User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CapFanboy

-different combatants each round 

Round 1: New York city in Marvel U.  
-Get 3 hour prep each 
-Bucky doesn't have his cybernetic arm

Captain America Steve Rogers w/ shield and 2 flashbangs
Captain America Steve Rogers w/ shield and 2 flashbangs

Bucky w/ M16, AK-47, P08 Luger, 4 flashbangs, 3 hand grenades and 2 combat knives. Has 20 bullets for each gun
 Bucky w/ M16, AK-47, P08 Luger, 4 flashbangs, 3 hand grenades and 2 combat knives. Has 20 bullets for each gun
   VS          
Batman (Bruce Wayne w/ grapple gun, 40 batarangs and 10 smoke pellets 
Batman (Bruce Wayne w/ grapple gun, 40 batarangs and 10 smoke pellets 

Robin (Dick Grayson w/ 10 'R' shuriken, grapple hook and Bo staff) 
Robin (Dick Grayson w/ 10 'R' shuriken, grapple hook and Bo staff) 

Round 2: Gotham City in DCU 
-1 hour prep for each team. 
-Bucky has cybernetic arm 

Captain America (Bucky Barnes w/ Shield, 2 flashbangs, 1 hand grenade, 1 combat knife and Luger P08
 Captain America (Bucky Barnes w/ Shield, 2 flashbangs, 1 hand grenade, 1 combat knife and Luger P08

Bucky (Rikki Barnes w/ vibranium-photonic energy shield, vibranium boots and pistol with unlimited ammo)
 Bucky (Rikki Barnes w/ vibranium-photonic energy shield, vibranium boots and pistol with unlimited ammo)
 VS   
 Batman (Dick Grayson w/ grappling gun, 20 modified batarangs, 20 smoke pellets, escrima stick)
 Batman (Dick Grayson w/ grappling gun, 20 modified batarangs, 20 smoke pellets, escrima stick)

Robin (Damien Wayne w/ grappling hook, Bo staff, 5 'R' shuriken and 10 smoke pellets)
 Robin (Damien Wayne w/ grappling hook, Bo staff, 5 'R' shuriken and 10 smoke pellets)
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By progenitorigin

1.) Team America. 
2.) Team Bat.
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CapFanboy
@progenitor: reasons?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By progenitorigin
@CapFanboy said:
@progenitor: reasons?

I think that Bucky & Dick are somewhat equal in acrobatics and agility, Bucky having the edge in experience with combat skill, however, I think that Damien would be able to take Rikki Barnes, so I think that gives the Bat fam' the edge.  As for the first match, with Steve Rogers empowered by Erskine's serum, I think he would be able to outlast Bruce in durability & longevity, as well as having the edge in experience with combat (same as Bucky).  Bucky and Dick would, again, be somewhat equal, but I think Bucky would have an edge over Dick during his days as Robin.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ssejllenrad

Team Bat on the first occasions. Without prep, team America would win but because Bats is a prep god (not saying Rogers is not good with prep, just that Bats is ridiculously good at it) then the team takes it. On the second one, I have no clue as I don't know what Rikki Barnes could do. Just my 2 cents.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RisingBean

I'm with Progenitor.
RyGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RyGuy

Battle 1: Bruce Wayne with that much prep means the Bats take this.  
Battle 2: Good battle, but without knowing much about Rikki i cant make a decision. 

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CapFanboy
@RyGuy: don't forget that it is in marvel U's NYC which includes buildings like avengers tower and the baxter building, I think part of bat's prep would be finding out all the nooks and crannies of his battlefield