Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XiiX
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman and Prometheus VS Deathstroke and Cassandra Cain

-No prep

-First Round is strict hand to hand(No weapons, though Prometheus is allowed his helmet)

Second Round, Deathstroke is allowed his sword. Prometheus is allowed his nightstick. Batman and Batgirl both get unlimited batarangs.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By XiiX

*Tap

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

team two ..... Close fight though ..... Bats takes out Cass, probably ends up wounded though .... Slade caps Promethius ..... then proceeds to end the wounded Bruce ......... Close .... but ..... Team Terminator wins

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

Team 2

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Onemoreposter

I assume all of these battles end with any sort of incapacitation, including death.

With prep, standard equipment (Morals on or off): Bats and Prometheus. Whether Slade or Batman is the better prepper is debatable. Slade's better than Prometheus but Prometheus is still a league-buster with prep so Slade's not that far ahead. Cass doesn't have any prep showings close to the other three. Whatever Slade comes up with won't match team 1. Important to note that with standard gear Prometheus should be able to analyze and counter via his helmet both Slade and Cassandra's fighting styles.

No prep, no equipment (Morals on or off): Slade and Cass. Slade has meta-human strength and durability as well as an advanced healing factor. He's also a Batman level h2h combatant. Cassandra Cain may possibly be the most skilled fighter on the field. I'm not sure whether the skills Prometheus downloads with his helmet remain with out it. If he does the battle is a bit more of a grind. If he doesn't team 2 stomps hard.

Standard equipment, no prep (Morals on): Tough. This is a great battle. Prometheus should be the strongest fighter on the field (skill wise, because of his helmet). Cass won't kill with morals on so against Batman she'll hold back and he might be able beat her. I think Cass is going to go out first and that leaves us with two great tacticians vs one. Team one won't be able to kill Slade but they'll incapacitate him.

Standard equipment, no prep (Morals off): Team Two. Batman's the first to die as he's the weakest fighter on the field. Even though Prometheus should be able to counter both opponents at first, the double team will be physically exhausting and I imagine it won't give him many opportunities to go on the offence. Slade doesn't tire.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious

Team 1 wins both rounds.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7  Edited By Pokeysteve

I think this is the only battle on the Vine where Batman being the weak link costs his team the win.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By vuviper

@Pokeysteve said:

I think this is the only battle on the Vine where Batman being the weak link costs his team the win.

Batman is barely behind either Deathstroke or Cassie. It's debatable whether he even is behind Cass.

@Nefarious said:

Team 1 wins both rounds.

I agree, but it's is a pretty good fight with the limits on equipment

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kinasin_

@Nefarious said:

Team 1 wins both rounds.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Stronger

@Pokeystevesaid:

Batman is not the weaker link.Cassandra is.

@Nefarious

said:

Team 1 wins both rounds.

Correct.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By greenteaforme

Which Batgirl is this? Cassandra Cain?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XiiX

@greenteaforme: Yes.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nefarious
@vuviper: Indeed.
Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cochise

Team One wins both rounds. With helmet Prometheus is a beast. Even the understudy of Prometheus, who is the original's clear inferior, stomped Shiva with ease using the helmet. And this was a fight written by Simone who loves Shiva.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokeysteve

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Batman is barely behind either Deathstroke or Cassie. It's debatable whether he even is behind Cass.

@Stronger said:

@Pokeystevesaid:

With full equipment Bat beats Cass but he doesn't have it here. She can take him in h2h.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Stronger

@Pokeysteve: Yeah,YEAH RIGHT.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vuviper

@Pokeysteve said:

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Stronger said:

@Pokeystevesaid:

With full equipment Bat beats Cass but he doesn't have it here. She can take him in h2h.

She can take him h2h, but he could take her nearly as many times if not more. He's really not far behind her

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokeysteve

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Stronger said:

@Pokeystevesaid:

She can take him h2h, but he could take her nearly as many times if not more. He's really not far behind her

No not far behind at all. It's not a stomp by any means. I still think she takes the majority though.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vuviper

@Pokeysteve: Your comment about Batman being a weak link made me think the others are considerably better than him. With Prometheus though, I think Slade and Cassandra lose

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokeysteve

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve: Your comment about Batman being a weak link made me think the others are considerably better than him. With Prometheus though, I think Slade and Cassandra lose

I know and I didn't mean it that way. I was thinking about a couple of Prometheus' appearances and I could be convinced they could win. If we assume the match ups are Stroke/Prom and Bats/Cass, how do you see those going?

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vuviper

@Pokeysteve said:

@vuviper said:

I know and I didn't mean it that way. I was thinking about a couple of Prometheus' appearances and I could be convinced they could win. If we assume the match ups are Stroke/Prom and Bats/Cass, how do you see those going?

