that prevents him from the win. I don't think he'd win morals or not. I don't think he has the tools to take Logan out. He has little knowledge in lethal fighting tactics. Even if he wanted to. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse with you here. It's just I disagreed with other statements you had made and simply wished to voice my opinion on the matter. It's all good. :)

"
Well lets put Daken in SPider-man's body. Give him a few months of training with it, a whole straight month, and nothing else. You don't think he can take Wolverine out with Spider-man's powers? I think he can. Because he wouldn't be scared to grab a throat and rip it out. 

"

I think you may have inadvertently proven my point. Daken is a trained killer. A master at hand to hand like his pappy. So yes, he would try and tear Logan's throat out. He would hit pressure points and possibly gain the advantage due to his hand to hand prowess and killer instinct (training as a killer). His training and experience as a killer give him the skills and know how. Spiderman bloodlusted is not a Daken.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By madrid_san

Ramtha and Castleking, you guys are awesome.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Aero_gt
@Ramtha07 said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
"

@Ramtha07 said:

" @SlimJ87D said:

"

"

"

"
I think you may have inadvertently proven my point. Daken is a trained killer. A master at hand to hand like his pappy. So yes, he would try and tear Logan's throat out. He would hit pressure points and possibly gain the advantage due to his hand to hand prowess and killer instinct (training as a killer). His training and experience as a killer give him the skills and know how. Spiderman bloodlusted is not a Daken. "

Yeah I change my mind to this, damn morals always weakening people...
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#115  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Thanks Ramtha, those are some great scans. And castleking, that interview is conclusive evidence. good work guys.
Avatar image for knightofcydonia
Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Noctis
@jumpstart55:  Then I'm pretty sure Bats and Logan will take out Spidey.
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By BarelyAverage
@Noctis said:
" @jumpstart55:  Then I'm pretty sure Bats and Logan will take out Spidey. "
Agreed.
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By gingerpenny

with batmans h2h skills and wolverines h2h with claws and regeneration. spiderman is done

Avatar image for dearlordtheloganbuffyshat
dearlordtheloganbuffyshat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Spidey on any game still needs a lot against Wolverine but nobody is really considering Batman here. Guys he BATMAN. The random stuff in his utility belt and his MacGuyver tricks will screw Spidey over if he's busy with Logan. This is a "curbstomp" or something. (don't know what you guys call it here but the one sided fight thing)

i think i'd go far enough to say Batman might take Spidey on his own. he shown to be able to dodge no wait the ONLY person to dodge the Omega Beams of Darkseid so he's good enough not to get hit by any regular punches and he's smart enough to have Spidey make a mistake and Spidey makes a lot of mistakes in fights. Wolverine would fail alone though lol.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Omarpool said:
"I say Spidey. "
CaptainUseless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#121  Edited By CaptainUseless

I would say Spidey because he can simply web up Bats and then take out Wolverine then go and take out Bats. 

ghostm13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ghostm13

i have to give this one to  wolverine

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By sandiego008

Spidey

Venom802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Venom802

Batman and Wolverine..wait idk. I think in the end Batman and Wolverine.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman & Wolverine definitely. Batman has gadgets that can, and will, give it to Spider-Man and with Wolverine as acting 'tank' they take this one for sure. Batman is Wolverine's 'get out of jail' free card should Spider-Man manage to web him up, and Wolverine is likewise for Batman. And webbing is the ONLY way Spider-Man can take Logan out.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By sandiego008

Batman is a non-factor in this fight ... "here is web in your eyes" attack ... with a k.o.  Why do people forget about webbing the eyes ... its like his #1 move.  Not like batman has prep.  This is really a wolv vs. spidey fight ... where spidey webs up wolverine.  Don't think he can do it ... spidey can just stay out of wolverines reach the ENTIRE fight until he finally webs him.  

Side note: when stating spidey fights really need to be descriptive of where they fight ... roof top/ room (how high are ceilings)/ street with buildings/ open field etc.  As he can literally stay out of peoples reach and just fight on and on until he finally webs them up.

