• 100 results
DarkBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By DarkBird

New dynamic duo                             vs                                               Bruce and Tim

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                     vs

No Caption Provided
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By entropy_aegis

Team 1 easily. 
bruce solos.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@entropy_aegis said:
" Team 1 easily. bruce solos. "
You don't think that Damian and Dick together can take Bruce?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
You don't think that Damian and Dick together can take Bruce? "

Nope,bruce spanks damian and beats dick after a good fight. 
tim recently thrashed damian in red robin. 
Team 1 should win 10/10 
but i prefer the dick and damian dynamic to the bruce and tim dynamic.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
Nope,bruce spanks damian and beats dick after a good fight. tim recently thrashed damian in red robin. Team 1 should win 10/10 but i prefer the dick and damian dynamic to the bruce and tim dynamic. "
How good a fight do you think Dick will give Bruce?
DarkBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DarkBird

Tim can take out  Damian and can put up a good fight against Grayson and Bruce can take them both

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
Nope,bruce spanks damian and beats dick after a good fight. tim recently thrashed damian in red robin. Team 1 should win 10/10 but i prefer the dick and damian dynamic to the bruce and tim dynamic. "
How good a fight do you think Dick will give Bruce? "

A good fight,but he'll lose,he's not quite up there yet,after all dick never beat the clone and bruce unlike his clone is'nt stupid.
@DarkBird said:
"Tim can take out  Damian and can put up a good fight against Grayson and Bruce can take them both "

Then why bother?
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@entropy_aegis:
That Tim who beat Damian was older, the one in the OP is younger.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By entropy_aegis
@comicdude23 said:
"

@entropy_aegis:

"

Does'nt matter,the only reason why damain was able to give tim a good fight in his first appearence is cause tim was'nt even trying and in the second occasion tim was acting stupid. 
damian will probably end up a better fighter then the other robins,but he is'nt beating anyone here.
MadComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MadComics

You should've put it "Batman and Robin and Robin vs. Bruce." lol

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

Bruce and Tim take this in a heart beat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"

@entropy_aegis:

"
Does'nt matter,the only reason why damain was able to give tim a good fight in his first appearence is cause tim was'nt even trying and in the second occasion tim was acting stupid. damian will probably end up a better fighter then the other robins,but he is'nt beating anyone here. "

What i meant was that Tim was alot older. The Tim in the OP is alot younger.
DomDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By DomDom

Everyone speaks as if Bruce can take on anyone and everyone single handed. 
(I'm not saying he can't) 

Perhaps in this fight Bruce and Tim would win...  
Not after a good fight between Dick, Tim and Bruce...Damian would likely loose it in blind rage but act as a good distraction. :)

But what if it was all the (once/current) robins vs Bruce? 
That'd be a fun fight to see.
DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By DarcStorm
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
Nope,bruce spanks damian and beats dick (Hahaa) after a good fight. tim recently thrashed damian in red robin. Team 1 should win 10/10 but i prefer the dick and damian dynamic to the bruce and tim dynamic. "
Tim has gotten his ass handed to him by Damian, and will never be on equal footin' with Dick. And people have it all wrong here the winners of the fight would be Dick, and Damian. Dick knows Bruce too well, so he'll have Damian distract him while he takes out Tim. With Tim out of the fight it all goes down to Bruce vs Dick, and Damian...and not even Bruce can win that one.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis
@DarcStorm said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
Nope,bruce spanks damian and beats dick (Hahaa) after a good fight. tim recently thrashed damian in red robin. Team 1 should win 10/10 but i prefer the dick and damian dynamic to the bruce and tim dynamic. "
Tim has gotten his ass handed to him by Damian, and will never be on equal footin' with Dick. And people have it all wrong here the winners of the fight would be Dick, and Damian. Dick knows Bruce too well, so he'll have Damian distract him while he takes out Tim. With Tim out of the fight it all goes down to Bruce vs Dick, and Damian...and not even Bruce can win that one. "

I wont bother with damian's fights with tim back in the day when we have the recent red robin 14 where tim stomped him,and it was a fair fight ,no distactions or interferences.i'm a huge damian fan but NO WAY does he beat tim.bruce will beat dick ,and even if he does'nt tim will help him(though i dont think it'll be neccessary).
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Is this Bruce and Tim vs Dick and Damian?
If it is, then I'd go with Bruce and Tim.

