#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4931 posts) - - Show Bio

Both teams get 1 week prep

Win death or KO

Red Hood, Red robin, and Bats have their standard equipment, DS has his sword

Pre and New 52 feats count

#2 Posted by comicace3 (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm I see it going either way. Bats and DS are good with prep. I'm not sure if Redhood is a weak link or not I've barely read his comics...

#3 Posted by dondave (26884 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3:With prep Red Hood could have killed Batman

Team 2 ftw

Online
#4 Posted by comicace3 (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@comicace3:With prep Red Hood could have killed Batman

Team 2 ftw

Question: Was batman aware of Redhood prepping and can he out prep Bats? Is he smarter than Red Robin when it comes to prep?

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4931 posts) - - Show Bio

I think DS and Redhood. DS is better than Bats and I hate Tim and love Jason

#6 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: red robin is smarter and a better prepper than Jason, he even admited this in death in the family. I still think jason wins but thats mostly due to deathstroke.

#7 Posted by shroudofsorrow (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

While Batman is good with prep, DS is too. Also, Deathstroke has beaten Batman before, and Jason has beaten Tim Drake before. So I say Team 2 7/10. Honestly, without prep, I say they win 9/10.

#8 Posted by heroesgold (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 Deathstroke could solo.

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4931 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#10 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#11 Posted by dondave (26884 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingsloth said:

@dondave: red robin is smarter and a better prepper than Jason, he even admited this in death in the family. I still think jason wins but thats mostly due to deathstroke.

What issue was this as Ii don't remember him saying that

@comicace3: Batman is a better prep master than Jason, but I don't know any of Tim's prep feats

Online
#12 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@kingsloth said:

@dondave: red robin is smarter and a better prepper than Jason, he even admited this in death in the family. I still think jason wins but thats mostly due to deathstroke.

What issue was this as Ii don't remember him saying that

@comicace3: Batman is a better prep master than Jason, but I don't know any of Tim's prep feats

teen titans 16, Jason admits tim is smarter than him

#13 Posted by CaptainJ (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and RR, though this could go the other way. Jason has it over Tim fighting wise, but Tim is better with prep, and bats should have it over Deathstroke.

#14 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (896 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainJ: but deathstroke is like a superhuman, ripping of aeroplane doors while it was in flight, taking on a ninja clan. Idk, personally i'd go team 2 just cause of Deathstroke.

#15 Posted by SUNMAN (6929 posts) - - Show Bio

so Basically this just comes down to Batman vs Dathstroke.

Pre-Flashpoint Deathstroke should win. Is he still as menacing in the new 52?

Online
#16 Posted by Batman242 (4803 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroesgold said:

Team 2 Deathstroke could solo.

Doubt that very highly.

#17 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

DS and Red Hood ROMP

#18 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroesgold said:

Team 2 Deathstroke could solo.

No way Deathstroke is soloing.....

Tim is smarter than batman, Bruce himself admitted that...and with them 2 work together...a week is overkill

Team 1 should take this.

#19 Posted by JediXMan (27981 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@heroesgold said:

Team 2 Deathstroke could solo.

No way Deathstroke is soloing.....

Tim is smarter than batman, Bruce himself admitted that...and with them 2 work together...a week is overkill

Team 1 should take this.

If memory serves, I believe Bruce just conceded that Tim might be a better detective than him. That's not the same as being overall smarter.

#20 Posted by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#21 Posted by AnotherVillain (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@goddamnironman: batman never said tim was smarter. he said that he could grow up to be a better detective than him.

#22 Posted by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

I say team 2 takes this but not easily.

#23 Posted by Cable_Extreme (6837 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke's pre 52 feats mixed with his new 52 Nth metal armor that enhances his abilities to the point of being able to survive a subamrine thrown at him and continue fighting... i'm sad to say this is a bad day for team 1.

#24 Posted by dondave (26884 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 ftw

Online