PINK_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By PINK_69

wolverine would win. wolverine is the only one out of the three that is superhuman the others are regular humans with costumes and no superpowers whatso ever. wolverine should kill this one off.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Blood_guts

i think they can both kill spidey. 7 pages? really?

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008 said:

Batman is a non-factor in this fight ... "here is web in your eyes" attack ... with a k.o.  Why do people forget about webbing the eyes ... its like his #1 move.  Not like batman has prep.  This is really a wolv vs. spidey fight ... where spidey webs up wolverine.  Don't think he can do it ... spidey can just stay out of wolverines reach the ENTIRE fight until he finally webs him.  

Side note: when stating spidey fights really need to be descriptive of where they fight ... roof top/ room (how high are ceilings)/ street with buildings/ open field etc.  As he can literally stay out of peoples reach and just fight on and on until he finally webs them up.

Batman is not a nonfactor. Spider-Man is not so powerful a foe that Batman all of a sudden becomes a nonfactor. He has tools that can cause Spider-Man a lot of trouble really. While alone, he would not put Peter away, though he definitely gives Wolverine all the advantage he needs to do so himself IMO.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

The team still wins.

Transmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#132  Edited By Transmetal

Spiderman takes this 9.5/10 times...He's stronger and faster then both batman and wolverine and Spidey has taken down almost every villian in Marvel by himself at times

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Transmetal said:
Spiderman takes this 9.5/10 times...He's stronger and faster then both batman and wolverine and Spidey has taken down almost every villian in Marvel by himself at times
Peter doesn't take the victory let alone 9/10 wins.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By sandiego008
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@sandiego008 said:

Batman is not a nonfactor. Spider-Man is not so powerful a foe that Batman all of a sudden becomes a nonfactor. He has tools that can cause Spider-Man a lot of trouble really. While alone, he would not put Peter away, though he definitely gives Wolverine all the advantage he needs to do so himself IMO.
Here's web in your eye *pew pew* now you cannot reply as I webbed you muahahahahah

/end childish remark
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By jashro44

Spider-man would win. This is pretty well the same thing as spider-man vs wolverine as it should be simple for spider-man to gain his distance from batman. He gets his distance and spams webbing. I hate to reuse the same argument but it works. Its contained stronger enemies and he can web them up at the same time. Neither can escape if completely incapacitated.

spider-man covers a mob of people
spider-man covers a mob of people
A showing of how much web spider-man can use. Look under Thors feat to see how much webbing he used
A showing of how much web spider-man can use. Look under Thors feat to see how much webbing he used
 spider-mans webbing holding up the daily bugle
 spider-mans webbing holding up the daily bugle
 Spider-mans webbing contains giant monsters
 Spider-mans webbing contains giant monsters
PINK_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By PINK_69

Lets be fair. threads like these i hate with two characters battling one character just isn't a fair fight. course spidermans dead if he goes against batman and wolverine. wolverine himself could probably take spiderman. his adamantium blades will rip through webs with ease.
galactus2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By galactus2000

se la doy al equipo

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#139  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Jazzitup said:

Spiderman wins. He'll kill Batman with one strike nd web Wolverine up in a way he cannot cut.

yep.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats gets one shotted right off the bat if Spidey is morals off and bloodlusted. He is a non factor in a random encounter. Wolvie will be tough to put down though. I'll go with Spidey due to him bloodlusted and morals off.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#141  Edited By Strider1992

Depends how serious Spider-man is. He could win this by spamming webbing.

allfornot2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By allfornot2

A serious Spider-man could incap Wolverine with webs long enough to KO Batman, then bring the noise on Logan while he frees himself. If Spidey keeps his head on straight he should take this 8/10 times.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By laflux

@PINK_69 said:

wolverine would win. wolverine is the only one out of the three that is superhuman the others are regular humans with costumes and no superpowers whatso ever. wolverine should kill this one off.

I'm not one to lose my temper easily but REALLY please at least research characters before posting in battle threads

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Omarpoolsaid:

I say Spidey.