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Telcalipoca

bruce and tim win but the new dynamic duo is alot more dynamic than the previous one.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Telcalipoca said:
"bruce and tim win but the new dynamic duo is alot more dynamic than the previous one. "

Agreed.
DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DarcStorm
@entropy_aegis: Ooohhh, because one writter wrote him winnin' one time he's suppose to be able to do it constantly? If that's the case, then I can say Dick can beat Bruce 'cause he's done that before. And that would just bring it down to Dick vs Tim...and Tim will never win that fight.

But let's not forget the way I explained the way Dick and Damian would actually win. It doesn't have "Damian vs Tim"...but "Dick vs Tim". Tim obviously loses leavin' Dick and Damian vs Bruce. Or Dick would take out Tim, and Bruce would take out Damian leavin' Dick and Bruce to fight. But never in any way is Tim a factor. You have to remember, this is a 2-on-2 fight. The 2 Batmen don't have to fight each other.
weaponxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By weaponxxx
I agree with the general sentiment that Bruce and Tim would win in a fight, but the dynamic is fresh with Dick and Damian. It has more of Batman Year One feel to it. It's probably the best combo to date but that's debatable.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By entropy_aegis
@DarcStorm said:
" @entropy_aegis: Ooohhh, because one writter wrote him winnin' one time he's suppose to be able to do it constantly? If that's the case, then I can say Dick can beat Bruce 'cause he's done that before. And that would just bring it down to Dick vs Tim...and Tim will never win that fight.

But let's not forget the way I explained the way Dick and Damian would actually win. It doesn't have "Damian vs Tim"...but "Dick vs Tim". Tim obviously loses leavin' Dick and Damian vs Bruce. Or Dick would take out Tim, and Bruce would take out Damian leavin' Dick and Bruce to fight. But never in any way is Tim a factor. You have to remember, this is a 2-on-2 fight. The 2 Batmen don't have to fight each other. "

The fight i mentioned was most recent,both characters were giving their best,there were no plot devices or interruptions. 
so yes it counts no matter what you say. 
dick has never beaten bruce ,so no. 
dick will struggle more against tim then bruce will against damian(and by using the word struggle i'm being very generous here). 
so tim is a non factor but damian is'nt LOL. 

i'm arguably the biggest damian fan on this site ,and i much prefer the dick/damian dynmaic than the bruce/tim dynamic. 
but team 2 is not winning.
LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
@DarcStorm said:
" @entropy_aegis: Ooohhh, because one writter wrote him winnin' one time he's suppose to be able to do it constantly? If that's the case, then I can say Dick can beat Bruce 'cause he's done that before. And that would just bring it down to Dick vs Tim...and Tim will never win that fight.

But let's not forget the way I explained the way Dick and Damian would actually win. It doesn't have "Damian vs Tim"...but "Dick vs Tim". Tim obviously loses leavin' Dick and Damian vs Bruce. Or Dick would take out Tim, and Bruce would take out Damian leavin' Dick and Bruce to fight. But never in any way is Tim a factor. You have to remember, this is a 2-on-2 fight. The 2 Batmen don't have to fight each other. "
True, Dick could take out Tim. But let's be real, Bruce would take out Damian a hell lot quicker. No way does this fight come down to Dick and Damian VS Bruce. Let's also remember Tim's loss against Damian was when he was holding back.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#22  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Bruce and Tim first off they work amazing together. Tim was Batman's sidekick longer than any other Robin going by comic book time not real life time. They have great chemistry, when working together they don't even need to speak they know each other so well. Dick still has to tame Damian all the time. Bruce can take Dick and Tim Damian  

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Bruce and Tim first off they work amazing together. Tim was Batman's sidekick longer than any other Robin going by comic book time not real life time. They have great chemistry, when working together they don't even need to speak they know each other so well. Dick still has to tame Damian all the time. Bruce can take Dick and Tim Damian   "

Was'nt dick the longest? 
i know tim said that he knew bruce the longest (but that's quite absurd,he probably meant the longest of all those people in the room at the moment).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tim already kicked Damians ass, when he let go.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#25  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Bruce solos. Tim can beat Damian one-on-one and he might beat Dick, but that's unlikely.

spiderguylll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By spiderguylll

Im taking Dick and Damian. Bruce has never beaten Dick after he became Nightwing and they fought twice and Dick has gotten better since then. Dick's speed and agility will pose a problem and Dick quite the tactician just like Bruce but Dick will use teamwork with Damian to his advantage while Bruce will most likely take them alone like he always does. Tim could take Lil D though. But as a team I'm with the Double D's

Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Skies327

This one handily goes to Bruce and Tim.  Damian at his current stage isn't going to beat anyone in this fight if they aren't holding back, but the lil' guy is a scrapper for sure. Bruce and Tim 10/10.

Grayson and Damian is an AWESOME read though. Really like the dialogue between the two, just sayin.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"Bruce and Tim first off they work amazing together. Tim was Batman's sidekick longer than any other Robin going by comic book time not real life time. They have great chemistry, when working together they don't even need to speak they know each other so well. Dick still has to tame Damian all the time. Bruce can take Dick and Tim Damian   "
Was'nt dick the longest? i know tim said that he knew bruce the longest (but that's quite absurd,he probably meant the longest of all those people in the room at the moment). "
I'm not sure Dick may be based on his story after Crisis. 

Bruce & Tim Win.
SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SmoothJammin

I wonder why the two batmen never spar? That would be a sight to behold. Dick has exceptional lateral movement, and his unorthodox agileness/ awkward style of fighting would give Bruce problems. Bruce to me seems like a stand and bang sort of guy--by no means is he a one dimensional fighter but he'd atleast need to be stationary to Dick to land anything relevant. Therein lies the problem though, he's not nimble enough to keep up and it's something dick would capitalize on. "Move more, get hit less"-Nightwing, reflecting on his snazzy style of combat. On the other hand Bruces superior strength would also mean that if he caught him in a firefight(chances are he might)he'd rock grayson then go for ground and pound to finish him off. Dick isn't really a homerun hitter like bruce, he maintains more of a gymnasts physique and it grants him more to his forte of out-maneuvering his opponents and making them look bad, his excellent cardio would mean landing punches in bunches where it counts but overall his KO power just wouldn't be there against a war hardened Bruce. He'd have to rip into him with multiple kicks and blows in order to cut him down to size unfortunately I just don't see it happening. The more likely scenario? Behold, it has already been proven!! 
  ~Check out my state of the art fight simulator 3000!!! lol 

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cascadeking09
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Was'nt dick the longest? i know tim said that he knew bruce the longest (but that's quite absurd,he probably meant the longest of all those people in the room at the moment). "
Forgive me. I loled when I read this.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HolySerpent

bruce wins

p.s. damian is my favorite robin

DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DarcStorm
@entropy_aegis said:
" @DarcStorm said:

The fight i mentioned was most recent,both characters were giving their best,there were no plot devices or interruptions. so yes it counts no matter what you say. dick has never beaten bruce ,so no. dick will struggle more against tim then bruce will against damian(and by using the word struggle i'm being very generous here). so tim is a non factor but damian is'nt LOL.  i'm arguably the biggest damian fan on this site ,and i much prefer the dick/damian dynmaic than the bruce/tim dynamic. but team 2 is not winning. "
You may think that that Damian and Tim fight means much, but actually it only proves one thing...They had 3 fights. Damian won 2 so how does Tim win this 2-on-2? If anything this further proves Tim's uselessness, because he's bein' bested by a kid.

Oh, and about Dick, and Bruce...I'm sorry do you not read comics? Ever since Dick became Nightwing, Bruce has never bested him to my knowledge, and they've fought more than once...so how has he never beaten Bruce?

And it doesn't matter who "struggles more against which Robin, fact is is that the Robins would be taken out leavin' it to be down to the Batmen. And since Bruce hasn't won against the grown-up version of Dick, how can Dick not pull out the victory?

You see, what I present to you are facts Damian has beaten Tim more tims than not, and Bruce hasn't had a win over Dick since he grew-up. So how would team1beat team2 when the facts show that they're outmatched?
Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Skies327
@DarcStorm said:  If anything this further proves Tim's uselessness, because he's bein' bested by a kid.