Well in terms of plain H2H showings, Prometheus doesn't have a lot, even beating Batman nearly to death was on panel. However, based on what his helmet is able to do, give him the skills and phyiscal abilities of 25 of the top martial artist (And allow his protege to beat Shiva like it was nothing) Prometheus could beat either Slade or Cassie, and Batman has shown that he can hold of either of them off long enough for Prometheus to come and finish the other combatant.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kinasin_

@Pokeysteve said:

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Stronger said:

@Pokeystevesaid:

Batman always had superior showings to Cass in h2h when they went at each other. The best she did was make him cough blood in a fight that he won. So it's always been either batman looking better or equal.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Stronger

@vuviper: @Pokeysteve:

Guys,Cassandra Cain has powers.Without them I bet she would have trouble with Tim Drake.

After all,Batman never uses lethal force to take out his enemies.If he did,I think even Deathstroke wouldnt handle him.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Stronger

@Kinasin_ said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Stronger said:

@Pokeystevesaid:

Batman always had superior showings to Cass in h2h when they went at each other. The best she did was make him cough blood in a fight that he won. So it's always been either batman looking better or equal.

I couldnt have said it better myself!;)

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokeysteve

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@vuviper said:

Well in terms of plain H2H showings, Prometheus doesn't have a lot, even beating Batman nearly to death was on panel. However, based on what his helmet is able to do, give him the skills and phyiscal abilities of 25 of the top martial artist (And allow his protege to beat Shiva like it was nothing) Prometheus could beat either Slade or Cassie, and Batman has shown that he can hold of either of them off long enough for Prometheus to come and finish the other combatant.

Where did it say it was a protege that beat Shiva (I assume you mean in BoP)? I had no idea. I don't think they mentioned that in that story.

@Kinasin_ said: @Stronger:

@Pokeysteve said:

It was a sparring match. Nobody won anything. Can't really judge by the fight either since the entire thing was off panel. I took that as she hurt him worse than he even realized.

@Stronger said:

@vuviper: @Pokeysteve:

Guys,Cassandra Cain has powers.Without them I bet she would have trouble with Tim Drake.

After all,Batman never uses lethal force to take out his enemies.If he did,I think even Deathstroke wouldnt handle him.

She doesn't have powers lol where did you hear that? She was suspected as a meta because of her speed but she doesn't have the meta gene. Her move reading ability is just that, an ability. Shiva has it too and no one whines about her.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kinasin_

@Stronger said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Stronger said:

@Pokeystevesaid:

I couldnt have said it better myself!;)

Ty.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vuviper

@Pokeysteve said:

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@vuviper said:

Where did it say it was a protege that beat Shiva (I assume you mean in BoP)? I had no idea. I don't think they mentioned that in that story.

It was mentioned that in Face of Evil:Prometheus I believe. They stated that after his defeat in JLA, martian manhunter kept him in a comma and he was only awakened after MM was killed. Then Cry for justice happened

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Pokeysteve said:

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Stronger said:

@Pokeystevesaid:

no

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokeysteve

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@vuviper said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@vuviper said:

It was mentioned that in Face of Evil:Prometheus I believe. They stated that after his defeat in JLA, martian manhunter kept him in a comma and he was only awakened after MM was killed. Then Cry for justice happened

Ah. Haven't read either. It's a shame we didn't get more of him before the reboot. Great villain.

@XImpossibruX said:

@Pokeysteve said:

no

^^^ Bulletproof argument.

The Black Hood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The Black Hood

@Cochise said:

Team One wins both rounds. With helmet Prometheus is a beast. Even the understudy of Prometheus, who is the original's clear inferior, stomped Shiva with ease using the helmet. And this was a fight written by Simone who loves Shiva.

Yeah, honestly without Team 2 having Batman or Oracle to shut down Prometheus he basically took down most of the JLA by himself. Since the team up basically put him on the same side as the only person smart enough to stop him I think it goes to Team 1. Batman could literally just keep Cass occupied while Prometheus dismantles Slade and then comes back for the double team.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vuviper

@Pokeysteve: Yeah the main reason I read Cry for Justice was for Prometheus, always liked him

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By Rumble Man

In a straight fight with none of that prep time crap team 2

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Stronger

@Pokeysteve: Shiva has this ability on a normal level.Way different than Cass.

Batman has already beaten Cass.Sparring or not.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Stronger said:

@Pokeysteve: Shiva has this ability on a normal level.Way different than Cass.

Batman has already beaten Cass.Sparring or not.

Cass was taught differently than Shiva. Cass was never taught to speak. Reading movements was how she communicated.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Stronger

@Pokeysteve: So what? Batman is still better.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kinasin_

@Stronger said:

@Pokeysteve: So what? Batman is still better.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By FourthDeity

@Nefarious said:

Team 1 wins both rounds.
Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Alexander505

Team 1

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

Team 2

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By XiiX

*Bump

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team 1

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jobbernos

team 2.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 due to Prometheus, I think Cass is the weak link not Bruce.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By XiiX

*Bump

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers