This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (4931 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Dynamic duo have 1 day prep DS has 20 min

Round 2 Both have 1 day prep, Dynamic Duo Morals off

This is Dick Grayson Robin.

#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm backing Slade for both rounds.

#4 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

team both rounds

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller: I don't think they have specified versions, rather all versions debatable.

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (11201 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#10 Posted by Cable_Extreme (6837 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

This has actually been done before.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-damian-wayne-vs-deathstroke/737830/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-red-robin-robin-nightwing-vs-deathstroke-ravager/545400/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-batman-and-nightwing/645404/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-and-red-robin-vs-deathstroke-and-red-hood/752959/

Not this specific battle from what I see.

That covers all the Robins from what I see.

But it isn't this exact combination. So this battle has not been done before.

#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cable_Extreme said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

This has actually been done before.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-damian-wayne-vs-deathstroke/737830/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-red-robin-robin-nightwing-vs-deathstroke-ravager/545400/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-batman-and-nightwing/645404/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-and-red-robin-vs-deathstroke-and-red-hood/752959/

Not this specific battle from what I see.

That covers all the Robins from what I see.

But it isn't this exact combination. So this battle has not been done before.

Its similar enough to have the same results. Which Robin is this?

#12 Posted by Cable_Extreme (6837 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

This has actually been done before.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-damian-wayne-vs-deathstroke/737830/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-red-robin-robin-nightwing-vs-deathstroke-ravager/545400/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-batman-and-nightwing/645404/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-and-red-robin-vs-deathstroke-and-red-hood/752959/

Not this specific battle from what I see.

That covers all the Robins from what I see.

But it isn't this exact combination. So this battle has not been done before.

Its similar enough to have the same results. Which Robin is this?

Idk, I didn't make the bio. But the results will always be Deathstroke winning :D

#13 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Robin win both rounds.

#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cable_Extreme said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

This has actually been done before.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-damian-wayne-vs-deathstroke/737830/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-red-robin-robin-nightwing-vs-deathstroke-ravager/545400/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-batman-and-nightwing/645404/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-and-red-robin-vs-deathstroke-and-red-hood/752959/

Not this specific battle from what I see.

That covers all the Robins from what I see.

But it isn't this exact combination. So this battle has not been done before.

Its similar enough to have the same results. Which Robin is this?

Idk, I didn't make the bio. But the results will always be Deathstroke winning :D

Depends on the versions, equipment, and Robin really :P

But if it was a random encounter Deathstroke would most likely win.

#15 Posted by Cable_Extreme (6837 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

This has actually been done before.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-damian-wayne-vs-deathstroke/737830/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-red-robin-robin-nightwing-vs-deathstroke-ravager/545400/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-batman-and-nightwing/645404/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-and-red-robin-vs-deathstroke-and-red-hood/752959/

Not this specific battle from what I see.

That covers all the Robins from what I see.

But it isn't this exact combination. So this battle has not been done before.

Its similar enough to have the same results. Which Robin is this?

Idk, I didn't make the bio. But the results will always be Deathstroke winning :D

Depends on the versions, equipment, and Robin really :P

But if it was a random encounter Deathstroke would most likely win.

I agree with you on that. Though prepping wise, Deathstroke rivals Batman, so he wouldn't be at a disadvantage.

#16 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

DS never loses now gtfo

#17 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4931 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

DS never loses now gtfo

Didn't Joker beat him?

#18 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4931 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#19 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4051 posts) - - Show Bio

DS both rds. Guess Bruce will have to have Damian back as Robin after this battle is over...... Oops the brats dead.

#20 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Dynamic Duo takes both.

And they stomp if this is no prep.

Deathstroke barely beats Batman alone.