Really? Like he's just some punk kid? There's a difference between being beaten while holding back and beaten plain beaten. Actually fighting, Tim has beaten Damian. In this scenario, they would actually be fighting.  
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@entropy_aegis said:

" @Cosmic_Falcon said:

" @entropy_aegis said:
HAH! Penis joke
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @entropy_aegis said:

" @Cosmic_Falcon said:

" @entropy_aegis said:
HAH! Penis joke "
HA! Threa/ CLOSED! You Sure fatality'd this Thread!
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By entropy_aegis
@DarcStorm said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @DarcStorm said:

The fight i mentioned was most recent,both characters were giving their best,there were no plot devices or interruptions. so yes it counts no matter what you say. dick has never beaten bruce ,so no. dick will struggle more against tim then bruce will against damian(and by using the word struggle i'm being very generous here). so tim is a non factor but damian is'nt LOL.  i'm arguably the biggest damian fan on this site ,and i much prefer the dick/damian dynmaic than the bruce/tim dynamic. but team 2 is not winning. "
You may think that that Damian and Tim fight means much, but actually it only proves one thing...They had 3 fights. Damian won 2 so how does Tim win this 2-on-2? If anything this further proves Tim's uselessness, because he's bein' bested by a kid.  Oh, and about Dick, and Bruce...I'm sorry do you not read comics? Ever since Dick became Nightwing, Bruce has never bested him to my knowledge, and they've fought more than once...so how has he never beaten Bruce?  And it doesn't matter who "struggles more against which Robin, fact is is that the Robins would be taken out leavin' it to be down to the Batmen. And since Bruce hasn't won against the grown-up version of Dick, how can Dick not pull out the victory?  You see, what I present to you are facts Damian has beaten Tim more tims than not, and Bruce hasn't had a win over Dick since he grew-up. So how would team1beat team2 when the facts show that they're outmatched? "

damian won 2 ,first of which in tim never was even trying ,he even helped him when he was struggling on the dinosaur,when one person does his best but the other does'nt ,then ITS NOT A FIGHT.
The second fight which you say damian won is again taken out of context,damian impaled tim with the grappling hook,which tim could have dodged but did'nt cause he was trying to reason with him,but guess what when tim got back up he jumped on top of damian and pounded the crap out of him , 

so basically you mentioned 2 hollow victories ,both taken out of context,if you're so confident then i dare you to post the scans . 
then you the recent fight in red robin which tim won fair and square. 

And how about you stop questioning what i've read ,cause quite clearly i have read more on batman than you ever did,you say bruce has never beaten nightwing HAHAHA,someone needs to read batman 600,bruce blew his back out. 
You have not posted any facts at all. 

Now i'm gonna have to start calling him richard,LOL.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By mrtrickster

you should put grayson with tim vs bruce with damian. then you got a fight

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By odinforce
bruce reminds them of who batman really is, robin watches on the side
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By ReverseNegative

Team 1. I respect Dick and Damien, but they can't defeat Bruce and Tim working together.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
@DarcStorm said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @DarcStorm said:

You may think that that Damian and Tim fight means much, but actually it only proves one thing...They had 3 fights. Damian won 2 so how does Tim win this 2-on-2? If anything this further proves Tim's uselessness, because he's bein' bested by a kid.  Oh, and about Dick, and Bruce...I'm sorry do you not read comics? Ever since Dick became Nightwing, Bruce has never bested him to my knowledge, and they've fought more than once...so how has he never beaten Bruce?  And it doesn't matter who "struggles more against which Robin, fact is is that the Robins would be taken out leavin' it to be down to the Batmen. And since Bruce hasn't won against the grown-up version of Dick, how can Dick not pull out the victory?  You see, what I present to you are facts Damian has beaten Tim more tims than not, and Bruce hasn't had a win over Dick since he grew-up. So how would team1beat team2 when the facts show that they're outmatched? "
Lol, your not serious are you?
DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DarcStorm
@Tim_Drake4444:  No. I'm gettin' very tired of people overratin' Tim, and he sucks. He isn't nor has he ever been a contender in any fight with anyone in the Batman family. So in this fight...he's just an extra body, with the only goal of gettin' in Bruce's way.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By entropy_aegis
@DarcStorm said:
" @Tim_Drake4444:  No. I'm gettin' very tired of people overratin' Tim, and he sucks. He isn't nor has he ever been a contender in any fight with anyone in the Batman family. So in this fight...he's just an extra body, with the only goal of gettin' in Bruce's way. "

