Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

We all know Wolverine can best Batman. We know he would beat Solid. However if the to masters of their respective worlds work together, could they beat the Wolverine?

• Random Encounter.
  • Solid Snake is in his Prime. Batman is New 52. Current Wolverine.
  • Snake has access to all gear in MGS4.
  • Batman has all gear he carries in his Utility Belt.
  • Wolverine has his Adamantium and Healing Factor.
  • Battle in Central Park at night. Start 1 Mile away from each other.

Who wins?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Snake & Batman trys to stealth Wolverine and fails because of his senses.

Wolverine then proceeds to one shot Solid Snake. (I actually have no idea what Snake is capable of,This is the part where Cadence dumps every single thing he has related to Snake)

Batman then sticks Wolverine on a wall via magnets. (Aren't those stand equip now?)

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wolverine then proceeds to one shot Solid Snake. (I actually have no idea what Snake is capable of,This is the part where Cadence dumps every single thing he has related to Snake)

Batman then sticks Wolverine on a wall via magnets. (Aren't those Stand Equip now?)

Pre 52.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need some details on Snake.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins because of Bad Art for Bruce and Snake

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@patrat18 said:

@pr0metheus said:

Batman then sticks Wolverine on a wall via magnets. (Aren't those Stand Equip now?)

Pre 52.

Well,

While Snake serves as a distraction to Wolverine, Bruce runs and gets magnets when he sees his main weapons are metal claws.

Edit: Before Wolverine08 comes into the thread and possibly makes fun of this,

It is a joke.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Yea because Wolverine is more experienced than Batman in h2h, speed, agility, cooking ect.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@pr0metheus: Yea because Wolverine is more experienced than Batman in h2h, speed, agility, cooking ect.

I'd say they are about even in H2H an cooking skill. Wolverine is superior in everything else except possibly travel speed as I haven't seen a feat for his that Batman hasn't done also.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: @pr0metheus: Here you go. Everything on stats and battles you need to know on Snake.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/solid-snake-idw-comics-respect-thread-1487571/#4

I like to add that Solid Snake has fought Wolverine caliber healer such as Vamp and beat him twice in combat. He is no stranger to healer. Vamp is also Bullet Speed fast, deflecting assault rifle rounds with a combat knife, and can jump over 100 feet with ease. He also is extremely skilled fighter who can read muscles to know what attack your doing before you do it.

Loading Video...

0:00 - 5:50

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh you.... I will change it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@dondave said:

@shawnbaby said:

I changed it! Stop judging my art taste. Critics... sheesh.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I just don't see what they have to keep Logan down.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@cadencev2: I just don't see what they have to keep Logan down.

Same stuff they can use to tax his healing factor to exhaustion like many others did in comics :/ *Shrugging shoulders* Also I am sure Batman has something whether it be super human knock out gas or Magnetic Batarangs to help out. Snake has Nanonite shots that can retard healing factors. Im sure a couple stinger missiles blowing away his innards to nothing, or heart stabs could drop Logan for a KO. Maybe Batman can tie him up via super human grade line he carries.

Im sure a little creativity from two guys with IQs over 180 can think of something.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So tired of magnet argument.. Unless you got the type connected to a crane, I just don't see how Wolverine doesn't slash whatever he is being attracted to and destroys the magnet. It's a momentary reprieve at best in my opinion and to call it a game changer based on the time I saw it in use against some helpless schlubs is an offense against a character like Logan.

Team can manage it, but it is an uphill struggle to get the healing factor offline or else they get away long enough to drag Wolverine into a plan and incapacitate him. The set up does not favor them. I'd say random encounter still favors the Wolverine in general. With it starting a mile away I think he hunts them down and gets them while they are flat footed.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Wolverine008

Wolverine 8/10. Batman and Solid Snake will not be able to get thorough his superhuman physicals, fighting skill, healing factor, and adamantium skeleton. Batman won't even last a few minutes before he gets killed by Wolverine. From there, it's the end of Solid Snake.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Sick Batman picture

Wolverine 6-8/10

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator

Wolverines physicals are massively superior to both, his fighting skills are at least on par and possibly superior. He can tank there output and dish out a lot more. Wolverine, 7-8/10.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake will outlast Bats in this one

superhuman physicals is nothing new to the greatest soldier alive

SeAnonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think Bats and Snake can do this, but end up pretty hurt. So my idea is Snake can distract Wolverine with all the STUN G's and PYRO G's he has while Batman can knock him out with gases, tasers, hypersonics and flashbangs. This is a weird strategy of just Snake and Batman tossing everything they got! :D

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Major lowballing of the team I think...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By renamed040924

That's not a very flattering pic of Snake

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist
@risingbean said:

The set up does not favor them. I'd say random encounter still favors the Wolverine in general. With it starting a mile away I think he hunts them down and gets them while they are flat footed.

