batman and robin vs swat kats; a sky battle

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god

swat kats are fugitives here... they enters gotham sky and as the police confronts them, they effortlessly finishes off the police.. now batman with robin (dick) by his side confronts them .. the fight enrages above gotham's sky

• battle is strictly on air.. however .. one person can come out on bike from each side
  • morals off
  • in character
  • confronts a city block apart.
  • u can use any version of bat plane u prefer
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

who would prevail?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeez I haven't seen SWAT Kats in forever, that was an awesome show. So..can't really comment. :/ But what are the Bat planes feats?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeez I haven't seen SWAT Kats in forever, that was an awesome show. So..can't really comment. :/ But what are the Bat planes feats?

yeah.. that was a real great show..

well bat planes have many feats... much like swat kats have ... diff missiles etc

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I am voting Batman cause I never watched SWAT Kats.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am voting Batman cause I never watched SWAT Kats.

really?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that show is a part of my sweet childhood memory .. that kinda goes into power puff girls type of category :)

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool match up. I think the Swat Kats could honestly take it. I think Bruce's planes might have the edge in terms of overall specs, but teh Swat kats Jet is like the Green Arrow quiver when it comes to versatility, it just has so much crap. But more importantly nothing tells me Bruce or Dick are better pilots than T-Bone and Razor. I think it could get dragged into a close range dogfight and that's where the specs of the planes will matter less and the SWAT Kats can put the bat down. On second thought, the fight takes place in Gotham and if morals are off, even if in character Bruce could drag the fight into the city and use his extremely superior knowledge of the city to his advantage. This would be a close one. I need some Piloting feats from Batman and the Swat Kats, right now I think 5.5/10 in favor of the Swat kats since this is what they do.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ssj_god

@cerberus369616:

t-bone had some mind blowing piloting feats .. and razor had mind blowing calculation and aiming feats for missiles :D