Tim drake is overrated at times ,but it does'nt matter he stomps damian while bruce beats dick.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By ComicStooge
@DarcStorm:

That sir, is a load of bull... during Battle For A Cowl, Drake would've beaten Todd, had he not got the batarang in the chest...actually, Tim beat Jason at least once...
Alch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Alch21

Bruce and Tim would win in a fight but who cares? Its Bruce and Tim, they got more experience and are better solo and together because frankly the new duo is......new. If this was a question of whos more fun and which duo i'd rather read then hands down Dick and Damian.

Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Skies327
@DarcStorm said:
" @Tim_Drake4444:  No. I'm gettin' very tired of people overratin' Tim, and he sucks. He isn't nor has he ever been a contender in any fight with anyone in the Batman family. So in this fight...he's just an extra body, with the only goal of gettin' in Bruce's way. "
Tell that to his arc in Red Robin in which he takes on the Council of Spiders and later Ras al Ghul. Tim can be overrated, but in no way is he outclassed by everyone in the Bat family, and certainly not Damian.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Skies327 said:
" @DarcStorm said:
Tell that to his arc in Red Robin in which he takes on the Council of Spiders and later Ras al Ghul. Tim can be overrated, but in no way is he outclassed by everyone in the Bat family, and certainly not Damian. "

The whole outclassed stuff means nothing,all characters in the batfamily have their own strengths and weaknesses,and for the record tim did nothing to Ra's in red robin,Ra's was on the wrong trail right from the start.
@ComicStooge said:
"@DarcStorm: That sir, is a load of bull... during Battle For A Cowl, Drake would've beaten Todd, had he not got the batarang in the chest...actually, Tim beat Jason at least once... "

That's like saying bane could've beaten batman in legacy if bruce did'nt eventually find the strength to overcome him. 
todd won fair and square,there were no rules stating no batarangs.
DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DarcStorm
@ComicStooge said:

" @DarcStorm: That sir, is a load of bull... during Battle For A Cowl, Drake would've beaten Todd, had he not got the batarang in the chest...actually, Tim beat Jason at least once... "

That has never happened, Tim has never bested Jason in any of their fights. And people just speculate that Tim would've won...when it's farfetched to begin with. Jason will never lose a fight to Tim, nor would Dick or Bruce. Cassandra kicks Tim's ass as well. @Skies327 said:

" @DarcStorm said:

Tell that to his arc in Red Robin in which he takes on the Council of Spiders and later Ras al Ghul. Tim can be overrated, but in no way is he outclassed by everyone in the Bat family, and certainly not Damian. "
Who cares what he was able to do in that piece of crap comic. Red Robin hasn't been good since Jason stopped bein' him. Everything that happens there now is just overexaggerated hype put up to try to make Tim look good. None of the stuff he does in that comic he was able to do in any other provin' that whoever is the writer...blows, and needs to be fired. Stop overratin' Tim "Bitch-made" Drake!
Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Skies327
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Skies327 said:
" @DarcStorm said:

The whole outclassed stuff means nothing,all characters in the batfamily have their own strengths and weaknesses,and for the record tim did nothing to Ra's in red robin,Ra's was on the wrong trail right from the start.
Tim fights him in issue 12 of Red Robin as part of his overall plan to save the various targets of the League. In no way does he beat him, because at this point in his life I think that would be just downright absurd, but keeping himself from being easily killed says a lot. Maybe that's just me.

As far as Tim versus Damian, I think this one says a lot.  Note the emphasis on the word trying.

No Caption Provided
Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Skies327
@DarcStorm said: Who cares what he was able to do in that piece of crap comic. Red Robin hasn't been good since Jason stopped bein' him. Everything that happens there now is just overexaggerated hype put up to try to make Tim look good. None of the stuff he does in that comic he was able to do in any other provin' that whoever is the writer...blows, and needs to be fired. Stop overratin' Tim "Bitch-made" Drake! "

Wow, seriously?
DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DarcStorm

Jea! There is far too much hype put on Tim...and he will never live up to it in my book.