Snake actually has Solition Radar and the Solid Eye. Hard to counter or catch flat footed. If anything they should know of his presence first. Also since both Batman and Snake are stealth masters, I do not think Wolverine can out stealth them.

@nickzambuto said:

That not a very flattering pic of Snake

EVERYONES A CRITIC! But it makes me laugh. Whats your verdict?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it is Wolverine, most people tend to think he is immortal and some major high showings justify it ;)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By renamed040924

That not a very flattering pic of Snake

EVERYONES A CRITIC! But it makes me laugh. Whats your verdict?

I wouldn't be surprised if team found a way.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wolverine008

@cadencev2 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Well, it is Wolverine, most people tend to think he is immortal and some major high showings justify it ;)

No. Your vendetta against mainstream comic characters is showing again.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Didn't he lose to Vamp because he couldn't read his movements though?

That might of been Raiden.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@monsterstomp said:

No. Your vendetta against mainstream comic characters is showing again.

I think it is quite possible the Team can win. I think its possible to tax the healing factor like Gorgon, the Hood, Sabertooth, and Deadpool have. However Wolverine has very insane high showings that are very inconsistent with that. Its a fact.

@cadencev2: Didn't he lose to Vamp because he couldn't read his movements though?

That might of been Raiden.

Vamp lost to Raiden because his muscles are different from a normal persons. Snake also beat Vamp back in his prime, and as a 70+ year old Old Snake in combat.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Not sure about sabretooth but deadpool has never taxed wolverines healing factor. I am pretty sure the only time deadpool ever took wolverine down was with special tranqs which I think were stated to be enough to take down a T-rex or something (All though its worth noting deadpool hit wolverine with a cheap shot).

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wolverine008

@cadencev2:

Deadpool's has never taxed the healing factor. He ambushed a Wolverine who had his healing factor's efficiency had severely depleted due to him having fought for days and used tranquilizers to take him out in Origins. Even then, with his healing factor depleted severely, Wolverine had just lolstomped a fresh Captain America. Gorgon depleted the healing factor by being noticeably physically superior to Logan and ripping out vital organs. The team isn't going to win. Their physicals are noticeably inferior to Logan's. Solid Snake isn't in Batman or Wolverine's league skill wise. Batman's equipment will serve no other purpose than to make Logan mad. When Wolverine hunts them down via his senses, neither can keep up with him in close quarters combat for different reasons. They simply aren't winning.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

Deadpool's has never taxed the healing factor. He ambushed a Wolverine who had his healing factor's efficiency had severely depleted due to him having fought for days and used tranquilizers to take him out in Origins. Even then, with his healing factor depleted severely, Wolverine had just lolstomped a fresh Captain America. Gorgon depleted the healing factor by being noticeably physically superior to Logan and ripping out vital organs. The team isn't going to win. Their physicals are noticeably inferior to Logan's. Solid Snake isn't in Batman or Wolverine's league skill wise. Batman's equipment will serve no other purpose than to make Logan mad. When Wolverine hunts them down via his senses, neither can keep up with him in close quarters combat for different reasons. They simply aren't winning.

cough opinions cough bullcrap cough.

What you think about that @nickzambuto?

Also why can Snake not use his vast array of explosives and guns that tear huge chunks of Wolverine's flesh work less than Gorgon doing it?

Also the Deadpool fight I saw was a Deadpool trying to hunt down some pale white chick who was his exGF and ran afoul of Wolverine who DP stabbed in the heart with his 2 blades in the back. in this comic they seem to have never met before either as they were introducing themselves. Then Deadpool fought a Weapon X guy with a metal arm who was dating that exGF of his.

That is the fight I was actually remembering. It was a long time ago, maybe someone will remember it and the circumstances in that battle.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

cough opinions cough bullcrap cough.

Snake hasn't taken on competition that have the skill feats or extensive history of skill that Batman or Wolverine have. Not "bullcrap".

Also why can Snake not use his vast array of explosives and guns that tear huge chunks of Wolverine's flesh work less than Gorgon doing it?

