#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5749 posts) - - Show Bio

Both teams get 1 week prep

Win death or KO

Red Hood, Red robin, and Bats have their standard equipment, DS has his sword

Pre and New 52 feats count

#2 Posted by comicace3 (3466 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm I see it going either way. Bats and DS are good with prep. I'm not sure if Redhood is a weak link or not I've barely read his comics...

#3 Posted by dondave (33397 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3:With prep Red Hood could have killed Batman

Team 2 ftw

#4 Posted by comicace3 (3466 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Team 2 ftw

Question: Was batman aware of Redhood prepping and can he out prep Bats? Is he smarter than Red Robin when it comes to prep?

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5749 posts) - - Show Bio

I think DS and Redhood. DS is better than Bats and I hate Tim and love Jason

#6 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: red robin is smarter and a better prepper than Jason, he even admited this in death in the family. I still think jason wins but thats mostly due to deathstroke.

#7 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3153 posts) - - Show Bio

While Batman is good with prep, DS is too. Also, Deathstroke has beaten Batman before, and Jason has beaten Tim Drake before. So I say Team 2 7/10. Honestly, without prep, I say they win 9/10.

#8 Posted by heroesgold (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 Deathstroke could solo.

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5749 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#10 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#11 Posted by dondave (33397 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingsloth said:

@dondave: red robin is smarter and a better prepper than Jason, he even admited this in death in the family. I still think jason wins but thats mostly due to deathstroke.

What issue was this as Ii don't remember him saying that

@comicace3: Batman is a better prep master than Jason, but I don't know any of Tim's prep feats

#12 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@kingsloth said:

What issue was this as Ii don't remember him saying that

@comicace3: Batman is a better prep master than Jason, but I don't know any of Tim's prep feats

teen titans 16, Jason admits tim is smarter than him

#13 Posted by CaptainJ (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and RR, though this could go the other way. Jason has it over Tim fighting wise, but Tim is better with prep, and bats should have it over Deathstroke.

#14 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (921 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainJ: but deathstroke is like a superhuman, ripping of aeroplane doors while it was in flight, taking on a ninja clan. Idk, personally i'd go team 2 just cause of Deathstroke.

#15 Posted by SUNMAN (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

so Basically this just comes down to Batman vs Dathstroke.

Pre-Flashpoint Deathstroke should win. Is he still as menacing in the new 52?

#16 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroesgold said:

Doubt that very highly.

#17 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

DS and Red Hood ROMP

#18 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroesgold said:

No way Deathstroke is soloing.....

Tim is smarter than batman, Bruce himself admitted that...and with them 2 work together...a week is overkill

Team 1 should take this.

#19 Posted by JediXMan (29263 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@heroesgold said:

No way Deathstroke is soloing.....

Tim is smarter than batman, Bruce himself admitted that...and with them 2 work together...a week is overkill

Team 1 should take this.

If memory serves, I believe Bruce just conceded that Tim might be a better detective than him. That's not the same as being overall smarter.

#20 Posted by Immortal777 (6680 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#21 Posted by AnotherVillain (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@goddamnironman: batman never said tim was smarter. he said that he could grow up to be a better detective than him.

#22 Posted by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

I say team 2 takes this but not easily.

#23 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8029 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke's pre 52 feats mixed with his new 52 Nth metal armor that enhances his abilities to the point of being able to survive a subamrine thrown at him and continue fighting... i'm sad to say this is a bad day for team 1.

#24 Posted by dondave (33397 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 ftw

#25 Posted by valarmorghulis (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5749 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmorghulis: The pics?

The first one is Deathstroke 17 cover.

The next is Redhood and the Outlaws 7 I think.

Idk about the Tim one

The Batman one is Batman issue one cover.

#27 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#28 Posted by DarthAznable (5520 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Slade's gear and even more enhanced stats+ Jason's gear and awesome feats makes this really tough for Team Bat. Granted idk much about n52 Tim as I avoided Teen Titans like the plague. Jason has beaten Tim pre 52 so I don't think it should change much here. Even with that week of prep I still lean towards Team 2. Tim can build some robots though if that is allowed.

#29 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19499 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#30 Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost (1752 posts) - - Show Bio
This was literally written in Tim Drake's blood.

#31 Posted by I2edShift (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke & Red Hood.

DS>Batman

RH>Robin

#32 Posted by Zmasonite (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say because of prep time. But I'll go with Slade's team 6 or 7 out of 10

#33 Posted by valarmorghulis (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 cause they've got Batman

#35 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke & Red Hood.

DS>Batman

RH>Robin

#36 Posted by highaccuser (4891 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. More practical preppers with the limited time span.

#37 Posted by Wolverine08 (38063 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#38 Edited by Bat_Girl_CC (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@dondave said:

Team 2 ftw

Question: Was batman aware of Redhood prepping and can he out prep Bats? Is he smarter than Red Robin when it comes to prep?

Well, Jason's prep it's a different Kind of prep...Batman and Red Robin would try something creative that doesn't hurt or at least, that doesn't kill anyone...Red Hood doesn't have that problem..."if morals are on" here, i would say Jason's Prep is better, because he could just plant bombs through all gotham before the fight, and just nuke the entire city..."if morals are off" both Batman and Tim Drake's prep are better, because they are better at prep than Jason is, and they are overall smarter, and without morals, they wouldn't hold back, so there's no reason to belive that they wouldn't out-smart Jason...still, Deathstroke's prep is also pretty good, and "if morals are on" here, Team 1 is in a huge disavantage here, because both will think twice before doing somthing to radical, while both DS and RH won't have that problem, and their prep, is also pretty good.

#39 Posted by nickzambuto (12665 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to ignore the prep stipulation since I think it makes the battle far less interesting.

Overall it's very close but a more debatable pairing would have been Jason with Bruce and Tim with Slade. Yes I know Jason + Slade and Bruce + Tim kinda works out better considering morals, but it would have evened the match out more. As it stands, Deathstroke > Batman and Jason > Tim gives team 2 a flawless victory. There's really no way for team 1 to win.