Gorgon has literally using his sword and hands to rip out Wolverine's stomach and heart. Wolverine has an extensive and consistent history of tanking explosions if you want me to get into that. Guns of all ranges of power stopped being a problem for Wolverine a few decades ago.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Why do people act like a battle can only ever be decided by a fist fight? I'm not going to argue Snake's CQC skill since that is an absolute last resort in-canon and hardly the first strategy he'd try. What's stopping Snake from lying low downwind and spamming Wolverine with hypersonic Rail Gun blasts? This is literally the exact same strategy he used to beat Crying Wolf, who also had an enhanced sense of smell that Snake actually compared to a husky.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

Why do people act like a battle can only ever be decided by a fist fight? I'm not going to argue Snake's CQC skill since that is an absolute last resort in-canon and hardly the first strategy he'd try. What's stopping Snake from lying low downwind and spamming Wolverine with hypersonic Rail Gun blasts? This is literally the exact same strategy he used to beat Crying Wolf, who also had an enhanced sense of smell that Snake actually compared to a husky.

I don't know, Wolverine tanking multiple thunderclaps from the Hulk. The healing factor and his own pain tolerance make attacks centered around his enhanced senses an iffy resort at best.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

Oh snap.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hilarious Solid Snake picture.

Easily the team. This is current Wolverine, if it was a different era then the fight would have a different outcome. Right now, Wolverine can't fight to save his life (literally). Even though it's ridiculous PIS and we all know that he's a better fighter, he's still suffering from bad writing syndrome and thus, useless in a fight.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

I don't know, Wolverine tanking multiple thunderclaps from the Hulk. The healing factor and his own pain tolerance make attacks centered around his enhanced senses an iffy resort at best.

Do you know what a Rail Gun is? It's not supposed to affect his senses, it's going to shoot explosive projectiles more powerful than tank rounds that will shred away every bit of flesh and muscle on his body until the only thing that remains is his skeleton. I think that counts as an incap win.

And "tanking multiple thunderclaps from the Hulk" is a big exaggeration when one clap nearly knocked him unconscious.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wolverine008

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

Do you know what a Rail Gun is? It's not supposed to affect his senses, it's going to shoot explosive projectiles more powerful than tank rounds that will shred away every bit of flesh and muscle on his body until the only thing that remains is his skeleton. I think that counts as an incap win.

And "tanking multiple thunderclaps from the Hulk" is a big exaggeration when one clap nearly knocked him unconscious.

You want me to bring you multiple moments where Wolverine has tanked explosions that where ripping away at his skin and flesh? Because you are going to lose if that's the game you want to play.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

You want me to bring you multiple moments where Wolverine has tanked explosions?

All Snake has to do is keep firing. Wolverine might have a healing factor but his actual skin and organs aren't any different from yours or mine. It's still flesh. A Rail Gun will eventually shred everything from his skeleton.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

You want me to bring you multiple moments where Wolverine has tanked explosions?

All Snake has to do is keep firing. Wolverine might have a healing factor but his actual skin and organs aren't any different from yours or mine. It's still flesh. A Rail Gun will eventually shred everything from his skeleton.

His flesh didn't shred away when he was standing beside the sun getting burned up with Jean Grey in New X-Men.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

His flesh didn't shred away when he was standing beside the sun getting burned up with Jean Grey in New X-Men.

It sure as hell burned away when Punisher hit him with a rocket.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

You kind of lost all credibility using a Garth Ennis showing to justify a point with Wolverine.......................

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pokergeist

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

You kind of lost all credibility using a Garth Ennis showing to justify a point with Wolverine.......................

Actually I think wolverine fans are simply ridiculous. IMO.

Do you seriously expect me to believe explosions will not takes out his flesh when low caliber bullets do! He is not bulet proof and explosions have shredded his flesh many times.

Hypocrites, Biased, BS.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

Actually I think wolverine fans are simply ridiculous. IMO.

Do you seriously expect me to believe explosions will not takes out his flesh when low caliber bullets do!

Hypocrites, Biased, BS.

Good job labeling people mate. Admirable behavior that young children would scoff at.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By dondave

Lets keep it civil

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: @wolverine08: Also regardless of Garth bias feelings to Wolverine, I think its funny Wolverine fans clutch to feats like regrowing from Nitro as a skeleton or dropped in a vat of smelted steel and crawls out as a skelleton from bias Wolverine fanwanking writers. Editors at Marvel clearly felt Garth work was legit enough to print it. Only people who dislike Garth work (which I am a fan of) is Wolverine Fans.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: @wolverine08: Also regardless of Garth bias feelings to Wolverine, I think its funny Wolverine fans clutch to feats like these from bias Wolverine fanwanking writers. Editors at Marvel clearly felt Garth work was legit enough to print it. Only people who dislike Garth work (which I am a fan of) is Wolverine Fans.

You just sound bitter at this point. No one takes those showings written by Garth Ennis seriously because they are riddled with inconsistency. Wolverine one shotted Spider-Man, Hulk was taken out by explosives, etc. The series doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.